Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy of Satan Websites Record - Update required

The Alchemist7 [JG]

I have created a simple/basic colour based spreadsheet table to help us keep a real-time track of all stages of each website in each language mentionned on the other thread. It is mostly red so our job will be to turn everything green. This is what I found after a really brief search over multi-lingual JoS websites.

record.png

I think the Legend is clear so it doesn't need any explanations. The dark blue there means translations or websites that currently either are not finished, either have a lot of grammar errors and need to be corrected. I can recall here the Hindi JoS if I am correct? Or it was said about the

So in this thread I would please ask anybody to write here any JoS website that is currently undergoing translations in any language mentionned there that they have knowledge of. Any started projects, websites which are currently just in PDF, fully translated websites which are not green in this record (please link them if possible), everything that you know it shouldn't be red. In this way I can update the table to be accurate and relevant. Also please say if any of the non-red websites are in the wrong status.

New languages can be added with no problem when native members will join us. For example no French speaker has joined yet as far as I know, I still added french thougn because is a very important language.. Also I think White Death of Islam might need to be added as it is vital for muslim countries. Obviously it is not accurate at this moment because there might be lot of translations already going on, some of them even for years and never finished. Also it might not contain all JoS websites so with your help everything can be updated.

I have only quoted the members who offered to help into translations. Again I really hope I haven't missed anybody, but if it happens I apologize and know that it wasn't anything deliberated. Obviously other members who are not quoted here but have knowledge about any JoS websites undergoing translations please join in.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Henu the Great said:

hailourpeople said:

Kurat said:

winragefilled666 said:

Lenore said:

Meteor said:

Shadowcat said:

ValentineCHL said:

NewEra said:

स त न म said:

RYanK said:

TheAwakening1 said:

EnkiUK3 said:
Glesga Scots

FaboanDeAdonai said:
German, Swedish, Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian

Astralnaut said:

Safire666 said:

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

Lasollor said:

Osiris Silvio said:

r2vven said:
Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian/Montenegrin - Ex-Yugoslavian

Bipolar Bear said:
Slovak / Czech

Thousahll said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
German, Dutch (?)

AryaPaimon said:
Brazilian Portuguese

NishaWillow said:

OphidianBlade said:

Way_Seeker666 said:
Afrikaans

promitheusS88 said:

Jax911 said:
Mongolian

Wotanwarrior said:

mercury_wisdom said:

V12-POWER said:

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Afrikaans

Egon said:
Portuguese (?)

ForVery said:

sotem said:

sinatra said:

rereg12 said:

The JoS main page in Spanish (Algeria de enki) is VERY incomplete, and, with serious Grammarly errors, but, the user:
DTone said:

Starts a little project where she translated a couple of meditations and magic stuff of the main JoS, I also help with the translation of the Al Jilwah, because the Al Jilwah that was in the page, It was literally incomprehensible

The Alchemist7 said:

About the Spanish website, it’s incomplete, the links are broken, there’s only the main page

I think one member of the spanish forum is working on the Kabalah Exposed, we are still on the process of translation

The Alchemist7 said:

Just wanted to say, Brother.. you're really outdoing yourself! :D You're doing a marvelous job. Seeing that graphic I can tell the current amount of (serious) dedicated Satanists in the world can't be that high, so this translation project is a really important step stone to spread the truth and awaken as many people as possible, especially those that have been feeling something is very wrong but couldn't reach us due to the obvious language barrier.

Another thing.. (wasn't planning but it's coming to mind right now)

I'm wondering how many Africans would successfully open up to Satan upon finding the Afrikaans website. I know that when I found the JoS in 2002 I felt immediately very close to everything I read in it (and being an Italian it's usually believed that, as such, I also "must be very catholic".. pfft, right...), but I'm still wondering how many who were always told all kinds of nefarious lies about Satan would not decide to ignore the main page "for mentioning Satan".

