Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask me anything here

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Hi. I opened this thread where everybody can ask me whatever questions they have and I will try to help as much as I can.
Some things to consider.
-- As Hooded Cobra asked, people would ideally self-organize and willingly translate or correct websites according to their own deeds and preferences, I am not telling anybody what to do and I don't assign things to anybody, just helping with my opinion/advice where they are not sure what to translate or correct or anything related.
-- I will be translating as well so if you want me to translate websites in your language so you can proofread/correct them you can request it by asking me either here, either quote me in the relevant language thread. Personally I am more opened towards languages where there is only one speaker, such as Mongolian, Hungarian, Swahili, French etc. as there is a real need for more translators. I will simply bulk translate with a translator (Deepl or if is not possible, Bing or google translate or other online translators), group the articles into an archived folder and the available member would take the text and eliminate all errors. The member @NishaWillow offered to do this as well.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Henu the Great said:

hailourpeople said:

Kurat said:

Lenore said:

Meteor said:

Shadowcat said:

ValentineCHL said:

NewEra said:

स त न म said:

RYanK said:

TheAwakening1 said:

EnkiUK3 said:
Glesga Scots

FaboanDeAdonai said:
German, Swedish, Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian

Astralnaut said:

Safire666 said:

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

Lasollor said:

Osiris Silvio said:

r2vven said:
Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian/Montenegrin - Ex-Yugoslavian

Bipolar Bear said:
Slovak / Czech

Thousahll said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
German, Dutch (?)

AryaPaimon said:
Brazilian Portuguese

NishaWillow said:

OphidianBlade said:

Way_Seeker666 said:
Afrikaans

promitheusS88 said:

Jax911 said:
Mongolian

Wotanwarrior said:

mercury_wisdom said:

V12-POWER said:

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Afrikaans

Egon said:
Portuguese

ForVery said:
German, Polish, Russian, Romanian

sotem said:

sinatra said:

rereg12 said:

kajo said:

Weassel said:

throwaway88 said:
Ex-Yugoslavia

newbie40 said:
Translations

OwltheD said:
Japanesse

DTone said:

Ara666 said:

Wildfire said:

Larissa666 said:

HellFire666 said:

Eannatum said:

Cfecit said:
Italian, French (?)

Rafhael said:
Portuguese

ShiningOne said:
Hungarian

SeaGoat_666 said:

Odiura465 said:
Spanish (?)

pealbow said:
Japanesse

Donovandal said:

Kiku said:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Norwegian

Zaqîêl3 said:
English, Spanish

Alchenist 7,

Greetings.

If I misunderstood or if the translator I used to read Brother Egon's answer gave me to understand that he vetoed me as a translator for Brazilian Portuguese, then what do I do?

I want to collaborate, but since he is the supervisor of the Portuguese forum, what can I do?

Can anyone help me with this?
We are losing precious time and I want to collaborate, but after this I am in doubt if I can or not?

AryaPaimon said:
I want to collaborate, but since he is the supervisor of the Portuguese forum, what can I do?

Can anyone help me with this?
We are losing precious time and I want to collaborate, but after this I am in doubt if I can or not?
The main point of what Egon said is that the differences between Brazilian Portuguese and normal Portuguese are so insignificant that there is no point to translate everything again to Brazilian Portuguese. Indeed if Brazilians understand normal Portuguese without any problem, then is really no point since they will have no problem reading the Portuguese JoS. If this is the case then I agree with him and same HP Hooded Cobra supported this. Egon said these two languages are like British and American English, which means that they are nearly identical. Yet you are completely free to help into the Portuguese translations. If Egon is the one who organises Portuguese translations, then maybe you can speak with him so he can introduce you to what they are already translating. What do you think?

Truth
I am basically unable to do (verbal) meditations & most physical meditations due to privacy and random distractions, I still live in my parents house in mid-late 20's.
Rtr's are a no go as well unless I whisper them (literally under wraps of my bed or with radio drowning out my breath) untill I'm distracted by people to go help somewhere. ..

