Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ABOUT THE TRANSLATION PROJECTS: READ BEFORE BEGINNING

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
First and foremost, thanks to everyone who wants to participate in this most important work for the Gods and our future as Satanists. The magnitude of this work is great.

Alchemist has been appointed now as the caretaker for translation projects, generally speaking. This means he will do his best to help everyone else here, and assist people, filtering out translations which will be organized and sent to me.

The rules will be the following:

1. New communities must come in contact with old communities, to NOT have overlap on already translated work. There are many communities that have had SUCCESSFULLY done major translation works [such as Italians] who have translated 90%+ of the Sites, or Turkish.

The appointed leaders on these projects will remain as they are, but extra help with more people taking other things has to happen so we finish everything. More manpower, more work. Many projects are already largely successful.

2. In regards to how I will help, that will be in everyway possible. I unfortunately do not have the time to tend directly to any translation, although I have been no exception in this and have worked on translations before.

My duties will be therefore:

1. Taking the assembled things and putting them appropriately in the Official JoS Library, linking to official JoS sites

2. Providing the infrastructure needed for ANY AND ALL translated sites, so they can run undisturbed, at no cost of anyone specifically, and so that nobody will have to do any tasks of booking domains.

This should be exclusively going through the JoS for both safety and convenience reasons. We will also be making sure these remain up, operational, accessible everywhere, worldwide.

3. Making sure the above not only succeeds, but spreads as much as possible regionally [others will help with this, too]

4. Any very serious organization issues, keeping peace, or dealing with any matters that cannot be dealt between members, I will be available to help and converse with, on any project and language.

Additionally, there will be rewards for translators and those who have worked on JoS translations. These will be spiritual rewards. Of course, this draws the positive attention of Satan and the Gods, and is a very high type of work and a direct service to our beloved Gods.

PRAISE SATAN AND HAIL THE GODS!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
First and foremost, thanks to everyone who wants to participate in this most important work for the Gods and our future as Satanists. The magnitude of this work is great.

Alchemist has been appointed now as the caretaker for translation projects, generally speaking. This means he will do his best to help everyone else here, and assist people, filtering out translations which will be organized and sent to me.

1. New communities must come in contact with old communities, to NOT have overlap on already translated work. There are many communities that have had SUCCESSFULLY done major translation works [such as Italians] who have translated 90%+ of the Sites, or Turkish.

The appointed leaders on these projects will remain as they are, but extra help with more people taking other things has to happen so we finish everything. More manpower, more work. Many projects are already largely successful.

2. In regards to how I will help, that will be in everyway possible. I unfortunately do not have the time to tend directly to any translation, although I have been no exception in this and have worked on translations before.

1. Taking the assembled things and putting them appropriately in the Official JoS Library, linking to official JoS sites

2. Providing the infrastructure needed for ANY AND ALL translated sites, so they can run undisturbed, at no cost of anyone specifically, and so that nobody will have to do any tasks of booking domains.

This should be exclusively going through the JoS for both safety and convenience reasons. We will also be making sure these remain up, operational, accessible everywhere, worldwide.

3. Making sure the above not only succeeds, but spreads as much as possible regionally [others will help with this, too]

4. Any very serious organization issues, keeping peace, or dealing with any matters that cannot be dealt between members, I will be available to help and converse with, on any project and language.

Additionally, there will be rewards for translators and those who have worked on JoS translations. These will be spiritual rewards. Of course, this draws the positive attention of Satan and the Gods, and is a very high type of work and a direct service to our beloved Gods.

i put this in the other thread but found it handy to leave here as well:

I am actually trying to find a free version of a software that translates audio to documents, "dragon naturally speaking", specifically. it costs a shitload to use and all the dutch versions im looking for are out of stock. if we could get our translators to find a way to work with software that translates audio onto the pc, this mitigating of typing during translation will more than cut the time in half by just speaking the translations into the document, thus speeding up how we are even further able to spread the knowlege of the Gods and their teachings in all languages. if anyone has any ideas for this as well please list them. especially for the ones who might have busy schedules this would really come in handy. I know lunardance said she had her hands full as well.

Shadowcat said:
I am actually trying to find a free version of a software that translates audio to documents, "dragon naturally speaking", specifically. it costs a shitload to use and all the dutch versions im looking for are out of stock. if we could get our translators to find a way to work with software that translates audio onto the pc, this mitigating of typing during translation will more than cut the time in half by just speaking the translations into the document, thus speeding up how we are even further able to spread the knowlege of the Gods and their teachings in all languages. if anyone has any ideas for this as well please list them. especially for the ones who might have busy schedules this would really come in handy. I know lunardance said she had her hands full as well.
Another idea, but I don't know how safe it is, would be that instead of writing the translation of a text, simply dictate it into a document, such as Microsoft Word. But from what I've seen this option is not available for all languages here.
So I don't mean a program that translates what you say but transcribes what you have already translated into the desired language.
For example, someone could look at the English version and what DeepL translated and dictate the final version into the document.
Also, Google Docs has exactly the same function and more languages available, but I don't know how good the transcription quality is.

NishaWillow said:
Shadowcat said:
Another idea, but I don't know how safe it is, would be that instead of writing the translation of a text, simply dictate it into a document, such as Microsoft Word. But from what I've seen this option is not available for all languages here.
So I don't mean a program that translates what you say but transcribes what you have already translated into the desired language.
For example, someone could look at the English version and what DeepL translated and dictate the final version into the document.
Also, Google Docs has exactly the same function and more languages available, but I don't know how good the transcription quality is.

This is basically what i meant. Dictating speech to text. there is software for this but you need to have it for the specific language. I was searching all over last night to no avail. everything with dragon costs 500 and up for what we would need because obviously the english version is of no use to us. I thought i found something that could help our whole crew out, i downloaded it and paid almost 60 bucks for it. it claimed to be able to dictate speech to text in like 90 plus languages including arabic and hindi. i was like fuck yes if i get this i can let our whole team use the key info they give me to install it on their comp to use it free of charge. In the case that this could be done, with many things they see to it that only one or 2 computers install a software under the same key number.

But no, i tested it out and it turned out to be a complete POS. it was virtually unusable, choppy and slow and inaccurate. all that work to no avail trying to find something. Was so frustrated last night. Sometimes i just hate technology. It gets more and more "advanced" and complicated yet at the same time more and more redundant and retarded. sigh. now im getting a refund :roll:

Shadowcat said:
This is basically what i meant.
I apologize, I thought you meant a program that translates what you say. For example if you say something in English, that program will automatically translate it into another language.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
https://666.plusultra2.repl.co/
https://docs.replit.com/repls/web-hosting#custom-domains

This is not meant to be used for the public, due to the potential misinformation from the automatic translations.
The objective is to ease the working process of the translators and developers.
They can easily access many different languages of the same Article.
I have JOS and ThirdReich/BlackSun666 prepared to Translate and upload.
But am waiting for any input before continuing.

[img=https://media.giphy.com/media/3oriO7tVp63nScGp6U/giphy.gif][/img]

Dear High Priedt Hooded Coba, i want to contribute and particioate to translate JOS Articles into Indonesian Language and i hope in the future there is JOS Indonesia Forum

Dear High Priedt Hooded Coba, i want to contribute and particioate to translate JOS Articles into Indonesian Language and i hope in the future there is JOS Indonesia Forum
Greetings @AsmodeusLucifer
Thanks for your interest. We can definitely get this started, please send me an email on [email protected] to discuss this

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back