Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #235: Why is transgender a mental disease?

AskSatanOperator

How do you know it's not possible for a female soul to reincarnate into a male body by mistake?

That's what it feels like has happened to me. And since being a Satanist I know the soul exists. So it makes perfect sense but you say it can't happen.

I concede that a lot of trans people actually are mentally ill, but that does not mean there are not real trans people.

AskSatanOperator said:
How do you know it's not possible for a female soul to reincarnate into a male body by mistake?

That's what it feels like has happened to me. And since being a Satanist I know the soul exists. So it makes perfect sense but you say it can't happen.

I concede that a lot of trans people actually are mentally ill, but that does not mean there are not real trans people.

I made a post about this a year ago. You might find it interesting. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66144

Transgenerism is mental illness period. Ask yourself what hangups are causing you to feel like you are in the wrong body. The soul can only reincarnate into the body it matches and is compatible with. there is no "mistake".

There is also no reincarnation into a different race or the other gender. These themes stay consistent without fail each and every lifetime as each race and both genders have a different unique frequency in their souls that causes them to manifest a certain physical form upon each incarnation.

I will admit my own personal tale in hopes that it will be of assistance for you.

I considered myself trans for over 15 years of life. If I wasn't broke at the time I might've even gone with the surgery. I passed every "test" that psychologists hand out to prove you are trans and even socially transitioned for awhile. Hopefully this adds credit to what I am about to say to you.

Transsexually can be caused by a multitude of things. This can be from Neptune aspects involving sexuality (confusion). Dangerously low energies of one's own biological sex (think a severe lack of venus, moon, etc in women). This can come from negative karma from past lives. Or the opposite, very strong energies of the sex you think you are spiritual (This might be why you think your soul is the opposite gender). It even could be an imbalance in the body's physical hormones. Low testosterone levels in men for example can facilitate this. Men who don't exercise or are obese produce more estrogen than active men. It can be any number of these things and many more, but what it is not, is true.

I "cured" the transsexuality in me by removing negative karma from my soul and tapping into my own sexual energies. I naturally started to engage in activities that leaned more towards my actual gender and this created a positive feedback loop. After about a year, the trans feelings were completely gone. No medication, no therapy. It is possible though to be a feminine man or masculine woman and there is nothing wrong with that if your soul naturally aligns that way. But a female soul can't be in a male body and vice versa.

Another reason this is impossible is because the soul takes on the shape of your body. How would your dick work if your soul had a pussy instead? Ever heard of phantom pain syndrome? It's a condition that amputees have where they get actual pain from their missing limbs. Even though the limb is gone, their soul still produces signals to the brain from the missing area. You can't have spiritual genitals of the opposite sex.

AskSatanOperator said:

A soul has 3 main PROPERTIES who stay the same:

1. Race = black, white, asian, mix, jewish

2. Gender = male, female, both (2 different genitales quite rare)

3. Sexual desire: straight, bi, homo

If 1 and 2 (not sure about 3)are not right then the soul does not fit in the body. HPS Maxine ones told a story, a white female relative off her was punished, by reincarnating in a black female body, because she was sleeping all the time with black men. So only the gods/higher forces could do this in the wrong way. If a soul is in the wrong body this does lead for the soul to suffer.

You can look at it like the child play game where you insert different shapes like a circle or a triangel piece in the same holes. It is not possibel for the child/soul to wrongly place a piece/soul wrong.

If one does not have 2 different genitals then in most cases one off them is not fully functioning like there are no sperms or no eggs availabel.

Which ever genital is fully working should be considered as there normal sex.

If both work then this person is a hermaphrodite and not transgender.

I do think beside the gender dysphoria this happens from aspect and energies of opposite genders, as an example it can come from a man who is more feminine and doesn't know how to express that feminity from his soul so in this jewish infected world the only conclusion he sees is that transforming himself into a mutant.
Yes a mutant, no matter how much estrogen you inject into your body, no matter how you cut your penis or how you change your voice you cannot change the genetical code that made you, you!
Also man and women have different vibration of the soul just like race, so of course you cannot reincarnate into the opposite gender.

