Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please state here what website you are/will be translating

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Hello. I know some of you have already told me what are you translating but for information to be efficiently and correctly recorded it is important to be as concentrated in as less places as possible instead of being spread in tens of different topics, therefore this thread is to allocate/assign people to websites based on their language, choice and the preference that they opted for in this thread:
Please state how you want to help here
After is known that everybody has a website to work on, the Translation Record will be updated and posted in a new thread. If a quoted member sees this thread but haven't answered the above one, please just answer one of the bolded questions below and will be enough.

Based on that thread mentionned above I've created a table with everyone who answered and the their choice(s)
ksnip-20210619-142121.png

(If the table contain any errors like members placed in the wrong category or with the wrong languages next to their names please inform me and I will correct it)

Therefore I will please ask you to answer/confirm one of the following:

--- Who has already started to translate JoS websites?
Please state here what website are you currently translating and in what language. If you are already translating multiple websites please mention all of them even if they are just started but postponed.

--- Who is ready to start translating JoS websites?
Please state here what website do you want to translate and in what language. For who is not sure what website to start, I will be quoting them in their language thread.

--- Who wants to receive translated websites in their language and correct grammar errors?
Please state here what website do you want to receive and in which language. If you are not sure I will quote you in your language thread to propose one website. Please note here that it might take a matter of days or weeks until the website will be translated depending on the available time of the translator(s) and the size of the website. The website Deepl.com will be mostly used for translaton so errors are to be expected but the general translation should be decent so you don't have to radically change the text as Deepl has proven to be an arguably good translator.

--- Who is currently correcting grammar errors on already existing JoS websites or PDFs?
Please state here what website or PDF are you currently correcting and in which language.

Also as a general rule and especially for those who opted for more choices in the other thread, please pick one job at once. If in the other thread you opted to both translate websites in your language and fix errors from websites translated by other members with online translators, please choose only one option so when you finish it you can pick another one. Also communities are obviously free to self-organize as well in their respective thread (some have started already). All I need is to be informed about the status of your websites when they ongoing, finished or when new ones are started.

Also, given that some websites are quite big, more members can join to translate the same website at once to speed up the process. If there is one `leader` or `head` of one community where multiple members are translating the same website, please list all involved members here so they can be noted in the Records. This is done in order to ensure that everybody has been given a website to work on and that nobody remains on the outside.

Another thing, creating websites at the moment is not possible as HP Hooded Cobra asked that all websites will be created using exclusively the Joy of Satan domains, therefore either he will create all websites himself, either specific members will be chosen/appointed to do this.

Also after this thread is created, I will open another thread where people can ask me anything if they have any questions. I would prefer this thread to be only for te 4 questions asked above.

I will quote everybody who offered to help into this project. If someone who has involved into this project sees this thread and is not quoted below, I apologize in advance for omitting them, although is unlikely.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I quoted you as well in case there is something you want to tell us

Henu the Great said:

hailourpeople said:

Kurat said:

Lenore said:

Meteor said:

Shadowcat said:

ValentineCHL said:

NewEra said:

स त न म said:

RYanK said:

TheAwakening1 said:

EnkiUK3 said:
Glesga Scots

FaboanDeAdonai said:
German, Swedish, Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian

Astralnaut said:

Safire666 said:

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

Lasollor said:

Osiris Silvio said:

r2vven said:
Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian/Montenegrin - Ex-Yugoslavian

Bipolar Bear said:
Slovak / Czech

Thousahll said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
German, Dutch (?)

AryaPaimon said:
Brazilian Portuguese

NishaWillow said:

OphidianBlade said:

Way_Seeker666 said:
Afrikaans

promitheusS88 said:

Jax911 said:
Mongolian

Wotanwarrior said:

mercury_wisdom said:

V12-POWER said:

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Afrikaans

Egon said:
Portuguese

ForVery said:
German, Polish, Russian

sotem said:

sinatra said:

rereg12 said:

kajo said:

Weassel said:

throwaway88 said:
Ex-Yugoslavia

newbie40 said:
Translations

OwltheD said:
Japanesse

DTone said:
Spanish (?)

