Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #220: White Race

AskSatanOperator

Do Whites will soon be extinct in the world at the current natality? If Yes, will be impossible to reincarnate ourself in a world of people that have a body not correlated with our souls?

AskSatanOperator said:
Do Whites will soon be extinct in the world at the current natality? If Yes, will be impossible to reincarnate ourself in a world of people that have a body not correlated with our souls?

If we don´t do the RTRs and resist where we can, then yes this is there goal.

"None shall live in this world longer than the time set by me; and if I so desire, I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls."

The Al Jilwah
The Black Book of Satan

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html

Woah there Satan wont let the white race die so easily, yes the situation is locking grim right now but people are actually rising up to the madness but let's say if the white race will die i do think the soul would still be able to reincarnate into some mixed bodies, yes the compatibility would be... more lacking but i think it will manage in a way. Of course many souls won't be able to reincarnate again sadly...

We will not become extinct. This plan is failing, and the jews are losing all power and influence before they would be able to succeed.

There are more white people living on Earth in this current time than any other time in history. We just have to work on erasing the mind virus that enslaves many dumb people.

Trivi said:
I dont know. Forgive me for saying this but it seems the friendly loving universe or God (im new to satanism, so i still believe in a God/architect) is fed up and wiping out the white race. Both my soulmates are full white, im latino..

Why would a friendly God choose to wipe someone out over some sort of perceived problem? Do you exterminate your own Children for misbehaving, rather than try to teach them to grow?

The destruction of all of the races is planned and executed just by Jews and nothing divine. The Rabbis recognize that Gentiles from from "3 Satanic Spheres", aka Whites, Blacks, and Asians. Therefore, they try to pit them against each other.

AskSatanOperator said:

No. Whites won't be extinct. If anything, people are gonna quickly notice White people not only have been made victims of Jewish blame-shifting and a sacrificial lamb for the sins Jews have done against all non-Jew races, including White people, but also realize how much racism and discrimination they have suffered but unlike the Latinos and blacks, etc, who have spoken up against slavery (at the cost of putting the wrongful blame on White people instead of Jews), they had basically suffered in silence and a lot of people believe they deserve it because the Jewish agenda of making White people suffer for the sins of the Jews had worked for a while. White people apart from suffering racism and discrimination, get shamed for their genetics, shamed for having no "culture" when Egypt, Sumer, Babylon, India, and European civilizations were all advanced White civilizations, and are treated less than simply because they're White (and not "exotic").

I believe with time, people will see how beautiful and precious White people are (all Gentile peoples are beautiful in their own way, but I mention White people because the Jewish programs didn't allow people to see just how much good White people have done to human history, and able to protect them and appreciate them and allow them to grow their population and reclaim their culture and birthright.

And I'm saying this coming from a Mexican btw. If it wasn't for the White race, the Mayan and Aztec civilizations would not have existed, let alone thrived for this long.

So, just a word of appreciation, thanks, love, and kindness for the White people who have made this world a better place, because they are true sons of the Gods.

They won't, but they lost their position of power they once had in this world.
Maybe that will change again.
Our enemy seeks to make a mongrel out of everybody, not just whites.
We have to protect every race and try to reverse the mongrel mentality.
The quality and worth of a human being isn't fixated on a persons race alone though, there are other factors as well.
I have seen the purest of every race, act like dumb cattle. I will take my Spiritual Satanist any day over them.

Trivi said:
Because he gets tired/hates certain people. Even in the bible he wipes out complete nations.

So then why would you make this person your God? Does this sound like someone who is divine, or someone who acts like a violent drunkard? It is even worse than a drunkard, because this "God" claims to have infinite powers, but doesn't use them.

He could just snap his fingers and make everyone understand something, but he instead he kills them. That is what a psychopath would do, and why it is clear he is a god of the Jews and not a god of Gentiles.

Trivi said:

JoS is different from these other Satanists that you are referencing. We know Satan to be the God that we follow, not the God of the bible or anything else we believe the Jews simply created. As for the universe itself, this was created by nature, but advanced beings like Satan shape it.

Any racial mixing threatens the existence of a race or group of people. You seem to understand this already, so why do you mock us for it, as if we are supposed to ignore it or even support it? Sorry, but your relationships or those of others do not invalidate this basic truth of racial existence.

We do not support for any race, whether it is white, black, or asian, to be wiped out, either by way of violence or non-violent means like the promotion of race-mixing. This represents a threat to the individual, as we have seen in areas like South Africa, or in places within Europe where whites have become minorities and now get attacked.

