Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chinese Translation Thread

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Since there is no Chinese member yet, I decided to start translating from English into Chinese using DeepL. I will start with the small websites first and build the way as time goes, hopefully Chinese members will join and correct these automated translations but it is a good beginning as DeepL is better than google translate. This will highly depend on my available time. For reference, when I finish a website I will link it here. If other members have nothing to translate left in their own language they can join here if they want to help. Making this knowledge available to around 1.5 billion people mostly opressed under communism is of massive importance.

The Alchemist7 said:
Since there is no Chinese member yet, I decided to start translating from English into Chinese using DeepL. I will start with the small websites first and build the way as time goes, hopefully Chinese members will join and correct these automated translations but it is a good beginning as DeepL is better than google translate. This will highly depend on my available time. For reference, when I finish a website I will link it here. If other members have nothing to translate left in their own language they can join here if they want to help. Making this knowledge available to around 1.5 billion people mostly opressed under communism is of massive importance.

I´m in, just tell me which sections of the JOS site I can help translate with deepl into chinese.

Fuchs said:
The Alchemist7 said:

I´m in, just tell me which sections of the JOS site I can help translate with deepl into chinese.

Did read deepl does only have partly pronounciation for chinese found these statement:

"As far as Chinese text translation goes, DeepL is lacking one important feature. That is it does in include romanzed “Pinyin” text like Google Translate does. Thus, there is nothing to give even the slightest clue as to pronunciation. That, in effect, makes it pretty much useless for translating English into Chinese.

That is, imagine (if you will) that you are in Beijing and need to say to your Chinese friend “My hovercraft is full of eels”. DeepL will show you only the Chinese characters “我的氣墊船裝滿了鱔魚”, with no Pinyin to help you actually say it.

Dr. Stanford
28/06/2021 at 07:36
I believe it can do some Chinese Pinyin now."

https://seventyone.ch/deepl-translation-review/

Just wanted to mention, because this seemed to be important for the translation work.

Fuchs said:

Hi, If you offer to translate, I was thinking you can start translating the main JoS from the beginning and I will try to translate all the other websites. Since I have to sort out some other translations first, it will take a while until I will be able to start the Chinese translations.
To make things easier, you can use this empty JoS archive if you consider to be of help:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=61450
It should contain a folder for every single article on the main JoS.
How I normally do is, I translate one article into one document and I save it in its designated folder, then the next article in a new document and then saved in its designated folder and so on. The main folders and all the containing ones are numbered to follow the exact order of the articles from the online website. For reference you can follow the second link in my signature where is the English JoS saved offline exactly in the same way, but instead of documents I saved the html file of each article. Though if you have your own way that you already got used to is even better.
Also personally I use a standard `pattern` when doing documents for translations, that is: centered title with font size 20 and text aligned left with font size 12 and I insert all images in their correct place in the document. If I translate a whole website into one PDF (although I normally use folder archives) then I push every next artcle on the next page with the title on the first line. If you want to do the same is all up to you.

But I have a curiosity though, I guess you are German. As far as I know the main JoS is the only website translated in German (congratulations for the tremendous work), so there are still all the other ones to be translated, aren't they?

The Alchemist7 said:
Fuchs said:

Hi, If you offer to translate, I was thinking you can start translating the main JoS from the beginning and I will try to translate all the other websites. Since I have to sort out some other translations first, it will take a while until I will be able to start the Chinese translations.
To make things easier, you can use this empty JoS archive if you consider to be of help:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=61450
It should contain a folder for every single article on the main JoS.
How I normally do is, I translate one article into one document and I save it in its designated folder, then the next article in a new document and then saved in its designated folder and so on. The main folders and all the containing ones are numbered to follow the exact order of the articles from the online website. For reference you can follow the second link in my signature where is the English JoS saved offline exactly in the same way, but instead of documents I saved the html file of each article. Though if you have your own way that you already got used to is even better.
Also personally I use a standard `pattern` when doing documents for translations, that is: centered title with font size 20 and text aligned left with font size 12 and I insert all images in their correct place in the document. If I translate a whole website into one PDF (although I normally use folder archives) then I push every next artcle on the next page with the title on the first line. If you want to do the same is all up to you.

But I have a curiosity though, I guess you are German. As far as I know the main JoS is the only website translated in German (congratulations for the tremendous work), so there are still all the other ones to be translated, aren't they?

Thanks for the explanation The Alchemist7. About "Pinyin" did missread it is not important for the translation english chinese (written signs) with deepl.com. About the other German sites we fokus now on the Main JOS site and after it is finished we move on to the other ones. Implementing containt needs time, double check->changing site etc, so inbetween I have time to do somethin else.

Fuchs said:
Thanks for the explanation The Alchemist7. About "Pinyin" did missread it is not important for the translation english chinese (written signs) with deepl.com. About the other German sites we fokus now on the Main JOS site and after it is finished we move on to the other ones. Implementing containt needs time, double check->changing site etc, so inbetween I have time to do somethin else.
I would expect the Chinese listed on Deepl is a sort of standard Chinese main dialect or something similar as apparently Chinese had over 140 dialects. Indeed first should be figured out how `limited` the language from Deepl is because in that case probably it won't be very different compared to google translate.

The Alchemist7 said:
Fuchs said:
I would expect the Chinese listed on Deepl is a sort of standard Chinese main dialect or something similar as apparently Chinese had over 140 dialects. Indeed first should be figured out how `limited` the language from Deepl is because in that case probably it won't be very different compared to google translate.

Deepl chinese is, if it does work right the offical simplified one, used by most chinese. If we would want to reach all chinese we would have to also translate into traditional chinese, but simplified one should work for most.

"SIMPLIFIED CHINESE
This character set is used in mainland China and by people of Chinese origin in Singapore. The characters have fewer lines and strokes. They are also easier to remember and easier to write. With the help of these simplified characters, the Chinese government wants to promote literacy. The simplified writing system is officially used in the People's Republic of China and Singapore.

TRADITIONAL CHINESE
This character set consists of the traditional Chinese characters and is used outside of mainland China (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and in overseas territories).

THE DIFFERENCE
In the simplified character set, about 2,000 characters have been replaced by simpler characters with fewer strokes and lines, and various variants have also been removed."

