Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #152: What are the requirements to become a Guardian here on Joy of satan?

AskSatanOperator

After I read the post on more HP's from HoodedCobra 666, I was wondering what would be more of the requirements to becoming a Guardian ere first for Joy of Satan? Since I would like to be more involved. What level should I be at in my Power meditations and Satanic Magick at? As well as how many years do you have to work on to get to that level, and are there other requirements too? I have had great many benefits ever since becoming a member of Joy of Satan and also dedicating myself to father Satan, since over the year of 2022. So I was wanting to get more involved with JoS too.

Read HP Hooded Cobra's announcement of the Guardians:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=311394#p311394

He gives some background on why the position exists, and what is expected from Guardians.

There is no checklist of requirements, but if you continue to advance and do work for the Joy of Satan, you will eventually achieve the rank if you desire it.

One key requirement is that you prove yourself to be trustworthy and steadily upholding of the truth. There are many members who do this on the forums by consistently leading people in the right direction by answering questions. You can also get involved in volunteer projects when they're announced.

However, keep in mind that the Guardian rank, just like the High Priest rank, comes with burdens as well as benefits. The main benefit is that you are able to speak on behalf of the JoS, and people trust you. The main burden is that you can't just take a year's vacation from the JoS because you feel like it. You must maintain a public presence, and you must be there when the JoS needs your specific talents.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back