Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #163: how do I control women

AskSatanOperator

Post: Ive been on the forum for a while now but I don't dare ask this for I know many would be upset but I still need answers. All my physical effort has failed to get women so I wonder what is best way to control women to have sex with me?mars energy? sex magick? base chakra? demon pact? Ill do anything.

You must ask the question "why am I not satisfactory to women". You must also be honest with yourself and the level of effort you have done. We do not condone "controlling" others as you imply, especially for superficial reasons.

In other words, look to improve yourself instead. We know nothing of you, or of your weak points so it's impossible to say what to improve at this point. Self-knowledge is key.

AskSatanOperator said:
Post: Ive been on the forum for a while now but I don't dare ask this for I know many would be upset but I still need answers. All my physical effort has failed to get women so I wonder what is best way to control women to have sex with me?mars energy? sex magick? base chakra? demon pact? Ill do anything.

If you are actually attractive in body and personality there is no reason to have to want to control anyone. You cannot make someone want you if no opening for it exists and magick also doesn't work miracles.

Mars energy can help with sexual attraction as well as vitality. put some effort into yourself and you will find that alone might make things easier on you.

AskSatanOperator said:

I would suggest working with Lilith on this one. She can answer your questions in far more detail than I can, but I will do my best to relay some information here.

You will want to banish this notion of "controlling" women. That simply won't do. I understand your frustration, but attempting to "control" women in this manner is not only unbecoming of an SS, but women can smell the neediness and desperation underneath this controlling behavior and it works as a repellent. It's also a dangerous idea if entertained too far.

The blunt and direct answer to this question of how can I control women is simple: you can't. It's a fool's errand. You have better luck herding cats, my friend.

"How do I control women" :)

The question many men ask today is where and how to find a good, decent, feminine, traditional, well mannered woman who respect you for being a man and who is confident within her own femininity.

Some men would even say that's impossible today because of how feminism has destroyed women, or that the only solution to this would be traveling abroad to Asia where feminine women with traditional values still exist.

Affirmations for attracting/finding a good woman could be something to focus on instead of just getting laid.
The latter seems to be the main goal for many today instead of being serious with someone, the "incel" movement included there.
I see that as a part of the Jew's scheme of turning us into animals.

This question clearly shows that the user's personality is not developed enough to have a sexual and/or romantic partner. A lack of maturity.

If you are not mature enough as a person, how do you think you're gonna attract a decent woman in your life?

You could start by deprogramming yourself from the idea that you need to control a woman to do something with you. Rather, you need to grow up and become someone women naturally want to deal with.

You start this process through workings to free your soul. This will overcome the negative brainwashing that makes you see women as an object, like enemy programmes teach, and start seeing them as a living, independent being.

Once that stage is complete, some personality development to emphasise your strengths and overcome your weaknesses will turn you into a desirable person. This can be aided with Witchcraft and meditation, but what it needs most is physical actions and mental commitment.

AskSatanOperator said:
Verbal manipulation where you know what and when to say.

Shadowcat said:
AskSatanOperator said:

If you are actually attractive in body and personality there is no reason to have to want to control anyone. You cannot make someone want you if no opening for it exists and magick also doesn't work miracles.

Mars energy can help with sexual attraction as well as vitality. put some effort into yourself and you will find that alone might make things easier on you.

Physical appearance is secondary to women and to many but not all, unimportant. There are flaws in female mind by exploiting such, a woman can be made to feel in love with you. Fact is, love is not a choice for women but for men who know how to verbally and emotionally manipulate a woman to make her feel and see you a kind of man you are not in reality.

I’m not advocating this thing but this is the sad reality and yes there are really these flaws in female mind where men with this knowledge exploit women even those married unsatisfied women everyday knowingly and unknowingly.

If you were a healthy and good person with a healthy shining soul, women would be attracted to you.

If you are a person with serious problems, or have a sick and repulsive soul, this pushes women away.

Find what all of your problems are and fix them.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Shadowcat said:
AskSatanOperator said:

Physical appearance is secondary to women and to many but not all, unimportant. There are flaws in female mind by exploiting such, a woman can be made to feel in love with you. Fact is, love is not a choice for women but for men who know how to verbally and emotionally manipulate a woman to make her feel and see you a kind of man you are not in reality.

I’m not advocating this thing but this is the sad reality and yes there are really these flaws in female mind where men with this knowledge exploit women even those married unsatisfied women everyday knowingly and unknowingly.

