Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Norwegian Translation Thread

Ol argedco luciftias

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I want to do translations to Norwegian. I have been doing Duolingo to learn Norwegian for a couple years, and I understand something like 3,500 words. I do not know all of the phrases that they use or how they would describe everything, but I am able to read things written in norwegian and understand most of it. Enough that I can tell most of the time that the sentence is making sense and is accurate. But I will need real Norwegians to check, and to see if they would describe things using different terms beacuse I am American so I don't know the cultural phrases. I think there have been some Swedish translations done, and the languages are very similar, but there are many cases of them spelling things differently and many cases of them using different words for the same meaning, so I think it would be important to have a Norwegian one.

I plan to just use online translators like this one that I found.
https://imtranslator.net/translation/english/to-norwegian/translation/
Then I will read the results of the translations and see if they are making sense, if they are accurate, and if the grammer is correct. Some small test samples that I have done are looking like this is giving very accurate translations, and it looks like the grammer is correct in the samples I did.

I guess I can make a Mega folder to put these translations into. I do not know any private and anonymous way to share files so multiple people can edit them. Or maybe I will just upload the pages of computer generated translations, then real Norwegians will download them and modify them to make them better.

That website seems to be working perfectly well for these translations. :p
I am using the microsoft translations, not google. Good thing Norsk uses a very simple grammer, so it is easy to translate it.

I am now making documents with all of the translated pages from Kabbalah Exposed because someone has shared all of the original ones.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
That website seems to be working perfectly well for these translations. :p
I am using the microsoft translations, not google. Good thing Norsk uses a very simple grammer, so it is easy to translate it.

I am now making documents with all of the translated pages from Kabbalah Exposed because someone has shared all of the original ones.
Hello. Thanks a lot for joining. We have a Record file where we keep track of every website being translated, I will add Norwegian there. When you finish, the files can be uploaded in this thread, maybe meantime a Norwegian member will join as well.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Files of the translated pages from Kabbalah Exposed. Saved as Rich Text Format files, people can open these using either Wordpad, Open Office, or Word. I do not recommend Word only because they do a lot of spying.

Formatted with 0.25" margins on all sides. Title is centered, bold, and is Times New Roman size 18. Text is aligned to left, and is Times New Roman size 14. I think it looks good this way.

https://mega.nz/folder/rcwVwCia#g0WL8Mjxo_e-oJ8UTSRyVA

But I did not do the 3rd link.

Files of the translated pages from Kabbalah Exposed. Saved as Rich Text Format files, people can open these using either Wordpad, Open Office, or Word. I do not recommend Word only because they do a lot of spying.

Formatted with 0.25" margins on all sides. Title is centered, bold, and is Times New Roman size 18. Text is aligned to left, and is Times New Roman size 14. I think it looks good this way.

Hello. My software can open the files although compatibility differences have changed the format of the document but that's not a real problem. I noticed in a few articles Mageson666 is still written as HP or High Prest Mageson, for example `Av Yppersteprest Mageson666` in the `Guds Hånd - Stjålet Hedensk Konsept` file. Since he is no longer a high priest I think we should remove this title from his name in all of his articles, I've done this in my Kabbalah Exposed websites as well.

The Alchemist7 said:

Hello. My software can open the files although compatibility differences have changed the format of the document but that's not a real problem. I noticed in a few articles Mageson666 is still written as HP or High Prest Mageson, for example `Av Yppersteprest Mageson666` in the `Guds Hånd - Stjålet Hedensk Konsept` file. Since he is no longer a high priest I think we should remove this title from his name in all of his articles, I've done this in my Kabbalah Exposed websites as well.
If that is what Cobra and you are wanting to do, then that is fine. But I was not going to do that. Whether or not he was a rat (which he was) he still did write these things. It is part of the history.

There were a couple articles like the God's Hand one where the formatting of the pictures was messed up. I would place them in the right place, but when saved it would move itself. I think that was the worst one, I don't think any of the other ones were too bad.

There were a couple articles like the God's Hand one where the formatting of the pictures was messed up. I would place them in the right place, but when saved it would move itself. I think that was the worst one, I don't think any of the other ones were too bad.
The files definitely would have looked as you made them but is just my software that is different and reads them differently (I use Libre Office). Regarding Mageson indeed probably HP Hooded Cobra will have a final word on this, personally I have chosen to remove the title from his name since he no longer has it. If Cobra decides otherwise I will add them back on the websites I've made.

:geek:
I'm gonna start now with the main website.
Hey, Lucifitias,
I've been researching on learning Norwegian. I really want to master the language since I am planning to move there in the future.

What can you advice? Do you recommend Duolingo? How much time did you use Duolingo?

I want to be fluent and really master this language which I know won't be easy but I've set my mind on it.

Any and all help will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hail Satan Forever!!

mercury_wisdom said:
What can you advice? Do you recommend Duolingo? How much time did you use Duolingo?
I have been using Duolingo to learn Norwegian for a few years. But not constantly all that time. I would use it for a few months, then not do it for a few more months. But I've done more than half of the lessons.

Luckily it is an easy language. I find a lot of the words are intuitive for me, and there are many words that are very similar or even the same as english words.

mercury_wisdom said:
I have been using Duolingo to learn Norwegian for a few years. But not constantly all that time. I would use it for a few months, then not do it for a few more months. But I've done more than half of the lessons.

Luckily it is an easy language. I find a lot of the words are intuitive for me, and there are many words that are very similar or even the same as english words.
Thanks!

I saw this now after clearing my notifications.

Please ask of me how I can be of help and service to this, because we definitely need Norwegian.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Please ask of me how I can be of help and service to this, because we definitely need Norwegian.
I just need somebody to take these documents, and make them into a website. I will keep making the documents.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I just need somebody to take these documents, and make them into a website. I will keep making the documents.
Hi. I am collecting all translations, I have an archive where I will store all translations in all languages. When ready, these can be then sent to the persons who will create the new websites. Of course you could send straight away to them your translations but in order to be organized ideally they should all be stored and sent from one place.

I can create a Blogger website with Kabbalah Exposed in Norwegian but if the translation is not perfect we might rather need to wait for a native speaker to join and have a look. If you are confident that the translation you made is of good accuracy then maybe I can make it anyway and update it later if the text will be corrected. What do you think?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back