Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #297: No energy buzz from hatha yoga

AskSatanOperator

Hello, I have been a dedicated satanist for a year and started taking meditations seriously for a few months. I have started hatha yoga recently while I started kundalini at a farther date. I can feel a big energy buzz from kundalini yoga, however I usually feel little to no energy buzz from hatha yoga. I am wondering what could be the cause of this problem.

Breathe deep relaxing breaths and ease into the asanas, try not to rush. I didn't feel much either starting out, but as I gained flexibility, hatha yoga became very enjoyable and gave me a huge buzz.

Also focus inwards, feel your body, when you get really good at this you will be able to know exactly where each and every limb of your body is and what it's doing, professional dancers can close their eyes and know exactly where their body, hands and feet are in space down to a centimeter.

Shiva666 said:
Chakra opening and cleaning must be done perfectly before the working.
This answer has nothing to do with the question posed.

Hatha yoga is a gentle and relaxing practice, making you only exert in certain muscles that need to contract for the pose to take place, if you rush or "try to hard" all you're gonna do is be tensed and feel nothing. Ease into it and "let go" and remember to breathe deep.

Aquarius said:
Shiva666 said:

Who are you to say this by mentioning me?

Don't you khow everybody has individual experience about meditation and yoga .
Everybody has own way to do meditation and yoga.

When I go to do yoga, I firstly clean my Chakra and deep breathing. Then I start yoga.

-Chakra cleaning
-Deep breathing
That's my choice . Who are you to say me this is wrong?

The user will decide what he should do?

Shiva666 said:
Aquarius said:
Shiva666 said:

Who are you to say this by mentioning me?

Don't you khow everybody has individual experience about meditation and yoga .
Everybody has own way to do meditation and yoga.

When I go to do yoga, I firstly clean my Chakra and deep breathing. Then I start yoga.

-Chakra cleaning
-Deep breathing
That's my choice . Who are you to say me this is wrong?

The user will decide what he should do?
You speak about a working, the original poster never mentioned anything about a working. And to feel the buzz yoga itself is needed, anybody who only does yoga can feel that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back