Nameless One 2.0 is that you? It might as well be because this is a carbon copy of what he told me, so I will link my replies to him here for you https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=403339#p403339
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=405152#p405152

And as a woman I can tell you if a man thinks to approach me and win me over only with a great personality, then he is delusional and lazy.

What you are basically describing is PUA "game"..
The crap about woman having no choice in falling in love and taking advantage of manipulating her emotions might as well be the same shit as saying that women don't care much about looks which is basically ignoring her sexuality and implying that women shouldn't be or aren't sexual creatures which is Abrahamic as fuck...

And even if such a woman can be so manipulated why Is she even worth it i ask? it shows a weak mind and a lack of self awareness...

How many more SS are advocating and regurgitating this jewish PUA bullshit??

If you really weren't advocating it you would not have replied here the way you did....

love you SS fam but no this is some shitty advice.

IM going to tell you what i told Nameless One too and any other person being duped by jewish Roosh V crap.

Lay off the jewish PUA. If you want to attract a woman, meditate, study your chart and clean and empower your soul. Better both your mind AND your body and there will be no manipulation needed if you remain the person that you are in your advancement.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Shadowcat said:
AskSatanOperator said:

The problem with this sort of manipulation is that it's only temporary, only works on certain women, and almost always backfires in the long run. When she finds out (she WILL eventually find out) you aren't who you say you are, any self-respecting woman is gonna dip in one form or another and good for her because who want's to be involved with a lying con artist?

Shadowcat said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

It is easy for people who have prior trauma with relationships to fall prey to manipulative patterns or behaviors. They think their honest self won't be accepted, so they try to go another route.

I don't fault people for doing this, but it is best to be honest, heal from the past, and move on. Looking at a potential partner, whether man or woman, as just a robot for you to twist the wires on is dehumanizing and will impede the full potential of that relationship.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=410772 time=1672527328 user_id=21286]
Shadowcat said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

It is easy for people who have prior trauma with relationships to fall prey to manipulative patterns or behaviors. They think their honest self won't be accepted, so they try to go another route.

I don't fault people for doing this, but it is best to be honest, heal from the past, and move on. Looking at a potential partner, whether man or woman, as just a robot for you to twist the wires on is dehumanizing and will impede the full potential of that relationship.

Which is exactly what his reply was implying. Human error occurs because of one's own faults but this has to be learned from and grown out of. An SS especially should know better.

Stormblood said:
This question clearly shows that the user's personality is not developed enough to have a sexual and/or romantic partner. A lack of maturity.

If you are not mature enough as a person, how do you think you're gonna attract a decent woman in your life?

You could start by deprogramming yourself from the idea that you need to control a woman to do something with you. Rather, you need to grow up and become someone women naturally want to deal with.

You start this process through workings to free your soul. This will overcome the negative brainwashing that makes you see women as an object, like enemy programmes teach, and start seeing them as a living, independent being.

Once that stage is complete, some personality development to emphasise your strengths and overcome your weaknesses will turn you into a desirable person. This can be aided with Witchcraft and meditation, but what it needs most is physical actions and mental commitment.

Mgtow X Feminism, as well as any perverted view of the interaction between the sexes coming from the enemy mind, will never be healthy. feminism will never be a good thing, yet many women are intoxicated by it. I go through problems exactly like this user's, as a soul trapped in love issues and the like. I've flirted with mgtow and similar things. I just can't attract a woman. maybe I'm not looking right, or I'm not well adjusted.

schwarze Krähe said:
Stormblood said:

Mgtow X Feminism, as well as any perverted view of the interaction between the sexes coming from the enemy mind, will never be healthy. feminism will never be a good thing, yet many women are intoxicated by it. I go through problems exactly like this user's, as a soul trapped in love issues and the like. I've flirted with mgtow and similar things. I just can't attract a woman. maybe I'm not looking right, or I'm not well adjusted.

Seems like your experience have created a trauma, making you believe you cannot attract suitable women. Attracting suitable women it's just a skill of your aura, like anything else. If your aura keeps broadcasting you cannot attract suitable women, you will not attract suitable women.

This needs to be addressed before this area of life can improve for you. You can solve this with the advice provided by Lydia in this post of hers.

