Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #350: Murderers, rapists, suiciders, etc.

AskSatanOperator

Thank you so much for creating this anonymous site. Many of us are still researching and would like to collect as much data as possible to advance as a true Satanist. I hope you continue with this service!

Regarding reincarnation:

I've read somewhere else online that murderers, rapists, and people who got killed or committed suicide are lost souls always stuck on the astral plane. They have very low battery/energy and now all they can do is create doubt, torment, and steal energy from the living, so they can survive. How is that viewed from a satanic point of view? Are they stuck forever? or do they get to reincarnate in a body when the time is right?

I know from the Joy of Satan website that satanic souls are protected by Satan and will go to a safe place once life is over. However, What happens to souls who never dedicated their lives to Satan? Are they what you call the greys? and do they just go into the recycle bin of reincarnation and have a random incarnation after incarnation life after life?

Thank you in advance for answering.

AskSatanOperator said:
I've read somewhere else online that murderers, rapists, and people who got killed or committed suicide are lost souls always stuck on the astral plane. They have very low battery/energy and now all they can do is create doubt, torment, and steal energy from the living, so they can survive. How is that viewed from a satanic point of view? Are they stuck forever? or do they get to reincarnate in a body when the time is right?

I know from the Joy of Satan website that satanic souls are protected by Satan and will go to a safe place once life is over. However, What happens to souls who never dedicated their lives to Satan? Are they what you call the greys? and do they just go into the recycle bin of reincarnation and have a random incarnation after incarnation life after life?

Thank you in advance for answering.

I read on our main website that people who died after being kidnapped, people murdered by yet unarrested criminals, people having died brutal deaths and maybe (this one is my guess) people who committed suicide are initially astray on the astral due to not "finding their rest". Most do not have in any way the power to move objects or produce sounds or anything, as "poltergeists" are simply the souls of mages who had advanced during their lifetimes. It is true though that they may stay close to their family or previous home, and those lost souls simply consume their batteries, so to say, until they dissipate and go through their true death. They cannot survive by "stealing energy from the living". Their Soul's energy depends on whether they had advanced themselves while being alive. Once you're purely Astral, you cannot advance.
As far as I know The Gods try to prevent this true death, kinda recharge their batteries and incarnate as many Souls as they can, but SS will always have priority.
The greys are an alien species. They are not humans. They are disposable, they do not reincarnate.

You basically are describing ghosts. A ghost is a person who is still here and has not reincarnated. This is why the way to help ghosts is convince them to "move on" and agree to reincarnate.

Many of them stay here because they are choosing to stay here. If this person was murdered, or abused, or was the victim of any crime, it is common for the person to want to stay here to try as hard as possible to tell people what has happened. And once living people know the true story of what has happened to this person, the ghost will be ready to leave.

Also possible for ghosts to not know that they have died, and they have to be told this. If they think they are alive, they will stay in the house and keep acting the same way they acted during life. Or if a person has died in an extremely sudden and unexpected way, this is a very common cause of believing to be still alive.

You can watch a show called The Dead Files and learn more about this. Amy is an extremely skilled psychic and is able to fully communicate with ghosts. And she is able to explain what these people's stories are and why they are still there. You can see from this some of the reasons why they are unable or unwilling to move on and reincarnate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back