This is also emotionally bothersome to everyone because humans identify with race as part of our identity and community, just as we identify with our country, school, town, local family, etc. There is nothing wrong with loving the communities which we belong to, including racial communities.

As I linked to you earlier, this also disturbs the grander plans for the advancement of each race, as well.

Trivi said:

Another point: Our physical bodies are directly linked to our soul, as the soul contains the blueprints for a physical body to grow around it. In addition, the soul needs a physical body which is similar to it for it to be healthy and stable.

In this way, it is impossible for a black soul to be born into a white body, and vice versa. This is why it matters for us to maintain the physical presence of each race, as without it then the soul will wither and die.

The above is why the enemy purposely attacks us through race-mixing, because they know this process will get disturbed and cause severe problems.

Ask the Rabbis in Israel why Israel does not support racemixing of Jews with Arabs, even though they are supposedly very similar in ancestry. The truth is that they have different souls.

Trivi said:

What do you mean you talk to him over the phone? How can he have a physical phone number for you to connect to?

It is possible that we talking about different people. The best way to connect with his is Sigil, which is like an energetic connection directly to him, not his phone or something like that. Focus on his sigil and direct your thoughts to him. He can hear you and will respond through signs or other forms of guidance.

We are referring to Satan here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html
Father_s_Sigil.gif

As for what was said on racemixing, I explained the position of JoS on this matter. I am not saying the situation with your partner is not complicated, but just be aware of the dynamics that come into play between two souls from different races.

We simply cannot support anything that would lead to someone going extinct, as this is ridiculous and would lead to anger and violence.

Trivi said:
Why does it bother you that the white race is going extinct? How does it affect you? Lol
While this may be believed to be mocking, I personally believe that you do really intend what you write. And I believe that you believe this because you are mixed to the point of having no cultural nor racial identity, I also believe that since you added the "lol" at the end you just think someone here is being whiny about it, but the fact is that you've been hurt before about not having a racial heritage and a belonging and somewhere deep inside of you it pains you to know this. We don't have that pain because we know where we belong, and that's why we can see the deeper problem, which is extinction of our or any other race.

Trivi said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=410748 time=1672524561 user_id=21286]
Trivi said:
Because he gets tired/hates certain people. Even in the bible he wipes out complete nations.

So then why would you make this person your God? Does this sound like someone who is divine, or someone who acts like a violent drunkard? It is even worse than a drunkard, because this "God" claims to have infinite powers, but doesn't use them.

He could just snap his fingers and make everyone understand something, but he instead he kills them. That is what a psychopath would do, and why it is clear he is a god of the Jews and not a god of Gentiles.

You seem to be misinformed. Even satanists know a God or benevolent architecht runs the world. As per my other question, me and my blonde haired blue eyed wife were extremely attracted to eachother since we met. We felt cosmic and energetic attraction to eachother since we met, stalking eachother for years until we finally began talking normally. Not on a troll thing, but the whites on here seem to sperg out on the fact that the white race is going to go extinct. I met my children as spirit children, and they look like me (dark hair, dark features) except they have lightish eyes like me despite me looking like a black mixed latino. My filipino, spanish nephew already met his soulmate as a kid and he has black hair and looks very filipino. His soul mate is also a blonde blue eyed aryan girl. I dont know why it bothers you so much that the white race is going extinct (muh racial purity!). My other nephew is very latino looking and his soulmate is also blonde, the other has a light brown haired white girl as his soulmate. I dont understand what the problem is. Why does it bother you that the white race is going extinct? How does it affect you? Lol

Muh "benevolent architect" loser jewhova! lmao. Couldn't even defeat some "whiteys"! :lol:
Your hatred and schizo rant about the white race going supposedly extinct reminds of jews not "latinos",
whatever the fuck that is.
You are either european spanish, inidigenous, or mixed.
Your interracial retarded schizo rant is so obvious.

