Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hungarian Translation Thread

The Alchemist7 [JG]

ShiningOne said:
Hello there!

I would like to help with the Hungarian language!
Hello. Glad to see a new language joining the project. I have opened a translation thread for Hungarian from where translations will be organized and posted. I will also quote you in another topic where you can specify how you would like to help.

ShiningOne said:
Hello there!

Hello. Since you are the only Hungarian Translator, do you need help with translations? I can translate websites or JoS main Sections in Hungarian using Deepl, I can send you the files and you can edit them to correct all eventual grammar errors. Just an attempt to speed up the translations. If you need this sort of help or anything else let me know here in the thread.

Hello! Sorry for the late reply.

Thank you for your help, but i am sure you have your hands full already!

At the moment i should have enough time to manage on my own, and mainly where i spend too much time is when i decide how i should formulate it in a pdf so its understandable and pleasing to read in Hungarian.

That being said, later on i might take up on that offer, when ill have limited time available.

ShiningOne said:

At the moment i should have enough time to manage on my own, and mainly where i spend too much time is when i decide how i should formulate it in a pdf so its understandable and pleasing to read in Hungarian.

That being said, later on i might take up on that offer, when ill have limited time available.
Hello. I found some JoS websites translated in Hungarian in the JoS Library, but most likely they are translated with google translate or something similar
https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Hungarian666.html

I don't know if these files can be grammarly corrected or translated from zero depending on the quality of those translations. Maybe you can have a quick look when you have time.

ShiningOne said:

It is interesting...There are already Hungarian translations. I think the first ones were made almost 10 years ago.
If you are a Hungarian satanist you should know this. There are a lot translated stuff on spiritsoferidu.wordpress.com

Presently some of the writings like Death of Communism are under edition, I think. I am not the owner and author of that website.

By the way if you can translate such writings which are still not translated then it would be good. Because I am so busy especially recently that I cannot even manage my own blogs. So even if I wanted I can't translate writings now...

The Alchemist7 said:
Hello. I found some JoS websites translated in Hungarian in the JoS Library, but most likely they are translated with google translate or something similar

I don't know if these files can be grammarly corrected or translated from zero depending on the quality of those translations. Maybe you can have a quick look when you have time.

Yes i knew of those but, they are sadly quite broken in hungarian. I guess they are good for a placeholder for know, but i would rather redo those pages as well when i get the time.

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
It is interesting...There are already Hungarian translations. I think the first ones were made almost 10 years ago.
If you are a Hungarian satanist you should know this. There are a lot translated stuff on spiritsoferidu.wordpress.com

Presently some of the writings like Death of Communism are under edition, I think. I am not the owner and author of that website.

By the way if you can translate such writings which are still not translated then it would be good. Because I am so busy especially recently that I cannot even manage my own blogs. So even if I wanted I can't translate writings now...

I didn't know about that site, thank you for bringing it to my attention! It would be nice to get in contact with the author so then we could work together. I see they made translations of the ancient forums too, so with a little bit of luck they might see this thread and answer. I still want to make a full JoS translation folder with the same structure of the main JoS site to make switching between languages as seamless as possible.

Béla said:
ShiningOne said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Yes i knew of those but, they are sadly quite broken in hungarian. I guess they are good for a placeholder for know, but i would rather redo those pages as well when i get the time.

I didn't know about that site, thank you for bringing it to my attention! It would be nice to get in contact with the author so then we could work together. I see they made translations of the ancient forums too, so with a little bit of luck they might see this thread and answer. I still want to make a full JoS translation folder with the same structure of the main JoS site to make switching between languages as seamless as possible.

Sajnos egy ideje nem aktív a Spirits of Eridu. Pedig régen mindig kitette Nigel a rituális időszakokat. De már 2 rituális ütemterv is letelt úgy hogy nem tette ki az oldalára.

Érdemes megnézni a letölthető anyagok részt. Sok érdekes dolog van fent.

Hi,

I saw your other question too.
It seems it has a very serious reason why the translations of the RTRs and many other important articles were removed.

The point is there is a new Hungarian satanic website:

https://thuletide666.wordpress.com

And there will be more and more translations soon by satanists. Also you can see it has a "Sátáni Tudástár" section and a lot of translated pdf (already known writings 😉) were uploaded.