The only thing I can do is translations after my 3-to-4$ a day job. But I have to ask Is it ALONE enough for Satan. Will he be able to understand and develop me with out meditations or show me how to astral project & let me advance in the astral (where I believe I'll be undisturbed). Will translation alone be enough for blessings.

Knowing in my situation I can't serve him and the gods 100% and advance.. :(

Lasollor said:
Truth
I am basically unable to do (verbal) meditations & most physical meditations due to privacy and random distractions, I still live in my parents house in mid-late 20's.
Rtr's are a no go as well unless I whisper them (literally under wraps of my bed or with radio drowning out my breath) untill I'm distracted by people to go help somewhere. ..

The only thing I can do is translations after my 3-to-4$ a day job. But I have to ask Is it ALONE enough for Satan. Will he be able to understand and develop me with out meditations or show me how to astral project & let me advance in the astral (where I believe I'll be undisturbed). Will translation alone be enough for blessings.

Knowing in my situation I can't serve him and the gods 100% and advance.. :(
You indeed have a very harsh life so is really difficult for someone to give you advices because most people don't know how it is to face such circumstances. My opinion is that if you wish and have the time to do RTRs, you can go in a place where is nobody, like in a park or maybe in your garden in you live at a house. Find an excuse if your parents ask you where you go so can stay there to do RTRs, if that's possible. I don't know to tell how much the Gods appreciate you for translations alone but as HP Hooded Cobra stated these translations are very important for the Gods, especially considering that you are one person translating in a language spoken probably by hundreds of millions of people. For the Gods I am sure that you are infinitely more important comparing to a random goy who is worshipping the jewish thoughtforms (and these random goys represent probably over 95% of the world population).You can do a ritual to Satan where you can ask Him if is possible to up-lift you (and why not your family) from your current state, although if you live in a mostly poor country this move might be difficult to realize psysically but you never know where help or opportunities might arise from as this is how the Gods workings are manifesting.

Also in my opinion if you don't sleep with someone in the same bed you might be able to do rituals and meditations mentally. I say this because I had myself to sleep with someone else in the same bed (and live with them in the same room) and I couldn't do anything, no meditations, no RTRs. Otherwise they would see me trying to hide the screen from their view and they would get suspicious, it happened once. I was only doing RTRs rarely when they were not home. You can simply concentrate and vibrate the words in your mind, while concentrating on destroying the letters in the same time (ideally for this you shouldn't use your phone if you stay with someone in the same bed). Same with the meditations, you can do visualization exercises, even breathing exercises, you can spin your chakras to clean or empower them, you can breath in energy in the aura and soul. Void meditation is extremely important in this case because without it your mind can be way more easily distracted. When you do void meditation on a daily basis you will find it way more easily to concentrate. You can read from here all meditations and informations about them.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html
In this regard you can instead do the 6 months meditation program as it is already organised from beginner to advanced. The mention here is that you would do only exercises that can be performed mentally. https://web.archive.org/web/20160303200547/http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Spiritual_Warfare_Training.html

There is also a more simple 40 days beginner meditation program
https://satanisgod.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

You can try to do these in your bed like before sleeping if nobody is bothering you and you have enough privacy so that nobody is directly looking at you while you stay in the bed, meaning that you can do these even if someone is in the room with you as long as you won't look suspicious while meditating or doing RTRs. But if you are able to be alone in a place like a garden or a park with nobody around, that will be safer. You might also vibrate RTRs or runes with a very low voice, I also do vibrate with a low voice because otherwise I can be heard. But I assure you if your mind is very focused on your meditation or RTR it will still be very effective even with a lower voice. Also the Rituals to the Gods you can do at anytime. You can also simply look into Satan's Sigil and `speak` to it as if you spoke to Satan Himself. I can confirm this also effective when attempting to reach Satan.
Here you can find His sigils.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

If you have any other issues like this, concerning your life or anything related you can also ask in the Joy of Satan 666 sub-forum where many members are reading the new posts daily, so you can eventually get multiple opinions and advices.