My dark haired soulmate spirit balls told me they are recovering and thriving and going forward, all of humanity is.
Every white person who reads my comments brings 1 more white baby into this world, what are you gonna do reptile?
On the other hand your "benevolent architect" jewhova and jewish shit race is going extinct, what are you gonna do about it?
Btw this fact makes me have a cosmic and energetic orgasm.
2023 is going to hurt you very much on every level, enjoy our rituals soon, bye bye reptile fart. :lol:

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Trivi said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=410748 time=1672524561 user_id=21286]

You seem to be misinformed. Even satanists know a God or benevolent architecht runs the world. As per my other question, me and my blonde haired blue eyed wife were extremely attracted to eachother since we met. We felt cosmic and energetic attraction to eachother since we met, stalking eachother for years until we finally began talking normally. Not on a troll thing, but the whites on here seem to sperg out on the fact that the white race is going to go extinct. I met my children as spirit children, and they look like me (dark hair, dark features) except they have lightish eyes like me despite me looking like a black mixed latino. My filipino, spanish nephew already met his soulmate as a kid and he has black hair and looks very filipino. His soul mate is also a blonde blue eyed aryan girl. I dont know why it bothers you so much that the white race is going extinct (muh racial purity!). My other nephew is very latino looking and his soulmate is also blonde, the other has a light brown haired white girl as his soulmate. I dont understand what the problem is. Why does it bother you that the white race is going extinct? How does it affect you? Lol

Muh "benevolent architect" loser jewhova! lmao. Couldn't even defeat some "whiteys"! :lol:
Your hatred and schizo rant about the white race going supposedly extinct reminds of jews not "latinos",
whatever the fuck that is.
You are either european spanish, inidigenous, or mixed.
Your interracial retarded schizo rant is so obvious.

My dark haired soulmate spirit balls told me they are recovering and thriving and going forward, all of humanity is.
Every white person who reads my comments brings 1 more white baby into this world, what are you gonna do reptile?
On the other hand your "benevolent architect" jewhova and jewish shit race is going extinct, what are you gonna do about it?
Btw this fact makes me have a cosmic and energetic orgasm.
2023 is going to hurt you very much on every level, enjoy our rituals soon, bye bye reptile fart. :lol:

tenor.gif

Glad I'm not the only one here who sees through this poorly camouflaged foreskin collector.

Trivi said:
So your telling me i should break up with these girls i d known for 7 years,, were eachothers first. And are madly in love with eachother to preserve racial purity? Yeah no thanks

I cannot comment on emotionally-complicated situations like that, although I know you can at least recognize how others shouldn't engage in this, so as to ensure harmony for each race.

I don't blame you for growing up and not knowing this, but I would hope that you could at least see where we are coming from.

Trivi said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
No matter what, the white race is going no where.

The last pure white people were already born

You should stay away from our women and seek comfort in your own. Your children will be better for it.

Trivi said:
Aquarius said:
Trivi said:
Why does it bother you that the white race is going extinct? How does it affect you? Lol
While this may be believed to be mocking, I personally believe that you do really intend what you write. And I believe that you believe this because you are mixed to the point of having no cultural nor racial identity, I also believe that since you added the "lol" at the end you just think someone here is being whiny about it, but the fact is that you've been hurt before about not having a racial heritage and a belonging and somewhere deep inside of you it pains you to know this. We don't have that pain because we know where we belong, and that's why we can see the deeper problem, which is extinction of our or any other race.

I have a racial identity. I identify as latino but i act more black. Just like most uberanized western youth. Also,, im not with these girls just because their white. Im with them because they are my soulmates.

At this point your attachments to them and they to yours are based on sexual and emotional aspects that will end when your lives will end.

Given too many people do these things now, the whole situation here isn't related to tell you that this isn't reality [which it is right now] but to show you a better solution for the future of your descendants, because after a point, life ends and descendants remain.

From the procreation standpoint, Latina or Black Woman will give you the most compatible and powerful offspring.

Trivi said:
Hmmm, i dont know. Again i am sort of talking brash because of the attacks here when i just came here to learn. I dont know, when i pray to him i feel dark energy surrounding me. After i did the selling my soul ritual i was contacted through my phone. I assume he could also contact us through our phone. Also, i heard demons and angels have angelic and human forms. But i dont know if the jos website was infiltrated hacked or whatever, because it seems to contradict. Satan and baphomet seem like genuine people, lilith (i apologize if she is a real demon) seems like a jew.

Just keep in mind that it is not right for you to come here to learn while simultaneously fighting us on topics that are part of our ideology. I understand you have emotional connections and some of these are causing conflict here. Just focus on the ideas of Satanism first, including how you will start advancing your soul and advancing Satanism.

Yes, our Gods are good and look just as beautiful humans would do so. We do not associate with any Hebrew entity like "God" or any Biblical Angels, as we know them to be against humanity, based on their actions.

The Gods can give signs through your phone, or give signs to you in general, but they are not going to physically text you. Please elaborate on what communications you have been having. Like I said before, the safest and most effective way is to use their sigils.

The most recent sermon on interactions with Gods may prove useful to you: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=80958

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back