There is also another blog (made from translated pdf documents from SoE) but it could not be edited for a while and another bigger blog was deleted...

https://keresztenysegleleplezese.wordpress.com

Béla said:
Because I have everything in Hungaryan. Good translates.
Hello. If you got websites translated in Hungarian it would be helpful to upload them so I can update that document in my signature where I put links for all websites in all languages. I got some websites in Hungarian which I found on the JoS library but most likely they all have been translated with google translate.

Béla said:
Hello!
Now these are the active pages!
https://thuletide666.wordpress.com/
Posts here less frequently, but it is active.
https://helvegen666.wordpress.com/

Sites now longer active!
https://spiritsoferidu.wordpress.com/
http://satanicrevenge666.blogspot.com/?m=1
There are many interesting translations on the last 2 pages.

That's about it!
Interesting nice blogs, I haven't seen blogs like this on other languages, I think there is one in Greek but that is rather the main JoS containing multiple things. So in Hungarian will there be separate blogs for each JoS website or translations will be included in the two blogs you posted? Is important to know since there will be JoS (own domains) websites in Hungarian and all the other languages.

Béla said:
ShiningOne said:

The point is there is a new Hungarian satanic website:

https://thuletide666.wordpress.com

And there will be more and more translations soon by satanists. Also you can see it has a "Sátáni Tudástár" section and a lot of translated pdf (already known writings 😉) were uploaded.

Thank you very much for the recommendation! 😊

Lightningsnake said:
Can I still apply to be a translator?
Hungarian. With Deepl translator.
If it is possible.
Hi. Thanks for willing to join. Try to get in touch with the other Hungarian members that I quoted above to see what needs to be translated. If you visit the first link in my signature and go to Hungarian, there are plenty websites but as far as I know they were translated with google translate many years ago and are probably outdated as well since websites undergone updates and new articles since then. Is best to try to reach them and see what they have already translated so you can know what to translate.

Okay, I'll check with them.

There are some unpleasant things that are holding me back. Can you give me an e-mail address? I'll write down the details there.

Lightningsnake said:

There are some unpleasant things that are holding me back. Can you give me an e-mail address? I'll write down the details there.
We encourage not to use email adresses, actually there is a negative case that happened right here with the translations not long ago. Instead, do ask for help with your issues in the Joy Of Satan 666 subforum where there are plenty members active, all with different levels of life experience so you are likely to get far more help this way instead of speaking only to one person.

The Alchemist7 said:
Lightningsnake said:

We encourage not to use email adresses, actually there is a negative case that happened right here with the translations not long ago. Instead, do ask for help with your issues in the Joy Of Satan 666 subforum where there are plenty members active, all with different levels of life experience so you are likely to get far more help this way instead of speaking only to one person.

I didn't write this to ask for help. I just wanted to clarify my position.

The question is, how should I send or share the translations?

Lightningsnake said:

Ok sorry I thought you was having like personal problems or related. When you finish a website, translations should be uploaded on the internet and posted here. You can create an account on mega.nz (fully anonymous), upload your translations there and paste the link here. There are a few websites in Hungarian but as far as I remember they don't resemble exact JoS websites as each one contains articles from multiple websites. I could post a list with already translated stuff but is likely that something that appears as not translated in my files might have been translated in the Hungarian websites. If members are inactive, all you can do is wait until one of them logs in and clarifies the status of Hungarian translations, so nobody start translating already translated material. If you visit the first link in my signature and go to Hungarian, you will see plenty websites are translated but they were done years ago with google translate most likely so none of them are good to use.

Edit: Ok it seems the user Bela doesn't exist anymore for reasons unknown to me and only one member logged in this year. But is Hungarian your native language? I'm asking because you was saying you would translate with Deepl.

The Alchemist7 said:
Hi, are you still into translations?

Hi! Ongoing. Both old and new entries. I rarely have time for longer PDF translations, but I try to create them. Especially after the first Hungarian SS website, Spirits of Eridu, closed down for good.

