Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #285: What Happens when the Moons Nodes Flip in a Solar Return?

AskSatanOperator

I was looking at my solar return for next year and noticed that the North Node is in the opposite position from my Birth Chart.Is there any significance to this? Should I be Worried about this or is this something good? The north node is in the Solar Return Chart's 12th house, so is there something negative? The Solar Return nodes are only 2 degrees off from my birth chart nodes and are flipped. The Solar Return north node is conjunct to my Natal South node.

"Trials" are coming to pass, look at the involved houses and related topics, in Azazel's astrology section, to understand what topics will be involved.

In itself, this nodal configuration occurs about every 9 years, at the level of transits I mean.

To better understand how it works, since you have probably faced it before, it is through an astrology site to go back to when this configuration has already occurred and remember what happened.

A fated event will occur. Your SR North Node will be in conjunction with your Natal South Node. This means your Natal North Node will be in conjunction with your SR South Node in the 6th house. These also will be in opposite to each other.

I am unaware of your Natal placement and the overall lookout of your chart and Solar Return. So here is a classical interpretation:

Something or someone from the past may resurface in your life. Since this is happening in the 12th house of secrets, sorrow, isolation, psyche, unconscious, psychic abilities and so on, you should keep your energies high and sublimate this into meditation and psychic pursuits.

The opposite house of the 12 house is the 6th house. There can be changes in work, health, routine responsibilities and daily tasks (ruled by the 6th). This can actually be good for improving routines with daily Power Meditation and such, since the 12th house rules psychic ability and energy, and the 6th house rules daily routines, tasks, service, one's type of work.

This must be blended with the rest of the Natal chart and Solar return chart to further determine the outcome of this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back