People say this is a situation where the mind and the body do not match each other. Okay, you can think about it like that with these two pieces the mind and the body. It can be seen in all of these people that their bodies are perfectly healthy. They are living, the bodies are functioning correctly, and there is nothing wrong with the bodies. The bodies are not deformed, they are not diseased, they are not broken or weak.

So the only other option is that the mind is broken. And it is obvious in these people that the mind is extremely broken. These people nearly always are extremely depressed, delusional or even schizophrenic, and have a much higher than average chance of having all different kinds of mental problems. So of the two components that are appearing to not match correctly, it is obvious the mind is the problem.

How about working with what you got in this lifetime instead of trying to make things worse for you?

The soul has a male and female aspect, some men are more sensitive than others, due to their astrology for example.
But that doesn't mean they are female souls trapped in a male body.

Meditate more and get rid of these confusions.

I do not think that people who are completely happy having their body and still feel "other soul" are in any way mentally ill at least that they are mentally ill because this alone.

Mental illness starts when somebody whether they do or do not feel transgender starts feeling their body "wrong".

But the truth is a lot of people do not and they feel themselves completely in their right body just having such soul and nothing else. They also prefer to be addressed as their souls feels.

Basically they find pleasure in both their body and their soul being accepted in society and people loving them as they are, while the demand of surgery makes them cringe and feeling that their body and special condition are unaccepted which ends in depression. Feeling their body and its needs accepted in society is crucially important for a human and without it one can't be happy.

AskSatanOperator said:

Even if transgenderism is truly a mental illness, who are we to choose how they treat it for themselves? I am just grateful medical science has evolved enough to provide safe means to transition. It is the Jews making it more expensive than need be, why unfortunately some trans people cut off their own sexual organs.

I am a ciswoman/possibly "two-spirited" (in my precolonial native culture this means the soul has a perfect balance of masculine energy and feminine energy) ally of all of the sad souls who eventually find their own kin.

I could go and argue that we are all mentally ill here, believing the voices we telepathically listen to are delusions. How offended we SS feel if someone else said so, is a parallel of how trans people feel when we tell them, "oh you are just delusional."

The soul actually decides on a lot of choices and processes before incarnating. I made a promise to Satan, before being born in this current life, that I will brave the storms of all conditions of this life, for better or worse.

Souls also want to learn and explore what it means to be this, do that, and more. Earth is a free-for-all, but the Jews want to financially manipulate all of us into poverty or at least unhappiness that leads to premature death (addictions, suicide, and the like).

I will respect all my fellow SS, but my respect also includes the ones who literally stay "in the closet" away from this forum. Good job on being less understanding of the bigger picture (and what is set in physical reality around you), than the Gods themselves. The Gods are not petty or spiteful, the Gods know why people do what they want to do. I am no troll nor of the enemy, I simply know that the mentally ill people, who never harm others, deserve compassion or plain acceptance and avoidance.

DreamWeaver said:
Even if transgenderism is truly a mental illness, who are we to choose how they treat it for themselves? I am just grateful medical science has evolved enough to provide safe means to transition. It is the Jews making it more expensive than need be, why unfortunately some trans people cut off their own sexual organs.

Basically, transgenderism is a dysphoria problem. As you may know, there are many dysphoria problems outside of gender, such as with plastic surgery or bodybuilding.

These are mental in origin, as the individual never reaches a point where they finally feel happy with themselves. In the case of trans people, they may still feel incomplete with the surgery, and so on.

This requires a freeing the soul working which allows the person to safely incorporate their desires to express characteristics of the opposite sex without actually trying to BE the opposite sex.

Please do not undervalue the healing potential of Spiritual Satanism as it is capable in every single illness or problem. I have healed countless problems of my own, as have others.

It is only due to Christianity that trans people have been attacked so ruthlessly. In reality, they just need love and support like everyone, but this support cannot include an amplification of their dysphoria problems. In a similar manner, we do not try to appease someone who thinks they need to destroy something, but we try to convince them otherwise.

As SS we promote advancement. Part of this requires us to be honest about what we are facing, like in the case of neuro-divergence or something. Having any of these issues does not mean your access to love should be restricted, but that doesn't mean the problem itself should be left untreated, or even celebrated in some cases.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back