Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Icelandic Translation Thread

Mahamrityunjaya666

Greetings,

Since I didn't notice a thread about Icelandic translations, I thought I'd create one myself. I could help with translating JoS into Icelandic if you agree.

Mahamrityunjaya666 said:
Greetings,

Since I didn't notice a thread about Icelandic translations, I thought I'd create one myself. I could help with translating JoS into Icelandic if you agree.
Hello. That's definitely welcomed and in fact very interesting. As far as I know Icelanders have been among the most difficult people to "penetrate" culturally by the jews and that pagan heritage still exists in the national consciousness of the country, I hope this is still true. Also I think Icelandic is a language with spiritual power, this at least if is still close to how it was spoken in ancient times.

HP Cobra has been very busy lately and not active on the email for this reason. I soon as he will return to the emails I will open one with you and him to discuss about the Icelandic JoS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back