I know this probably comes off as either fearful or short minded, so want to ask everyone here what they think about using another (less "intimidating") name of Father Satan. For instance, although I am not Hindi, when Father Satan came to me He always look like the Shiva from India's massive statues, or had some Hindu reference, like the peacock (one of His sacred animals), peacock feathers, etc.

If I'm not mistaken, one of the Spanish Forums is called "Alegria de Enki" (or something like this), using "Enki" instead of Satan.
I just checked the Spanish JoS and it's called the "Alegriadeenki" but it says "Satan" in the main logo... I'm thinking about the odds of more programmed people NOT to run away in fear upon reading that.

I don't know, I'm asking you all.
Do you think there is a way we could maximize the spread of Spiritual Satanism, possibly including those not indoctrinated enough that WILL FIND the JoS, but still scared of a fictional image of Satan enough to turn away the moment they read the name?

Don't get me wrong, I know that at some point everyone will realize Satan is our Father, regardless of the name they have been calling Him... Enki, Shiva, Neptune, EA... my worry is that people might run away from the name BEFORE they realize they like the concepts Spiritual Satanism introduces, like evolution, psychic powers, etc.

When I found the JoS the very first time, I was actually looking for a worthy Telekinesis tutorial. Then I read the rest, felt I liked where it was going, and when I found the Demons' section I was already determined to trust Satan for life and beyond.
It wasn't hard to convince me, but I gave the rest of the JoS a chance before I would decide it wasn't for me, like I assume everyone who reads about anything should do.

This is just an idea. Basically, playing smart knowing the enemy has slandered the name of Satan so much it instills fear in the weak, but using more of His names to "get the word around faster", in a sense.

For me, if I was an Italian teen who played videogames and watched jewllywood movies, I'd be thrilled to find a website that tells me there is a way to get in contact with Zeus or Poseidon (the enemy has used these names constantly in videogames and movies, probably as a reminder that "this is fake, but life without these beings is real" or something like that I guess) and learn from them.
In my personal opinion, if I found out later that these names were at any point in history associated with Satan, it wouldn't be causing me any emotional turmoil, because it would be like adding something "depicted as negative" (by the enemy of course) to something I already see as marvelous and positive, changing nothing in my view and perception.

Something else (quickly) that I feel I MUST add....

We've been seeing a few "holistic" businesses booming over the last probably decade or more. These businesses, although they are often just an image of health and evolution of the Soul that offer no real knowledge, have probably all been inspired and stolen from the mainstream Hindu beliefs and spiritual practices.
Talk of chakras and stones, reiki massage therapy, brainwaves and music.. you know it. These people have been "kindly" introduced the titles of some of our meditations but never ever mentioned Satan, or any of the Gods for that matter.

Perhaps this is why I've been seeing Father as Shiva... to tell more people about Him in a way that they wouldn't suddenly jump up and run away to their pedophile xian priest in a jewish made church, but that they would become accustomed to the idea of REAL Spirituality before saying no.

That's it. I had to say it and I said it.
If you think this is stupid and won't work, or if you think it would be disrespectful for Satan, just say it. I want the truth to spread faster than "coronavirus" and becoming the only truth for as many people as possible. I'm trying to counter proof this theory and think of how the enemy could use this against us but.. what could they REALLY do? Tell everyone "oy vey! we told you Satan is evil, but hey! even Zeus and Shiva are! you must NOT worship them, or covid will never end oy vey!!"? :lol:

Please let me know what you think.

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!

The Alchemist7 said:
I couldnt find joy of satan main,the black sun 666 & kaballa exposed pdfs in https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html
There is a pdf called The Third Reich and Christianity (https://web.archive.org/web/20151106113258/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/ThirdReichandChristianity.pdf) not The Third Reich and Satanisim. Do you have a link that we can download them or do we just

or do we just download from this (Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42136 ) link in your comment signature @ The Alchemist7

I'm pretty sure the "Glesga Scots" was a joke. Glascow dialect of English language, so you should remove that from your list. They read English.