Fuchs said:
THE DIFFERENCE
In the simplified character set, about 2,000 characters have been replaced by simpler characters with fewer strokes and lines, and various variants have also been removed."
From my side is good enough. The problem is, as long as China is communist, is unlikely to have Chinese SS here, unless they come from Singapore, Taiwan or other Chinese speaking communities/areas. About Taiwan, the problem is, we don't know how long it will still be democratic. Also even translated into Chinese, JoS knowledge will be unavailable in China due to internet censorship but if we start translating, it will eventually be ready for when communism will fall in China as no communist regime resists forever. I think China holds already the longest communist regime of them all.

The Alchemist7 said:
Fuchs said:
THE DIFFERENCE
From my side is good enough. The problem is, as long as China is communist, is unlikely to have Chinese SS here, unless they come from Singapore, Taiwan or other Chinese speaking communities/areas. About Taiwan, the problem is, we don't know how long it will still be democratic. Also even translated into Chinese, JoS knowledge will be unavailable in China due to internet censorship but if we start translating, it will eventually be ready for when communism will fall in China as no communist regime resists forever. I think China holds already the longest communist regime of them all.

As long there is a post office, there is a way around the I-net censorship. I also think the Falun Gong Members would be glad to help spread.

The Alchemist7 said:

I think it would be good if we would do it like this Example Home page:

English and Chinese shortly after one another so one does know how to place it on the page / a chinese mother language speaker can check it:

"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?" - SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

"除了我自己,没有别的神。"" 知道了这一点,谁还敢拜《古兰经》和《圣经》中的假神?" - 撒旦
摘自QU'RET AL-YEZID。

Also a few times changing the language back and forth may be advised because first deepl did translate QU'RET AL-YEZID as Koran :lol: , mistakes like this should be avoided.

Fuchs said:
Also a few times changing the language back and forth may be advised because first deepl did translate QU'RET AL-YEZID as Koran :lol: , mistakes like this should be avoided.
Yea most likely the system found `koran` to be the closest to Qu`Ret or something. What other member suggested once is, to apply it in this case, copy the Chinese translation and paste it in another translator like bing or google translate to translate back to English. If its as close as possible to the original English text then the translator is good.

The Alchemist7 said:
Fuchs said:
Yea most likely the system found `koran` to be the closest to Qu`Ret or something. What other member suggested once is, to apply it in this case, copy the Chinese translation and paste it in another translator like bing or google translate to translate back to English. If its as close as possible to the original English text then the translator is good.

Is it ok if I insert part english then chinese-> english -> chinese,....? (Like I suggested)

Fuchs said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Fuchs said:

Is it ok if I insert part english then chinese-> english -> chinese,....? (Like I suggested)

? In case you did not see

Fuchs said:
Fuchs said:

Sorry I was unable to login into the forums in the last week. You can do if you wish, although I wouldn't recommend, especially for articles bigger than 10-15 pages as posting the english paragraphs above the Chinese ones will quite double the size of the documents and the translation process will take considerably longer as well. Personally I don't insert the English paragraphs as when I do documents/PDFs, i do them in a way so that the creators of the websites will only have to copy paste the content from the document into the html file, to ease a bit their job. Inserting the English paragraphs will slow down the process, unless the person who will correct the documents will remove the paragraphs when finishing. Though I think inserting the English title, either in the document or in the file or folder name is a must so both the website creator and the person correcting will know what documents they are reading, in which case they can open the English article and compare it with the translation (I have never verified/corrected myself other translations for grammar and errors but that's what I would do). The paragraphs can be inserted if you wish as long as the person correcting will be removing them afterwards.

The Alchemist7 said:
Fuchs said:
Fuchs said:

Sorry I was unable to login into the forums in the last week. You can do if you wish, although I wouldn't recommend, especially for articles bigger than 10-15 pages as posting the english paragraphs above the Chinese ones will quite double the size of the documents and the translation process will take considerably longer as well. Personally I don't insert the English paragraphs as when I do documents/PDFs, i do them in a way so that the creators of the websites will only have to copy paste the content from the document into the html file, to ease a bit their job. Inserting the English paragraphs will slow down the process, unless the person who will correct the documents will remove the paragraphs when finishing. Though I think inserting the English title, either in the document or in the file or folder name is a must so both the website creator and the person correcting will know what documents they are reading, in which case they can open the English article and compare it with the translation (I have never verified/corrected myself other translations for grammar and errors but that's what I would do). The paragraphs can be inserted if you wish as long as the person correcting will be removing them afterwards.

NP, will do it with the english above, otherwise it´s harder to find out where I was etc.

Unfortunately, although the site is not included in the Chinese government's Internet surveillance list, almost no other Chinese come here :(
Of course, if the communist government finds out that you are worshiping Satan, you could be arrested or even executed :( :oops:

STanBlank said:
Unfortunately, although the site is not included in the Chinese government's Internet surveillance list, almost no other Chinese come here :(
Of course, if the communist government finds out that you are worshiping Satan, you could be arrested or even executed :( :oops:
If you are from mainland China better don't risk your life. I understood the Chinese citizens have to scan their faces before entering the internet. There are native Chinese people in other countries as well like Singapore or Taiwan, and Chinese emigrants all over the world, but somehow there is no Chinese SS as far as I know.

The Alchemist7 said:
STanBlank said:
If you are from mainland China better don't risk your life. I understood the Chinese citizens have to scan their faces before entering the internet. There are native Chinese people in other countries as well like Singapore or Taiwan, and Chinese emigrants all over the world, but somehow there is no Chinese SS as far as I know.
Although I still really want to help with Chinese translation, even if I don't know how to do it at all :D
Also, in mainland China, they look up the IP address to determine where you're going, if I use a VPN and Tor may avoid success

STanBlank said:
Although I still really want to help with Chinese translation, even if I don't know how to do it at all :D
Also, in mainland China, they look up the IP address to determine where you're going, if I use a VPN and Tor may avoid success
You can definitely help if you wish as there is no Chinese translator yet. Me and Fuchs started translating into Chinese using online software and ideally a native Chinese would verify and correct all translations.
For your security, I think is best if you don't store any SS information in your phone, computer or other storage devices you may have. Instead, I think is best if you simply post your translations here on the thread in Chinese and add the titles in English as well under the Chinese ones (so I can know which articles you translated), and I will put them together into documents. Is there any website in particular that you want to start first?