Ara666 said:

Wildfire said:

Larissa666 said:

HellFire666 said:

Eannatum said:

Cfecit said:
Italian, French (?)

Rafhael said:
Portuguese

ShiningOne said:
Hungarian

SeaGoat_666 said:

Odiura465 said:
Spanish (?)

pealbow said:
Japanesse

Donovandal said:

I have already begun translating deathofcommunism.com into filipino, I'm starting with the "essence of communism" section but however, I need a proficient Filipino speaker who would be nice enough to see if my native grammar is a-okay while I'm on the move.

The Alchemist7 said:
Please state here what website are you currently translating and in what language. If you are already translating multiple websites please mention all of them even if they are just started but postponed.

Please state here what website do you want to translate and in what language. For who is not sure what website to start, I will be quoting them in their language thread.

--- Who wants to receive translated websites in their language and correct grammar errors?
Please state here what website do you want to receive and in which language. If you are not sure I will quote you in your language thread to propose one website. Please note here that it might take a matter of days or weeks until the website will be translated depending on the available time of the translator(s) and the size of the website. The website Deepl.com will be mostly used for translaton so errors are to be expected but the general translation should be decent so you don't have to radically change the text as Deepl has proven to be an arguably good translator.

--- Who is currently correcting grammar errors on already existing JoS websites or PDFs?
Please state here what website or PDF are you currently correcting and in which language.
-Not me. I will start on the end or middle of August because I currently have finals.

-I will be ready when I finish finals.

-I don't want to do that.

-Not me.

By the way you asked what websites will I work on. I will work on the main Joy of Satan website. With everything there.

Hail Satan Forever!!

The Alchemist7 said:

I will start translating Exposing Christianity website in Filipino starting on June 26. I am not 100% fluent so I will keep on making drafts. I will wait until there someone who can correct the grammar errors and proceed to final verification.

The Alchemist7 said:

NewEra said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
German, Dutch (?)

ForVery said:
German, Polish, Russian

You can send me already translated ones in ex-Yu languages and German for correcting.
The same with translating. I haven't started with anything yet, so I am open for any task.

Since there is nobody else for Swedish (yet), this will have to wait till my summer holidays, because I just don't have time to translate everything by myself.

r2vven said:
throwaway88 said:
Ex-Yugoslavia

Guys, maybe we could start organizing ourselves in our own thread from now on. I saw you've already started with some things, so you could tell me where to continue.

HS!

I have started with the kabbala exposed pdf and the third Reich and Christianity pdf these are PDFs and not websites I am also ready to start website's too.
I can correct grammar errors but I'm poor in punctuation in my language. And no currently I'm not correcting grammatical errors.

The Alchemist7 said:
Regarding those who will use DeepL, how will we proceed? Will we pick a website (or two), translate them and then send them to those who have offered to check and correct them?

I plan to translate Exposing Christianity in Spanish because is a project that I already started it before and it was unfinished.

The Alchemist7 said:
Hello. I know some of you have already told me what are you translating but for information to be efficiently and correctly recorded it is important to be as concentrated in as less places as possible instead of being spread in tens of different topics, therefore this thread is to allocate/assign people to websites based on their language, choice and the preference that they opted for in this thread:
After is known that everybody has a website to work on, the Translation Record will be updated and posted in a new thread. If a quoted member sees this thread but haven't answered the above one, please just answer one of the bolded questions below and will be enough.

Based on that thread mentionned above I've created a table with everyone who answered and the their choice(s)

(If the table contain any errors like members placed in the wrong category or with the wrong languages next to their names please inform me and I will correct it)

Also as a general rule and especially for those who opted for more choices in the other thread, please pick one job at once. If in the other thread you opted to both translate websites in your language and fix errors from websites translated by other members with online translators, please choose only one option so when you finish it you can pick another one. Also communities are obviously free to self-organize as well in their respective thread (some have started already). All I need is to be informed about the status of your websites when they ongoing, finished or when new ones are started.