The Alchemist7 said:

Just wanted to say, Brother.. you're really outdoing yourself! :D You're doing a marvelous job. Seeing that graphic I can tell the current amount of (serious) dedicated Satanists in the world can't be that high, so this translation project is a really important step stone to spread the truth and awaken as many people as possible, especially those that have been feeling something is very wrong but couldn't reach us due to the obvious language barrier.

I'm wondering how many Africans would successfully open up to Satan upon finding the Afrikaans website. I know that when I found the JoS in 2002 I felt immediately very close to everything I read in it (and being an Italian it's usually believed that, as such, I also "must be very catholic".. pfft, right...), but I'm still wondering how many who were always told all kinds of nefarious lies about Satan would not decide to ignore the main page "for mentioning Satan".

I know this probably comes off as either fearful or short minded, so want to ask everyone here what they think about using another (less "intimidating") name of Father Satan. For instance, although I am not Hindi, when Father Satan came to me He always look like the Shiva from India's massive statues, or had some Hindu reference, like the peacock (one of His sacred animals), peacock feathers, etc.

If I'm not mistaken, one of the Spanish Forums is called "Alegria de Enki" (or something like this), using "Enki" instead of Satan.
I just checked the Spanish JoS and it's called the "Alegriadeenki" but it says "Satan" in the main logo... I'm thinking about the odds of more programmed people NOT to run away in fear upon reading that.

I don't know, I'm asking you all.
Do you think there is a way we could maximize the spread of Spiritual Satanism, possibly including those not indoctrinated enough that WILL FIND the JoS, but still scared of a fictional image of Satan enough to turn away the moment they read the name?

Don't get me wrong, I know that at some point everyone will realize Satan is our Father, regardless of the name they have been calling Him... Enki, Shiva, Neptune, EA... my worry is that people might run away from the name BEFORE they realize they like the concepts Spiritual Satanism introduces, like evolution, psychic powers, etc.

When I found the JoS the very first time, I was actually looking for a worthy Telekinesis tutorial. Then I read the rest, felt I liked where it was going, and when I found the Demons' section I was already determined to trust Satan for life and beyond.
It wasn't hard to convince me, but I gave the rest of the JoS a chance before I would decide it wasn't for me, like I assume everyone who reads about anything should do.

This is just an idea. Basically, playing smart knowing the enemy has slandered the name of Satan so much it instills fear in the weak, but using more of His names to "get the word around faster", in a sense.

For me, if I was an Italian teen who played videogames and watched jewllywood movies, I'd be thrilled to find a website that tells me there is a way to get in contact with Zeus or Poseidon (the enemy has used these names constantly in videogames and movies, probably as a reminder that "this is fake, but life without these beings is real" or something like that I guess) and learn from them.
In my personal opinion, if I found out later that these names were at any point in history associated with Satan, it wouldn't be causing me any emotional turmoil, because it would be like adding something "depicted as negative" (by the enemy of course) to something I already see as marvelous and positive, changing nothing in my view and perception.

Something else (quickly) that I feel I MUST add....

We've been seeing a few "holistic" businesses booming over the last probably decade or more. These businesses, although they are often just an image of health and evolution of the Soul that offer no real knowledge, have probably all been inspired and stolen from the mainstream Hindu beliefs and spiritual practices.
Talk of chakras and stones, reiki massage therapy, brainwaves and music.. you know it. These people have been "kindly" introduced the titles of some of our meditations but never ever mentioned Satan, or any of the Gods for that matter.

Perhaps this is why I've been seeing Father as Shiva... to tell more people about Him in a way that they wouldn't suddenly jump up and run away to their pedophile xian priest in a jewish made church, but that they would become accustomed to the idea of REAL Spirituality before saying no.

That's it. I had to say it and I said it.
If you think this is stupid and won't work, or if you think it would be disrespectful for Satan, just say it. I want the truth to spread faster than "coronavirus" and becoming the only truth for as many people as possible. I'm trying to counter proof this theory and think of how the enemy could use this against us but.. what could they REALLY do? Tell everyone "oy vey! we told you Satan is evil, but hey! even Zeus and Shiva are! you must NOT worship them, or covid will never end oy vey!!"? :lol:

Please let me know what you think.

