Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #171: Ambiguous position of the Sun

AskSatanOperator

Hello. In my birth chart, my Sun is located exactly on the dividing line between the 1st and 2nd House. I am not sure what interpretation to give to this configuration. If you can give me any advice or help in understanding it, I would be grateful.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello. In my birth chart, my Sun is located exactly on the dividing line between the 1st and 2nd House. I am not sure what interpretation to give to this configuration. If you can give me any advice or help in understanding it, I would be grateful.

Check the description of the sun on the houses, and see which one suits you the most.
Usually if it is on the line between the 1st and 2nd houses, it is considered the 1st house.

But that's not the rule.

Time of birth may be inaccurate, time I mean.

it is common that the time can be advanced or delayed by a few minutes.

AskSatanOperator said:

Check the exact degree of the sun. Then check your degrees on the 1st and 2nd house cusp. An example is the Sun being in 0'20"45. If the 2nd house cusp is placed in 0'21"00 degrees, then the Sun will be posited in the 1st house. If the 2nd house cusp is at 0'19"45, then your Sun is placed in the second, as the Sun is behind. Do mind the affairs of the 1st and 2nd house cusp both is in conjunction to the sun. The sun affects both houses.

AskSatanOperator said:

I read once from someone in the forums that in the instance of planets in the 1st house, the early section of it has a greater influence on how one looks and more instinctual actions, whereas the later section nearing the 2nd house cusp is moreso to do with ones personality, things like clothing style, the externalisation of ones self. Your Sun being here shows an energy going into and a focus about these things.

If you think the 1st house is the self and the 2nd house is what you own, this region would represent the things that link these 2 together.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back