Also, given that some websites are quite big, more members can join to translate the same website at once to speed up the process. If there is one `leader` or `head` of one community where multiple members are translating the same website, please list all involved members here so they can be noted in the Records. This is done in order to ensure that everybody has been given a website to work on and that nobody remains on the outside.

Another thing, creating websites at the moment is not possible as HP Hooded Cobra asked that all websites will be created using exclusively the Joy of Satan domains, therefore either he will create all websites himself, either specific members will be chosen/appointed to do this.

Also after this thread is created, I will open another thread where people can ask me anything if they have any questions. I would prefer this thread to be only for te 4 questions asked above.

I will quote everybody who offered to help into this project. If someone who has involved into this project sees this thread and is not quoted below, I apologize in advance for omitting them, although is unlikely.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Henu the Great said:

hailourpeople said:

Kurat said:

Lenore said:

Meteor said:

Shadowcat said:

ValentineCHL said:

NewEra said:

स त न म said:

RYanK said:

TheAwakening1 said:

EnkiUK3 said:
Glesga Scots

FaboanDeAdonai said:

Astralnaut said:

Safire666 said:

Lasollor said:

Osiris Silvio said:

r2vven said:

Bipolar Bear said:
Slovak / Czech

Thousahll said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
German, Dutch (?)

AryaPaimon said:
Brazilian Portuguese

NishaWillow said:

OphidianBlade said:

Way_Seeker666 said:
Afrikaans

promitheusS88 said:

Jax911 said:
Mongolian

Wotanwarrior said:

mercury_wisdom said:

V12-POWER said:

Afrikaans

Egon said:
Portuguese

ForVery said:
German, Polish, Russian

sotem said:

sinatra said:

rereg12 said:

kajo said:

Weassel said:

throwaway88 said:
Ex-Yugoslavia

newbie40 said:
Translations

OwltheD said:
Japanesse

DTone said:
Spanish (?)

Ara666 said:

Wildfire said:

Larissa666 said:

HellFire666 said:

Eannatum said:

Cfecit said:
Italian, French (?)

Rafhael said:
Portuguese

ShiningOne said:
Hungarian

SeaGoat_666 said:

Odiura465 said:
Spanish (?)

pealbow said:
Japanesse

Donovandal said:

I have already begun translating the kabbalahexposed website to Dutch. The front page is already done and the second page is almost through. I will be going in order. Between me Meteor and lunardance we are trying to divide the work. Before anything translated is submitted it must be proofread. My team however has alot more on their plate currently than I do, so submission of complete translations will be going at their pace. Ive discovered I find it more comfortable translating with the native speakers proofreading my work. When they translate something however ill be happy to proofreading from a native English speaker perspective in comparison to the universal language of JOS (English). Again we will be working first on kabbalahexposed, on all links of the site in order. Where do you want these submitted? Should we just wait and send everything all at once in a folder when complete? Or copy/paste here to forums?

I could start even now translating but the thing is i still dont know what articles should i start first, i will ask around for that.

The language i want to is Romanian and i still haven't decided what would be the other language i will help by using online translators, if someone would need a hand i could glady help you.

For Romanian the sites i want to help in translating are ''Death Of Communism'' (this one will be were all my efforts will be going) and the remaining articles from ''Third Reich and Satanism".

The Alchemist7 said:

Kabbalah exposed in French. First, I'll finish correcting the rest of the website.

Hungarian:
I am starting with the Joy of Satan site. First with the main page, then going all the way down with every single links.

The Alchemist7 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Henu the Great said:

hailourpeople said:

Kurat said:

Lenore said:

Meteor said:

Shadowcat said:

ValentineCHL said:

NewEra said:

स त न म said:

RYanK said:

TheAwakening1 said:

EnkiUK3 said:
Glesga Scots

FaboanDeAdonai said:

Astralnaut said:

Safire666 said:

Lasollor said:

Osiris Silvio said:

r2vven said:

Bipolar Bear said:
Slovak / Czech

Thousahll said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
German, Dutch (?)

