Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #103 I don't know what to do anymore with my family or father

AskSatanOperator

Post: This is the 3rd day in a row I woke up from nightmares. I'm trying to silence and void my thoughts of this dumb paranoid that he'll hurt my mom. The most he's done is put hands on her when drunk once after 20 years of mostly just verbal abuse and gaslighting about his cheating, and the both of them playing stupid games. I've done two 40 day bindings on him to not hurt me or her anymore. I've been putting an AoP on my mom, and lately been using Algiz, Sowilo, and Tiwaz just on her, I do most energy protecting her than me, I think, maybe I should change that. I just woke up to overhearing her crying about being unable to have any life and fear coming home, through our thin walls.

I have a similar placement Hitler had for his father. You'll probably have to scrub this line, I don't know how this works otherwise, but feel this context is needed for help.

I don't think I've been this stressed since before I dedicated in 2016. I've never had 3 consecutive dreams/nightmares like this. I thought the Gods didn't deliver bad omens, and thought the enemy couldn't touch me, but I see no action to take that isn't wrong or with greater risks. I feel like I might snap, and I don't know if it's paranoia or not, telling me to snap before he snaps, but we aren't meant to do illegal things. I feel like I've messed up and haven't even done anything. I don't know what to do anymore.

You're too involved. You can't change your mom and her karma for her, and she is going to be attracting these patterns into her life for her to experience because it's her karma pattern. If it's not your dad then it will be someone else. Protecting her when she is trying to manifest these events over and over again is pointless. You have to let go, and take care of yourself. You can't save your mom's soul for her, you can only save your own.

I do not agree with reaffirming failure, or accepting and reaffirming the destruction of somebody you care about. I also do not agree with victim blaming against a victim of domestic abuse and saying that this is all her fault or that this is something she has done to herself. I think that these are evil and destructive messages. If any of this is related to the karmic energies of her soul, then helping her to physically escape from this situation and move past it and heal from it, this removes the energy from her soul and frees her so that this situation will not be repeated in future lives.

I am surprised to see messages like that from somebody with a wife who love each other very much. If there was some kind of harm against your wife, would you work to do whatever you can to rescue her? Or would you say fuck it, that's her problem, she did it to herself with her karma, and just allow her to be destroyed? I doubt you really would pick the 2nd option so I don't understand why to promote people to do that.

You can help her and I am sure that multiple gods would be willing to help her. The gods care about us and they do not want us to be in any kind of danger. You can use the Standard Ritual to communicate with the 4 highest ruling gods, and you will be sure that they do hear you and they do listen to you. They do understand your situation and know what you need.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html

After you ask for help, it is a good idea to do these rituals. At least the ones for the 4 highest ruling gods. What these rituals do is not just give energies to the gods, but they open powerful connections between the gods and our world and our lives. You will feel closer with the gods, and they will be more able to help you.
https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/

I know some facts from experience on abusive father/relatives.
This lead me to confusion in my life in several ways, so I will try to help here where I really can say something useful for a troubled brother.

In case your father have been abusive or violent on you too (that is most likely the case) this may have caused some emotions, memories and attitudes to be "stored" into a part of the soul separated from logic mind, so that those facts cannot be perceived in daily activities. It's a form of protection of the mind. Mainstream psychology calls this PTSD or even DID, but many books are partially jewed about that.

I am convinced this is stored in sort of thoughtforms attached to your soul, where people direct unwanted emotions and thoughts.
Even witnessing as a child, violence on your mother is a form of trauma and may cause this issue.

Long story short, nightmares can be a warning of some of this repressed emotions (anger, fear, guilt, etc) coming to the surface. This can manifest in different ways, you could even hear astral voices coming from your separate "parts" - this happened to me - to let you know about their existence.

In your case it seems repressed anger is coming to the surface. Warning - this may lead to unpredictable actions if your main ego, your personality, is weakened for some reasons (planetary bad transits on your Sun, Mars or your Chart Ruler, etc), so keeping control is paramount.

