Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #340: Clean the chakras or empowerment ?

AskSatanOperator

Some high members said that it take on average 2 years to clean the entire aura and that the cleaning ideally needs to be done before any serious empowerment. Does that mean I shouldn’t do the full chakra meditation before at least two years ? So the only chakra empowering a beginner can do is yoga ?

AskSatanOperator said:
Some high members said that it take on average 2 years to clean the entire aura and that the cleaning ideally needs to be done before any serious empowerment. Does that mean I shouldn’t do the full chakra meditation before at least two years ? So the only chakra empowering a beginner can do is yoga ?

This is due to centuries of curses, thoughtforms, ill will, negative events and other negative circumstances that leaves negative impact on the soul. Some of the souls here are newer and therefore have less removal of negative energies to do.

Serious advancement does not happen before until all of this negative energy is removed from ones soul. This is because when all of the negative energy is gone, there is nothing to hold you back on any progress anymore.

You should keep up a daily meditation program that includes both cleaning and empowerment. Cleaning takes extremely little time. You can quickly visualize and spin all of your chakras bright like miniature suns, or, vibrate Surya x7/x9 times into all of your main chakras and aura to remove any negative energies. Then you scan your soul with white-gold light starting from the head and down through your feet. Push down any dirt and negative energies and visualize this negative energy condensed into a ball, and then call upon your Guardian Demon so that he/she can send/deliver it on the Enemy filth.

Yoga the Eight-Fold path is an excellent way to advance. Just remember to clean your soul while empowering yourself, and you will do fine.

AskSatanOperator said:

No. It is safe to empower while you are also cleaning as well. More power = more cleaning. Don't neglect either of these aspects of our path.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=412014 time=1673004857 user_id=21286]
AskSatanOperator said:

No. It is safe to empower while you are also cleaning as well. More power = more cleaning. Don't neglect either of these aspects of our path.

Are you implying if empowerment isn't done then it's harder to clean?

I kinda want to spend the year 2023 on a cleansing year. Spend as much time doing two day witch's sabbat Fri-Sat, I don't think I need to keep going for 7, 14, or 28 days. But I can see myself utilizing white energy(purification, yes I'm aware of White-Gold). But I can easily see myself taking advantage of every sabbath of the year and doing the bare minimum. I'm also cleaning with 36 Suyra I know consistency > inconsistent even doing 216 blasts inconsistently is bad. And like HP.Cobra said at high/higher reps of cleaning, stay on top of your cleaning be sure to wipe out the floor coming up as things bubble to the surface and you need to get this gunk out of your soul.

For example you've replied and said even if FCM is daunting try 3 reps minimum. Do we affirm as well?

I never understand chakra affirmation. We feed the chakra and it powers up, focus/vibrate. But no one ever mentions anything on affirmation.

I asked this in the beginners questions thread but it got buried by other replies. But are we supposed to go gung-ho with affirmations? Is everything affirmed? Or are some things simply willed in and visualized and the parameter is affecting of said chakra for example.

I overthink affirmations but it seems like it's hard to even come up with what you want it to do. I don't want to stagnate I'd like to clean my soul thoroughly and powerwash everything off. But it seems like you make it sound like cleanliness + empowerment = greater cleanliness.

Gear88 said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=412014 time=1673004857 user_id=21286]
AskSatanOperator said:

Are you implying if empowerment isn't done then it's harder to clean?

I kinda want to spend the year 2023 on a cleansing year. Spend as much time doing two day witch's sabbat Fri-Sat, I don't think I need to keep going for 7, 14, or 28 days. But I can see myself utilizing white energy(purification, yes I'm aware of White-Gold). But I can easily see myself taking advantage of every sabbath of the year and doing the bare minimum. I'm also cleaning with 36 Suyra I know consistency > inconsistent even doing 216 blasts inconsistently is bad. And like HP.Cobra said at high/higher reps of cleaning, stay on top of your cleaning be sure to wipe out the floor coming up as things bubble to the surface and you need to get this gunk out of your soul.

For example you've replied and said even if FCM is daunting try 3 reps minimum. Do we affirm as well?

I never understand chakra affirmation. We feed the chakra and it powers up, focus/vibrate. But no one ever mentions anything on affirmation.

I asked this in the beginners questions thread but it got buried by other replies. But are we supposed to go gung-ho with affirmations? Is everything affirmed? Or are some things simply willed in and visualized and the parameter is affecting of said chakra for example.

I overthink affirmations but it seems like it's hard to even come up with what you want it to do. I don't want to stagnate I'd like to clean my soul thoroughly and powerwash everything off. But it seems like you make it sound like cleanliness + empowerment = greater cleanliness.

