Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #366: marijuana interferes with spiritual evolution

AskSatanOperator

Well, I've been a marijuana user for about 2 and a half years, I like it a lot and it takes me away from the daily stress of everyday life, I wanted to know if in even a few doses it can disturb my evolution, and if it does, what can I do to stop this addiction is not easy, I've tried a few times but I end up giving up due to the circumstances that happen in my life

Check the JoS calendar for dates you can start a freeing working and perform it to remove your marijuana addiction. Substance abuse will very quickly destroy and damage your soul, leaving holes in your aura and causing many many other problems.

There are other ways to deal with stress, through meditation you can see things differently, understand them better, so stress and worry aren't even a thing when you know the outcome of your actions.

You need a change, try to live as the best version of yourself, with discipline, to pursue your physical and spiritual goals.

Trance deprogramming can help you.
Also work on releasing psychological complexes, and do soul purification with the Raum mantra and blue fire.
Keep your soul clean and build a strong aura of protection.

For soul and body healing, I can recommend the Valefor ritual.

All this and information on when to start can be found on the JoS website or with a search on the forum.

Don't beat yourself up, take charge of your life and show your worth, like a Warrior.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back