On the mental level, what one needs to realise is that "failure" is a normal part of the human experience. You cannot experience success in life without a variable amount of failure depending on your circumstances. Failure and mistakes help us learn valuable lessons to improve ourselves and our life circumstances, sometimes the hard way. Viewing it as something desirable will create the necessary growth mindset to overcome any obstacles and challenges you will face in your life.

In my case, I often had to hit a wall the hardest way to be able to learn from my mistakes. Then something shifted in me, and I was finally able to rectify what I was doing wrong, even if I had my doubts before the turning points presented themselves.

Stormblood said:

Friend, how do I do what you described? I feel unsuccessful in communicating with people, including women. I have it in my eyes that I need them and I am very jealous of those men who can easily communicate with women. My psyche has been crippled by my mother since childhood, I do not like myself, I was not accepted
I am 30 years old and my mind is blocked by these complexes, I get in a stupor in front of a woman
Переведено с помощью DeepL https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_source=android&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=share-translation

AskSatanOperator said:

Sta_Satanama said:
(...) My psyche has been crippled by my mother since childhood, I do not like myself, I was not accepted
I am 30 years old and my mind is blocked by these complexes, I get in a stupor in front of a woman

I have been forcefully working with traumas and their consequences, while trying to heal myself in the long run. I studied some books and uderstood how childhood traumas still affect adults' lives, and subsequent lives, while dragging traumas in the form of hi-level thoughtforms strictly attached to your soul (what the books describes as EP, or part of personality that have been separated from main personality).

The point is, any man can be successfull with women, same as any man is capable of talking, working, joking, be serious, be strong, be artistic, I mean - interacting with other people. Having success with a woman is a form of advanced interaction, implying feelings and personal value. This goes both sides, as you do not need to see women as "targets" but rather as "occurrence" in your life, same goes for the woman you are trying to attract. She would possibly experience a challenge and also would be satisfied in case SHE is successful in attracting YOU. Stop thinking women as targets, as you can also be a target for them! So, basically, thinking yourself as a good "target" for a woman seeking a partner, or even seeking a sexual relationship. may help you to improve your aura. If your aura is programmed with failure (as you think this of you), other people will perceive you as low attractive.

This has to do with traumas. Your "masculine" part, the Mars/male/Sun energy (depending on the traumatized chakra) may have been channeled into an EP - a thoughtform attached to your aura - working in the subconscious area of which you are not even aware. While, further a trauma (most often generated from the mother), your conscious mind simply lacks the feeling of being "ok" for women, that has been suppressed and archived into this EP or somewhere in your mind.
Trying to recall your "lost male" may help to regain confidence in yourself, thus regaining a way of being attractive (so being a good "target" for a woman). This EP may be desperate and/or be the source of attempting a controlling behaviour, to reach the target.
This happened to me, recalling past traumas and elaborating them. First, you need to control your main personality that is in all ways trying to suppress your "EPs" (Emotional Persons) so it denies some of your basic feeling. This is called "survival" strategy: you deny any form of relationship with women, by creating the idea you are not "worth enough", so you avoid any kinf od failure because you do not even start a relationship. So the ralationship may not fall, as you do not live any relationship. No challenge = no failure. Survival strategy.
What triggered this process to me, was a very old phone that I used to have in my teen years. The "cutted of" part of the mind reactivated, as this phone let this thoughtform/EP think we were still in the past. It was not a coincidence, I am sure my GD drove me to this phone, so I could slowly acknowledge a pert of me I did not know, I simply lost somewhere. It was sort of stuck at young age, repeating traumas, now I am working to fix this.

I do not want to be excessive in stating this, but this recalls me the myth of Seth and Osiris, at a certain point Osiris needs to recollect parts around Egypt as he was cut in pieces if I am not mistaken. Sort of allegory to find lost part of the soul, in my view.
I think traumas may cause a loss of personal abilities, that can be recalled later on with meditation and life experience.
I also found out MUNKA meditation helps to fix those EPs' behaviour, as MUNKA seems to act on the unconscious level rather than manifesting things straight into reality (at least, this is how I used it).

I hope this may help to gain new insights and a different point of view to start fixing your lives.

Practice talking to people. Talk to all different kinds of people. Men and woman with all different ages and all different jobs. And you will become much more comfortable and able to talk to anybody. You just have to practice and get used to it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Practice talking to people. Talk to all different kinds of people. Men and woman with all different ages and all different jobs. And you will become much more comfortable and able to talk to anybody. You just have to practice and get used to it.

