Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #331: Job Interview, but Mercury is retrograde.

It doesn't necessarily have to but it's good to beware of forgetting any important papers, miscommunications and misunderstandings as well as any technology you will need or that they might need as far as pulling up any important data etc.

I went in for a job in October while mercury was retro, and although things still went smoothly I had to wait for my badge for 4 weeks :lol:

Mercury rules communication and things related to the mind. A job interview may experience different forms of misunderstandings related to communication, writings and documents of any sort. Things may not be fully communicated to one another, or not communicated properly. This can involve agreements and the role that is to be pertained in one's position of employment, and what kind of rights you have.

Mercury rules writing materials and legal documents. Be very careful if you sign any contracts during Mercury retrograde if you get the job. Go through the documents carefully. Take your time and re-read your contract to make sure everything is clear on your end as well as your employer's.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back