AryaPaimon said:
Brazilian Portuguese

NishaWillow said:

OphidianBlade said:

Way_Seeker666 said:
Afrikaans

promitheusS88 said:

Jax911 said:
Mongolian

Wotanwarrior said:

mercury_wisdom said:

V12-POWER said:

Afrikaans

Egon said:
Portuguese

ForVery said:
German, Polish, Russian

sotem said:

sinatra said:

rereg12 said:

kajo said:

Weassel said:

throwaway88 said:
Ex-Yugoslavia

newbie40 said:
Translations

OwltheD said:
Japanesse

DTone said:
Spanish (?)

Ara666 said:

Wildfire said:

Larissa666 said:

HellFire666 said:

Eannatum said:

Cfecit said:
Italian, French (?)

Rafhael said:
Portuguese

ShiningOne said:
Hungarian

SeaGoat_666 said:

Odiura465 said:
Spanish (?)

pealbow said:
Japanesse

Donovandal said:
I want to help correct grammatical errors in Spanish, especially for Exposing Christianity (cross-checking material sent to me by other members).

The Alchemist7 said:
I decided to translate the MP3 sermons that don't have any text version, because one member in the Spanish thread offered to translate the encyclopedia. Threfore, many of the websites are there in a PDF format. But if translating something else is better I can change the option.

The Alchemist7 said:
I can always start to translate them to Spanish, especially the JoS, but only the links that are not in the encyclopedia, because I already mentioned that a member will translate the encyclopedia.

The Alchemist7 said:
I can receive any page in Spanish, but I'm not sure of which one exactly (again, because of the encyclopedia, pages like Exposing Christianty are included in there)

The Alchemist7 said:
Right now I'm not correcting errors, but I offered help since I can do that, I would only need advice to decide which page to correct

I'm currently translating the JoS main website as well as the RTRs to Mongolian, as I feel the urge to do the RTRs in my native language stronger than ever before.

As soon as i get my computer i will be translating the JoS Main website in Afrikaans and correcting the errors as i go. It should be completed by the end of next month if everything goes according to plan. I am VERY excited about this.

I am already translating what is missing from Exposing Christianity from the Greek JoS site. I sure can find also time to correct grammar errors

The Alchemist7 said:

I made contact with one of the users of the Turkish website and I will translate the texts according to their precedence.

Death of communism >>> Filipino

Doing this now that I'm not that busy. I'd rather stick within death of communism, thanks.

I'm not doing that but I wish I had someone on this.

Not me.

Ciao, once again, don't quote more Satan_is_our_Father, neither to assign to him some tasks, we are already organized and if he want to help, italian section is welcome to him.
For fairness, we Italians we have already 15+ members of translations team and that no one came here to report to you because it doesn't make sense, is an overlay.
So, as a courtesy, for matters related to the Italian language, please refer to the Italian section where we already deal with it, otherwise new people might get confused and mess up, like Satan_is_our_Father. Thanks for understanding.

----------
As for us here, about French, for the moment I'm very busy with the Italian stuff and therefore as I said I will deal only with translations of simple Sermons because my French is not 100% yet, my availability was more as a guide for the French SS because of my experience as management. So you just have to tell me who is the head of the French section, is Ara666 or Jax911? Just two? So small?

Thousahll said:
I will start translating Exposing Christianity website in Filipino starting on June 26. I am not 100% fluent so I will keep on making drafts. I will wait until there someone who can correct the grammar errors and proceed to final verification.
Hello, Wildfire is a Filipino member so he might be able to help with verifications when he will have time.