The Alchemist7 said:
Lightningsnake said:

Ok sorry I thought you was having like personal problems or related. When you finish a website, translations should be uploaded on the internet and posted here. You can create an account on mega.nz (fully anonymous), upload your translations there and paste the link here. There are a few websites in Hungarian but as far as I remember they don't resemble exact JoS websites as each one contains articles from multiple websites. I could post a list with already translated stuff but is likely that something that appears as not translated in my files might have been translated in the Hungarian websites. If members are inactive, all you can do is wait until one of them logs in and clarifies the status of Hungarian translations, so nobody start translating already translated material. If you visit the first link in my signature and go to Hungarian, you will see plenty websites are translated but they were done years ago with google translate most likely so none of them are good to use.

Edit: Ok it seems the user Bela doesn't exist anymore for reasons unknown to me and only one member logged in this year. But is Hungarian your native language? I'm asking because you was saying you would translate with Deepl.

Not problem.

Yes, my mother tongue.

I'll start tomorrow. I have uploaded a RTR page that can be painted. I'm going to fix it, because there are some errors.
Then I'll continue with the JoS Africa page.
It had already started to be translated in a Facebook group, but the group suddenly disappeared. The paintable RTR is from there.

lybium666 said:
Hi! Ongoing. Both old and new entries. I rarely have time for longer PDF translations, but I try to create them. Especially after the first Hungarian SS website, Spirits of Eridu, closed down for good.
That is great. What are you currently translating? There are these two websites in Hungarian
https://satanicrevenge666.blogspot.com/?m=1
Which are very useful but they don't resemble particular JoS websites as far as I remember. Eventually we need to see what exactly from JoS is already translated into these two websites, save these translations on documents offline and translate the rest of the websites.

Lightningsnake said:
Not problem.

Yes, my mother tongue.

I'll start tomorrow. I have uploaded a RTR page that can be painted. I'm going to fix it, because there are some errors.
It had already started to be translated in a Facebook group, but the group suddenly disappeared. The paintable RTR is from there.
Ok that's great, given that you mentionned DeepL I thought Hungarian is like your second language. I think especially for an East Europe language Blacks for Satan/JoS Africa is not very urgent given that the vast majority of the population is White. HP Cobra has stated that the main JoS is the first priority for all languages, then the other websites (Exposing Christianity, Black Sun 666, Kabbalah Exposed, Death of Communism etc). Regarding the main JoS, I think ShiningOne has decided to start translating it in Hungarian when he joined. Depending on what is already translated, I think for European languages, besides the main JoS, a next priority would be Exposing Christianity and Black Sun 666.

Also Kabbalah Exposed 666 when it will be translated into Hungarian I will create a blogger website as the ones in my signature. Is up to you what you choose to translate but in terms of priorities the above websites should normally be translated first. Ideally you can have a look at the two websites I posted a bit above to see what from JoS is already translated. We need to know this in order to avoid double translating same articles. Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said Death of Communism is under edition however nobody posted any translations, unless they are already in one of the two websites above.

The Alchemist7 said:
lybium666 said:
That is great. What are you currently translating? There are these two websites in Hungarian
Which are very useful but they don't resemble particular JoS websites as far as I remember. Eventually we need to see what exactly from JoS is already translated into these two websites, save these translations on documents offline and translate the rest of the websites.

Lightningsnake said:
Not problem.

Yes, my mother tongue.

Ok that's great, given that you mentionned DeepL I thought Hungarian is like your second language. I think especially for an East Europe language Blacks for Satan/JoS Africa is not very urgent given that the vast majority of the population is White. HP Cobra has stated that the main JoS is the first priority for all languages, then the other websites (Exposing Christianity, Black Sun 666, Kabbalah Exposed, Death of Communism etc). Regarding the main JoS, I think ShiningOne has decided to start translating it in Hungarian when he joined. Depending on what is already translated, I think for European languages, besides the main JoS, a next priority would be Exposing Christianity and Black Sun 666.

Also Kabbalah Exposed 666 when it will be translated into Hungarian I will create a blogger website as the ones in my signature. Is up to you what you choose to translate but in terms of priorities the above websites should normally be translated first. Ideally you can have a look at the two websites I posted a bit above to see what from JoS is already translated. We need to know this in order to avoid double translating same articles. Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said Death of Communism is under edition however nobody posted any translations, unless they are already in one of the two websites above.

Mine is Thuletide666, as my forum signature indicates. :) Originally I didn't want it to look like any other site, because I want my own image to be included. Lately, I've been adding articles to the menu items that are also up on the original JoS website, because I had the translations from older ones. I have a million plans for it, but for now I'm waiting for one of my Brothers to send me the translations that are part of the Exposed Kabbalah and then I'll finish it in pdf format.