I do not think we should change names to "Thor" or "Enki" or "Shiva" if the reason would be to 'not scare people'.
Those names do not live in many of the european countries due to xianity etc.
It might be an option to mention the other names in the first or one of the first sentences in BOLD so that people would notice it or it would catch their eye.

Also, for uniform search, altering titles like that is something that can become quite confusing.

Lydia said:
I'm pretty sure the "Glesga Scots" was a joke. Glascow dialect of English language, so you should remove that from your list. They read English.

Hello Lydia,Lydia is it fine if i do the translations using Google translate and then making them in a pdf form and sending it to Hp Hooded Cobra?
Is that how we should do it or what? I need to be sure if im going to start with this.

The Alchemist7 said:
Also please say if any of the non-red websites are in the wrong status.
There's just Portuguese, no need for separated dialects. I have some translations for Kabbalah Exposed but isn't fully done: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=49317#p49317

You have joined in after I gathered the other members in the initial quote list. If you like please give your insight about any JoS website that is undergoing translations in your languages or any language that you know about. I haven't read the replies yet so if you answerred already to this thread please ignore this message.

kajo said:

Weassel said:

throwaway88 said:
Ex-Yugoslavia

newbie40 said:
Translations

OwltheD said:
Japanesse

Just wanted to say, Brother.. you're really outdoing yourself!
Hi, thanks. This is a very important thing so we have to do our best.

It has been said that not everybody is able to be a Satanist, maybe because they cannot accept our information, which is radically opposed to all they have been told and learned in their entire life. The most brainwashed and indoctrinated will remain that way probably, while the more open-minded persons will have a curiosity greater than their fear of the christian/muslim version of Satan. I bet those who are older pagan souls probably were helped by the Gods to find JoS so they can return to their ancestral beliefs. I don't think the new souls that are open-minded will be worried about Satan being the most powerful God in Spiritual Satanism after the entire planet realize te dirty truth of christianity and jews. In that moment maybe most of humanity will realize that Satan is not what they have been told He is, and the most brainwashed will remain brainwashed and will continue to obey the jewish god. Unfortunately christianity transformed many people into literal slaves and I am worried that nothing can be done for those who refuse and deny our knowledge only because they are too brainwashed into the enemy programs. They might be a lost cause, unless they will die and reincarnate into a world freed from christianity and islam.

Henu the Great said:
Sorry, your graph is outdated already. We begun working on Black Sun yesterday. :D
Is not outdated as is rather incomplete. As stated in the post I don't know about probably most materials that are currently undergoing translations but we need this information in order to keep track of everything being done.

Lasollor said:
I couldnt find joy of satan main,the black sun 666 & kaballa exposed pdfs in https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html
There is a pdf called The Third Reich and Christianity (https://web.archive.org/web/20151106113258/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/ThirdReichandChristianity.pdf) not The Third Reich and Satanisim. Do you have a link that we can download them or do we just
Hi. Do you mean the PDFs in English so you can translate into your language? I am not sure if there is any PDFs of these websites. The only PDFs I know in english are the main Joy of Satan (over 1500 pages long) and Death of Communism (two volumes - two pdfs). Also I think one member posted recently a pdf with Kabbalah Exposed
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56115

If you translate using the internet then you might as well translate straight from the websites (what I was doing as well), but if you want the offline files of the websites to translate manually, then the archive in my signature is the most complete offline JoS file I know, but is not a PDF. It should work offline without any internet connection. Also Ol argedco luciftias has a huge archive with a lot of JoS materials, he might have PDFs with the English websites there.
Ol argedco luciftias said:

Lydia said:
Hi. I thought Glesga Scots is a sort of Scottish main dialect or something.

EnkiUK3 said:
Glesga Scots
Was it a joke then?