I made it to the communism in america section and somehow, an article is missing which is this one:

https://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksun/Jewish_Banksters_War.html

Can you patch in the higher ups to get me a copy or saved file of any kind for this article? I also saw your message about the deleted article and bumped it. I'm going to do the other articles while waiting for a reply now.

Thanks.

Wildfire said:
I made it to the communism in america section and somehow, an article is missing which is this one:
Hi. This is what you are looking for most likely
https://joyofsatan.org/SLIB/666BlackSun/Jewish_Banksters_War.htm
Also if is something you cannot find, you can download Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive from my signature, probably over 95% of JoS in English there. As far as I know the only website missing is Blacks for Satan which I work on, the rest should be 100% complete as I managed to recover most if not all missing links from the Wayback Machine.

The Alchemist7 said:
Wildfire said:
Also if is something you cannot find, you can download Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive from my signature, probably over 95% of JoS in English there. As far as I know the only website missing is Blacks for Satan which I work on, the rest should be 100% complete as I managed to recover most if not all missing links from the Wayback Machine.

Thank you, now I no longer have to worry about running into anymore missing links.

The Alchemist7 said:
Wildfire said:
I was just about to ask about this same thing, and then read this. Haha! Thanks a bunch!

I was translating the 72 names RTR.
In it, the way HPS Maxine pronounces the underlined TH in 50th word and in 36th word is different. I think that they are supposed to be pronounced in the same manner. However, I might be wrong. I will translate the same for 50th and 36th word taking reference from the 36th word.

I do not know if I wasted your time reporting such minor details or if this was the right topic to report.

Username said:
In it, the way HPS Maxine pronounces the underlined TH in 50th word and in 36th word is different. I think that they are supposed to be pronounced in the same manner. However, I might be wrong. I will translate the same for 50th and 36th word taking reference from the 36th word.

I do not know if I wasted your time reporting such minor details or if this was the right topic to report.
Don't worry you are not wasting nobody's time. You are completely right ATH is written in the same form but the spelling is different where you indicated. The TH in 50 is a soft TH and the whole word sounds like `AFF`, while in 36 is a `gross` or `thick` TH and sounds rather like `ADH`.

If you are to translate according to the mp3, which I think is better and more accurate, then indeed it would be rather indicated to translate them differently, as they are pronounced there.

The Alchemist7 said:
Username said:

Don't worry you are not wasting nobody's time. You are completely right ATH is written in the same form but the spelling is different where you indicated. The TH in 50 is a soft TH and the whole word sounds like `AFF`, while in 36 is a `gross` or `thick` TH and sounds rather like `ADH`.

If you are to translate according to the mp3, which I think is better and more accurate, then indeed it would be rather indicated to translate them differently, as they are pronounced there.

So, should I translate according to the mp3: AFF for 50th and ADH for 36th

Or ADH for both 50th and 36th?

I also think that mp3 is way better and accurate.

Hello Alchemist!

Concerning the translation of our materials into Slovak, it is a bit problematic. Since universities re-instated physical attendance, I have quite a lot on my hands. I have also taken up part time job, in order to not get pestered by my mother, who always has the notion that I am just lying about and doing nothing. Also, I am now living in a flat with roommates, so there is very little privacy. I cannot do RTR's or Yoga, which makes me feel guilty, I feel that I am stagnating spiritually because of school. I am just happy when I can do some cleaning and void meditation before I go to sleep, which pathetically little, but I will try to manage my time better.
Regarding the translation, even translating just the main JoS site would take a very long time even with the help of Google Translate or similar software, simply because of the grammar and some words that will come out hideously wrong, so there is a lot of fixing that needs to be done. I am not an advocate of half-assed work and I would not like to have official Slovak version of JoS with mistakes that could have been fixed. Another thing worth mentioning is that Czech is mutually intelligible language for Slovaks. So, if they are not reading JoS in English, they could very well just read it in Czech. Now, I am not saying that Slovak version is entirely unnecessary, but since it all falls on my head, I find it a bit overwhelming at the moment.
Concerning the solution of this, I think there are two ways to go about it. First one would be that I borrow the text files from rereg, who I believe is doing the Czech version and just fix the Czech into Slovak. The other one would be, if you so offer, take the text files from you, as you have written here that you could use translation software to get it into Slovak, which I would then fix. It would probably still take a long time, but an article by article, I could at least reconstruct the main page.

