Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #69: what is the best dates to do 50 names of marduk and

#16 is for talismans. Creating thoughtforms, and attaching the thoughtforms to a physical item.

Never try to use #20, #21, #22, or #23. These are the strongest death energy that will start erasing your soul, and there is no way to seperate it from yourself.

Times are not important for any of these 50 runes. They can be used any time.

Even if we use it for someone else, will it still harm us? If we clearly state who it will hurt...

Stormm said:
Even if we use it for someone else, will it still harm us? If we clearly state who it will hurt...

If you are asking about number 20, 21, 22, 23, there is absolutely no way to seperate these energies away from yourself if you do them, no matter what you say and no matter how much you try to clean. We do not have the technology to use these safely. These are the most horrible death energy that you would be ingesting, and it would permanently become part of you.

:cry: So can you suggest something that looks like this but doesn't harm us, only harms the person we want to use it on?

I don't have enough magic talisman resources on hand. frankly, it was these 50 names that were likely to provide a tangible definitive solution. There are people around me who will continue to harm others if I don't stop them. I would greatly appreciate it if you could suggest me an effective spell to destroy them.

Stormm said:
:cry: So can you suggest something that looks like this but doesn't harm us, only harms the person we want to use it on?

I don't have enough magic talisman resources on hand. frankly, it was these 50 names that were likely to provide a tangible definitive solution. There are people around me who will continue to harm others if I don't stop them. I would greatly appreciate it if you could suggest me an effective spell to destroy them.

As a beginner, I am not able to suggest to you any kind of curses to use. Because even things that some people are able to use, you would not safely be able to use because you do not have the practice or experience.

I have experience working with runes and signs before, but that didn't stop the bad people I was talking about, and I didn't get the result I wanted, so I'm looking for a way that has definite results. Any way, it's risky, yes, but if I'm going to protect the people I care about, it's okay

I understand, it's okay, I hope you get the result you want in your own life and become professional. I'm still trying

Ol argedco luciftias said:
#16 is for talismans. Creating thoughtforms, and attaching the thoughtforms to a physical item.

Never try to use #20, #21, #22, or #23. These are the strongest death energy that will start erasing your soul, and there is no way to seperate it from yourself.

Times are not important for any of these 50 runes. They can be used any time.

In the book, when the "Mad Arab" says it's to be used against the "ancient ones", does he refer to the Jews or the enemy E.T's? What do you think it means?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back