Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #334: Chackra opening month

AskSatanOperator

Hello brothers and sisters. I was trying in the past to follow the meditation program but with no succes at that time. i made some cleaning in my life and habits lately and i want to go on. However, i made the opening meditations for two or three chackras before failing. in the meantime i was using sex magick to open and strenghten my chackras for some time now and when i do chackra spinning i feel them. should i do the opening exercises in order to go on with the program? or should i start from where i left? or not at all?..

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello brothers and sisters. I was trying in the past to follow the meditation program but with no succes at that time. i made some cleaning in my life and habits lately and i want to go on. However, i made the opening meditations for two or three chackras before failing. in the meantime i was using sex magick to open and strenghten my chackras for some time now and when i do chackra spinning i feel them. should i do the opening exercises in order to go on with the program? or should i start from where i left? or not at all?..

Hello! :) The initial opening of the chakras should be done before further working on them. Here is a 40 days meditation program that is excellent! This can be customized later when you become more independent:

https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

The most important thing to do if you fail, is to just jump on and continue with your meditations again! For some, building a spiritual routine with meditation can be a bit challenging. The important thing is, it is okay, just jump on with your meditations again!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back