This kind of family traumas often allow the father/abuser to be the main vampire, sucking energies from fear and subduing of family members. So the more people are scared and repressed, the more the abuses grows strong (in truth, they are weak people).
You possibly feel guilt for your mother, so you drain your own energies to help her, while she is under your father vampiric influence and this drains energies towards him - at the end. You need to stay strong and cold as possible to lessen the emotional influence (also finding your repressen parts, if any, helps to clean emotions as they often respond to the abuser's will too, harming you).

It could be a good idea to report family violence to the authorities. This will weaken a lot the father's influence allowing your magick to be more effective.
Also you could start a process of freeing your soul from your father, in case needed, and also move out from the abusive home if possible for you.

I have been able to work on those issues only after my mother's death, as my father was draining her and getting power as a consequence, and after I have considerably distanced myself from family home and most contacts with him.
Protecting your mother is important but, your father as a vampire can be so deeply rooted into her soul that help is difficult. This may drain a lot of energy.
You can help her if you free yourself before, in case you are trapped in emotional mess as explained.
In my case the key points have been 1. weakening the offender power, influence and astral links as much as possible 2. cleaning my soul from bad emotions caused by him (you can help your mother too) 3. getting out of his sphere of influence.

I hope my message is not too confused and may be helpful. Family emotional or physical abuse can be a big obstacle to spiritual advancement.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I do not agree with reaffirming failure, or accepting and reaffirming the destruction of somebody you care about. I also do not agree with victim blaming against a victim of domestic abuse and saying that this is all her fault or that this is something she has done to herself. I think that these are evil and destructive messages. If any of this is related to the karmic energies of her soul, then helping her to physically escape from this situation and move past it and heal from it, this removes the energy from her soul and frees her so that this situation will not be repeated in future lives.

I am surprised to see messages like that from somebody with a wife who love each other very much. If there was some kind of harm against your wife, would you work to do whatever you can to rescue her? Or would you say fuck it, that's her problem, she did it to herself with her karma, and just allow her to be destroyed? I doubt you really would pick the 2nd option so I don't understand why to promote people to do that.

Totally irrelevant. This has nothing to do with me or my wife so don't bring us into it.

You and I have different values, and this conflict shouldn't come in the way of the OP receiving a variety of useful answers. To you, it apparently seems evil to abandon family no matter the circumstances. However, to me, it's evil towards the self to be excessively self sacrificing, and foolish to try to protect family members from themselves when they perpetually recreate their own problems. Sometimes people don't want to get better, and you need to let them drown in order to save yourself.

The OP has stated they have done bindings, and made every magick effort to protect their mother. Yet the mother keeps the man around despite there being a binding, and apparently also plays games with him which is feeding into it. This is self destructive on the mother's part, and self destructive on the OP's part for exhausting their energies like this. They need to take care of themself, and let their mother take care of herself. They have already done all that they can. Their energies would be better spent helping their own life.

By shaming my advice, you are also shaming the OP if they choose to take my advice. That's wrong. You are also creating a false expectation that the Gods will help someone who not only won't help themselves, but also continues to feed a situation that harms themselves.

I also think you have misunderstood the situation described by the OP. It doesn't sound as severe as you say. If it was that bad then the cops should be called.

Fuck Brother, im sorry to hear that. Don't lose hope.
I hope that you will find a solution, brothers here gave you good advice, it is on you to chose what you want to do.

jrvan said:
To you, it apparently seems evil to abandon family no matter the circumstances. However, to me, it's evil towards the self to be excessively self sacrificing, and foolish to try to protect family members from themselves when they perpetually recreate their own problems. Sometimes people don't want to get better, and you need to let them drown in order to save yourself.

