Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #339: Gay/Transgender for Satan?

AskSatanOperator

I'd like to ask a question regarding transgender or being gay.

I've come to learn that you're either male or female. When it comes to Satan; can someone be gay or transgender and be a follower of Satan?

I'm not saying all gay men/women wish to become the opposite sex of the sex they were born with, but we have transgender people who have transitioned and become the sex they feel they should be born with.

How do we deal with that within satanism? Since Satan doesn't judge us, how do we know if it's right or wrong?

You're right, Satan doesn't judge you.

The physical laws of the universe DO judge you, however.

A follower of Satan is allowed to get surgery to remove their body parts, and they will get all the consequences that come with that. Satan simply informs people that it's a bad idea, and certain consequences will happen. These people will suffer spiritual and physical health problems, which will take many years of magick to fix.

We know things are right or wrong based on the consequences. "Right" things have results we want, and "wrong" things have results we don't want. It's not always easy for us to see all the consequences, especially in the long-term, which is why Satan guides us to the right path, and he makes known the consequences if we ignore that, often through the Joy of Satan, which tells the truth about most of these topics.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back