Possible affirmation: "In a positive and healthy way for me, my [name] chakra is clean and powerful, now and forever."

Possible affirmation for EZ chakra spinning, which is also important: "My [name] chakra is spinning at the speed of light, now and forever." This doesn't require to include safe, positive or healthy, because at that speed unsafe, negative and unhealthy do not exist because increases in speed increase the frequency at which you exist. The higher the speed, the higher the frequency.

Stormblood said:
Possible affirmation: "In a positive and healthy way for me, my [name] chakra is clean and powerful, now and forever."

Possible affirmation for EZ chakra spinning, which is also important: "My [name] chakra is spinning at the speed of light, now and forever." This doesn't require to include safe, positive or healthy, because at that speed unsafe, negative and unhealthy do not exist because increases in speed increase the frequency at which you exist. The higher the speed, the higher the frequency.

I usually just spin the speed of light. I state Sahasrara speed of light and spin it white to the Sun's color and stay with that.

But thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep the affirmation in mind and use it.

Care to explain more on affirmation [positive clauses]?

For example is it the same with MerKaBa which I'm doing once again. Would you make the argument: My energy field is vibrating at the speed of light, now and forever. And that is it. Cause my affirmation is: x6 "My energy field is vibrating at the speed of light in a fully balanced, beneficial, positive, healthy, and happy way for me".

I'm guessing one day someone should create a guide on [positive clauses] and how to better utilize positive realities.

Gear88 said:
Stormblood said:

I usually just spin the speed of light. I state Sahasrara speed of light and spin it white to the Sun's color and stay with that.

For example is it the same with MerKaBa which I'm doing once again. Would you make the argument: My energy field is vibrating at the speed of light, now and forever. And that is it. Cause my affirmation is: x6 "My energy field is vibrating at the speed of light in a fully balanced, beneficial, positive, healthy, and happy way for me".

I'm guessing one day someone should create a guide on [positive clauses] and how to better utilize positive realities.

Yeah, I would make the same argument for the Merkaba as well. I personally use similar affirmations. And I'm redoing the Merkaba too lately, as I found out more interesting information about it, and I also like to revisit meditations from time to time.

If it including those parts at the end of the affirmation makes you feel more confident about it, there's no harm in keeping them.

Stormblood said:
Gear88 said:
Stormblood said:

Yeah, I would make the same argument for the Merkaba as well. I personally use similar affirmations. And I'm redoing the Merkaba too lately, as I found out more interesting information about it, and I also like to revisit meditations from time to time.

If it including those parts at the end of the affirmation makes you feel more confident about it, there's no harm in keeping them.

Cool, I'm always studying information on MerKaBa years ago. Shame about the Russian-Division losing it's website on MerKaBa information.

If you have archived the information care to share it if it's okay don't share it if the information is going to be knocked out.

Also I've decided to keep it short and sweet and decided to keep it at My energy field vibrates at the speed of light, now and forever.

Since in the website for MerKaBa on the mainsite states this meditation affects your energy field.

I did do MerKaBa back in 2005 and it may have created an issue. Not that I'm against doing it or traumatized just for some reason it reacted negatively with me. I wanted to avoid it, I hope it didn't create a situation where years later between 2012-2014 my mental health issues afflicted me 4 times hospitalization and currently with my medication.

I'm aware JoS isn't big on medication for mental disorders except if it does help. Like Blitz said recently, I approve of medication for schizophrenia to ground the mind but not depression or sadness as these can be remedied with runic works and or meditations.

Anyways glad Stormblood your back to doing MerKaBa it only takes less than 2 minutes to perform then you perform the affiramtions x6 or more I use 6, is there a recommended amount? I'm assuming I should synchronize it with 8 affirmations as it's a more closely related to the infinity properties of MerKaBa.

I'm surprised Maxine even bothered to put you can do it every other day. It's such a simple and easy meditation that the only part that is long is spending 5-15 minutes meditating on it. If ANYTHING it should be done everyday it's an unlimited meditation.

BTW I know HP.Cobra replied to me and replied to some people, don't go over the speed of light as you can become ineffectual to the current reality. Later in the future as you progress with Yoga, Chakra work, and various other meditations you will naturally ascend past the speed of light. So you don't become ineffective in the current reality as pushing past the speed of light sets you to a different property.

My question is since MerKaBa has no speed limit and in effect affects the energy field of the person. Does that mean vibration and frequencies never end? I know the ultimate speed in the physical World is speed of light for most things, some physical particles travel beyond and we've tested it. For example charging with mini-tesla towers a phone would induce a speed of a 1.8 times past the speed of light.