The OP has stated they have done bindings, and made every magick effort to protect their mother. Yet the mother keeps the man around despite there being a binding, and apparently also plays games with him which is feeding into it. This is self destructive on the mother's part, and self destructive on the OP's part for exhausting their energies like this. They need to take care of themself, and let their mother take care of herself. They have already done all that they can. Their energies would be better spent helping their own life.

I never said anything about it always being evil to abandon family no matter what circumstances.

We were told about an abusive relationship, where the woman is frequently crying and is frequently afraid to come home. She is afraid to go home just to be abused more when she gets there. And for some reason you keep blaming all of this on her and saying she is doing it to herself. I don't understand that, and I see nothing in the original post that would say that.

There are many reasons why an abused wife might feel trapped and unable to leave. If he has physically abused her before, she might think if she tried to leave he might be mad enough to hurt her much worse or even kill her. This is a real thing that happens to women every day. Or it could be she has very little money, or even does not have any money in an account seperate from him. And it is very difficult to survive by leaving every thing that you own and having not much more than the clothes you are wearing and no money, and have to go somewhere and try to live. Very often there is nowhere for these women to go other than homeless shelters which also are very often very dangerous places and are not much different environment from a prison. Then what if he finds her and follows her, and hurts her? Then probably the largest reason for most women is if there are children, she does not want to abandon them and leave them alone with him for the children to be abused. Especially if her leaving would only make him much more angry and abuse the children much worse.

I don't know if you never knew anybody in a situation like this, or if you never heard about anybody in a situation like this. But this is happening every day to millions of women around the world, and these are just some of the most often reasons why they can't leave or believe that they can't leave, every specific situation also has other reasons. And women every single day are experiencing these things.

I don't know how bad the situation is for this specific family, and of course maybe it is not so bad and maybe he would not kill her for leaving. But the situation obviously is bad enough that the child is desperately trying to find help for it. So I don't believe that everything is perfectly harmless and safe either. What I see is one or possibly more than one people who are in some amount of danger, and are trying to get any amount of help that they can. We don't know what the danger is, maybe it is life or death, maybe it is getting physically hit but not life threatening, or maybe it is something smaller. But there is some amount of danger that people are trying to get away from. And you on your own assume that the danger is zero and everything is safe and harmless. How can you assume that? That was not said anywhere.

So I think it is very important to try to give some help with this if we are able to. Or give some instructions how the gods can be contacted and asked for help. And the gods are able to see exactly what the situation is, and they will be able to help in the correct way.

You assume police have never been called, we don't know if they ever were. But even when police are called, there often is nothing that they are actually able to do. Maybe the man gets in a small amount of trouble for a couple weeks or couple months, or maybe nothing at all happens. But police are not able to do anything unless they personally see something happen, or if they have very clear evidence that it happened. Many kinds of abuse do not show such clear evidence, or if there is physical damage it often is on both people as the victim fights back with some defence. And the police say you both fought so if one of you is getting in trouble, you both are. Often the only thing police do is write the story on a paper then put it in a filing cabinet, and do nothing else. Or also could be times when calling police is seen as an escalation that makes him even madder, and after the police leave he hurts her even worse. All of these things happen.

But for you to just say fuck her, all of it is all her own fault, she did it all to herself and she will continue doing it to herself over and over for the rest of her life. I think this response is absolutely disgusting and evil. I hope that it is not evil, and there is a strong possibility it is just ignorant. Maybe you don't know anybody who experienced a situation like this, and you don't know how much fear is involved or how complicated the situation actually is that it is difficult to get away from. You and everybody you have ever known might just be very lucky to not experience anything this bad. But I believe that it is a good thing to do a small amount of work to help possibly save a woman's life, and I believe it is a bad thing to blame the victim and turn away from her at the time when she most needs help. What if the gods had your attitude about apathy and victim blaming? They would see how badly our people have been harmed, and would say we did it to ourselves for being too weak to fight against it, and would all abandon us and leave us to rot. Luckily that is exactly the opposite of how the gods react.