So, tell me what you think about this.
Hail Satan!

Bipolar Bear said:
I cannot do RTR's or Yoga, which makes me feel guilty
You can do final rtr silently, or even in your mind and it is still effective. So basically you can do it with a phone or tablet even when sitting on a park bench. Or do it while you are having a toilet break, or whatever else.

Henu the Great said:
Bipolar Bear said:
I cannot do RTR's or Yoga, which makes me feel guilty
You can do final rtr silently, or even in your mind and it is still effective. So basically you can do it with a phone or tablet even when sitting on a park bench. Or do it while you are having a toilet break, or whatever else.

Yeah, I have been thinking for a while about this solution, that I will just go to some secluded area and just do at least the FRTR once a day. It's not much, considering my power level, but better than nothing.

Bipolar Bear said:
Yeah, I have been thinking for a while about this solution, that I will just go to some secluded area and just do at least the FRTR once a day. It's not much, considering my power level, but better than nothing.
We are in this together and every bit counts.

And once everything is said and done, you can be proud that you played your part in all of this.

Bipolar Bear said:
Concerning the solution of this, I think there are two ways to go about it. First one would be that I borrow the text files from rereg, who I believe is doing the Czech version and just fix the Czech into Slovak. The other one would be, if you so offer, take the text files from you, as you have written here that you could use translation software to get it into Slovak, which I would then fix. It would probably still take a long time, but an article by article, I could at least reconstruct the main page.

So, tell me what you think about this.
Hail Satan!
Is no surprise that most people here are extremely busy most of the time. I think if Czech and Slovak are so similar maybe it might be easier to adapt from Czech to Slovak rather than translating the entire website from scratch. I think all you would do is make changes to the text as you are reading along. Translating the whole website from scratch and then correct it will probably take much longer. As far as I noticed DeepL works better for the most common languages like French or German or Italian comparing to smaller languages. The advantage of only modifying the Czech JoS is that you got the „structure” already built, all needed is to download the Czech archive that rereg posted and then just rename it in Slovakian and adapt the documents, without having to create a new archive with new documents, inserting all the images in the text, placing them in the correct folder etc. I think it might be easier that way if you say Czech and Slovak are very similar. But obviously as you suggested you can only do this in the limits of existing privacy and available time.

Wildfire said:
We need more manpower to get more pages translated, do you know any way we could get our group advertised around here so other PH could hit us up via email?
The thing is, Filipino is not yet on DeepL therefore if I would offer to mass-translate articles in google translate from English to Filipino, it will likely translate in a very poor quality. Would you offer to correct the text translated via Google translate? We can try with one two pages to see how it is. I also tried with One Wire Phenomenon in Afrikaans and we kinda gave up. There is no other way really, I haven't seen many Filipino SS around, so they would be opened to join here.

Bipolar Bear said:
As Henu said, you can do mentally. Actually you can do many meditations mentally, like vizualization exercises, breathing in energy, chakra spinning, void meditation, anything that excludes vibrations. This granted that you have the possibility to focus on these. For example you wouldn't really be able to do this while at courses as you need to focus on the lessons, but you can do while in your room.

The Alchemist7 said:
Is no surprise that most people here are extremely busy most of the time. I think if Czech and Slovak are so similar maybe it might be easier to adapt from Czech to Slovak rather than translating the entire website from scratch. I think all you would do is make changes to the text as you are reading along. Translating the whole website from scratch and then correct it will probably take much longer. As far as I noticed DeepL works better for the most common languages like French or German or Italian comparing to smaller languages. The advantage of only modifying the Czech JoS is that you got the „structure” already built, all needed is to download the Czech archive that rereg posted and then just rename it in Slovakian and adapt the documents, without having to create a new archive with new documents, inserting all the images in the text, placing them in the correct folder etc. I think it might be easier that way if you say Czech and Slovak are very similar. But obviously as you suggested you can only do this in the limits of existing privacy and available time.

