Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #318: If someone is mixed race

AskSatanOperator

They clearly look like the same race I am way more than what they're mixed with.
The race we share is their most dominant heritage by %
They only date the race they identify as

What consequence is there to me, the racially pure one who dates a mixed race person? They know about here and permit me to advance.
They've stuck with me through brutal times. I want to share my life with them and have children.
Do I forsake my bloodline to be monogamous with her?
They're doing the right thing to only date one race so am I okay for enabling them to pursue satanic protocol? They are dedicated but non SS.

AskSatanOperator said:
They clearly look like the same race I am way more than what they're mixed with.
The race we share is their most dominant heritage by %
They only date the race they identify as

What consequence is there to me, the racially pure one who dates a mixed race person? They know about here and permit me to advance.
They've stuck with me through brutal times. I want to share my life with them and have children.
Do I forsake my bloodline to be monogamous with her?
They're doing the right thing to only date one race so am I okay for enabling them to pursue satanic protocol? They are dedicated but non SS.

Consider this:

"Race mixing is scientifically proven to have detrimental consequences such as mixed race people having infertility, health issues, defects/disabilities, etc. due to being mixed. Scientific proof:
http://archive.is/9JvAm

Mixed race people can't receive organ donations as readily as others due to being mixed. By mixing races, we're impairing our healthcare:
http://archive.is/e2aTE

Mixed race people are more likely to have a variety of medical issues.

Sources:
- White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness. http://news.ucdavis.edu/search/news_det ... so?id=8732
- White/Black babies are less healthy than monoracial babies. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
- Mixed race couples are more likely to have stillborn babies than same-race couples. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
- Black-White children are more likely than both Black and Whites to make poor decisions. http://www.nber.org/papers/w14192
- Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
- Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/" Academic Scholar

What 'Race'of woman should I marry as a mixed-race person?
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77910

We have a couple of mixed race/sub-race members here
and i am sure many of them would have liked to belong to one race only. The parents chose otherwise.
From my own experience many mixed race/sub-race human beings suffer from mental problems and other things.
They feel like they don't belong anywhere and other things. They just won't tell anybody since it is not "modern and cool".
So if you wanna bring a child like this into this world, think carefully about this.
Today anything goes, so maybe it is not a big deal for some people,
maybe their genitals and spontaneous attractions are more important than the future of a child.

Fuchs said:

I understand it's disadvantageous to be mixed race.
I wasn't really truthful about wanting kids with her. She doesn't want any.

Just because I'm racially pure doesn't mean I'm beholden to breed as if I'm some sort of stud, does it?
Can't I just be with the one I love, do my RTR's, advance and be protected for future births with my own racial purity?

AskSatanOperator said:
Fuchs said:

Just because I'm racially pure doesn't mean I'm beholden to breed as if I'm some sort of stud, does it?
Can't I just be with the one I love, do my RTR's, advance and be protected for future births with my own racial purity?

The problem with this is, that at some point from your natalchart (if I remember right first Saturn return) you may procreate (circumstances change) and if you are with a mixed girl, then you will most likely have a baby with her, which will be also mixed with the problems I quoted. Also the offspring won´t be able to give you a body for reincarnation.

I don´t think the girl could understand, that you procreate with a other wommen, be still with her and raise the child etc.

It´s also cruel to the future child.

I don´t know the extent off mix from the girls side.

I just write this so you can avoid future bad circumstances.

Give you a neutral pespective on the situation.

AskSatanOperator said:

Well, you can be with her as a close friend, but not as a lover. Having some sort of celibate marriage is not healthy nor realistic.

AskSatanOperator said:
Fuchs said:

Brother let's be honest. It depends on what you want and what you are willing to sacrifice for it.
You want to be reincarnated into a racially pure body like yours as you claim,
but you are counting on others to make racially pure babies for you?
Why not contribute your genes? It also makes the jews and their greys out there mad and their plans less achievable.

Don't forget the property of exponential reduction. If a mixed-race person has children with a pure-race person, and so do their children, and so on, then after just a few generations the mixed DNA is nearly gone.

For example, let's say that she's 75% the same race as you (since you said it's dominant by percent).

That's 1/4 of the other race.
Your children would have 1/8 of that race.
Your grandchildren would have 1/16.
Your great grandchildren would have 1/32.
Your great great grandchildren would have 1/64.

Within 100 years, the mixed race DNA won't be noticeable. Many "pure" race people have little bits of other races that are so small they don't matter anymore.

Also, DNA is not merely a mechanical program. It can be affected by magick, which removes the racial contamination even faster.

There needs to be some way for mixed race people to recover. The best way is as people have said on the forums before. Mixed race people should be with someone of pure race of whichever race is dominant in them. The only other option would be for mixed people to have children with other mixed people, but that would take thousands of years of evolution and magick to recover, which is not a good option.

But of course, this only matters if you actually have children, which you don't need to. Even with astrological influences later in life, you also have free will and can choose not to have children.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=411706 time=1672862795 user_id=346]
Also, DNA is not merely a mechanical program. It can be affected by magick, which removes the racial contamination even faster.

What magical working would you suggest for a mixed sub-race person?
Basically two neighboring countries, so the DNA isn't that much different.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:

One option is a regular magick working (like energy breathing, squares, runes, etc), but specifically to improve a trait that is detrimental because of sub-race mixing.

