Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #149: Marriage question

AskSatanOperator

Post: (Modified) Hello,My name is XXX and I’m XXX. I was wondering if I may join your church and become a priest in the church. I was also wondering if your church would allow for me to marry a doll/marionette as I am in love with a marionette. Where can I contact you?Humbly,XXX

JoS is not a church in the sense you are referring to it as. Everyone is free to study the material available on joyofsatan.org and to do their personal choice if this Path is for them or not and proceed accordingly. Actual priesthood is something that over 99% of people are not cut out for or ready for yet, certainly not someone who confesses to being in love with a doll. There is no opinion from the "church" regarding marrying an inanimate object, but personally, I think you should seek professional mental health help regarding that issue (or at the very least take a hard ponder about your life choices and reflect upon them) and I am sure others would agree with me.

This forum is not as doll friendly as this forum: https://dollforum.com/forum/
So I recommend you ask such questions there instead.

I don't quite see the point of marrying a doll though, even if you love one.
I do however advocate for everyone to be able to love who or what they want without having their mental health questioned.

xlnt said:

I do however advocate for everyone to be able to love who or what they want without having their mental health questioned.
I don't see how it's wholesome to love an inanimate object like a Human. Attraction, yes. I can understand being attracted to inanimate objects. But love? Really?

Henu the Great said:
xlnt said:

I don't see how it's wholesome to love an inanimate object like a Human.

That's not what I said either.
But if one would feel some kind of love for a doll, or something else for that matter, let them love it?
The phenomenon of people loving objects is far from new; see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object_sexuality.

I see it as something that can be comforting in a harsch cold world, especially for people struggling with loneliness, but it should never be something to replace humans with, as we all need true connection.

HP Hoodedcobra once said dolls could be "psychologically damaging" while I would say the opposite of that.
I do however think it's kind of strange wanting to marry a doll (it does not own anything legally etc.).

Quote from The Doll Forum:
Self delusion? Yeah probably, but why does that have to be a bad thing? There's consequences to everything we do in life. Ever wonder about the ramifications of not owning a doll and living life lonely and bitter? Why that could lead to lashing out at others on public forums, criticizing their way of life and the things they hold dear. Just saying...

If dolls is such as stupid thing, then I wonder why that forum has Mensa members.

Now, this is just my point of view, which I'm not forcing on to anyone.
I wish OP all the best and hope he will one day find a real woman to marry, instead of a doll.
That way he could have the best of both worlds; someone to both kiss, hug and talk to; share himself truly with spiritually.
There is no doubt in my mind that this would be more developing and comforting than a doll.
It's not exactly easy to find this in this world though as it is today.

Some less clever people at TDF are saying "the best women today are made in China".
The only problem with that argument is that those are not women, but dolls.
Nothing wrong with dolls. But one needs to be grounded in reality, which I think I am more than those people saying such more or less retarded things.

xlnt said:
You did not say, but OP did imply given their question.
But if one would feel some kind of love for a doll, or something else for that matter, let them love it?
The phenomenon of people loving objects is far from new; see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object_sexuality.

I see it as something that can be comforting in a harsch cold world, especially for people struggling with loneliness, but it should never be something to replace humans with, as we all need true connection.
The question is not about unhealthy phenomena of which this world does not have a short supply.

The question is about whether are we guiding someone to heal themselves or enabling more misery.

We can certainly guide people to heal themselves from trauma, to clean dross, and to uplift themselves, but discussions about "loving" dolls are out of place around here.

If dolls is such as stupid thing, then I wonder why that forum has Mensa members.
It's not a question of intelligence either. It's about spiritual degradation.

Henu the Great said:
xlnt said:
You did not say, but OP did imply given their question.

The question is not about unhealthy phenomena of which this world does not have a short supply.

The question is about whether are we guiding someone to heal themselves or enabling more misery.

We can certainly guide people to heal themselves from trauma, to clean dross, and to uplift themselves, but discussions about "loving" dolls are out of place around here.

It's not a question of intelligence either. It's about spiritual degradation.