And how to develop my charisma? I have already started to practice, but for some reason I do not feel anything in communication. I like to close the inner from manifestations of feelings and from their acceptance.

Sta_Satanama said:
Friend, how do I do what you described? I feel unsuccessful in communicating with people, including women. I have it in my eyes that I need them and I am very jealous of those men who can easily communicate with women. My psyche has been crippled by my mother since childhood, I do not like myself, I was not accepted
Переведено с помощью DeepL https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_source=android&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=share-translation

I'm happy to help. Would you say your main issue is self-acceptance?

If that is the case, I would have a look at this working from JG Lydia. Here is the link: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=512#p512 (I couldn't find the specific topic)

At the same time, there are some practices which can strengthen this healing. For example:
:arrow: Inhaling red or gold energy (and a mix of those colours) and programming the energy to energy to increase your self-esteem and self confidence. You could start with 20 breaths at the lowest, then 40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 111, 216. DO NOT OVERLOAD OR STRAIN YOURSELF!
:arrow: Inhaling energy from Mars and/or the Sun. Same numbers and programming.
:arrow: Doing the spiritual Mars and/or Sun square(s) with the same programming. They can be in any fire sign when you start, and they will be effective. Avoid Mars retrograde.

All these are meditations, not workings/witchcraft. I don't suggest using elements (i.e. fire) as those are for advanced meditators. Someone with these issues need to work their level to intermediate, which is where planets and runes come into place. Most often, like other members stated recently, energy breathing is much more effective than vibrating mantras which require a certain level to have the effects desired and certain foundations to be built.

:arrow: If you can, you should try to get into a deep trance and regress to the specific episodes that had the most impact on you. I know it can be painful to relive, so take it easy and do it gradually. If you feel too uncomfortable, just stop the regression and clean your aura. You can always resume at another moment. The goal of these regressions is to find the root causes, so you can have the awareness you need to heal them in your life.

If the root cause turns out to be the relationship with your mother, a Moon square or simply inhaling energy from the Moon and programming it can really help. Then asking Father Satan for a female figure in your life that can help you heal from the issues created from your biological mother, and be open. Assistance will come.

To work on communication issues, only practice can help, like Ol Argerdco Luciftias recommended. A book that was recommended to me and it's gold-value is "Superhuman Social Skills". This will make you understand how to initiate and nurture any type of social relationship with other people. Breathing Venus energy and yellow/orange energy into your soul (especially middle and throat chakra) before reading this book and before practising communication can really help. There are other things that can support your practice of course.

Above all, know that any complex can be resolved. I can help and other people will kindly help too. If you believe in yourself and apply our advice to your life, actually taking action, you will make progress and reach your goals. I will be add more things in a later post quoting you at a later moment in the day when I have more time. Just remember the Gods and the community are on your side.

Feel free to ask for any clarification as well.

Reading this post again, it got me thinking that there is more to sexual attraction that I previously thought about. Sexual attraction has a lot to do with the energies of Mars. It's no surprise that the majority of people is attracted to people with athletic/muscular bodies, as these types of bodies are ruled by Mars and are a direct manifestation of his energies on the body level. It's also unsurprising how many people are sexually attracted to personality traits rules by Mars and to people in professions rules by Mars.

Of course, this pertains to sexual attraction only. When it comes to side of love there is also Venus to take into account. Personality traits ruled from Venus (and the Moon) help develop a healthy emotional connection with people, which is necessary if a love relationship is what is sought.

And, finally, to build a family and something stable in general, other attributes will be needed, such as the sense of responsibility, self-discipline and organisation brought by Saturn, to name but one. This is why the best advice given here by multiple members has been about working on yourself, rather than forcing other people.

This is another reason why here in this community, unlike in other places, we often talk about harmony and balance. To create an healthy inner and outer life, all natural energies (i.e. the planets) must be managed and expressed properly on all levels. This is the meaning of working with nature rather than against it.

AskSatanOperator said:

Hit the gym brah! :lol:

In all seriousness, keep in mind that as a man get more attractive with age whereas with women the opposite is often true. Mostly try not to worry about women as a young man. Young guys are called "incels", virgin losers, and so on when most of the guys their age aren't getting any either and if they are, it's probably ruining their life. High school//early college relationships are a tumultuous and toxic shitshow.

Focus on your career and fitness. You are much more attractive to women when you have goals and are working towards those instead of spending all your time chasing women. They know when you're doing this, especially as a young dude you probably have no game and they know exactly what you're trying to do.