But my question is since the ultimate speed in the Universe is Instantaneous transmission with no transmission time in between. Does that mean that for frequency and vibration we need to continue researching vibrations and speeds of vibration and frequency thus there never ends the frequency and vibrations?

Excuse the confusing way I typed I hope you understand. If not I'll try and reply with a better explanation but I think you should catch on after all your one of the top members around.

Gear88 said:
Stormblood said:
Gear88 said:

Cool, I'm always studying information on MerKaBa years ago. Shame about the Russian-Division losing it's website on MerKaBa information.

If you have archived the information care to share it if it's okay don't share it if the information is going to be knocked out.

Also I've decided to keep it short and sweet and decided to keep it at My energy field vibrates at the speed of light, now and forever.

Since in the website for MerKaBa on the mainsite states this meditation affects your energy field.

I did do MerKaBa back in 2005 and it may have created an issue. Not that I'm against doing it or traumatized just for some reason it reacted negatively with me. I wanted to avoid it, I hope it didn't create a situation where years later between 2012-2014 my mental health issues afflicted me 4 times hospitalization and currently with my medication.

I'm aware JoS isn't big on medication for mental disorders except if it does help. Like Blitz said recently, I approve of medication for schizophrenia to ground the mind but not depression or sadness as these can be remedied with runic works and or meditations.

Anyways glad Stormblood your back to doing MerKaBa it only takes less than 2 minutes to perform then you perform the affiramtions x6 or more I use 6, is there a recommended amount? I'm assuming I should synchronize it with 8 affirmations as it's a more closely related to the infinity properties of MerKaBa.

I'm surprised Maxine even bothered to put you can do it every other day. It's such a simple and easy meditation that the only part that is long is spending 5-15 minutes meditating on it. If ANYTHING it should be done everyday it's an unlimited meditation.

BTW I know HP.Cobra replied to me and replied to some people, don't go over the speed of light as you can become ineffectual to the current reality. Later in the future as you progress with Yoga, Chakra work, and various other meditations you will naturally ascend past the speed of light. So you don't become ineffective in the current reality as pushing past the speed of light sets you to a different property.

My question is since MerKaBa has no speed limit and in effect affects the energy field of the person. Does that mean vibration and frequencies never end? I know the ultimate speed in the physical World is speed of light for most things, some physical particles travel beyond and we've tested it. For example charging with mini-tesla towers a phone would induce a speed of a 1.8 times past the speed of light.

But my question is since the ultimate speed in the Universe is Instantaneous transmission with no transmission time in between. Does that mean that for frequency and vibration we need to continue researching vibrations and speeds of vibration and frequency thus there never ends the frequency and vibrations?

Excuse the confusing way I typed I hope you understand. If not I'll try and reply with a better explanation but I think you should catch on after all your one of the top members around.

From what I remember HP Hooded Cobra explaining (I may be wrong), there is no point in going above the speed of light. I believe this is because the speed of light allows instant manifestation of things anyway. Even if you program yourself to go at or above the speed of light, it will take a lot of time for most to reach that level, as that is a divine level of manifestation and vibration. So there's no point stressing over higher speeds.

Gear88 said:
Stormblood said:
Gear88 said:

You literally don't need the Merkaba, you are still a beginner and aren't clean. You don't want the Merkaba amplifying the dirt in your soul or what you attract. You should do the Merkaba when you are clean and have advanced over a certain limit.

Aquarius said:
You literally don't need the Merkaba, you are still a beginner and aren't clean. You don't want the Merkaba amplifying the dirt in your soul or what you attract. You should do the Merkaba when you are clean and have advanced over a certain limit.

And? Lots of people do the MerKaBa and they aren't virgin clean or advanced. Remember the Yahoo forums over time people would ask about MerKaBa. Your basically stating don't do it your not advanced, and?

I've been doing it, so what?

It's not like anything bad has happened or anything. My affirmation is, x8 "My energy field is fully vibrating at the speed of light, now and forever, in a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me".

I've been cleaning in fact ever since the year started I've been purifying using Witches Sabbath. Thanks to Lydia for telling me I can do it every Friday-Saturday for 1 day general cleaning as long as it's not the VoC.

I don't know why your telling me this. I don't feel anything, hell I don't even know if it works. It could just be mental exercises that is just me thinking. You think I void or trance hell no impossible for me.

It's why I prefer physical exercises but even physical exercises like Yoga require void/trance. So I'm just there thinking and contemplating and doing my meditation.

