Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #342: XXXX Money

AskSatanOperator

My last question didn't go through, I have built enough courage to tell you more

I heard that XXXX films makes large money and because there are enough subhumans, I am willing to take that job but since I dedicated to Satan I have some questions if making XXXX films is right for me

What if I cause too much negative energy on one space?

Can I really XXXX (even if they're subhuman)

I also know that Satan doesn't like XXXX but what does he think about subhuman XXXXX for making money?

I'm not a sadist but I dont want to be too old to enjoy wealth (I'm not hating of subhumans but they are not look like real humans)

I will tell you again that I'm not a sadist but there are people that pay to see XXXX

Have not started yet and also not very ready

I am open to other ways of getting rich without getting old

Sorry for my not good english, I am from non english country

It appears as if you are trolling, regardless, sex work is another profession in this life which some people might want to take.

Even sex work is not guaranteed to make you rich by default, so make your research.

AskSatanOperator said:

You should not do this under any circumstance! Not only does this come with severe legal penalties and restrictions, but you are inflicting severe spiritual trauma on others, even yourself. This is basically a massive affront to justice, advancement, and any other purpose of life. This is the opposite of what we stand for.

You may think it is "worth it" because these other people are too weak to resist, but that same lack of empathy is what will result in your own severe punishment. Compared to other beings in the universe, you could also be seen as having no value.

The difference between people who advance however, is that they are trying to fix this, whereas you are making it worse for everyone. Imagine how others would view you for these crimes and imagine how you could convince them that you are something other than a destructive pest.

If you think people will let you get away with these crimes, especially with some sort of massive profit, then you are greatly mistaken. Your false sense of superiority or entitlement won't shield you at all, nor would a "dedication" to the Gods.

If you are open to other ways of getting money, then you should pick something that is both moral and legal. If you won't do that for the sake of others, then you can surely do that for yourself. Turn your drive for wealth into a healthy and constructive effort and you might find help from the Gods in doing so, assuming you learn to align with Satanic principles, as it currently is not the case.

I am not sure if you are trolling or not, as this question is ridiculous, but I have tried to respectfully answer this in the case that it is real and I could prevent some sort of tragedy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It appears as if you are trolling, regardless, sex work is another profession in this life which some people might want to take.

Even sex work is not guaranteed to make you rich by default, so make your research.

He is talking about films that are "extremely plutonian" in nature and are not necessarily sexual. If it was just sexual, then I wouldn't have to censor it.

The X's are what I used for censorship, but I didn't mean for it denote sexual content.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=411976 time=1672974441 user_id=21286]
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

He is talking about films that are "extremely plutonian" in nature and are not necessarily sexual. If it was just sexual, then I wouldn't have to censor it.

The X's are what I used for censorship, but I didn't mean for it denote sexual content.

Certain people are sadists and literally do these things.

Regardless, I did not catch immediately that he means things of this nature, due to the omitted text.

Another reality is that certain parts of sex work [the legal type] also involve the above. There are people who do these things, not certain however if they mean it to "that" extent.

Those "subhumans" have souls too, and you would have an interesting time when they are ghosts and look you up. Then the shoe would be on the other foot. :twisted:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back