Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #212: Addicted to causing chaos

AskSatanOperator

I think I know what placement causes this it has to do with Pluto and especially Uranus seeing as it rules chaos and has the most considerable influence in my chart right next to the moon. Currently, I channel this urge within the context of the forums which I know is not productive but I don't know what else to do or use it for. My demon partner tells me I can channel this spiritually but I have no idea what she means or how to do so, I did a rune casting regarding this. It basically said I have to learn about this energy so I can learn to channel it which will lead to peace and prosperity which wasn't helpful at all as I wanted to know what I needed to do. I also emailed another member about this but it seems it was either ignored or wasn't received. So my question is how do I use this energy/urge constructively? How can I "channel" it spiritually? Or use it to my benefit generally?

If this is posted and answered legitimately I swear to Satan that I will permanently end all of my trolling activities in and outside the forum, like I said I just need another outlet for this that is productive. Thanks as always.

When you've the urge to see chaos unfold you can simply perform an RTR, while visualizing riots, people raging and the world being set on fire. The torah is the feeble foundation that keeps the jewish world intact and reversing it shakes and shatters this foundation, which creates chaos.

Their own celebrities turning against them, conspiracies failing, kikes going to jail, their golem-nations collapsing and entering crisis, people rioting against their programs and lies, etc. All of this is more chaos that you can possibly hope to create on your own, and you've Satan's blessing to set the world on fire through the RTRs.

Try infiltrating and trolling other religious forums by posting suggestive Satanic material, but not overt enough to get banned. If you like causing chaos, that's a productive way to do it. That would satisfy your urge, and also bring more people to the Joy of Satan.

Wow I didn't think this topic would be approved I was beginning to lose hope, but pretty unhelpful answers to me unfortunately. I'm not going to do the rtr for various reasons and also doing a ritual that would effect things on a global scale would not channel this, something more local that I could see I caused and enjoy would work. Perhaps using the Hagl or Thurisaz rune but of course I have to separate energy from myself, but thanks for at least suggesting a spiritual solution Dahaarkhan. To Soaring Eagle 666 I don't want to waste time on any forum I was looking for spiritual solution. Yes I am speaking to the gods about this and my partner but I hoped I could get something here.

Also mods I know its supposed to be anonymous but I am fine with revealing it is me.

Qingu666 said:
Wow I didn't think this topic would be approved I was beginning to lose hope, but pretty unhelpful answers to me unfortunately. I'm not going to do the rtr for various reasons and also doing a ritual that would effect things on a global scale would not channel this, something more local that I could see I caused and enjoy would work. Perhaps using the Hagl or Thurisaz rune but of course I have to separate energy from myself, but thanks for at least suggesting a spiritual solution Dahaarkhan. To Soaring Eagle 666 I don't want to waste time on any forum I was looking for spiritual solution. Yes I am speaking to the gods about this and my partner but I hoped I could get something here.

Also mods I know its supposed to be anonymous but I am fine with revealing it is me.

I am not surprised this is you, I took 5 minutes to read every reply you've made since joining and so far you've only offered criticism to the community.

What you call trolling, or playing with chaos, or whatever dumb name you give to it. I call acting like a rat jew. There have been people coming here for years with multiple fake accounts just for the purpose of trying to create problems, and nearly all of them have been jews. I don't know about any that were human.

If you are a human, you should act as a human. If you would choose to purposefully act like a jew, then you are no better than one.

Basically what you have been doing on this account and also all of your other 1 or 2 week old fake accounts. Is like you have walked into a stranger's house, walked into the middle of the kitchen, and shat on the floor. Then when the owner of the house notices you, you pretend that it is some kind of joke. What respect do you think you deserve? What opinion do you expect any of us to have for you?

And if you are human, that would be even more sad. A jew is unable to not act as a jew because it is a hive mind with no free will. But a human could choose to act in any way, and could have spent the time and effort on anything beneficial to the world. It is just a waste.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

I'm curios, what accounts do you think are/were mine? I thought I might get useful answers here but only more of the same it seems as usual I have to figure it out on my own.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Qingu666 said:

I am not surprised this is you, I took 5 minutes to read every reply you've made since joining and so far you've only offered criticism to the community.

Bingo, and all this because I responded to you one time with a joke. I thought we could be friends Golden maybe in another life..

Qingu666 said:
Bingo, and all this because I responded to you one time with a joke. I thought we could be friends Golden maybe in another life..

To be friends with SS, requires one to be SS to begin with. You aren't even aligned with our cause, let alone SS.

There is no point to associate with such wasteful individual for anyone here who is serious.

As for your query, if you legitimately are interested in changing this, first you should do the dedication to Satan and after blood dedicating to Satan, ask him to guide you to better express yourself in meaningful ways, to escape this low level expression.

Work on this step by step while cleaning your soul and tuning into the Gods through meditation.

As your soul is touched by them and you tap into the higher streams of consciousness, energy and vibration of the Gods, your own behaviors rise up and transform organically to match this in accordance to your advancement.

Live with the realization of the Gods into your life.

Hail Satan!

You can use it to cause Chaos to enemies, criminals , religious leaders, to fuel the RTRs , etc.

Qingu666 said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Funny for you to assume I am not dedicated to Satan when I have completed the dedication a long time ago, but yes you are correct I am not "aligned" with your cause. I have many differing viewpoints as a follower of Esoteric Red-Dawnism(ERD) which is quite frankly an ideology and occult system beyond your comprehension. I will of course ask guidance from a god perhaps my guardian or Satan but preferably one who rules chaos. In technicality it is partially your fault this situation has arisen because I followed your advice to empower myself and once I empowered myself the urge to create chaos grew stronger for some reason that I am not sure of.

:roll:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back