Shadowcat said:
Where do you want these submitted? Should we just wait and send everything all at once in a folder when complete? Or copy/paste here to forums?
Ideally the files should look like here as it is very easy to put into a website:
ksnip-20210621-141047.png

The numbers 0, 1 etc. represent the order of the articles in the actual website. 0 is the homepage, 1 is the first article (The one god or something related), 2 is the second article and so on, so identical order can be maintained, What is written there is the title of each page. What is in the image is Kabbalah Exposed translated in Finnish which I've sent to Henu the Great for verification. Also the folder with the translations should be posted in the relevant language thread, in the Dutch thread in this case. That makes it easier as I've made an archive where I will download all translations in all languages.

Lenore said:
The Alchemist7 said:
I made contact with one of the users of the Turkish website and I will translate the texts according to their precedence.
If you are already organized is great, you can all use the Turkish translation thread to communicate, also I will please ask you to let me know what you are translating there so I can update the Translation Record.

Cfecit said:
As for us here, about French, for the moment I'm very busy with the Italian stuff and therefore as I said I will deal only with translations of simple Sermons because my French is not 100% yet, my availability was more as a guide for the French SS because of my experience as management. So you just have to tell me who is the head of the French section, is Ara666 or Jax911? Just two? So small?
Since Jax911 is the only Mongolian translator, it would be more neccesary if he would translate or verificate Mongolian translations. For French is just Ara666 at the moment. I remember perhaps one year ago there were two more French members who helped in translations in French but I haven't seen them in the forum in long time. At the moment Ara666 is correcting Kabbalah Exposed in French.

NishaWillow said:
Regarding those who will use DeepL, how will we proceed? Will we pick a website (or two), translate them and then send them to those who have offered to check and correct them?
Yes I think I posted in this thread an image with articles translated in another language. Basically we pick one website and every article will be saved in a separate .doc or .pdf file of whatever and the docuements will be counted in order to respect the same order like in the original website, like this:
0. Homeplage .doc
1. (Title of the first article).doc
2. (Title of the second article).doc
(etc.)
The easiest will be to put all these in a folder or archive, and upload it on the respective language thread from where they will be either verified by a native member, either I will save them in my archive if they are verified. Keep an eye on a image I posted in this thread containing a list. From my point of view that would be ideal

I have started translating KabbalahExposed into Greek. Since we won't be building the websites ourselves, what is the most optimal way to store the translated files? Text files, PDFs, Html?

The Alchemist7 said:
Hello, Wildfire is a Filipino member so he might be able to help with verifications when he will have time.

Hi brother. Wildfire and I are already communicating. His native dialect is also not Filipino. For now, we will keep on translating our chosen website. Wildfire will be translating DeathofCommunism and mine shall be ExposingChristianity. We will make it is as error-free as possible.

There are some Filipino SS here and from the old forums. We will wait for them until we organized more effectively.

The Alchemist7 said:
I am currently doing editing/correcting for a Finnish translation of The Real Holocaust (from Black Sun 666)

The Alchemist7 said:
Cfecit said:
Since Jax911 is the only Mongolian translator, it would be more neccesary if he would translate or verificate Mongolian translations. For French is just Ara666 at the moment. I remember perhaps one year ago there were two more French members who helped in translations in French but I haven't seen them in the forum in long time. At the moment Ara666 is correcting Kabbalah Exposed in French.

Thanks for this info. Yes I agree about Jax911. So at the end, I will give my contribution in the coming months, let's talk in the French topic, I will ask you and Ara666 to what to give my contribution for, I think something related to the main site (JoS) since it seems like it's not complete and so I think it's right to start with the basics. I hope that in the future there will be more French people, as you said before that French is an important language and important community too.
Salut!

The Alchemist7 said:
The easiest will be to put all these in a folder or archive, and upload it on the respective language thread from where they will be either verified by a native member, either I will save them in my archive if they are verified. Keep an eye on a image I posted in this thread containing a list. From my point of view that would be ideal
Is it possible to submit page by page of PDF's or every certain number of pages to get a better chance against hackers? thnks

NishaWillow said:
Hello, SInce FaboanDeAdonai said he can receive translations in Ex-Yugoslavian languages, maybe you can consider joining that thread or speak to him directly if you wish to translate and are not very sure yet what language to pick. Me I will try to focus on languages where there is only one translator. Or if you want any other way just write to me and we will sort it.

