Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #170: Steps after doing a Love Spell?

AskSatanOperator

TLDR: I plan on doing a Love spell for attracting a partner in January when Venus is in Pisces, but I am an incel with not much going for me. I am working on or finished a lot of freeing workings regarding love and sex but am unsure on how to materially proceed for success. I also don't know where I would even go to find women in the first place. I want to avoid places like bars and clubs.

Full: Long time incel that gave up on love/sex due to me failing at it miserably. The freeing workings have invigorated me into finally resolving this part of my life but I am drastically behind my fellow male peers in pretty much every category (physique, wealth, status, money, charisma, etc). This isn't to beat myself down, just an objective measurement. I also have a very stiff style of communication and definitely not the fun kind of guy. I want to emphasize that my natal chart's 7th house has over half of my chart inside it with a lot of love/sex related aspects. This is extremely important to me. I have completed or currently am working on:

- Removing past love ties and vows
- Removing Mars, Venus, Mercury, and Jupiter negative Karma
- Removing obstacles to love and sex life- Removing barriers between women and I
- Venus square for physical beauty- Mars square for increasing muscle mass (unfortunately retrograde)
- Aura for attracting a sexual partner (also mars retrograde)

I am putting my all into this but the material side is my biggest problem I believe. I have no car, little wealth, old clothes, scrawny, poor social skills, I don't get out much, and I'm not exactly a fun guy. I am out of the times as I am into geek culture and know very little of anything mainstream. I have never used a dating app of any kind and the furthest I have ever gone is kissing back in middle school. Which was about 2 decades ago. Where should I even go to attempt to find a partner? What steps should I take on the material side of things with these workings under my belt? I know that I need get some new clothes and work on making more money (doing a Jupiter square for wealth) but not much else.

I would recommend doing a lot of work on empowering your solar chakra. Unfortunately, with the way society is engineered right now, you need money in order to have a modern life. More money opens up more opportunities. There are also many other benefits of an empowered solar chakra which will help you in your goal.

In the meantime, I also suggest getting a gym membership and strengthening your body every day, or if you are too uncomfortable with that then investing in some home weights to work with, or body exercises. A strong body is essential.

There are many good places to meet girls. Farmers market, craft fairs, local hiking trails, hobby clubs, flower shops, festivities, social events, workplace, sandwich shop, grocery store, the beach, parks, Yoga studio. Go to more places each day, and your workings will find ways to manifest. Also talking to people and making connections. Before you know it, someone you made friends with will be asking to introduce you to their friend, or their daughter, or their acquaintance, and so on.

You seem to have a low self esteem. Magic can work in many way so I would definitely do a spell to attract the perfect partner for you. Before do a spell to get rid of any obstacles to get the best partner. This will help you get to a point you can attract it much quickly because it seems you have a lot of mental and physical blocks.

In the meanwhile do other things to make your life better, start exercising too, having a good body makes you more attractive. Unless you are really old it's not too late.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back