As Henu said, you can do mentally. Actually you can do many meditations mentally, like vizualization exercises, breathing in energy, chakra spinning, void meditation, anything that excludes vibrations. This granted that you have the possibility to focus on these. For example you wouldn't really be able to do this while at courses as you need to focus on the lessons, but you can do while in your room.

Alright, I have located rereg's files and they are of quite high quality already, which means that I will just be doing some edits to make it into Slovak. That's basically like making British English into American English, nothing too difficult. When I am done translating what rereg has done, I will let you know. I assume, that I will make an account on MEGA and upload it there? Or should I send it to you by Proton?

Thank you for your response.
Hail Satan!

Bipolar Bear said:
Alright, I have located rereg's files and they are of quite high quality already, which means that I will just be doing some edits to make it into Slovak. That's basically like making British English into American English, nothing too difficult. When I am done translating what rereg has done, I will let you know. I assume, that I will make an account on MEGA and upload it there? Or should I send it to you by Proton?

Thank you for your response.
Hail Satan!

When you finish post it on the Slovak thread. Uploading it on mega will be the best option as mega is privacy focused and if you have an account the files will remain active.

I am no longer able to assist with the translation/proofing. I told One Wire Phenomenon through email as he had translated and asked me to proof read but I don't know why I thought I'd posted here when I haven't.
My apologies, this was not right of me to take it on when I knew I shouldn't have.
Please excuse me from the project.

Way_Seeker666 said:
I am no longer able to assist with the translation/proofing. I told One Wire Phenomenon through email as he had translated and asked me to proof read but I don't know why I thought I'd posted here when I haven't.
My apologies, this was not right of me to take it on when I knew I shouldn't have.
Please excuse me from the project.
Ok all the best then. Never say never, maybe you can return one day.

Hi, i just wanted to ask, how do we pronounce THOR?

I couldn't find an audio. And the written explanation is not too clear. is the TH pronounced as in the word "THE" or as in "THING"

The thing is in American english "thing" will be pronounced by putting your tongue on the front two teeth and the explanation for THOR says that tongue should be behind teeth. But in hindi pronunciation, both TH as in "the" and TH as in "thing" will be pronounced with the tongue behind the teeth and yet the TH in both will sound different. Can you please let me know so I can translate this appropriately??

Thank you

स त न म said:
Hi. I am quite sure when I started the meditation program from JoS a few years ago Thoth was vibrated for opening the third eye and not Thaum like is now on the website, and there was an mp3 vibration for Thoth, which is extremely similar to Thor (the vibration for `tho` is identical most likely). When I pronounce Thor, I pronounce with the tongue in between the teeth, I would say closer to `thing` rather than `the`.

I checked and indeed it was Thoth
https://web.archive.org/web/20150907135914/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_The_Third_Eye.html
It says there about the `th` sound: You should be making the TH sound all throughout the exhale. Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth.

The Alchemist7 said:
स त न म said:
Hi. I am quite sure when I started the meditation program from JoS a few years ago Thoth was vibrated for opening the third eye and not Thaum like is now on the website, and there was an mp3 vibration for Thoth, which is extremely similar to Thor (the vibration for `tho` is identical most likely). When I pronounce Thor, I pronounce with the tongue in between the teeth, I would say closer to `thing` rather than `the`.

I checked and indeed it was Thoth
https://web.archive.org/web/20150907135914/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_The_Third_Eye.html
It says there about the `th` sound: You should be making the TH sound all throughout the exhale. Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth.

Thanks, sanskrit/hindi has about 8 different letters close to T/th and all have a different pronunciation so it's a little confusing. Thanks though.

Hi, sorry but I'll have to trouble you again regarding another pronunciation. KAUN. On the throat chakra meditation page it's mentioned K-K-K-AH-AH-AH-U-U-U-N-N-N. But in the rune pronunciation cd done by HPS Maxine she has vibrated and pronounced it as KAY-IN.