I have started translating Exposing Christianity to Hindi. Unless I can get the incomplete text file of partial translations that HPHC mentioned the status should be updated to "Translation ongoing" for exposing christianity for now. Unfortunately it's only me doing for Hindi right now so I can only work on one website at a time.

Hail Father Satan Forever!
Hail The Crowned Princes of Hell Forever!
Hail The Powers of Duat Forever!

The Alchemist7 said:

Very direct and well said. It already didn't feel right when I suggested it (even if it was a thought I had in order to help spread Spiritual Satanism).. I guess you're right and the new Souls will have a much easier time finding Satan in a world free of these jewish programs.
As for the rest of us, I feel even more proud for walking this path in an age fully manipulated and asleep because of the enemy.
Looking at things this way, I feel I have to say (to those who may not feel that great or advanced)...

You have a deeper connection with our Gods than you think. Stop focusing on your doubts and embrace our Gods and Goddesses fully, trust them, and be as much as you can one with them. They aren't just our creators but our teachers as well. When in doubt, look at the Gods of Hell, let them guide you.

The Alchemist7 said:
Henu the Great said:
Sorry, your graph is outdated already. We begun working on Black Sun yesterday. :D
Is not outdated as is rather incomplete. As stated in the post I don't know about probably most materials that are currently undergoing translations but we need this information in order to keep track of everything being done.
Yeah.

Currently we are a team of three and working on all of the sites, except death of communism, third reich and JoS. These sites have more or less overlapping, so techincally third reich site is under work as well.

The Alchemist7 said:
Lydia said:
Hi. I thought Glesga Scots is a sort of Scottish main dialect or something.

EnkiUK3 said:
Glesga Scots
Was it a joke then?
It is not a separate language. It's english just spoken with a verbal accent but still written english. It was a joke on his behalf that wasted your valuable time, he has made this joke before on the forums which is why I recognized it as such. "Glesga" is a sloppy way of saying Glasgow, a city in Scotland, hence the "dialect" (verbal accent).

Sort of like how people from New York call it "New-awk". Toronto Canada is said as "Trawnah". All english language, just sloppy speech.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Italian666.html

Italian is already a most powerful and founded JoS Community. Above there can be seen what there is officially uploaded into JoS. Although endless things get translated, these may need to be updated later on.

Thank you The Alchemist7 for your efforts but I think you have not considered/assessed well the Italian situation.
90% of Joy of Satan has been translated; now we are working on some sermons and some pages need to be updated.

Here are the links that you don't see and that you marked in red in your chart:

Exposing Christianity:
https://www.itajos.com/X%20ESPOSIZIONE/index%20esposizione.htm

666 Blalck Sun:
https://itajos.webs.com/BIBLIOTECA/666%20Sole%20Nero%205%2007%2015.pdf

Kabbalah Exposed:
https://www.itajos.com/XCABALA/index_cabala.htm

The Third Reich and Satanism:
https://itajos.webs.com/BIBLIOTECA/Il%20Terzo%20Recih%20ed%20il%20Cristianesimo.pdf

Death of Communism:
Part 1
https://itajos.webs.com/BIBLIOTECA/La%20Morte%20del%20Comunismo%205%2017%2015.pdf
Mp3 version:
https://itajos.webs.com/AUDIOLMDC/Morte_Comunismo_Audio.htm
Part2
https://itajos.webs.com/BIBLIOTECA/La%20Morte%20del%20Comunismo%20-%20Parte%202.pdf
Mp3 version:
https://itajos.webs.com/AUDIOLMDC2/Morte_Comunismo_2_Audio.htm

The Real Holocaust:
https://itajos.webs.com/BIBLIOTECA/IL%20VERO%20OLOCAUSTO%205%2007%2015.pdf

The Alchemist7 said:

Ciao, as AgniSarp stated, we are already done. To avoid confusion and misunderstanding, please mark Italian as separate list or as a footnote where "management" is not part of your duties, we are already organized. Let's say, we're independent. Any information or questions about Italian, you have to ask me here or mail, please don't quote more Satan_is_our_Father666.
I recommend that you put the links when you quote site because it serves to save time to who check things. Like: The Third Reich and Satanism LINK, The Real Holocaust LINK, also so we know exactly what material you are referring to.