If you do this, you'll find yourself at 25 or 30 (which is really young, ask anyone older) and doing better than the rest of the men your age because they peaked in high school then wasted their early 20s partying, playing vidya, smoking weed with their friends, and so on.

With all this said, there are lots of love spells in Mastering Witchcraft by Paul Huson and I believe we have a pretty good one in the Satanic Witchcraft section on JoS.

Stormblood said:
Sta_Satanama said:

If that is the case, I would have a look at this working from JG Lydia. Here is the link: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=512#p512 (I couldn't find the specific topic)

At the same time, there are some practices which can strengthen this healing. For example:
:arrow: Inhaling red or gold energy (and a mix of those colours) and programming the energy to energy to increase your self-esteem and self confidence. You could start with 20 breaths at the lowest, then 40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 111, 216. DO NOT OVERLOAD OR STRAIN YOURSELF!
:arrow: Doing the spiritual Mars and/or Sun square(s) with the same programming. They can be in any fire sign when you start, and they will be effective. Avoid Mars retrograde.

All these are meditations, not workings/witchcraft. I don't suggest using elements (i.e. fire) as those are for advanced meditators. Someone with these issues need to work their level to intermediate, which is where planets and runes come into place. Most often, like other members stated recently, energy breathing is much more effective than vibrating mantras which require a certain level to have the effects desired and certain foundations to be built.

:arrow: If you can, you should try to get into a deep trance and regress to the specific episodes that had the most impact on you. I know it can be painful to relive, so take it easy and do it gradually. If you feel too uncomfortable, just stop the regression and clean your aura. You can always resume at another moment. The goal of these regressions is to find the root causes, so you can have the awareness you need to heal them in your life.

If the root cause turns out to be the relationship with your mother, a Moon square or simply inhaling energy from the Moon and programming it can really help. Then asking Father Satan for a female figure in your life that can help you heal from the issues created from your biological mother, and be open. Assistance will come.

To work on communication issues, only practice can help, like Ol Argerdco Luciftias recommended. A book that was recommended to me and it's gold-value is "Superhuman Social Skills". This will make you understand how to initiate and nurture any type of social relationship with other people. Breathing Venus energy and yellow/orange energy into your soul (especially middle and throat chakra) before reading this book and before practising communication can really help. There are other things that can support your practice of course.

Above all, know that any complex can be resolved. I can help and other people will kindly help too. If you believe in yourself and apply our advice to your life, actually taking action, you will make progress and reach your goals. I will be add more things in a later post quoting you at a later moment in the day when I have more time. Just remember the Gods and the community are on your side.

Thank you for your attention and advice.
Yes, I have a problem with self-acceptance, all my life I have been hiding behind other people's masks and denying myself completely, I even almost got killed by drugs, but Satan helped me, guided me to the right path and I am better now.

There are a few questions.

I inhale the energy, but I have not done this many times in a "session" yet.
I thought I would soon start working with runes. But apparently it is still too early for me? How to understand when it is better to start the runes?

And another question. How to inhale the energy of the planets? And the moon? I understand how to inhale energy, but the planets do not.
Thank you for the book, I will study it.

Stormblood said:
Sta_Satanama said:

By programming, do you mean saying the affirmations I want? Can I say them in my own way or do I need a strict instruction?

I'm from Russia, I'm speaking to you through a translator, there are probably mistakes in my messages, but I think you understand me)

Stormblood said:
Reading this post again, it got me thinking that there is more to sexual attraction that I previously thought about. Sexual attraction has a lot to do with the energies of Mars. It's no surprise that the majority of people is attracted to people with athletic/muscular bodies, as these types of bodies are ruled by Mars and are a direct manifestation of his energies on the body level. It's also unsurprising how many people are sexually attracted to personality traits rules by Mars and to people in professions rules by Mars.

Of course, this pertains to sexual attraction only. When it comes to side of love there is also Venus to take into account. Personality traits ruled from Venus (and the Moon) help develop a healthy emotional connection with people, which is necessary if a love relationship is what is sought.

And, finally, to build a family and something stable in general, other attributes will be needed, such as the sense of responsibility, self-discipline and organisation brought by Saturn, to name but one. This is why the best advice given here by multiple members has been about working on yourself, rather than forcing other people.