I feel good these past few weeks doing my meditation schedule. Can't you just be happy I'm meditating.

And besides if your worried about negative energy, I think you should have said more worried about negative karma or dross in my Nadis.

I've been at this since 2016 and in 2018 with Returning Curses Pt.1. In other words over the past nearly 7 years I've been at some or other point on and off cleaning and protecting.

I think it's time we settle the elephant in the room and go further. I don't know why your criticizing me. Other people have done worse even doing full blown rituals and spells for something stupid.

I understand your concerned but let me experience my negativity if need be. Besides my entire life is negative and worthless as I hate life. Lately I've been happier and less negative and not even saying if at all I haven't said in a while life is a worthless piece of shit or life sucks or life is so boring.

I've just been listening to my friend state take motivation and discipline as I do like Black Metal. Exercising as he bodybuilds is boring and it's not gonna improve your life or get you laid or do anything. But like Black metal you do it and you just carry on. He loves exercising he's a Saturnian machine at it. But like he said it's completely despondent and negative but your so concerned about the weight your holding on to that those thoughts vaporize and you focus on the drudgery of lifting the weights.

Hell if my mind is coming up with manifestations or I'm meditating incorrectly hell it probably doesn't work. IF anything I'm wasting my time being in the occult as it's a bunch of non-sense. But the occult is real and apparently there is millions of people around the World following this stuff in all kinds of places.

Yes I know I can't void, I can't trance. My mind has a superabundant amount of mental chatter and energy I'm like a machine. No idea what a low air element does hell what if I had a high air element who knows. But all I know is it works; it works do it, it doesn't work; it doesn't work; you still do it.

At least I'm meditating again and vibrating into my chakras and doing meditation and even though I'm slacking a bit on RTRs(FATSJD) I can at least state over the past nearly 7 years I've been deeply involved with this community.

I guess like my friend said it seems your own NS/SS don't value your opinion or your personal life and that they have the Sangri-La life and all NS/SS is perfect. Hell most of the people in this forum are talking out their ass.

I gotta agree with my friend at times cause he is a machine literally you can program time on him.

But anyways why so down and out on me? I love MerKaBa it's such an easy and wonderful meditation it takes about not even 2 minutes to complete and you spend 5-15 minutes meditating after programming.

Hell if your complaining to me about doing it. Why not go on a new age forum and explain to them why their MerKaBa actions doing it without being advanced.

Your treating me like I'm a retard who doesn't know what he is doing. I know full well what I'm doing and I like MerKaBa if it does something bad I'll back off.

Hell Maxine was and is the same way. She pushes the extreme and isn't afraid of instating a negative like she mentioned in her articles on the mainsite.

Why are you hassling me? I appreciate your concern hell if it weren't for my medication I'd be concerned but luckily I haven't had a relapse episode of mines requiring hospitalization.

Like I said I appreciate your concern your one of the few big members and forum members who handles my baggage and all the despondent shit I throw at the JoS cause I can't void, trance, nor single-pointed concentration thus doubting and limiting myself. Yes I know I don't meditate properly I can't I need a hypnotherapist to drop me down and start the journey to reprogram me and teach me trance, single-pointed and void through hypnotic suggestion. Hell I don't even like meditative states nor meditating cause everywhere I sit or lie down I either fall asleep, feel sleepy and wanting to lie down for hours on end or I'm completely uncomfortable and my entire body is a drag on my existence and I feel like I'm not supported nor anything. Maybe I need to start exercising, bodybuilding and ground/center myself plus improve my body so my body feels good sitting down and I'm not all stressed out rearranging and spending time moving around and feeling like shit cause the chairs feel like shit to sit down on plus my limbs all being heavy and it's just pure torture to relax and sit down. Lying down just makes me want to go to sleep. So I avoid that. I can't just sit and put myself in meditation due to the negatives of relaxing and negatives of sitting down. Hell even sitting on the floor with a wall behind me my entire back and lower back is just in pain and torture of holding my weight.

Anyways like I said I appreciate it but don't consider me stupid or idiotic for doing this. IF bad things happen I'll back off.

Gear88 said:
It's why I prefer physical exercises but even physical exercises like Yoga require void/trance. So I'm just there thinking and contemplating and doing my meditation.
It would be ideal, but it is not a requirement. Hopefully, this clears the issue for you and you start practicing yoga.

By the way: Yoga Associated With Gene Expression In Immune Cells, Study Finds

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/yoga-immune-system-genetic_n_3141008

The research: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0061910#s3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back