Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Offering my help.

Larissa666

Greetings, fellow Satanic Brothers and Sisters.

As I am almost finished with German JoS page that I have been working on for some time, I am offering my help to create the JoS in another language.

You can give translated material to me, and I will put it into a page.

So, if anyone needs any help, I am here.

Hail Satan!!! Forever!!!

Larissa666 said:

As I am almost finished with German JoS page that I have been working on for some time, I am offering my help to create the JoS in another language.

Hail Satan!!! Forever!!!
Hello. If I recall correctly HP Hooded Cobra said the main website is a priority before any other website. The Czech JoS has been translated by @rereg12

rereg12 said:
Hello again. I have practically finished translating the main JoS site. I changed the folder names to keep track of what is translated but kept the file names and the original structure of your archive. So please tell me if it will be navigable for someone who does not know Czech. It is basically done but I will still be doing some corrections and now updates with the new content HP Cobra is publishing. Please download for backup anyway though. https://mega.nz/folder/vAgiSQqC#uTqOXNH3MCqhlBIsCAarlg
The order of the folders in that archive should be the same as the orders of the categories on the JoS Website, the titles of the files are in English.

The Alchemist7 said:
Larissa666 said:

Hail Satan!!! Forever!!!
Hello. If I recall correctly HP Hooded Cobra said the main website is a priority before any other website. The Czech JoS has been translated by @rereg12

rereg12 said:
Hello again. I have practically finished translating the main JoS site. I changed the folder names to keep track of what is translated but kept the file names and the original structure of your archive. So please tell me if it will be navigable for someone who does not know Czech. It is basically done but I will still be doing some corrections and now updates with the new content HP Cobra is publishing. Please download for backup anyway though. https://mega.nz/folder/vAgiSQqC#uTqOXNH3MCqhlBIsCAarlg
The order of the folders in that archive should be the same as the orders of the categories on the JoS Website, the titles of the files are in English.

Thank you. I will look into this in a day or two. If no one else is up for task, I can start in like 2 days.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back