Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #304: Can I be forgiven by Satan?

AskSatanOperator

As a younger man, I was extremely shy and tongue-tied around the opposite sex. In my early twenties, I was working in South East Asia and I ended up dating and marrying a woman from there. During that time I became a xian and I didn't see any issue with race-mixing whatsoever at that time.

I have been married for a couple of decades and my children are young adults now.

In the last couple of years, I became aware of the Jewish problem and the true history of not only WWII but the Jewish subversion that has plagued mankind. In the last year, I came across JoS and have been avidly reading both JoS and the JoS Forums.

I now look back on my earlier decision in complete hindsight and I truly regret my course of action.

I would really like to become a Spiritual Satanist and dedicate, but my question is won't all of my efforts be in vain because of what I have done prior?

You are now enlightened to the truth, you cannot change the past, you can only change yourself now and move forward. Your actions are unfortunate, but the Gods understand your situation. It would be wrong to keep race mixing however. Now that you know the truth you have no excuse to keep doing it.

AskSatanOperator said:
As a younger man, I was extremely shy and tongue-tied around the opposite sex. In my early twenties, I was working in South East Asia and I ended up dating and marrying a woman from there. During that time I became a xian and I didn't see any issue with race-mixing whatsoever at that time.

I have been married for a couple of decades and my children are young adults now.

In the last couple of years, I became aware of the Jewish problem and the true history of not only WWII but the Jewish subversion that has plagued mankind. In the last year, I came across JoS and have been avidly reading both JoS and the JoS Forums.

I now look back on my earlier decision in complete hindsight and I truly regret my course of action.

I would really like to become a Spiritual Satanist and dedicate, but my question is won't all of my efforts be in vain because of what I have done prior?

The thing in dedication is that you understood your mistakes, and are ready to start doing things right. You can’t change past, but if you are willing you can change yourself, future, present, so new better past could be created which would clearly show you that, now you are not the same like you was, and you did everything you could.

Don’t blame yourself, it is not worth. A lot of us came out of christian backgrounds, Gods helps us with this. Don’t doubt. You are welcome.

AskSatanOperator said:

Don't worry, the Gods understand. You won't be turned away from this path by them or anyone but the enemy forces, the enemy entities or curses will try to destroy you with guilt, do not give in. What you did was done under jewish oblivion, you accepted your mistake, it is the past now, work on the future because you have landed on a gold mine, JoS.

In my opinion, this is a complicated situation for sure, if you if you are happily married then
you have two options:
Option 1- Start empowering yourself, work on your astral senses, this is important so that you can consult the Gods about your marriage because you are not only damaging your own soul but of your partner as well if you have sex with her(energy exchange).
Option 2- Use witchcraft to make your partner lose interest in you and later do another working to terminate the marriage in a safe and healthy way. (This is the best option in my opinion because the marriage will end peacefully and both souls will be spared from further damage, though you need to become a bit powerful and also ask the Gods for help during this period, also consult about the affirmations for these workings before starting them).

The choice is yours I believe.

This is not an order to you by me or the JoS or the Gods. The above is just a suggestion from me, by no means I want to get into your marriage or destroy your family. This is strictly from spiritual point of view. It is your life, it is you who has to walk it. I don't care if you fix it or continue to damage it, but if you ask for help, you will receive plenty of help and replies here on the forums.

For your information, as you empower yourself, you will eventually lose interest in your partner, sexually.

If you are going to join JoS, you must remember, the enemy forces will use this whole situation to take you on a guilt trip, to stop you from advancing in this path. They can literally waste your time in years not just a few hours, so do not give in if you are doing everything required which is empowering yourself, and doing RTRs. Guilt is a solid weapon for the enemy, if you forget this, they will likely succeed in wasting a lot of your time or maybe straying you away from this path. Do not give in to the guilty thoughts, void meditation will help to concrete your mind.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back