Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chess Pawns: Not all Black Lives Matter Website(English/Translation)

Gearshift

By any chance does anyone have the archive of Chess Pawns: Not all Black Lives Matter.

It had a lot of documents on communism and subversion by BLM right around late-2016/early-2017 when BLM started getting more traction.

Not just for the English community but also the Translators to translate another site.

It had a lot of anti-communist, anti-BLM, and other information with the final header stating Satanism. So someone sees it and they have to kinda read the entire website before going to Satanism section if they wish to understand.

I just notice the scourge of BLM has popped up everywhere, everyone going "Woke" and all this non-sense I recall the dumbass Lebron James promoting this garbage in his games and all these darkies going crazy for BLM non-sense. Funny BLM is supposed to be some black supremacist group but apparently it's just another communist subversive group that gives two shits about helping darkies.

Anyone have it?

Bump. Anyone have an archive of it and willing to bring it back online and ready it for translation?

It be nice to have a prominent anti-BLM Satanic website available. Especially for foreigners who experience their own BLM non-sense like the march of darkies in London, England sometime late-Spring, Early-Summer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back