To be more precise, Italian JoS is 99% complete (few articles missing and some to be updated), only the Library is not (+/- 80%, but Sermons from 2019-2020-2021 are 99% translated, we just need to translate the old ones before 2019) so from here i estimated about 90% in total. I will make a list later on what exactly is missing, but these things we deal with in the Italian section. Thanks for understanding and good work!

Egon said:
There's just Portuguese, no need for separated dialects. I have some translations for Kabbalah Exposed but isn't fully done: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=49317#p49317
I agree with you since you said Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese are nearly identical. The Brazilian Portuguese topic was opened as requested by AryaPaimon
AryaPaimon said:
Brazilian Portuguese
So I am not really sure here. Basically Brazilians have no problem into reading normal Portuguese if these languages are nearly identical.

Lydia said:
It is not a separate language. It's english just spoken with a verbal accent but still written english. It was a joke on his behalf that wasted your valuable time, he has made this joke before on the forums which is why I recognized it as such. "Glesga" is a sloppy way of saying Glasgow, a city in Scotland, hence the "dialect" (verbal accent).

Sort of like how people from New York call it "New-awk". Toronto Canada is said as "Trawnah". All english language, just sloppy speech.
Alright. Well I removed Glesga Scots from the Websites Record, thank you for informing me. Also I did a little research after you told me and indeed I could only find Scots Gaelic which is probably the old language of Scottish people, which is a different thing. If ENKIUK3 doesn't turn up to say something I will request that thread to be deleted as well.

अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
Thank you The Alchemist7 for your efforts but I think you have not considered/assessed well the Italian situation.
90% of Joy of Satan has been translated; now we are working on some sermons and some pages need to be updated.
This is why I opened this thread, so users who already know can make me aware of already translated materials because I did not have time yet to do a deeper research on the JoS and internet about other languages. This is what I am looking for, thanks for your helpful insight, I can update the Italian section. I don't think is possible to know every single website that has been translated before as we weren't as organized as we are now but updating the status of every single website help me to know what is left to translate so people can be allocated their websites easier (unless they started already). I will post another thread after I do a little more research about JoS in other languages.

The Alchemist7 said:
I have created a simple/basic colour based spreadsheet table to help us keep a real-time track of all stages of each website in each language mentionned on the other thread. It is mostly red so our job will be to turn everything green. This is what I found after a really brief search over multi-lingual JoS websites.

record.png

I think the Legend is clear so it doesn't need any explanations. The dark blue there means translations or websites that currently either are not finished, either have a lot of grammar errors and need to be corrected. I can recall here the Hindi JoS if I am correct? Or it was said about the

So in this thread I would please ask anybody to write here any JoS website that is currently undergoing translations in any language mentionned there that they have knowledge of. Any started projects, websites which are currently just in PDF, fully translated websites which are not green in this record (please link them if possible), everything that you know it shouldn't be red. In this way I can update the table to be accurate and relevant. Also please say if any of the non-red websites are in the wrong status.

New languages can be added with no problem when native members will join us. For example no French speaker has joined yet as far as I know, I still added french thougn because is a very important language.. Also I think White Death of Islam might need to be added as it is vital for muslim countries. Obviously it is not accurate at this moment because there might be lot of translations already going on, some of them even for years and never finished. Also it might not contain all JoS websites so with your help everything can be updated.

I have only quoted the members who offered to help into translations. Again I really hope I haven't missed anybody, but if it happens I apologize and know that it wasn't anything deliberated. Obviously other members who are not quoted here but have knowledge about any JoS websites undergoing translations please join in.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Henu the Great said:

hailourpeople said:

Kurat said:

winragefilled666 said:

Lenore said:

Meteor said:

Shadowcat said:

ValentineCHL said:

NewEra said:

स त न म said:

RYanK said:

TheAwakening1 said:

EnkiUK3 said:
Glesga Scots

FaboanDeAdonai said:

Astralnaut said:

Safire666 said:

Lasollor said:

Osiris Silvio said:

r2vven said:

Bipolar Bear said:
Slovak / Czech

Thousahll said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
German, Dutch (?)