I speak from personal experience here. The Karma involved here is mostly between your mom and dad. I don't agree you should not do anything for your mom. My situation was pretty bad but thanks to the Flauros we now live a better life my father is not around anymore (he still alive but does not live with me and my mom anymore) but I had to call the cops, an ambulance, and so on... It was not easy but Flauros helped a lot. Unfortunately, the negative karma was a lot.

Help your mom, It's good you put the bindings and I'm sure they helped, never doubt your workings. Unfortunately, her karma is pretty deep and she is mentally exhausted and probably keeps manifesting bad things. What you can do is a working to make your father leave your house forever (make sure you use it in a positive way, you don't want anything bad to happen). This is just an example but he needs to stay away from your mom. If she wants him around even after that spell, you can do another one to make sure she does not love him anymore, in my case my mom did not love him at all but some people still fell attached even if they are abused.

You could ask a Demon to help the situation too if you can't handle it. I had to ask because it reached a pretty bad point and there was no time to wait 40 days for a working. I learned a lot from this situation but I wish nobody should go through something so scarry. Hope you can fix it, good luck!!!

You clearly can't read.

I'm trying to silence and void my thoughts of this dumb paranoid that he'll hurt my mom. The most he's done is put hands on her when drunk once after 20 years of mostly just verbal abuse and gaslighting about his cheating, and the both of them playing stupid games.
This is the OP recognizing that the threat exists only in their mind at this point in time. They' might be sensing the hostile energy of their dad, but he's not able to act on it past the binding. Do you not know how a binding works? If the OP's fears are warranted then that means the dad is still able to move past the binding, which would mean that the mom is seriously pushing for him to act on her karma. Otherwise he wouldn't even be around her at this point if he's THAT abusive as you suggest, and if he was then he wouldn't be able to act on his abusive tendencies.

I've done two 40 day bindings on him to not hurt me or her anymore. I've been putting an AoP on my mom, and lately been using Algiz, Sowilo, and Tiwaz just on her, I do most energy protecting her than me, I think, maybe I should change that

Two 40 day bindings. That alone should have been more than enough. Then they built an aura of protection for their mom too. Then a series of Runic spells for protection on top of it. If all of this combined isn't enough to keep the man from hurting her then it's an absolute waste of energy. The OP has done all they can, and you're borderline guilt tripping them for not doing more. That's ridiculous.

If you have a problem with my advice then take it up with the moderators or the Guardians, and have them review. However, you accusing me like this, insulting my honor, undermining me by suggesting I'm ignorant if I don't conform to your moral views - none of this is okay. I replied to you a first time because it concerned the post and the OP, and I wanted to make things clear. I will not waste my time with further replies to you, and if you keep distracting from this post just to attack me and making this post about me then I'm going to go to the Gods about you because I'm tired of your shit. You are ruining the spirit of the Ask-Satan project with your pettiness and your retarded games. Grow up and be mature.

I would suggest toning down the extremes. We don't need to add any further stress to the OP by planting the thoughts that their father might "kill their mother" or go after her if she tries to leave. We don't need to be doing that.

Dear OP, once I had a really horrible neighbour who was violent, a drinker and drug abuser, and caused a lot of trouble for us in our neighbourhood. Often my partner and I were woken up in the middle of the night hearing him yelling he was going to kill someone, sometimes right out the front of our door. It was frightening. Every week people were calling the cops on him because of how disruptive he was, but he was only given warnings because they were familiar with him and took pity on him being a cripple and were tired of his nonsense.

If things get bad for you in any way, you can do protections in a different way, such as in the case of aura repelling.

For keeping unwanted individuals away:
Breathe in white light like the Sun. White light reflects and repels.
Affirm:
“My aura is repelling, [inspire fear/dread] in _______, and keeping ________ far away from me at all times.”
- https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

This is what I used on myself to deal with the neighbour to protect myself and my partner. Within the same week, he was charged by police and kicked out by the Land Lord for attempted assault on a woman. Ever since our neighbourhood has been peaceful.

