Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #192: meditation rtr failure

AskSatanOperator

Post: I'm almost completing a year of being a Satanist. to be honest, I don't know if it would be convenient for me to be a Satanist. because i still haven't made my commitment to satan, i tried to do something simple How to add blood on paper, write my name. I had problems with sticking my finger in short I couldn't do something simple, I was really sad. I started meditating and doing LRTR very early, I already But I realize that without commitment it gets complicated. Meditations leave me energized and protected. But it's no use when you don't have the basic protection, after the meditation comes the problems That take away my ability to carry on.

I know that it all depends on me and it won't be a formal dedication ritual that will lift me up every time I fail or have doubts about my evolution. I already tried to make the commitment in the astral. I don't think it's just visualizing, I can't lie to myself. I didn't reach the necessary trance. About the rtr I never had any problem doing them, it's the best thing I do in all my days. It's the only thing besides the gym that makes me feel good. I feel the power of "god" every time I do it is what motivates me to keep going.

You don't have to bump your head around it, you just have to do it like you go to the gym. You don't go to the gym and just sit to think whether or not the muscle will grow.
If you need to get into a meditative state, you can do this easy and quick Falun Gong exercise so you can calm your mind and get rid of unnecessary disturbances that prevent you from having a fulfilling session: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9mZAg43WO4

You just need to do it. I know it may seems a simple advice but it's the only thing you can do. As long as you have the time and the will you can do it. You need to start slow with adding meditations and slowly build it up.

I have a word of advice for you, when I first went to prick my finger for the ritual I seriously was overwhelmed with fear of the pain. It seemed silly but I was hung up on it, I kept freezing, when I tried it finally I didn't do it hard enough and I had little to no blood the first prick. But I pushed on because something in the back of my mind told me the pain would be temporary, but if I never did this thing, the pain of a life waisted and chance to be a part of making this world free again wasted, would be far worse of a pain. I had to coach myself saying things like that. Also it helps to remember Satan has done so much for you the least you can do is prick your finger and dedicate, you have to be tough on yourself sometimes. After I pricked it hard enough finally to bleed, it didn't even hurt that bad! I was worried about nothing. Sometimes you've got to step up and bite the bullet, it may seem difficult but once you try it's really much easier than you can imagine. All it takes is to push yourself past fear and past worry, because those are only hang ups to distract you. The act of dedication is truly worth it and one day you'll be like me looking back to my dedication with a smile and thinking about how I was worried about nothing and how grateful I am that I went through with it.

You've got this, ask Father Satan to guide you past fears and worries and do this thing when you feel ready, it's definitely worth it and I speak from experience.

Hail Satan! And good luck!

You already are protected, and you already are successful. You have nothing to worry about. You have one small detail that is out of your control that did not go perfectly, this does not cancel out everything else about your intentions, your soul, or your actions. Your dedication is already valid, since nearly all of it is about the intentions of your soul. There are people who do the dedication astrally and do not physically do anything, and it is valid for them too.

If you want to try this again, do not try to take it from the finger. Many people have very thick skin on the finger tips that is hard to go through. It also is very dangerous to try to take it from the finger because there are so many tendons that are right near the skin and right near the surface, and it would be an absolutely horrible injury to cut one of them.

You can take a drop of blood from anywhere on your body, and there are many places that are much safer and much easier. Like the thick part on the back of your arm.

Just do it. Choose a day where you have some sort of time, space and peace and do it.
Organize everything you need for that day and get ready mentally. Do it in a way which will satisfy you, do it completely.
It may be the enemy who is trying to stop you mentally from dedicating, they love to hold us back and waste our time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back