AryaPaimon said:
Brazilian Portuguese

NishaWillow said:

OphidianBlade said:

Way_Seeker666 said:
Afrikaans

promitheusS88 said:

Jax911 said:
Mongolian

Wotanwarrior said:

mercury_wisdom said:

V12-POWER said:

Afrikaans

Egon said:
Portuguese (?)

ForVery said:

sotem said:

sinatra said:

rereg12 said:

Greeting
I will begin work on the Greek Kabbalah Exposed (Both Website and Translation) on Monday 21st when i get back my PC. I will submit my work for verification when I'm done.

just FYI I have started translating the exposing christianity website by hand (to spanish). I don't know if there are existing translations, if so then I would like to know so there aren't duplicates cuz there are long articles for my lazy ass

Cfecit said:
To be more precise, Italian JoS is 99% complete (few articles missing and some to be updated), only the Library is not (+/- 80%, but Sermons from 2019-2020-2021 are 99% translated, we just need to translate the old ones before 2019) so from here i estimated about 90% in total. I will make a list later on what exactly is missing, but these things we deal with in the Italian section. Thanks for understanding and good work!
Italian definitely will not be treated separately as all websites and languages are recorded and systematized. Also when you say 99% you must be reffering to translations alone as few websites do not have an Italian version, only translated PDFs. Also it seems White Death of Islam is not translated in Italian, that would drop the percentage.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The Alchemist7 said:

अग्निसर्प࿗ said:

Here are the links that you don't see and that you marked in red in your chart:

Exposing Christianity:
https://www.itajos.com/X%20ESPOSIZIONE/index%20esposizione.htm

666 Blalck Sun:
https://itajos.webs.com/BIBLIOTECA/666%20Sole%20Nero%205%2007%2015.pdf

Kabbalah Exposed:
https://www.itajos.com/XCABALA/index_cabala.htm

The Third Reich and Satanism:
https://itajos.webs.com/BIBLIOTECA/Il%20Terzo%20Recih%20ed%20il%20Cristianesimo.pdf

Death of Communism:
Part 1
https://itajos.webs.com/BIBLIOTECA/La%20Morte%20del%20Comunismo%205%2017%2015.pdf
Mp3 version:
https://itajos.webs.com/AUDIOLMDC/Morte_Comunismo_Audio.htm
Part2
https://itajos.webs.com/BIBLIOTECA/La%20Morte%20del%20Comunismo%20-%20Parte%202.pdf
Mp3 version:
https://itajos.webs.com/AUDIOLMDC2/Morte_Comunismo_2_Audio.htm

The Real Holocaust:
https://itajos.webs.com/BIBLIOTECA/IL%20VERO%20OLOCAUSTO%205%2007%2015.pdf

Wait.. what?? So all these pages are already complete? :O

I never even check the Itajos as I'm too used speaking English but it looks like things are already looking great in the website... :/

So what is there left to translate? Can you please make a list?

Thank you and thanks to whoever did this marvelous job!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

How soon should we finnish all this or part's of this translation? And is doing more translating additional documents helpfull? And what kind of gifts should we expect from the gods are they physical or astral like astral projection astral hearing e.t.c
What should we expect

