Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #243: Why I don't have natural spiritual abilities?

AskSatanOperator

So, my chart says that I should have serious potential and even already manifesting spiritual abilities.

I have:

[REDACTED DUE TO SPECIFICITY OF MULTIPLE SPIRITUAL PLANETS/PLACEMENTS]

My pluto is powerfully aspecting my Mercury. The thing is I seriously struggle to experience anything spiritual that seems obvious in a big way.

What makes me really bothered is I have met and befriended people who are non-SS but seem to have all of this so much easier and free-flowing.

They would experience prophetic dreams, sometimes even see and hear things, and getting spiritual awakenings.

Sometimes, I get really jealous because I have so much spiritual knowledge and can help them understand what they are going through. But it is not that easy for me or "flowing".

Sometimes, I even feel bad knowing I can't help those people much or protect them on a more advanced scale because they are usually loved ones very close to me.

But I feel blind somehow in those regards.I meditate and have been meditating although not trying to advance just maintenance as I have been busy. (Cleaning, protection, void, workings.)

AskSatanOperator said:
So, my chart says that I should have serious potential and even already manifesting spiritual abilities.

I have:

My pluto is powerfully aspecting my Mercury. The thing is I seriously struggle to experience anything spiritual that seems obvious in a big way.

What makes me really bothered is I have met and befriended people who are non-SS but seem to have all of this so much easier and free-flowing.

They would experience prophetic dreams, sometimes even see and hear things, and getting spiritual awakenings.

Sometimes, I get really jealous because I have so much spiritual knowledge and can help them understand what they are going through. But it is not that easy for me or "flowing".

Sometimes, I even feel bad knowing I can't help those people much or protect them on a more advanced scale because they are usually loved ones very close to me.

But I feel blind somehow in those regards.I meditate and have been meditating although not trying to advance just maintenance as I have been busy. (Cleaning, protection, void, workings.)

You answered your own question when you said you haven't been doing nothing but maintenance. You may have inherited some abilities from a past life but they are apparently dormant for whatever reason (that is also shown in the chart), and you definitely need to work on them otherwise they wont manifest. The difference between you and anyone else is that these will come easier for you. Actual Siddhis are displayed blatantly in the birth chart and you can clearly know when someone has an active ability in this life.

About the others who claim to have Siddhis, I've met a few myself, and I'm not saying this is ALWAYS the case, but more often than not, most of these people believe their own delusions, have an inflated ego over something they barely have any knowledge about, and these things aren't really happening at all in reality, they are a product of imagination. You should always be skeptical when people claim these things. Not to mention actual liars who will deliberately deceive you just because they want to feel superior or whatever.

AskSatanOperator said:

I have:

Pluto powerfully aspecting Mercury is excellent for focus and concentration. It comes from someone who has worked on their soul and mind in a past life.

This aspect alone gives natural abilities for meditation, the spiritual and workings of magick. You have to practice this daily in order to strengthen and empower your abilities.

Prophetic dreams can come to someone who has Uranus in their 12th house. There are many other placements as well. We are all different.

The most important is to empower your soul daily through Yoga, physical asanas, using words of power/mantras, chakra work and so on. Workings helps to manifest desires, and you can easily do this with your Mercury/Pluto contact.

Yoga the Eight-Fold path is the fastest way to obtain so-called supernatural abilites.

You seem to only be doing workings to manifest certain things, and cleaning and AoP. This alone is not enough to obtain more spiritual and occult abilities and power. As you advance through soul empowerment, you will experience more of your own abilities and other things of the Occult and the Spiritual.

Do not be jealous of anyone. Be strong in your own and know you already got what it takes to grow powerful! Just implement more to your daily routine. In a year, you will be on a much higher level.

You work against you. Being jealous on others, sticking in your mind that you can't manifest your workings, making an obsession that you should be powerful based on a natal chart reading, etc. Read your question again and again until you understand that the problem is your mindset

These aspects indicate that you can develop these powers much more quickly than anyone else. You need to re-awaken them. Do more power mediation. Don't expect to have them back in a month but it will happen.

Any new ability in meditation has to be worked like a muscle. It doesn't just come out of thin air.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back