The Alchemist7 said:

STanBlank said:
You can definitely help if you wish as there is no Chinese translator yet. Me and Fuchs started translating into Chinese using online software and ideally a native Chinese would verify and correct all translations.
For your security, I think is best if you don't store any SS information in your phone, computer or other storage devices you may have. Instead, I think is best if you simply post your translations here on the thread in Chinese and add the titles in English as well under the Chinese ones (so I can know which articles you translated), and I will put them together into documents. Is there any website in particular that you want to start first?
Perhaps i can start with "IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NON-SATANISTS, ATHEISTS AND THOSE WHO ARE NEW TO SPIRITUALITY” :lol:
But should I use traditional Chinese or simplified Chinese? :shock:

The Alchemist7 said:

STanBlank said:
Then I will use traditional Chinese, because people who use simplified Chinese basically recognize traditional Chinese ;)

The following is the traditional Chinese translation of "IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NON-SATANISTS, ATHEISTS AND THOSE WHO ARE NEW TO SPIRITUALITY":

给非撒旦教徒、无神论者和灵性新手的重要信息

更新于2018年:
真正的撒旦教是精神炼金术,是在基督教、伊斯兰教及其犹太教出现数百年至数千年之前的就已经存在了的古代异教。犹太教、基督教和伊斯兰教从原始的古代异教中大量窃取教义,消除了所有的灵性,取而代之的是谎言和腐败。天主教会[原基督教会]的梵蒂冈充当了宗教警察,对任何具有异教精神能力或知识的人进行迫害、折磨和谋杀。[见“宗教裁判所”]。犹太/基督教/伊斯兰教所谓的“宗教”的唯一目的是在精神上误导人们并否认真正的精神真理。这些节目基于对腐败的崇拜和对死亡的关注。

真正的撒旦主义是基于知识的。想要通晓真理与知识,你必须学习。与谎言相反,真理不需要用任何特定的方式解释,也不需要一遍遍地去叙述,去加强印象。显而易见的事实是您可以亲眼看到的。撒旦教没有调解人。
对于那些对撒旦教完全陌生的人,请您记住,还有一些其他的撒旦教派,或者自称撒旦教的人,按照他们自己对撒旦的想法去行事,然而那些都是基督教的谎言。真正的撒旦教在任何方面都不符合犹太/基督教/伊斯兰教的主张,这些主张都是错误的。这些人中有些人被误导了,有些人是渗透者,有些人是敌人的灵魂。如果您是新手,请务必注意这些。多年来,“撒旦的喜乐”因被敌人暴露而受到严重攻击。敌人一再关闭我们的网站、群组、论坛,在网上攻击我们的会员,恶毒诽谤我们(他们没有论据,只能诽谤、编造谎言和谩骂),并渗透和控制我们的论坛和网络。
“撒旦的喜悦 ”是一个由数以千计的真理和文章组成的大型网站。我们的员工人数很少,我们无法跟上这些年来随着研究、学习、个人经历和我们庞大的成员(总计数万)所带来的大量信息。这里有一些文章,根据新知识,已经过时了。但我们会尽最大努力跟上,大部分新知识都发布在电子组和我们的古代论坛中。
点击这里查看我们的群组和论坛网页

我们通过多年的研究了解到,犹太教、基督教和伊斯兰教是灾难性的阴谋和恶作剧。圣经不是“上帝”的话语,而是被篡夺了古代精神知识的人类创造物,并得到了加强[这就是圣经有数字的原因];犹太人等邪恶的家伙利用这些知识成为神,他们自己并奴役人类. 大多数人都不知道,几个世纪以来,民众一直处于强烈的自我延续的魔咒之下。撒旦是真理,真理会让你自由。

“撒旦教是人类最初的宗教”
——撒旦

“撒旦的喜悦” 的成员致力于恢复真正的撒旦教。我们仰望现在被称为“撒旦教”的宗教的真正创造者,而创造者就是撒旦,他自己。长期以来,敌人和局外人一直可以自由地定义撒旦和撒旦主义以适应他们自己的议程。撒旦很少被允许为自己说话并向外人揭示他的真实身份。撒旦是一个真实的存在。在过去的几千年里,他与许多人进行了交流,他给我们留下了他的 Al Jilwah 教义、Qu'ret Al Yezid 和其他手稿。

撒旦在任何方面都不符合长期以来对他的错误定义的犹太教/基督教或穆斯林描述,他也不符合安东拉维的“撒旦圣经”中描绘的他的性格。为了真正了解撒旦,必须亲自去找他,不带偏见或期望。人们会发现他不符合这个或那个教派的“邪恶”概念,他与“红皮肤,长角,凶恶”这些概念没有任何关系。这些概念几个世纪以来一直愚蠢而轻率地堆积在他身上。是时候擦亮眼睛去认识真正的他了。

真正的撒旦教是犹太教/基督教的前身。事实是,犹太教、基督教和伊斯兰教是后来者,撒旦教在这三个欺骗者出现之前已有数百年到数千年的历史。

不幸的是,从外部来源寻找答案一直是撒旦教的一个共同主题,因为基督教会系统地删除和摧毁了大量的知识。基督教会编造了一段虚假的历史用来符合他们的议程,就是把属灵知识和权力掌握在少数人手中,从而损害全人类。

“撒旦的喜悦”成员不承认犹太教、基督教或伊斯兰教为合法宗教。这些实际上是用谎言和腐败取代灵性知识的计划,同时勒索数万亿美元和精神能量,同时利用人类的痛苦与灾难来收取数不清的财富,以及将灵性知识和权力掌握在“被选中的人”手中“。
犹太教和基督教的历史是非常短的,尽管他们试图不这么认为,最新的主要“宗教”是伊斯兰教,它在不到 1000 年前就出现了。

我们发现这些程序的基础是建立在盗窃、腐败的教义和古老宗教的实践之上,并且没有自己的东西。对于“巫术”和“新异教”,我们也采取同样的立场。这两者都是后来者(都出现在 20 世纪),并且是原始宗教的腐败版本,符合犹太教/基督教通过消除真正的灵性来奴役世界的议程。