Wotanwarrior said:
I plan to translate Exposing Christianity in Spanish because is a project that I already started it before and it was unfinished.
Hello, I think the member V12-POWER offered to help in Exposing Christianity in Spanish as well, maybe you can organise with him on this.

Weassel said:
For Romanian the sites i want to help in translating are ''Death Of Communism'' (this one will be were all my efforts will be going) and the remaining articles from ''Third Reich and Satanism".
Hello. Are you registered in the Romanian forum? If yes it would be helpful to mention that you are Weassel if you have a different nickname. There is a thread opened where more members offered to translate for Death of Communism.

SeaGoat_666 said:
I want to help correct grammatical errors in Spanish, especially for Exposing Christianity (cross-checking material sent to me by other members).
Currently Wotanwarrior and V12-POWER offered to translate Exposing Christianity in Spanish. Everybody in the Spanish thread speak in Spanish there and are not really very communicative in the other threads I opened so they must be organizing themselves there, maybe you can try join the thread and see what is everybody doing.

OphidianBlade said:
I have started translating KabbalahExposed into Greek. Since we won't be building the websites ourselves, what is the most optimal way to store the translated files? Text files, PDFs, Html?
From my point of view a folder with each article numbered in separate documents would be the easiest for who will be doing the website. Like this:
0. Homepage.doc
1.(Title of first article). doc
2.(TItle of second article).doc
I put doc extension because is easier for you I guess since pdf requires conversion.
If you scroll up you will see an image with a list. That is Kabbalah Exposed in Finnish, this is how I was doing. I asked HP HoodedCobra how he wants the translations as he will be the one who will receive all organized translations.

The Alchemist7 said:
Weassel said:
Hello. Are you registered in the Romanian forum? If yes it would be helpful to mention that you are Weassel if you have a different nickname. There is a thread opened where more members offered to translate for Death of Communism.
Yes i am no problem, i didn't announced that i am from the JOS but i told there that i translate the same things as in here.
Oh and btw, i know that i said that i will help with other languages using online translator but it seems i underestimated how long it will take for translations to be complete, like i want to help others but i dont know which other language to choose, sorry if it will take you time to move me from place to place on that tablet but i think it will be the best if you put me down from the ''translation in other languages'', but if someone actually wants my help i will glady join to help them.

The Alchemist7 said:
SeaGoat_666 said:
Currently Wotanwarrior and V12-POWER offered to translate Exposing Christianity in Spanish. Everybody in the Spanish thread speak in Spanish there and are not really very communicative in the other threads I opened so they must be organizing themselves there, maybe you can try join the thread and see what is everybody doing.

The project of translating Exposing Christianity because I had already started it before is already quite advanced and when I complete it I plan to finish posting it in the forum in Spanish and pass the text file to Dtone or TheAwakening so that they can upload it to the web in Spanish that they are creating.

The Alchemist7 said:
NishaWillow said:
Yes I think I posted in this thread an image with articles translated in another language. Basically we pick one website and every article will be saved in a separate .doc or .pdf file of whatever and the docuements will be counted in order to respect the same order like in the original website, like this:
0. Homeplage .doc
1. (Title of the first article).doc
2. (Title of the second article).doc
(etc.)
Yes, that's very good. I also thought of doing it that way.

The Alchemist7 said:
Hello, SInce FaboanDeAdonai said he can receive translations in Ex-Yugoslavian languages, maybe you can consider joining that thread or speak to him directly if you wish to translate and are not very sure yet what language to pick. Me I will try to focus on languages where there is only one translator. Or if you want any other way just write to me and we will sort it.
Yes, I wrote to him regarding the Slovenian language, but also Swedish. Now I don't know exactly in what other topic I can be helpful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back