The Alchemist7 said:
lybium666 said:

Lightningsnake said:
Not problem.

Yes, my mother tongue.

I translate to exposing christianity. I come to that.

Exposing christianity. It's from Spirits of Eridu.
Is it appropriate?

https://mega.nz/file/miJAwZ6b#H-rLliPGyVuDKT8tCrKBFZy2b7_4FYWUJuf-WHnsvYs

Lightningsnake said:
Is it appropriate?

It depends on how good the translation is. The best is if you could download the document, read it a little bit, scroll across the pages and give a rough evaluation on the translation since is in Hungarian already.
There is another document on JoS Library in the Hungarian section but is a different document apparently and it was anyway translated with google translate so the one you posted might actually have been translated properly. What do you think about the translation?

The Alchemist7 said:
Lightningsnake said:
Is it appropriate?

It depends on how good the translation is. The best is if you could download the document, read it a little bit, scroll across the pages and give a rough evaluation on the translation since is in Hungarian already.
There is another document on JoS Library in the Hungarian section but is a different document apparently and it was anyway translated with google translate so the one you posted might actually have been translated properly. What do you think about the translation?

That's a pretty good translation.

But here's also Blacksun666's translation of the former Spirits of Eridu page.

https://mega.nz/file/n6xDSAwa#k_PMNLMGNh5d564y0c_P8YZcyEIhBmEX60cVWqsKiM4

But I couldn't check this because I couldn't find the original page.

The Alchemist7 said:
ShiningOne said:
Hello there!

Hello. Glad to see a new language joining the project. I have opened a translation thread for Hungarian from where translations will be organized and posted. I will also quote you in another topic where you can specify how you would like to help.

Let us know if you need a server/website for the Hungaryan JoS. Please e-mail me at [email protected] to build on this directly.

Lightningsnake said:

Ok so ShiningOne was translating the main JoS, Exposing Christianity is translated and in good quality, Black Sun 666 is translated (it looks it was translated by the same person who translated Exposed Christianity), Kabbalah Exposed is being translated, so what is left is:
- The Real Holocaust
- Death of Communism
- Third Reich and Satanism
- Exposing the LIe of Islam
- White Death of Islam
If you wish you can start any of the above websites. Some of them are already in the Hungarian page in the first link in my signature but these are most likely translated with google translate years ago.

Also most likely the RTRs and Rituals are all translated but I don't know where they are. If anybody knows and has more accurate information about the existing translations please update here.

The Alchemist7 said:

Lightningsnake said:

Ok so ShiningOne was translating the main JoS, Exposing Christianity is translated and in good quality, Black Sun 666 is translated (it looks it was translated by the same person who translated Exposed Christianity), Kabbalah Exposed is being translated, so what is left is:
- The Real Holocaust
- Death of Communism
- White Death of Islam
If you wish you can start any of the above websites. Some of them are already in the Hungarian page in the first link in my signature but these are most likely translated with google translate years ago.

Also most likely the RTRs and Rituals are all translated but I don't know where they are. If anybody knows and has more accurate information about the existing translations please update here.

I've looked at a few pages below your post. I checked them out.
These are good translations.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160412081636/https://josgreece.angelfire.com/a-harmadik-birodalom-666.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/20160418142018/http://josgreece.angelfire.com/a-valc3b3di-holokauszt.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/20160515042243/http://josgreece.angelfire.com/az-iszlc3a1m-leleplezc3a9se.pdf

The Alchemist7 said:

Lightningsnake said:

- The Real Holocaust
- Death of Communism
- White Death of Islam

RTR collection in Hungaryan. 1 part.

https://mega.nz/file/rvRXmIaT#tslplnZsMfF-nq-3r6ydOh8nXrqqOsTJX_hjh9r9oq4

Lightningsnake said:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160412081636/https://josgreece.angelfire.com/a-harmadik-birodalom-666.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/20160418142018/http://josgreece.angelfire.com/a-valc3b3di-holokauszt.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/20160515042243/http://josgreece.angelfire.com/az-iszlc3a1m-leleplezc3a9se.pdf
Including Exposing Christianity and Black Sun, are you sure they are good? It seems they are the same documents present in the Hungarian section of JoS Library and if you scroll up, close to the beginning of the thread, ShiningOne said about the same documents that they are quite broken in Hungarian. I am asking because now there are two opposite opinions over the quality of the same documents.