我们的目标是启迪人们了解真相,揭露这些最近所谓的“宗教”制造的关于撒旦、撒旦教和撒旦教徒的谎言。

我们不承认以犹太教/基督教概念为特征的撒旦或撒旦教的团体,或者那些喜欢已故安东拉维教派的撒旦教会成员的团体(安东拉维不承认撒旦的存在是真实的存在)我们不是无神论者。

我们不承认任何声称是撒旦教徒的组织、教堂等,因为他们的所谓“撒旦教”直接来自犹太/基督教圣经,符合犹太/基督教关于撒旦、恶魔的概念 [The Ancient Pagan Gods] ,或撒旦教。真正的撒旦教早在任何犹太/基督教圣经或教义之前就存在了。这些人不是撒旦教徒,他们是逆向的基督徒或犹太人。

本网站上的信息是大量研究的结果,也是许多门徒与撒旦及其恶魔的个人互动的结果,这些恶魔引导我们并指导我们了解真正的撒旦教起源的真相。我们鼓励您以开放的心态自由阅读和学习。只有当一个人的思想完全自由和去程序化时,才能真正的启蒙和学习。
————————————————————————split line

You need to create some links to other articles

The Alchemist7 said:

STanBlank said:
I made a big mistake, I just sent a translation, it was in simplified Chinese, I made two translations in Chinese, I got him wrong :cry:
I'm so stupid, I hope Father Satan doesn't get angry :cry:

The following is the traditional Chinese translation of "IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NON-SATANISTS, ATHEISTS AND THOSE WHO ARE NEW TO SPIRITUALITY":(real traditional chinese)

給非撒旦教徒、無神論者和靈性新手的重要信息

更新於2018年:

真正的撒旦教是精神煉金術,是在基督教、伊斯蘭教及其猶太教出現數百年至數千年之前的就已經存在了的古代異教。猶太教、基督教和伊斯蘭教從原始的古代異教中大量竊取教義,消除了所有的靈性,取而代之的是謊言和腐敗。天主教會[原基督教會]的梵蒂岡充當了宗教警察,對任何具有異教精神能力或知識的人進行迫害、折磨和謀殺。 [見“宗教裁判所”]。猶太/基督教/伊斯蘭教所謂的“宗教”的唯一目的是在精神上誤導人們並否認真正的精神真理。這些節目基於對腐敗的崇拜和對死亡的關注。

真正的撒旦主義是基於知識的。想要通曉真理與知識,你必須學習。與謊言相反,真理不需要用任何特定的方式解釋,也不需要一遍遍地去敘述,去加強印象。顯而易見的事實是您可以親眼看到的。撒旦教沒有調解人。

對於那些對撒旦教完全陌生的人,請您記住,還有一些其他的撒旦教派,或者自稱撒旦教的人,按照他們自己對撒旦的想法去行事,然而那些都是基督教的謊言。真正的撒旦教在任何方面都不符合猶太/基督教/伊斯蘭教的主張,這些主張都是錯誤的。這些人中有些人被誤導了,有些人是滲透者,有些人是敵人的靈魂。如果您是新手,請務必注意這些。多年來,撒旦的喜樂 因被敵人暴露而受到嚴重攻擊。敵人一再關閉我們的網站、群組、論壇,在網上攻擊我們的會員,惡毒誹謗我們(他們沒有論據,只能誹謗、編造謊言和謾罵),並滲透和控制我們的論壇和網絡。

“撒旦的喜悅 ”是一個由數以千計的真理和文章組成的大型網站。我們的員工人數很少,我們無法跟上這些年來隨著研究、學習、個人經歷和我們龐大的成員(總計數万)所帶來的大量信息。這裡有一些文章,根據新知識,已經過時了。但我們會盡最大努力跟上,大部分新知識都發佈在電子組和我們的古代論壇中。

點擊這裡查看我們的群組和論壇網頁

我們通過多年的研究了解到,猶太教、基督教和伊斯蘭教是災難性的陰謀和惡作劇。聖經不是“上帝”的話語,而是被篡奪了古代精神知識的人類創造物,並得到了加強[這就是聖經有數字的原因];猶太人等邪惡的傢伙利用這些知識成為神,他們自己並奴役人類. 大多數人都不知道,幾個世紀以來,民眾一直處於強烈的自我延續的魔咒之下。撒旦是真理,真理會讓你自由。

“撒旦教是人類最初的宗教” ——撒旦

“撒旦的喜悅” 的成員致力於恢復真正的撒旦教。我們仰望現在被稱為“撒旦教”的宗教的真正創造者,而創造者就是撒旦,他自己。長期以來,敵人和局外人一直可以自由地定義撒旦和撒旦主義以適應他們自己的議程。撒旦很少被允許為自己說話並向外人揭示他的真實身份。撒旦是一個真實的存在。在過去的幾千年裡,他與許多人進行了交流,他給我們留下了他的 Al Jilwah 教義、Qu'ret Al Yezid 和其他手稿。

撒旦在任何方面都不符合長期以來對他的錯誤定義的猶太教/基督教或穆斯林描述,他也不符合安東拉維的“撒旦聖經”中描繪的他的性格。為了真正了解撒旦,必須親自去找他,不帶偏見或期望。人們會發現他不符合這個或那個教派的“邪惡”概念,他與“紅皮膚,長角,兇惡”這些概念沒有任何關係。這些概念幾個世紀以來一直愚蠢而輕率地堆積在他身上。是時候擦亮眼睛去認識真正的他了。

真正的撒旦教是猶太教/基督教的前身。事實是,猶太教、基督教和伊斯蘭教是後來者,撒旦教在這三個欺騙者出現之前已有數百年到數千年的歷史。

不幸的是,從外部來源尋找答案一直是撒旦教的一個共同主題,因為基督教會系統地刪除和摧毀了大量的知識。基督教會編造了一段虛假的歷史用來符合他們的議程,就是把屬靈知識和權力掌握在少數人手中,從而損害全人類。

“撒旦的喜悅”成員不承認猶太教、基督教或伊斯蘭教為合法宗教。這些實際上是用謊言和腐敗取代靈性知識的計劃,同時勒索數万億美元和精神能量,同時利用人類的痛苦與災難來收取數不清的財富,以及將靈性知識和權力掌握在“被選中的人”手中“。
我們發現這些程序的基礎是建立在盜竊、腐敗的教義和古老宗教的實踐之上,並且沒有自己的東西。對於“巫術”和“新異教”,我們也採取同樣的立場。這兩者都是後來者(都出現在 20 世紀),並且是原始宗教的腐敗版本,符合猶太教/基督教通過消除真正的靈性來奴役世界的議程。