It would be a big help if you could help me with this. Thank you

स त न म said:
Hi, sorry but I'll have to trouble you again regarding another pronunciation. KAUN.
Never be sorry, I visit the forums daily anyway, if someone needs help I just login and answer.
About KAUN, as far as I know and practiced, K in power words would be vibrated as a KH sound, from the throat, exactly like Maxine is pronouncing KH in RTRs, and then AUN normally like it's written, something like:
KHHH-AAA-UUU-NNN
Regarding the KH sound, for example in the Reversing the Curse for Blood Sacrifice in the Torah RTR that we are doing currently, in the fourth words Maxine pronounces a deep KH from the throat:
https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.mp3
I think this is also how K is vibrated in KAUN or any other power word, and the rest is vibrated normaly as it's written. I noticed the vibrations are written differently depending on the language but the pronunciation should be the same.

Thanks. I get the K being pronounced in the back of the throat. But you see this is what confuses me
https://mega.nz/file/jRZQHTrT#gAQ18sl_g06Bj-MUsENcqr7oUUo3kt4qscvLymCQ0UM
Why is HPS Maxine pronouncing it like Kh-Kh-Kh-AY-AY-AY-AY-I-I-I-N-N-N-N ?

स त न म said:
Thanks. I get the K being pronounced in the back of the throat. But you see this is what confuses me
https://mega.nz/file/jRZQHTrT#gAQ18sl_g06Bj-MUsENcqr7oUUo3kt4qscvLymCQ0UM
Why is HPS Maxine pronouncing it like Kh-Kh-Kh-AY-AY-AY-AY-I-I-I-N-N-N-N ?
Although this is not a rune, I think that vibration from the link most likely is a variation of the word. At the beginning she spells the word before vibrating and sounds something like `KHYN` or `KHAYN` (Y and not I because it seems to have a stronger accent). I never heard of sanskrit words or mantras to have variations, only runes do as far as I know from the JoS website but yes my opininon is that is a variation of KAUN. Personally if I was to translate the vibration in my language I would rather translate KAUN (KHHH-AAA-UUU-NNN or K-K-AH-AH-AH-U-U-U-N-N on the throat chakra meditation) and not the variation.

The Alchemist7 said:
I never heard of sanskrit words or mantras to have variations, only runes do as far as I know from the JoS website but yes my opininon is that is a variation of KAUN.

I'm pretty sure KAUN is not Sanskrit though. So it's not a rune??

Anyway I'll just do it as KHHH-AAA-UUU-NNN, thank you.

स त न म said:
The Alchemist7 said:
I never heard of sanskrit words or mantras to have variations, only runes do as far as I know from the JoS website but yes my opininon is that is a variation of KAUN.

I'm pretty sure KAUN is not Sanskrit though. So it's not a rune??

Anyway I'll just do it as KHHH-AAA-UUU-NNN, thank you.

KAUN is a variation of KENAZ :
"KENAZ (Torch)
Germanic: Chozma (Kenaz)
Gothic: Kaun
Norse: Kaun
Anglo-Saxon: Cen, Ken
Icelandic: Kaun
Norwegian: Kaun

#6. Rune of light. "

Pronunciation >>>
https://youtu.be/7y9IvAWv22A

Hi TheAlchemist7,
I have started the translation of JoS Astro in French.
I'll send you a mega.nz link when I've finished it

The Alchemist7 said:
I checked, you are right, is a translation of the rune Kenaz in multiple Nordic languages. Yet the version that Maxine vibrated is not on that list.

I just did 'KHHH-AAA-UUU-NNN'

I know that new info has been discovered since a lot of HPS Maxine's writings and since that rune cd but it's strange that the pronunciation she put there is not found. Could she be mistaken? But from what I know of her, I wouldn't be surprised if she got that version directly from a god.

स त न म said:
Could she be mistaken? But from what I know of her, I wouldn't be surprised if she got that version directly from a god.
Yea I don't think she was wrong, she either as you said received the vibration from the Gods, either found it as a variation in other writings.

Hi, I just wanted to ask about the confusion regarding the heart chakra. The heart chakra is the 6th chakra. But on JoS the middle/chest chakra has been called the heart chakra in some places. While in some other places, the heart chakra is correctly identified as the 6th chakra.