You can also do house protections, so only people who are positive for you can come into your home and space.

I also did affirmations for only having positive and healthy neighbours. And we haven't had any problematic things happen since. We even had a nasty woman who lived across the road move out, and a nicer family move in.

Nightmares about things -- I'm no expert but at least in my own experiences, my dreams have always warned me when emotional outbursts or violence would occur the next days or that very day after the dream when I'd wake up. I had this a lot with the neighbour. I would receive warnings in my dreams, sort of like a "heads-up", often depicted as natural disasters because they were uncontrollable and terrifying, representing the emotions I felt whenever the neighbour became violent and angry. And lo-and-behold, that same day, the neighbour would fly into a violent fit about something, punching walls, yelling, and smashing things.

Perhaps your dreams can help you in a similar way. Analyse them. What happens in them? Are they purely fear based from how the situation is affecting you emotionally and mentally, or could they be helping you in the way of warning you when your father might get angry and such? It took me some time to start recognising the patterns in my own dreams, (it helped me remain calmer when things with the neighbour got crazy) but if you want to, give it a go and see if there are such patterns in your own dreams.

But for you to just say fuck her, all of it is all her own fault, she did it all to herself and she will continue doing it to herself over and over for the rest of her life. I think this response is absolutely disgusting and evil. I hope that it is not evil, and there is a strong possibility it is just ignorant. Maybe you don't know anybody who experienced a situation like this, and you don't know how much fear is involved or how complicated the situation actually is that it is difficult to get away from. You and everybody you have ever known might just be very lucky to not experience anything this bad. But I believe that it is a good thing to do a small amount of work to help possibly save a woman's life, and I believe it is a bad thing to blame the victim and turn away from her at the time when she most needs help. What if the gods had your attitude about apathy and victim blaming? They would see how badly our people have been harmed, and would say we did it to ourselves for being too weak to fight against it, and would all abandon us and leave us to rot. Luckily that is exactly the opposite of how the gods react.

As SS we have cannot save everyone or every situation. In this case, the OP already did take action and should be more confident in their workings.

Jrvan is right that the actual root of the problem involves karma involving either the individual parents and/or the connections between them. This would require something like 80-120 days of Wunjo or Ansuz to resolve, plus extra energy to deal with backlashes, all depending on the strength of the OP.

What Jrvan said may have sounded harsh, but this is the reality for all people who have victim-based karmic patterns. No, it is not fair or anything, and yes she deserves better, but we still have to be disciplined in how we act. It is very likely that this SS had to put off other meditations or workings to try to address this one.

jrvan said:
If you have a problem with my advice then take it up with the moderators or the Guardians, and have them review. However, you accusing me like this, insulting my honor, undermining me by suggesting I'm ignorant if I don't conform to your moral views - none of this is okay. I replied to you a first time because it concerned the post and the OP, and I wanted to make things clear. I will not waste my time with further replies to you, and if you keep distracting from this post just to attack me and making this post about me then I'm going to go to the Gods about you because I'm tired of your shit. You are ruining the spirit of the Ask-Satan project with your pettiness and your retarded games. Grow up and be mature.

This part is showing an excess of sensitivity. Just remember that communication is supposed to have an element of lightness to it, where we don't take things too personally. That does not mean there are certain implications with words, but that we should keep any debate within the realm of our minds and not let it spill into excess drama.

Be aware that people will say things during an argument that may seem threatening, or maybe they will misread or twist certain things, but they are keeping their passions within the realm of words and not physical actions.

As you know, people have arguments in real life and they can get very ugly, but then they will eventually part ways and cool down afterwards. This is because they did not intend to actually translate their verbal anger into aggression outside of this realm.

