Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nepali Translation Thread

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Username said:
Hi. You can post here your translations in Nepali, ideally when you finish a website you can post a pdf with all translations or a folder with each article in a separate document, whatever method you find easier.

The Alchemist7 said:
Username said:
Hi. You can post here your translations in Nepali, ideally when you finish a website you can post a pdf with all translations or a folder with each article in a separate document, whatever method you find easier.

Okay, I will start translating.
I am thinking of uploading as Zip files with folders corresponding to articles.
In any case, I will start.

The Alchemist7 said:
Username said:

Hello, I have finished translating front page of exposing xtianity.
Here's my email.
[email protected]

Username said:
Here's my email.
[email protected]
HP Hooded Cobra wants the translations to be sent only by the forum, I do agree that is safer in this way. You can translate the whole website and create a PDF or a folder where to put each article in individual documents and upload them on mega or another trusted uploading platform and post the link in this thread. This is mostly how the translations are intended to be delievered.

The Alchemist7 said:
Username said:
Here's my email.
[email protected]
HP Hooded Cobra wants the translations to be sent only by the forum, I do agree that is safer in this way. You can translate the whole website and create a PDF or a folder where to put each article in individual documents and upload them on mega or another trusted uploading platform and post the link in this thread. This is mostly how the translations are intended to be delievered.

Okay then, I will upload after I finish translating all of the the exposing xtianity website.

I though that I should upload the main three big rituals before I translate other webpages.
https://mega.nz/folder/JQwXCY6I#mnbBKi6EUZx4ShPRjBxE1g

Username said:
I though that I should upload the main three big rituals before I translate other webpages.
https://mega.nz/folder/JQwXCY6I#mnbBKi6EUZx4ShPRjBxE1g
Hi, thanks. You can translate the rest of the RTRs if you wish, as they are very important in all languages. We also do them from time to time. Just an opinion since there is a separate section dedicated only for RTRs and Rituals in our records.

The Alchemist7 said:
Hi, thanks. You can translate the rest of the RTRs if you wish, as they are very important in all languages. We also do them from time to time. Just an opinion since there is a separate section dedicated only for RTRs and Rituals in our records.

Okay then, I will translate all the RTR's and rituals there is before I move on to exposing xtianity.

With knowledge and research, we can prove beyond all doubt that the nazarene, "jehova" and ilk are all fictitious characters, stolen from and corrupted concepts to remove all spiritual knowledge so that a "chosen" few can rule the world using powers of the mind and soul.

I do not understand the sentence above. Does this mean stolen from corrupted concepts ?
Could you give me correct sentence or is this the correct sentence ?

Username said:

With knowledge and research, we can prove beyond all doubt that the nazarene, "jehova" and ilk are all fictitious characters, stolen from and corrupted concepts to remove all spiritual knowledge so that a "chosen" few can rule the world using powers of the mind and soul.

I do not understand the sentence above. Does this mean stolen from corrupted concepts ?
Could you give me correct sentence or is this the correct sentence ?
Hello. The above means that the characters of christianity are both stolen concepts and corrupted concepts, you are right the sentence in English might not have been written in the best form. I think more easy to translate the above can be:
"all fictitious characters, stolen and corrupted from pagan concepts to remove all spiritual knowledge"

Hello. The above means that the characters of christianity are both stolen concepts and corrupted concepts, you are right the sentence in English might not have been written in the best form. I think more easy to translate the above can be:
"all fictitious characters, stolen and corrupted from pagan concepts to remove all spiritual knowledge"
Hello.
I apologize for the long absence. Many things had happened.
I now plan to dedicate a large amount of time for translation. I have lost access to the username and password for translation. Even when I had access to those, I couldn't login.
I ask for a platform with which I could translate.

My email is - [email protected]

Hello.
I apologize for the long absence. Many things had happened.
I now plan to dedicate a large amount of time for translation. I have lost access to the username and password for translation. Even when I had access to those, I couldn't login.
I ask for a platform with which I could translate.

My email is - [email protected]

Hello. Thanks for returning, I have emailed

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back