Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does 'Satanic films' really represent Jos experiences?

aksiptrina

I watched a few films listed under 'satanic films' on the JOS website. Do these really represent experiences of JOS believers? Are some of them exaggerations, or symbolic of JOS belief? One was extremely violent and negative, and I would have classified as a smear by those who would want to defame anything by JOS. What do you think?

aksiptrina said:
I watched a few films listed under 'satanic films' on the JOS website. Do these really represent experiences of JOS believers? Are some of them exaggerations, or symbolic of JOS belief? One was extremely violent and negative, and I would have classified as a smear by those who would want to defame anything by JOS. What do you think?

No, it could be that they have only 1 positive side, that was not before presented that way, in the filmindustry, which opened the door for future better movies, which is positive for JOS.

It´s also a old listing. It could be that some movies if judged by the clergy today, would not be listed there anymore.

As expectations rise with the development off the JOS as a hole.

This is the Ask-Satan anonymous question forum, use the general forum in the future for posts like these.

aksiptrina said:
No. The movies listed on the site are simply recommended for SS to watch because they have useful information and concepts, not because they reflect our beliefs.

It's like the pope recommending Harry Potter movies for children. Those are far from "christian", but they have christian concepts of good and evil.

If you're referring to The Ninth Gate, yes, it is a bit violent, but it has a lot of good symbolism, especially for those familiar with tarot cards.

I have seen 9 gates, and that was pretty inspirational and thought provoking. Some other ones I don't understand, like 'Satans Rain' with the melting wax faces.

Also the 'Devil's Diary' It might be just saying something about the power of the mind, and the ability to protect oneself using the mind. But over all it was pretty malicious, and I think just feeds into the general belief of Christians, that Satanism is evil and eventually damaging to the practitioner. Its like the series 'friday the 13th". I believe there was an episode of someone writing events to come physical fact.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back