It is sort of difficult for me to explain, because your sensations are probably accurate, it is just that you are feeling excessively hurt or threatened by them. Generally, it is best not to assume that your person-hood is being directly threatened just over harsh words. If everyone could view Olly's physical actions in real time, as well as his thoughts outside of this argument, then it would likely suggest that he did not intend any of that.

jrvan said:

I did not mean anything personal about you. I would have replied in exactly the same way if the same things were said by somebody other than you. I am not bothered by you as a person, and I am happy that you are here. I was only bothered by some parts of the message, and that would remain the same no matter who the message came from.

I saw that he attempted 2 binding spells. But a binding spell is just like every other type of magical working. The success is entirely dependent on the strength, experience, and ability of the person doing it. One binding spell done by a beginner who has never done any kind of spiritual work before this, would not be comparable to the same kind of binding spell done by somebody like Lydia who has been doing the meditations and spiritual works every single day for more than 10 years.

jrvan said:

Tell any gods anything you want about me. This means nothing to me. Because I know who I am and I know that I have not done anything to you or anyone else. There is no problem with me being held accountable because I have no guilt to answer for.

And if you would say that some small disagreements between us would be some kind of horrible crime from me, we both would be equally guilty because we both have equally participated.

AskSatanOperator said:
Post: This is the 3rd day in a row I woke up from nightmares. I'm trying to silence and void my thoughts of this dumb paranoid that he'll hurt my mom. The most he's done is put hands on her when drunk once after 20 years of mostly just verbal abuse and gaslighting about his cheating, and the both of them playing stupid games. I've done two 40 day bindings on him to not hurt me or her anymore. I've been putting an AoP on my mom, and lately been using Algiz, Sowilo, and Tiwaz just on her, I do most energy protecting her than me, I think, maybe I should change that. I just woke up to overhearing her crying about being unable to have any life and fear coming home, through our thin walls.

I have a similar placement Hitler had for his father. You'll probably have to scrub this line, I don't know how this works otherwise, but feel this context is needed for help.

I don't think I've been this stressed since before I dedicated in 2016. I've never had 3 consecutive dreams/nightmares like this. I thought the Gods didn't deliver bad omens, and thought the enemy couldn't touch me, but I see no action to take that isn't wrong or with greater risks. I feel like I might snap, and I don't know if it's paranoia or not, telling me to snap before he snaps, but we aren't meant to do illegal things. I feel like I've messed up and haven't even done anything. I don't know what to do anymore.

I would suggest counseling of some kind. You need to be able to talk to someone who is trained to deal with a situation like this who has experience and can help you navigate through this. If you can, see if you can talk your mother into receiving counseling as well if she's open about it, but I would avoid telling your father of your intentions to seek help outside of the family unit. You don't have to hide it from him per se, but I just wouldn't tip him off about it as he might try to convince you it's not necessary, pry into what you're talking to a therapist about, etc.. Abusers seek to keep their victims powerless, but you're not powerless and getting counseling from a qualified therapist (preferably of the same race as yourself) is another step toward reclaiming your power and overcoming this hardship.

AryanPriest666 said:
I would suggest counseling of some kind. You need to be able to talk to someone who is trained to deal with a situation like this who has experience and can help you navigate through this. If you can, see if you can talk your mother into receiving counseling as well if she's open about it, but I would avoid telling your father of your intentions to seek help outside of the family unit. You don't have to hide it from him per se, but I just wouldn't tip him off about it as he might try to convince you it's not necessary, pry into what you're talking to a therapist about, etc.. Abusers seek to keep their victims powerless, but you're not powerless and getting counseling from a qualified therapist (preferably of the same race as yourself) is another step toward reclaiming your power and overcoming this hardship.

Yep, I agree with this. It would also be possible to do a working to find the right therapist for themselves.

It's a very good idea. This is another way that the OP won't have to feel like they need to solve all of this themselves by taking the full burden on their own shoulders. Much help exists and is available. No need to do anything reckless and get in trouble for it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back