我們的目標是啟迪人們了解真相,揭露這些最近所謂的“宗教”製造的關於撒旦、撒旦教和撒旦教徒的謊言。

我們不承認以猶太教/基督教概念為特徵的撒旦或撒旦教的團體,或者那些喜歡已故安東拉維教派的撒旦教會成員的團體(安東拉維不承認撒旦的存在是真實的存在)我們不是無神論者。

我們不承認任何聲稱是撒旦教徒的組織、教堂等,因為他們的所謂“撒旦教”直接來自猶太/基督教聖經,符合猶太/基督教關於撒旦、惡魔的概念 [The Ancient Pagan Gods] ,或撒旦教。真正的撒旦教早在任何猶太/基督教聖經或教義之前就存在了。這些人不是撒旦教徒,他們是逆向的基督徒或猶太人。

本網站上的信息是大量研究的結果,也是許多門徒與撒旦及其惡魔的個人互動的結果,這些惡魔引導我們並指導我們了解真正的撒旦教起源的真相。我們鼓勵您以開放的心態自由閱讀和學習。只有當一個人的思想完全自由和去程序化時,才能真正的啟蒙和學習。

Hello. Did you start translating the main JoS into Chinese? If yes maybe STanBlank can take over the main site from where you left since he is native Chinese, maybe you can upload what you translated and he can proofread. I hope is alright, If you still wish to help with Chinese you can do other websites, I already done Exposing Christianity and started Death of Communism.

STanBlank said:
Lol don't worry. I don't think that both dialects are required. Which one is the most widespread and most used? Translating only in that most widespread one should be fine.

The Alchemist7 said:
Hello. Did you start translating the main JoS into Chinese? If yes maybe STanBlank can take over the main site from where you left since he is native Chinese, maybe you can upload what you translated and he can proofread. I hope is alright, If you still wish to help with Chinese you can do other websites, I already done Exposing Christianity and started Death of Communism.

STanBlank said:
Lol don't worry. I don't think that both dialects are required. Which one is the most widespread and most used? Translating only in that most widespread one should be fine.
Simplified Chinese is used by 1.3 billion people, and traditional Chinese is used by less than 40 million people. However, people who use simplified Chinese can also use traditional Chinese. I think traditional Chinese is more important.
What should I do now? Continue to translate the article as above? :)

The Alchemist7 said:

STanBlank said:
I really want to help translate. I have a lot of spare time during the day, but there seems to be a time difference between us, resulting in a lot of spare time being wasted :?

STanBlank said:
I really want to help translate. I have a lot of spare time during the day, but there seems to be a time difference between us, resulting in a lot of spare time being wasted :?
Yes sorry I cannot login straight away to reply back. If you say traditional Chinese is more important and is also understood by most Chinese population then translate in traditional Chinese, is no point to translate into two dialects as this is a waste of time and resources. If you started translating the main JoS, keep translating and I will be putting your text into documents and save them.

The Alchemist7 said:
STanBlank said:
Yes sorry I cannot login straight away to reply back. If you say traditional Chinese is more important and is also understood by most Chinese population then translate in traditional Chinese, is no point to translate into two dialects as this is a waste of time and resources. If you started translating the main JoS, keep translating and I will be putting your text into documents and save them.
OK, I've just been waiting for your reply, so I'll continue to translate the main articles according to the previous method :)

The Alchemist7 said:
STanBlank said:
This is the second main article "SATAN" in Jos main article:

撒旦

長久以來,關於撒旦的謊言和錯誤信息已經在世界上流傳了太多。我們中的許多人都見過他,與他交談過,甚至被他感動過。幾乎我們所有認識他的人都喜歡他的外表。敵人所謂的“宗教”已經欺騙人們太久了,他們寫了讓人們相信他看起來邪惡的書,這些都是褻瀆神明的謊言。他沒有角和尾巴,也沒有紅色的皮膚,更不像萬聖節怪物。他沒有火紅的眼睛或橡膠般的翅膀。這些描述旨在侮辱、詆毀和褻瀆他。 [有一些低階惡魔。他們是為上位惡魔服務的保護者和使者]。以下是撒旦如何出現在我們這些見過他的人面前的圖像。與被貼上“黑暗”標籤的撒旦教相反,撒旦似乎穿著一件長長的白色長袍,與下圖中他所穿的一樣。他是獵戶座帝國北歐諸神的最高領袖。我們中的許多人經常見到他,並與他有著非常密切的關係。他是美麗的。他的外表幾乎和照片上一模一樣,除了他很少帶著翅膀出現。
[Insert picture here]
[Insert picture here]
點擊這裡查看大圖。這是《失樂園》史詩中愛德華·伯尼 (Edward Burney) 的一幅舊畫。
[Insert picture here]
撒旦父親的印記。杯子內有十字章的印記,象徵著裝有長生不老藥的杯子。這是不朽的“聖杯”。聖杯是 666 太陽脈輪。
[Insert picture here][Insert picture here]

•他的日子是星期一。

•他的顏色是藍色、紅色和黑色

•他是蘇美爾神EA,也被稱為ENKI,意思是“地球之王”。他也被稱為 Melek Ta'us。

•對他來說神聖的動物是孔雀、蛇、山羊、龍和烏鴉。

•他的數字是13、666和4。 [666代表完美和永生]

•他的星座是水瓶座,水瓶座和摩羯座,山羊。 【水瓶座時代是人類進步的時代】。

•他的行星是天王星和金星[晨星]。

•他的方向是南方和東方。

•他一年中最重要的日子是 12 月 23 日,那時太陽進入摩羯座 1 度。冬至開始後的第二天是他的個人日,每個獻身的撒旦教徒都應該遵守這一天。 [這是直接由他親自口授的]。
這是約翰·馬丁的撒旦宮殿“失樂園”中的一幅畫。
[Insert picture here]

撒旦創造了人類
我與撒旦的對話
撒旦之名的由來

———————————————————————dividing line

I try to translate some main articles faster. There are almost no Chinese here. :( Do you think I can complete most of the main articles within a year? :?:

STanBlank said:
The Alchemist7 said:
STanBlank said:

撒旦

長久以來,關於撒旦的謊言和錯誤信息已經在世界上流傳了太多。我們中的許多人都見過他,與他交談過,甚至被他感動過。幾乎我們所有認識他的人都喜歡他的外表。敵人所謂的“宗教”已經欺騙人們太久了,他們寫了讓人們相信他看起來邪惡的書,這些都是褻瀆神明的謊言。他沒有角和尾巴,也沒有紅色的皮膚,更不像萬聖節怪物。他沒有火紅的眼睛或橡膠般的翅膀。這些描述旨在侮辱、詆毀和褻瀆他。 [有一些低階惡魔。他們是為上位惡魔服務的保護者和使者]。以下是撒旦如何出現在我們這些見過他的人面前的圖像。與被貼上“黑暗”標籤的撒旦教相反,撒旦似乎穿著一件長長的白色長袍,與下圖中他所穿的一樣。他是獵戶座帝國北歐諸神的最高領袖。我們中的許多人經常見到他,並與他有著非常密切的關係。他是美麗的。他的外表幾乎和照片上一模一樣,除了他很少帶著翅膀出現。
[Insert picture here]
[Insert picture here]
[Insert picture here]

•他的日子是星期一。

•他的顏色是藍色、紅色和黑色

•對他來說神聖的動物是孔雀、蛇、山羊、龍和烏鴉。

•他的行星是天王星和金星[晨星]。

•他的方向是南方和東方。

•他一年中最重要的日子是 12 月 23 日,那時太陽進入摩羯座 1 度。冬至開始後的第二天是他的個人日,每個獻身的撒旦教徒都應該遵守這一天。 [這是直接由他親自口授的]。
這是約翰·馬丁的撒旦宮殿“失樂園”中的一幅畫。
[Insert picture here]

撒旦創造了人類
我與撒旦的對話
撒旦之名的由來

I try to translate some main articles faster. There are almost no Chinese here. :( Do you think I can complete most of the main articles within a year? :?:

I used deepl.com, did translate my german translation into chinese (simplified) during mercury retrograde (is good for editing, but not new projects thatś the reason I did it that way). I think I have most done, but it needs to be proof read.

I can create a mega acc and then provide the link to the uploaded files. The files contain links to the tranlsated sites. I can also put them before into the JOS translation folder structure if needed.

STanBlank just tell me how you want the files.

It would be good, if you write me your proton mail adress here, mine is fuchsfuchs@ protonmail.com

The Alchemist7 said:
STanBlank said:
This is the traditional Chinese translation of the third article "SPIRITUAL SATANISM" in Jos main article:

精神撒旦教不同於安東拉維的撒旦教。我們知道撒旦/路西法是一個真實的存在。我們不是無神論者! ! !我們之間存在重大差異,由 Anton Szandor LaVey 於 1966 年創立的撒旦教會目前就外部神靈採取無神論立場,並將撒旦視為只是一個“原型”。

根據基於數百小時密集和深入研究的新知識,我們發現了以下內容:

1. 撒旦是我們真正的造物主。
“YHVH”也被迷惑者稱為“耶和華”,這是一個虛假的實體。 “YHVH”代表公眾可以使用的流行的猶太魔法系統中的四個元素和角落。

2. “耶穌基督”這個角色是虛構的,是從一些 18+ 異教傳說中選取的一位神掛在樹上,如奧丁,然後復活,是對轉化靈魂的煉金術的另一種描述 :死亡和然後復活。
拿撒勒人從來都只是一種工具,可以消除所有真正的精神知識並解除其精神力量的民眾武裝。人類已經付出了數万億美元的代價,並且由於消除了這些知識而遭受了疾病、痛苦和痛苦。靈性知識被系統地摧毀、扭曲和腐化,以致在精神上和經濟上奴役我們所有人。通過強迫民眾相信拿撒勒人是一個真實的實體,那些處於高層的人穩固了統治並獲得了數不清的財富和權力。

3. 真正的撒旦教比基督教早幾千年,是基於靈魂的徹底轉變。基督徒被誤導為“接受耶穌基督”就會“得救”,這都是錯誤的。基督教中的一切都是錯誤的,我們毫無疑問地證明了這一點。基督教“得救”的騙局是基於被盜和腐敗的煉金術知識,人們真正在精神上工作以將自己的靈魂轉化為神格。

許多傳統的撒旦崇拜者崇拜撒旦/路西法。有些人承認他是朋友,不崇拜。我們尊重個性和個人選擇。一個人與撒旦/路西法的關係取決於個人,因為撒旦主義重視人們的自由思想和個性。

撒旦是知識的使者。靈性撒旦教的目標是應用這些知識,將我們的靈魂轉化為神格,正如我們的造物主撒旦原本打算的那樣。

與大多數宗教不同,精神撒旦教鼓勵人們質疑一切。成為一個人的最佳狀態和超越限制是精神撒旦主義的本質,這始於使用一個人的大腦發揮最大潛力。
屬靈的撒旦教與科學沒有任何衝突。我們強烈鼓勵和支持所有科學知識和探究。我們很清楚,由於幾個世紀以來基督教的壓迫,人類在科學知識和理解方面處於危險的落後狀態。我們相信所有的精神和超自然現像都可以用理性的方式進行科學的解釋;雖然現在科學知識的進步還不足以理解或解釋許多所謂的“超自然現象”。

精神撒旦教沒有中間人。我們強烈鼓勵我們的人民與撒旦進行一對一的互動。該部在這裡只是為了指導和支持。一個人與撒旦的關係是那個人自己和撒旦之間的關係。我們採取“對所有人負責”的立場。我們對知識或個人權力沒有任何限制,並儘我們所能將所有知識提供給每個人——而不僅僅是像其他宗教那樣自封為“精英”的少數人。撒旦鼓勵自學、學習、直接體驗。

大多數屬靈的撒旦教徒都向撒旦作出承諾。委身非常重要,因為當我們努力提升自己的能力時,撒旦會保護我們。那些單乾或沒有任何精神保護的人往往會遇到災難。一旦做出承諾,惡魔通常會引導我們並與我們合作以幫助我們前進。與其他宗教不同,精神撒旦教鼓勵行動。撒旦希望他的子民過上充實的生活並不斷進步。