The Alchemist7 said:
Lightningsnake said:

Including Exposing Christianity and Black Sun, are you sure they are good? It seems they are the same documents present in the Hungarian section of JoS Library and if you scroll up, close to the beginning of the thread, ShiningOne said about the same documents that they are quite broken in Hungarian. I am asking because now there are two opposite opinions over the quality of the same documents.

This 5 is good.
I went through them several times yesterday. I'm going through them now, and I think they're acceptable.
It must not have been translated using google translate or something else.

When Became SS I readed first them.
I had nothing against them then either.
They have a few letter stumbles in them. But apart from that, they are readable.

Lightningsnake said:
This 5 is good.
I went through them several times yesterday. I'm going through them now, and I think they're acceptable.

They have a few letter stumbles in them. But apart from that, they are readable.
Then if you wish you can do Death of Communism. It is very big indeed but is a very important website especially for White nations.

The Alchemist7 said:
Lightningsnake said:
This 5 is good.

Then if you wish you can do Death of Communism. It is very big indeed but is a very important website especially for White nations.

May I have the link to the page?

The Alchemist7 said:
Lightningsnake said:
May I have the link to the page?
Yes sure
https://www.deathofcommunism.com/en/

By the way if you are looking for website links you will most likely find them in the first link in my signature

Thank you, as time permits I will translate so.

The other links are the links in the English section, which can be translated. If I understood correctly.

Lightningsnake said:
Thank you, as time permits I will translate so.

The other links are the links in the English section, which can be translated. If I understood correctly.
Yes all sections. For example `Essence of Communism` is the first `section` and it contains 13 articles plus the main page of the section. Is a very big website but as you said only translate as time allows you.
Use this archive to put your documents, it should make it easier for you
https://mega.nz/folder/lUoiDAKT#93N3wDcoRKq5CF15Fxl0gg

Basically there is a folder for each section of the website, and in each section there are folders for each article, individually. When you translate one article, put it in its respective folder in the correct section. The order of the articles and folders are exactly like on the website, so it should be easy to locate any given article. If you cannot find it, use the search function of your file manager and write the title of the article in English exactly as on the website, but generally you will easily find anything by merely following the titles and the number order.

If you want to translate faster you can use DeepL but is very important to correct the text afterwards manually as the translation will not be great but most likely it will be far better than google translate. Personally I find it easier and faster to translate manually word by word as I read the text but you do as you find easier for yourself.

Also keep the folder titles in English as they are and only name your documents in Hungarian, it will make it easier for those who will create the website in Hungarian as they will know what each article is in English. If any issues arise do not hesitate to ask.

The Alchemist7 said:

Lightningsnake said:

- The Real Holocaust
- Death of Communism
- White Death of Islam

Kabbala exposed will be finished soon and then Death of communism will be translated. Articles that have already been translated have been pasted and will be continued from there. The Kabbalah will hopefully be finished within the week.

I have finished the Exposed Kabbalah, which I now attach.

https://thuletide666.files.wordpress.com/2022/02/kozszemlen-a-kabbala.pdf

Please add it to the collection of finished Hungarian translations.

My upcoming translations and pdfs:
Death of Communism
GLBT Thule
Third Sex 666
Joy of Satan PDF
And the following will be updated with existing translations:
Exposing Christiantity
Azazel's Astrology

It's a lot, so please be patient

It's quite a strange situation, I see.
Is it worth taking on I anything translate?
Because it's quite annoying.

lybium666 said:
Yes no worries about patience, there is no deadline or something. You can translate Death of Communism together with Lightningsnake? He also took on Death of Communism, you can divide the website in two and each translates a half, unless more members are offering to join, I think is the easiest and fastest way.

Lightningsnake said:
Of course is worth, why is annoying?

The Alchemist7 said:
lybium666 said:
Yes no worries about patience, there is no deadline or something. You can translate Death of Communism together with Lightningsnake? He also took on Death of Communism, you can divide the website in two and each translates a half, unless more members are offering to join, I think is the easiest and fastest way.

Lightningsnake said:
Of course is worth, why is annoying?

I misspoke, I apologise.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back