Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #182: Bad side-effects of black magick?

AskSatanOperator

Post: So I was doing "Spell for Love/Sex" from "Satanic Witchcraft Index" like few times before except this time it went kind of wrong. I boosted my protection aura and raised my energies beforehand as I should. Then i started masturbating while thinking about person of my interest with closed eyes. I was doing so for only few seconds but then I felt something wet on my hand. I opened my eyes to see blood flowing out of my penis. I went to the toilet and waited there about 20 minutes until it stopped while trying to not puke. I have not masturbated or performed any magick since then because I am scared that it will happen again. I also ended up in a car crash shortly after doing the same spell one time before this one. I connected the two together and I think those may not be a coincidence, I definitely do not want to risk it and have something even worse happen to me next time. What should I do?

This is just weird. Never happened to me. Love magic is not in any way black magic. You should talk to a doctor about the blood. Yeah probably stick to other type of magic but I have to be honest this story doesn't seems to be believable to me...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back