撒旦總是在我們身邊,但隨著我們的進步,他希望我們能夠用自己的能力為自己處理事情。基督教及其同夥故意使人殘廢。基督徒永遠對他們的拿撒勒人如何治愈人們贊不絕口。這些人仍然是奴隸,因為他們從未被教導如何去做,也不需要他們治愈自己或他人。拿撒勒原型代表奴隸制、奴役和忍受無休止的虐待,以便將人類編程為新世界秩序中的完美奴隸。拿撒勒人完全強調“來世”,以創造我們現在過的生活無關緊要的心態。這種心態對於為少數人的利益忍受各種虐待至關重要。
“它對我們很有幫助”
-教皇利奧十世 [1475-1521]

至於與基督教有關的所謂“神蹟”,任何方面都非常少見。這些也是基於與改造一個人的靈魂有關的寓言。任何具有精神知識和力量的人都可以完成聖經中歸於拿撒勒人的所有壯舉,甚至更多。大多數基督徒不知道他們正在與邪惡的外星人打交道(敵人的北歐人也被稱為“天使”和另一個被稱為灰人的外星種族),他們不時地展現所謂“神蹟”,以證明謊言的可信度。對於新時代的從業者,許多人求助於天使,卻一無所獲。人類無知和無能為力的同一主題盛行。撒旦/路西法是人類的真正創造者之神,也是人類的偉大解放者。

撒旦給我們知識,使我們變得獨立和自由。他指導我們成為自己生活和命運的主人。當有我們無法處理的事情時,撒旦和他的惡魔總是在那裡等著幫助我們。

撒旦信守諾言;他始終如一,愛自己。撒旦代表自由、力量、權力和正義。撒旦向我們表明,我們不能接受虐待。他向我們表明,我們應該得到快樂、幸福和更好的生活。他通過基因工程創造了我們,就像科學家們現在正在創造克隆和使用遺傳學一樣,但只是在更先進的水平上。

許多人無視所謂的“神秘”力量,他們不認真對待或完全不了解它。事實是,神秘力量已經掌握了幾個世紀。基督教一直是他們消除的工具,這種知識來自大眾。
知識被剝奪後,虛構的過去被編造出來,使人們不知道真相。不了解或不熟悉這些技能的人,任由擁有這些技能的人擺佈。使用它們。數千年前,在古埃及,這種力量是眾所周知的,大多數民眾都知道如何使用它。隨著猶太/基督教和伊斯蘭教的到來,無論在哪裡發現知識,都被系統地摧毀了。

城市、圖書館和任何其他知識來源都被摧毀,企圖消滅所有關於原始神 [外星人] 和人類靈魂力量的知識。與人類互動、通婚或成為朋友的神被詛咒和放逐。

人類已經與我們真正的造物主撒旦切斷了聯繫,並從此墮落了。虐待兒童、動物、粗心破壞和無視環境、地球和其他生物是精神退化的一些影響。數千年前,遠在猶太/基督教到來之前,人類在被稱為“黃金時代”的時代與眾神並肩生活。

撒旦是被稱為“EA”或“ENKI”的蘇美爾神。他是神,不是天使!幾個世紀以來,他一直被謊言和謊言詆毀和誹謗。大多數人不認識撒旦。他們毫無疑問地相信他們所聽到的關於他的一切。恐懼是一種強大的統治工具,幾個世紀以來一直被用來使人類遠離撒旦。

撒旦是眾神中最聰明、最強大的。他的象徵是水瓶座,黃道十二宮的第 11 個星座。水瓶座是人類、技術和天才的標誌。撒旦的數字之一是 11。

撒旦/恩基建立了古埃及的蛇會,也被稱為“蛇兄弟會”。幾千年來,教義已被破壞,不再與原始教義相似。該命令旨在為人類帶來敬虔的知識和力量,並完成改造我們靈魂的偉大工作。這些知識一直掌握在少數人手中,並在敵對神靈的指導下濫用,損害了我們所有人的利益。人們被告知,如果他們被賦予了這種權力,他們就會濫用它。這是那些在偽裝成“耶和華”的外星人及其同伴的指導下,故意利用這些力量達到邪惡目的的人製造和散佈的另一個謊言。向普通人透露這些保存完好的秘密將導致那些控制者的權力被動搖。

眾神是外星人形種族。在基督教聖經中,他們被稱為“拿非利人”。這些存在高度先進,知識淵博且強大。他們對自己的 DNA 進行了基因改造,因此不會變老。

在西蒙版的《死靈之書》[這本書基於美索不達米亞/蘇美爾神話,儘管被歸類為虛構作品],短語:“當大熊低垂在天空時”指的是大熊座,部分的北斗七星。當行星以某種方式排列時,它為太空旅行者開闢了一條旅行路線。人們總是在仰望天空,等待眾神何時回歸。

人類的唯一目的是在礦井中為拿非利人充當奴隸勞工。我們本應在金礦項目完成後被摧毀,但是他們並沒有這麼做,人類與惡魔成為了朋友。撒旦和許多拿非利人的母親都是人類母親。這些後代被稱為“半神”。

撒旦非常強大、聰明和強大。他拒絕承認失敗。他輸了一場戰鬥,但沒有輸掉整場戰爭。撒旦/路西法代表免於暴政!