This has thoroughly confused me. I was translating the necronomicon meditations and there is a meditation for "heart" chakra. Which chakra is this meditation for? The chest or the 6th?

Now here's what confuses me the most, The chant for the meditation for the "heart" chakra is Inanna. This is a divine name of goddess Astarte who rules the "heart" chakra as in the 6th chakra. This has clearly been stated here - https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/King_Queen.html

"Now, as we know Inanna aka Astaroth, Ishtar and her other names, rules the heart chakra. The heart chakra is in the head, not on the chest, as the enemy has corrupted this..."

So the "heart" chakra that Inanna rules is in the head, but the necronomicon meditation for the "heart" chakra asks to do the Jalandhara Bandha (Chin Lock) which suggests that the meditation is about the chest chakra.

I am confused. Depending on which chakra this chant is for, I might need to change the translations in the "Opening the Chakras" pages as well as the "Full Chakra Meditation" pages and possibly some other pages.

Also,
I believe that the "heart chakra" actually being the 6th chakra and not the chest chakra was discovered later than some pages on jos which refer to the chest chakra as the hearth chakra. I think this is extremely confusing and will confuse a lot of people reading JoS. If you have time please look into making these changes so that the correct chakra is referred to by the correct name and does not lead to incorrect meditations.

स त न म said:
"Now, as we know Inanna aka Astaroth, Ishtar and her other names, rules the heart chakra. The heart chakra is in the head, not on the chest, as the enemy has corrupted this..."

Something is strange there. First it says Ida and Pingala form a heart shape when they meet in the head but it does not mean that this heart formed by Ida and Pingala represents the heart chakra, as it was suggested there:
The heart is not in the chest as the enemy tries to get us to believe, but it is in the head and is formed by the ida, the pingala and the sushumna

The sixth chakra is the `psychic` chakra so to say found below Chrown chakra and right behind the third eye as the third eye is the front extension of the sixth chakra. If the heart chakra was also in the head, I wonder where it would be located? But I think the proper heart chakra is in the chest next to the physical organ and it is indeed a neutral chakra that connect the energies of the top and below chakras, as a middle point. I would rather say Astarte rules over the connection of Ida and Pingala in the head, forming a heart shape, and not neccesarily over the heart chakra. For heart chakra which would be in the chest the Necronomicon power word is NEBO as far as I can see and INANNA is indeed for the 6th chakra. Things need to be clarified there for sure.

The Alchemist7 said:
Things need to be clarified there for sure.
Yes this is confusing. Also this sentence just says that the heart chakra is in the head which suggests that the 6th chakra is the heart chakra : "Now, as we know Inanna aka Astaroth, Ishtar and her other names, rules the heart chakra. The heart chakra is in the head, not on the chest, as the enemy has corrupted this..."

I have seen stormblood talk about this somewhere so I am going to ping him to see if he has something to say about this
Stormblood said:

Hi, I have seen you write about the heart chakra somewhere, can you please look at what I asked below and maybe give some info? Thanks
स त न म said:
Hi, I just wanted to ask about the confusion regarding the heart chakra. The heart chakra is the 6th chakra. But on JoS the middle/chest chakra has been called the heart chakra in some places. While in some other places, the heart chakra is correctly identified as the 6th chakra.

This has thoroughly confused me. I was translating the necronomicon meditations and there is a meditation for "heart" chakra. Which chakra is this meditation for? The chest or the 6th?

Now here's what confuses me the most, The chant for the meditation for the "heart" chakra is Inanna. This is a divine name of goddess Astarte who rules the "heart" chakra as in the 6th chakra. This has clearly been stated here - https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/King_Queen.html

So the "heart" chakra that Inanna rules is in the head, but the necronomicon meditation for the "heart" chakra asks to do the Jalandhara Bandha (Chin Lock) which suggests that the meditation is about the chest chakra.

I am confused. Depending on which chakra this chant is for, I might need to change the translations in the "Opening the Chakras" pages as well as the "Full Chakra Meditation" pages and possibly some other pages.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back