You could also try some powerful runic magick, in a style similar to the race awakening rituals. For example, modify the white or black race awakening ritual (depending on your case), and change the affirmation to "My body and soul are purely [Name of sub-race]." Do it for 40 days.

But in general sub-race mixing is of less concern. I wouldn't spend time with this working unless you believe there are some specific issues to fix.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=411648 time=1672839610 user_id=21286]

I'm positive I've read advanced members here say that a mixed race person is supposed to choose the race they identify as and date that.
We may separate at some point but I can't just abandon her. I don't think she would've came into my life if I wasn't supposed to learn from her.
Blackdragon666 has done the synastry. I can send the charts to you too if you want.

Fuchs said:
The problem with this is, that at some point from your natalchart (if I remember right first Saturn return) you may procreate (circumstances change) and if you are with a mixed girl, then you will most likely have a baby with her, which will be also mixed with the problems I quoted. Also the offspring won´t be able to give you a body for reincarnation.

Past my first. Do I absolutely have to have kids?

" post_id=411901 time=1672944950 user_id=346]
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

One option is a regular magick working (like energy breathing, squares, runes, etc), but specifically to improve a trait that is detrimental because of sub-race mixing.

You could also try some powerful runic magick, in a style similar to the race awakening rituals. For example, modify the white or black race awakening ritual (depending on your case), and change the affirmation to "My body and soul are purely [Name of sub-race]." Do it for 40 days.

But in general sub-race mixing is of less concern. I wouldn't spend time with this working unless you believe there are some specific issues to fix.

What if those neighboring countries/nations have been at war for thousands of years, lots of bloodshed.
That kid would be in the middle between all of this, kinda of a weird and dangerous sub-race mix, not well thought through.
Carving the runes on petrified wood from that region and holding it in your hands is the way to go?

SyraS_666 said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

What if those neighboring countries/nations have been at war for thousands of years, lots of bloodshed.
That kid would be in the middle between all of this, kinda of a weird and dangerous sub-race mix, not well thought through.
Carving the runes on petrified wood from that region and holding it in your hands is the way to go?
Yes, carved runes would be the most powerful, but more important than the wood is that you consecrate the runes with your blood as it says in the White Race Ritual.

However, in this scenario, it sounds like the problem is that people of these warring countries would both identify this child as the other sub-race and consider him/her as the enemy. If that's the case, then a planetary square (Sun, Jupiter, or Venus) for changing one's physical appearance might be the fastest way to see results.

" post_id=412368 time=1673200351 user_id=346]
SyraS_666 said:

Yes, carved runes would be the most powerful, but more important than the wood is that you consecrate the runes with your blood as it says in the White Race Ritual.

However, in this scenario, it sounds like the problem is that people of these warring countries would both identify this child as the other sub-race and consider him/her as the enemy. If that's the case, then a planetary square (Sun, Jupiter, or Venus) for changing one's physical appearance might be the fastest way to see results.

Thanks.
Both parents have Aryan ancestry, they are just from two different nations who have been at war a long time.
Nowadays not every person from your own nation has the same DNA as you, it is all mixed.
As you said, sometimes one side says i am this or i am that, or they look at me like i am the enemy when it benefits them.
I could also take the middle path and not care, just focus on my advancement and not choose a side.
Obviously the bloodshed is jewish inspired as to not bring these two nations together, who are very much alike.
Or i could just do the general Aryan race ritual with my blood and add to the affirmation:
"My blood/DNA is purified from any impurities and anything that is detrimental" ?
I don't think i should change too much of my being for the opinions of retarded people who watch too much TV.
I am comfortable as i am.
But i am drawn/connected to one side more than the other, also because of upbringing and cultural superiority,
so i will think about it.
Anyone who reads this, this is another reason to stay far away from race mixing, even sub-race mixing.

The concept and concern over 'race mixing' has been a bit of a problem for me. I am of mixed 'races'. What can I do about it? Also what some people consider a particular race, are actually from a blend of particular races. Its just that now its been centuries of blending.

AskSatanOperator said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=411648 time=1672839610 user_id=21286]

I'm positive I've read advanced members here say that a mixed race person is supposed to choose the race they identify as and date that.
We may separate at some point but I can't just abandon her. I don't think she would've came into my life if I wasn't supposed to learn from her.
Blackdragon666 has done the synastry. I can send the charts to you too if you want.

Fuchs said:

Past my first. Do I absolutely have to have kids?

No, you don´t have to. But if you are white and you think you would be a good parent and somehow have time, we can´t win this without enouth white descendants.

Someone entering your live does not mean they are positive for you, or you can learn from them.

" post_id=412368 time=1673200351 user_id=346]
SyraS_666 said:

Brother sorry to bother you again, on which date, time etc. should i start my modified DNA/Race working?
And is it okay if i start with the physical appearance working on the upcoming Venus (material/spiritual?) square?
Thanks

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

There needs to be some way for mixed race people to recover. The best way is as people have said on the forums before. Mixed race people should be with someone of pure race of whichever race is dominant in them. The only other option would be for mixed people to have children with other mixed people, but that would take thousands of years of evolution and magick to recover, which is not a good option.

But of course, this only matters if you actually have children, which you don't need to. Even with astrological influences later in life, you also have free will and can choose not to have children.

Fr bro?? Can a mixed person really just repair their genes with magick??

Can someone advanced like Blitzkreig, or Karnonnos confirm here?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back