Yes I have understood that this is the common view around here.
I may have a differrent one though as I don't see the degradation about that thing, necessarily.
There are more degrading stuff I would say. But I do respect if you have this view. And I do think it's kind of strange wanting to marry a doll. It won't come alive regardless.
So I recommend OP to marry a real woman if marriage is what he wants out of life. Peace :)

xlnt said:
Henu the Great said:
xlnt said:

HP Hoodedcobra once said dolls could be "psychologically damaging" while I would say the opposite of that.
I do however think it's kind of strange wanting to marry a doll (it does not own anything legally etc.).

Self delusion? Yeah probably, but why does that have to be a bad thing? There's consequences to everything we do in life. Ever wonder about the ramifications of not owning a doll and living life lonely and bitter? Why that could lead to lashing out at others on public forums, criticizing their way of life and the things they hold dear. Just saying...

I wish OP all the best and hope he will one day find a real woman to marry, instead of a doll.
That way he could have the best of both worlds; someone to both kiss, hug and talk to; share himself truly with spiritually.
There is no doubt in my mind that this would be more developing and comforting than a doll.

Some less clever people at TDF are saying "the best women today are made in China".
Nothing wrong with dolls. But one needs to be grounded in reality, which I think I am more than those people saying such more or less retarded things.
In here we try to give the tools to fix these types of problems. So we obviously advice them it's not healthy or normal. This is not to shame them but to help.

luis said:
xlnt said:
Henu the Great said:

In here we try to give the tools to fix these types of problems. So we obviously advice them it's not healthy or normal. This is not to shame them but to help.

But who am I or you to tell someone how to live or what to love in life?
I think we should let people love what they want as long as they are happy about it.
I for one am not the kind of person who's nr.1 priority in life is to be as "normal" as possible, or to "fit in".
I'm stronger than that.

If OP really want to marry his doll, then go for it man :D And have a nice honeymoon.
I hope he's got some real people in his life though, and that he's not just trolling us now. You never know around here!

xlnt said:
luis said:
xlnt said:

I think we should let people love what they want as long as they are happy about it.
I for one am not the kind of person who's nr.1 priority in life is to be as "normal" as possible, or to "fit in".
I'm stronger than that.

If OP really want to marry his doll, then go for it man :D And have a nice honeymoon.
I hope he's got some real people in his life though, and that he's not just trolling us now. You never know around here!
Who are we? Spiritual Satanists. I'm not here to force others to do as I say but if they are asking here if Satan allows something like this I will say no because Satan wants people to advance spiritually and being attracted to a doll means you have a lot of negative karma...

luis said:
xlnt said:
luis said:

I'm stronger than that.

Who are we? Spiritual Satanists. I'm not here to force others to do as I say but if they are asking here if Satan allows something like this I will say no because Satan wants people to advance spiritually and being attracted to a doll means you have a lot of negative karma...

What bs. I think some dolls are very beautiful and would thus say they are very attractive.
I don't see how karma has anything to do with that. It has to do with beauty.
It's really not the same kind of attraction I would feel for a real woman though; as there are millions of more aspects to that kind of attraction - aspects a doll could never have. In my opinion anyway.

xlnt said:

I can't believe I'm reading crap over here.

Clearly it is unhealthy to have an attraction to an inanimate object to the point of wanting to marry it.

That is quite literally on the level of mental illness which one may seek professional help for.

One can solve this aberrant behavior and attraction through meditation, cleaning the soul, healing the mind, and through trance and other spiritual methods found on the Joy of Satan.

However, it remains that this is delusional and unhealthy manifestation of attraction which someone should receive help to heal from rather than be encouraged to continue living in delusion and self harm.

Don't even dare to encourage these things and answer such queries here where people seek help and try to find answers.

It is sickening to encourage delusional and harmful behaviors, as well as illness/affliction of the mind, body or soul.

This state of being is unhealthy for a person if maintained and entertained, and is something a person should seek to heal from, not something to be encouraged and empowered to further take help and balance away from a person who needs it.

This is legitimately disturbing, how you encourage the weakness and delusion of others, even going as far as posting garbage and bogus sources from degenerate internet dens to justify this encouragement.

As for people from Mensa supporting these views of yours, did you know Mensa is a thoroughly jewish organization, the majority of its membership also thoroughly jewish?

Not to mention how IQ does not equate to wisdom or well being, as some of the most disgusting, monstrous and degenerate people who walked the earth had high IQ?