This is another reason why here in this community, unlike in other places, we often talk about harmony and balance. To create an healthy inner and outer life, all natural energies (i.e. the planets) must be managed and expressed properly on all levels. This is the meaning of working with nature rather than against it.

I totally agree with you.
I want to acquire both sexual wisdom and wisdom in human relations.

I have another question.
How do I know the planets? Where and which one is located? Through the chronos app ?

wolfhammer922 said:
AskSatanOperator said:

Hit the gym brah! :lol:

In all seriousness, keep in mind that as a man get more attractive with age whereas with women the opposite is often true. Mostly try not to worry about women as a young man. Young guys are called "incels", virgin losers, and so on when most of the guys their age aren't getting any either and if they are, it's probably ruining their life. High school//early college relationships are a tumultuous and toxic shitshow.

Focus on your career and fitness. You are much more attractive to women when you have goals and are working towards those instead of spending all your time chasing women. They know when you're doing this, especially as a young dude you probably have no game and they know exactly what you're trying to do.

If you do this, you'll find yourself at 25 or 30 (which is really young, ask anyone older) and doing better than the rest of the men your age because they peaked in high school then wasted their early 20s partying, playing vidya, smoking weed with their friends, and so on.

With all this said, there are lots of love spells in Mastering Witchcraft by Paul Huson and I believe we have a pretty good one in the Satanic Witchcraft section on JoS.
Thanks for the reply.
Gym is boring for me, I do physical education at home, maybe I'll go to martial arts.

In general I agree with you and I agree that I "don't play well" with women, I have been destroying myself with drugs, porn, alcohol most of my life, I am 32 and I realized what kind of shit I am in now and how I need to be reborn. Fortunately, Satan helped me. Without him I would have died for sure.
So, I already have my goals, I'm on my way to them, one step at a time every day. And I love it.
Socially I had degraded, everyone knows that junkies are loners, right? Plus I lacked female approval, my mother wouldn't even pick me up or talk to me, she wouldn't even hug me. For 10 years I've been researching my complexes, but it wasn't until
I had Satana a chance to heal.

AskSatanOperator said:

The best thing you can do is empower you soul and with a powerful aura you can attract women easily.. I speak from experience , I had women stare at me for no reason at all is like they can sense it!

Sta_Satanama said:
Thank you for your attention and advice.
Yes, I have a problem with self-acceptance, all my life I have been hiding behind other people's masks and denying myself completely, I even almost got killed by drugs, but Satan helped me, guided me to the right path and I am better now.

There are a few questions.

I inhale the energy, but I have not done this many times in a "session" yet.
I thought I would soon start working with runes. But apparently it is still too early for me? How to understand when it is better to start the runes?

And another question. How to inhale the energy of the planets? And the moon? I understand how to inhale energy, but the planets do not.
Thank you for the book, I will study it.

You can start working with the runes, of course. I'm just saying that the focus should be on energy breathing, but this is ultimately up to you.

You just focus on the planets and imagine energies in its colour to fill you. For example, for Mars you can put a photo of Mars in front of you and visualise blood-red energy coming out of it and filling you. I would start with 9 or 25 breaths. Working with planets is classed as intermediate on the website, same as working with runes.

Sta_Satanama said:
By programming, do you mean saying the affirmations I want? Can I say them in my own way or do I need a strict instruction?

I'm from Russia, I'm speaking to you through a translator, there are probably mistakes in my messages, but I think you understand me)

That's right! That's what programming means. If you say them in your own way, you need to follow a certain set of rules:
:arrow: They should always be said in present tense
:arrow: That should include something like "in a positive way" or "in a healthy way"
:arrow: They should not include negations like "not"
:arrow: They should have an element of permanence such as "permanently", "always" or "forever".

Sta_Satanama said:
I totally agree with you.
I want to acquire both sexual wisdom and wisdom in human relations.

I have another question.
How do I know the planets? Where and which one is located? Through the chronos app ?

If you are asking about your personal planets, you can find them by putting your birth data here: https://www.jos-astro.com/#/natal-chart

If you are asking about the current sky, you can find it here: https://www.jos-astro.com/#/current-sky

Physical activity is very important as an aid to acquire masculine characteristics and for mental health. Raising your body temperature can, in fact, clear your mind and release any sluggishness from the body. Not to mention, it helps you achieve a masculine, Mars-like body, which looks healthier than what many degenerate NPCs have, and more desirable for women with a brain, women who are worth being acquainted with.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back