撒旦真的存在嗎?
是的。他與他的門徒和追隨者互動。我們很多人都見過他,我們見過所謂的超自然,我們被賦予了遠超常人的能力。當我們詢問時,我們會得到答案。與其他宗教不同,追隨者必須去尋找他們的神,撒旦/路西法來到我們身邊。他讓我們知道他的存在。

與所有基督教謊言相反,惡魔是人類的朋友。一旦建立了牢固和信任的關係,作為原始神靈的惡魔就會給予我們很多個人的關注和保護。當我們接近並在撒旦的保護下,他會給我們好的惡魔與我們一起工作。他們的印記包含與靈魂開放有關的非常重要的煉金術符號設計。

撒旦不是“邪惡的”,同時撒旦也不對眾多的疾病、疾病或任何折磨人類的事情負責。這些苦難是由於被基督教計劃取代的古代知識的刪除和破壞。

撒旦教代表靈性與技術的平衡。沒有這種平衡,文明最終會崩潰。

“地獄”不是燃燒的火湖。地獄並不在地球內部,正如一些愚蠢的基督徒為了嚇唬人而聲稱的那樣。地獄的基督教概念是非常可笑的。我們中的一些接近撒旦的人,見過地獄”似乎都有過相同的經歷。地獄中的某些地方是黑暗的,被藍光照亮,而在其他地方,則有日光。路西法的顏色之一是藍色和惡魔經常帶著藍色的光出現。藍色是一種非常有靈性的顏色。我看到人們圍坐在地獄酒吧的桌子旁打牌。房間裡充滿了煙霧,這些人已經死了,可以看到他們的心滿意足。這些人以精神形式存在。有些人訪問地球幫助左手路徑上的人類。

“地獄”和“下界”也是三個較低脈輪的寓言;“地獄”代表基礎脈輪。原因是熾熱的昆達里尼蛇盤繞在底部脈輪下方,當被喚醒時,它可能會很熱。

與歇斯底里的基督教主張相反,撒旦教絕不贊同血祭。在整個猶太/基督教聖經中都可以看到各種謀殺和活血犧牲。蛇/蛇,象徵撒旦,代表脊椎底部的昆達里尼,也是 DNA。蛇代表生命。當這種力量被激活時,我們就會得到治愈和開悟。

對於那些對基督教有疑問或受基督教控制的人,我建議您閱讀這些網頁中包含的所有內容:[Insert picture here]

Fuchs said:
STanBlank said:
The Alchemist7 said:

撒旦

[Insert picture here]
[Insert picture here]
[Insert picture here]

•他的日子是星期一。

•他的顏色是藍色、紅色和黑色

•對他來說神聖的動物是孔雀、蛇、山羊、龍和烏鴉。

•他的行星是天王星和金星[晨星]。

•他的方向是南方和東方。

這是約翰·馬丁的撒旦宮殿“失樂園”中的一幅畫。
[Insert picture here]

撒旦創造了人類
我與撒旦的對話
撒旦之名的由來

I used deepl.com, did translate my german translation into chinese (simplified) during mercury retrograde (is good for editing, but not new projects thatś the reason I did it that way). I think I have most done, but it needs to be proof read.

I can create a mega acc and then provide the link to the uploaded files. The files contain links to the tranlsated sites. I can also put them before into the JOS translation folder structure if needed.

It would be good, if you write me your proton mail adress here, mine is fuchsfuchs@ protonmail.com
@Fuchs I sent you an email. If you need to proofread and translate, I can help :)

STanBlank said:
If you have plenty time I think yes the entire JoS main website can be translated by one person within a year, probably less.

Fuchs said:
I think he is from mainland China, I don't think is safe for him to download anything in his computer or mobile. What can be done is to upload your files in folder format on mega, so he can read them and post corrected versions straight here on the thread. If he wants to download files is up to him but it might be dangerous

The Alchemist7 said:
STanBlank said:
If you have plenty time I think yes the entire JoS main website can be translated by one person within a year, probably less.

Fuchs said:
I think he is from mainland China, I don't think is safe for him to download anything in his computer or mobile. What can be done is to upload your files in folder format on mega, so he can read them and post corrected versions straight here on the thread. If he wants to download files is up to him but it might be dangerous
I'm safe for now, those stupid communist governments don't even know we exist :twisted: :)

The Alchemist7 said:
STanBlank said:

Fuchs said:
Hope those communists never notice here :roll:

STanBlank said:
Fuchs said:
STanBlank said:

撒旦

[Insert picture here]
[Insert picture here]
[Insert picture here]

•他的日子是星期一。

•他的顏色是藍色、紅色和黑色

•對他來說神聖的動物是孔雀、蛇、山羊、龍和烏鴉。

•他的行星是天王星和金星[晨星]。

•他的方向是南方和東方。

這是約翰·馬丁的撒旦宮殿“失樂園”中的一幅畫。
[Insert picture here]

撒旦創造了人類
我與撒旦的對話
撒旦之名的由來

@Fuchs I sent you an email. If you need to proofread and translate, I can help :)

Pls write your protonmail here so I know it is you who did send the mail.

Fuchs said:
STanBlank said:
Fuchs said:

My mail:fan..........
Sorry, I have to keep some characters. I still feel a little dangerous
Otherwise, some footprints may be left to prove that I am here :|

STanBlank said:
I've cut it. Never do anything if you feel unsafe about it. Your circumstances are `special` so to say so you should take maximum care about what information you share here. Also you had a google adress, that's one extra reason not to share it given the place where you live. We normally use protonmail here because it is way better than google. But if you cannot get a protonmail adress, or if you think using your email for SS purposes is dangerous then don't use it, don't take risks.
By the way there are other safer ways you could confirm your adress to Fuchs. You can for example say the first and the last character before @ and how many characters the email has or similar things. This is why I encouraged to work with you exclusively through the forum, without you having to use emails or download files in your device, to protect your anonimity.

The Alchemist7 said:
STanBlank said:
I've cut it. Never do anything if you feel unsafe about it. Your circumstances are `special` so to say so you should take maximum care about what information you share here. Also you had a google adress, that's one extra reason not to share it given the place where you live. We normally use protonmail here because it is way better than google. But if you cannot get a protonmail adress, or if you think using your email for SS purposes is dangerous then don't use it, don't take risks.
By the way there are other safer ways you could confirm your adress to Fuchs. You can for example say the first and the last character before @ and how many characters the email has or similar things. This is why I encouraged to work with you exclusively through the forum, without you having to use emails or download files in your device, to protect your anonimity.
You're right. I really should be careful. :| Thank you :)

Fuchs said:
STanBlank said:
Fuchs said:

@Fuchs I registered a Protonmail mailbox, [email protected], I have used that mailbox to send you emails :)

STanBlank said:
Fuchs said:
STanBlank said:

@Fuchs I registered a Protonmail mailbox, [email protected], I have used that mailbox to send you emails :)
Is good you created a protonmail but are sure about sharing it? It's been said on the forums that protonmail is most likely collecting IPs (it probably always has been) but it shouldn't affect you if you use a VPN, so it would be unlikely the communist government will stick their nose in between you and protonmail (hopefully)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back