Being from Mensa or not is completely meaningless and almost worthless thing in my eyes, as at best it can show one has decent IQ, which is proven to be quite inconsequential in offering any indication if the said person should be trustworthy or if their opinion is worthwhile.

Hail Satan!

xlnt said:
I may have a differrent one though as I don't see the degradation about that thing, necessarily.
There are more degrading stuff I would say. But I do respect if you have this view. And I do think it's kind of strange wanting to marry a doll. It won't come alive regardless.
So I recommend OP to marry a real woman if marriage is what he wants out of life. Peace :)
This is not a competition of which is worse as that is besides the point. The point is that people are suffering and begin to rely on something that does only lead to further downward spiral.

Doll loving (as a "lover" and not as a prop in home or a children's plaything) is a symptom of spiritual degradation, which is fixable. Of all the places this would be the place to ask about correcting course, but not about further delving into it. How and why is you view different from this?

VoiceofEnki said:
xlnt said:

I can't believe I'm reading crap over here.

Clearly it is unhealthy to have an attraction to an inanimate object to the point of wanting to marry it.

That is quite literally on the level of mental illness which one may seek professional help for.

One can solve this aberrant behavior and attraction through meditation, cleaning the soul, healing the mind, and through trance and other spiritual methods found on the Joy of Satan.

However, it remains that this is delusional and unhealthy manifestation of attraction which someone should receive help to heal from rather than be encouraged to continue living in delusion and self harm.

Don't even dare to encourage these things and answer such queries here where people seek help and try to find answers.

It is sickening to encourage delusional and harmful behaviors, as well as illness/affliction of the mind, body or soul.

This state of being is unhealthy for a person if maintained and entertained, and is something a person should seek to heal from, not something to be encouraged and empowered to further take help and balance away from a person who needs it.

This is legitimately disturbing, how you encourage the weakness and delusion of others, even going as far as posting garbage and bogus sources from degenerate internet dens to justify this encouragement.

As for people from Mensa supporting these views of yours, did you know Mensa is a thoroughly jewish organization, the majority of its membership also thoroughly jewish?

Not to mention how IQ does not equate to wisdom or well being, as some of the most disgusting, monstrous and degenerate people who walked the earth had high IQ?

Being from Mensa or not is completely meaningless and almost worthless thing in my eyes, as at best it can show one has decent IQ, which is proven to be quite inconsequential in offering any indication if the said person should be trustworthy or if their opinion is worthwhile.

Hail Satan!

Such hostility everytime against dolls gah
I did say I found it weird to marry dolls did I not?
Joked a bit when I said he should go for it. As a fun thing sure but not seriously.
I happen to like dolls myself. They are nice to look at :p

Henu the Great said:
xlnt said:
This is not a competition of which is worse as that is besides the point. The point is that people are suffering and begin to rely on something that does only lead to further downward spiral.

Doll loving (as a "lover" and not as a prop in home or a children's plaything) is a symptom of spiritual degradation, which is fixable. Of all the places this would be the place to ask about correcting course, but not about further delving into it. How and why is you view different from this?

No, not much different. As props to look at and perhaps kiss a little I don't see any issue with. Could even be helpful for someone lonely etc. But to marry, have as "wife" yeah I draw the line there too.
People here only see the bad aspects when it comes to this. I think that's a bit unfortunate and judgemental.

xlnt said:
Henu the Great said:
xlnt said:

No, not much different. As props to look at and perhaps kiss a little I don't see any issue with. Could even be helpful for someone lonely etc. But to marry, have as "wife" yeah I draw the line there too.
People here only see the bad aspects when it comes to this. I think that's a bit unfortunate and judgemental.
Yeah you draw the line as a wife and not to the kiss lol It's not healthy or normal if you ask me and anyone that has a brain can see that...

What or who you marry in your personal life is your own business.
No, we don't need random priests and we are not a church or a mosque.
We have a High Priest and leader like HP Cobra and i think that is enough.
Only the best, smartest, trustful and useful should get any meaningful position in any society or group.
That is the general problem we have in this world, every fart has something to say or is given a position by some jew.
We are all individuals and not everybody deserves the same thing and that is the truth, actions are above words.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back