Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #159: People on the forums

AskSatanOperator

Post: Genuine question as it is something I noticed, why is everyone on the forum seem to have some sort of problem and/or mental issue I don't know if I wanna join when I see so many suffering here even if the doctrine is accurate.

AskSatanOperator said:
Post: Genuine question as it is something I noticed, why is everyone on the forum seem to have some sort of problem and/or mental issue I don't know if I wanna join when I see so many suffering here even if the doctrine is accurate.
There is not a single person on this Earth who does not have some sort of issue, challenge, or outright problem going on in their lives.

AskSatanOperator said:

People who are suffering expose themselves more because they are looking for help and comfort, maybe that's why you often come across posts like that. If they don't have help or comfort in their own lives, it's normal for them to seek it elsewhere.

Henu the Great said:
AskSatanOperator said:
There is not a single person on this Earth who does not have some sort of issue, challenge, or outright problem going on in their lives.
This and here we can actually fix those issues.

Problems issues appears on this forum so those who tell it expects help from more advanced members. Thing is that people gets real help and real advice with which they are able to fix said issues. While enemy is living between and us pretending like it is normal we collectively have this issue, and while enemy works to it’s fullest to make our own issues even worse, we ask for help from our family.

All people go through certain experiences that leaves an impact on the mind to a lesser or greater extent. People grow up under other peoples impressions, morals, social codes, religious and other types of conditioning that conflicts with who you are as a person. This can cause strife or deeper issues that must be resolved so that you can heal, and move on.

When people start to meditate, they will start to experience underlying issues to resurface and become more intense. This is because the Kundalini helps us addressing the issues to us, so that we can deal with it, resolve it, and heal, thus move on. Many people could come to the Ancient-forums about their problems because they have meditated or that the Gods are guiding them here to get the help they need.

AskSatanOperator said:

Everyone is not fair to say. The fact that some people open up about their problems though is a sign of sincerity which I think is a good thing, and also a sign of wanting to change for the better.
Many people don't have the courage to do so and will say everything is fine when it's really not, especially in this current day and age where everyone is supposed to show up their "perfect lives" on Kikebook etc.

It is statistics. People who have problems are searching help from forums. Satanists who have less problems don't always ask so much on forums and that can give fake imagination that all satanists have many problems.

Henu the Great said:
AskSatanOperator said:

Great answer Henu.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back