Lasollor said:
How soon should we finnish all this or part's of this translation? And is doing more translating additional documents helpfull? And what kind of gifts should we expect from the gods are they physical or astral like astral projection astral hearing e.t.c
What should we expect
There is no deadline for translations as most of us are busy with life duties and responsabilities so everyone follows their own pace. When they finish one website, they will choose or be given another one. Also at any time in the future new members can join with new languages.
As about the `gifts`, HP Hooded Cobra stated there will be spiritual gifts for those involved in the translations. But I hope everyone realises that this project is done for the benefit of humanity, same as with RTRs, activism and other Satanism related things. The Gods don't need us in term of `colaboration` or something because mankind at this moment is like a group of ants compared to the Gods and their society. The Gods and their allies help us overcome this alien plague that struck humanity in the last 4-5 thousand years, for our own development and advancement and not neccesarily for for their benefit. If the Gods had a strong interest of freeing humanity from jews, they would have probably done it Themselves physically.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Question. Do you want to have the RTRs and rituals translated as well?
Definitely yes. Now the question is what website should the RTRs be part of? My opinion is that in the main Joy of Satan website there should be a category at the top of the Content list with the RTRs and Rituals.

The Alchemist7 said:

record.png

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Henu the Great said:

hailourpeople said:

Kurat said:

winragefilled666 said:

Lenore said:

Meteor said:

Shadowcat said:

ValentineCHL said:

NewEra said:

स त न म said:

RYanK said:

TheAwakening1 said:

EnkiUK3 said:
Glesga Scots

FaboanDeAdonai said:

Astralnaut said:

Safire666 said:

Lasollor said:

Osiris Silvio said:

r2vven said:

Bipolar Bear said:
Slovak / Czech

Thousahll said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
German, Dutch (?)

AryaPaimon said:
Brazilian Portuguese

NishaWillow said:

OphidianBlade said:

Way_Seeker666 said:
Afrikaans

promitheusS88 said:

Jax911 said:
Mongolian

Wotanwarrior said:

mercury_wisdom said:

V12-POWER said:

Afrikaans

Egon said:
Portuguese (?)

ForVery said:

sotem said:

sinatra said:

rereg12 said:

is anyone using any software to translate for them that is actually accurate? Alchemist i know you said you were using something that was pretty good right? what was that again? i am translating and typing everything by hand at the moment

The Alchemist7 said:
Cfecit said:
Italian definitely will not be treated separately as all websites and languages are recorded and systematized. Also when you say 99% you must be reffering to translations alone as few websites do not have an Italian version, only translated PDFs. Also it seems White Death of Islam is not translated in Italian, that would drop the percentage.

I reiterate the concept, we Italians are already organized and you are, as we say here in Italy, "office complication", because otherwise you just confuse us and waste our time, because, i.e., you say that the sites are not translated and someone here comes to help you while in reality we are already in place, there's an overlap, you understand? Months ago I and HP Hooded have already agreed with the management of Italian sites and Library, their updates so on, so please mark italian not under your direction or like that, here we can only just update on "done or not done" type like you did above, just this.

Also, I repeat the advice, fundamental for us for optimization and efficiency, to always put the link when you refer to a material. I lost 10 minutes to find that White Death of Islam, is not listed on official JoS, neither on Library. In fact it seems that is just third party:
"Resources
This site is based on the writings of Joy of Satan Ministry and members found in the following Joy of Satan groups and forums."

Clearly, it's a good project, but you can't say that the percentage is dropped, because it's an external project. We only follow the official JoS sites, listed on the page of satanisgod.org, but I think some of us will be looking into that White Death of Islam. Ciao!

Kabbalah Exposed in Portuguese is done:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13080

More polished text and articles in order (PDF):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YWdUIR3X1gRHyLVAxWwj5iq4LyuXLEHM/view

The Alchemist7 said:
So what is there left to translate? Can you please make a list?
As far as I know White Death of Islam hasn't been translated in Italian

Sorry, could you get me the English link? There's so many pages by now I rarely find my way around the latest JoS webpages. Also, I noticed some links in the Italian website are leading to nothing, there's like a banned for site makers that asks if you want to create a new domain or something.. I know this has happened over and over with SOME meditations and information in the original (English) JoS, so I'm pretty sure it's the enemy taking them down. I assume there are some things they absolutely can't stand being online for everyone to see... fucking parasites. They have to be utterly destroyed.

Oh, by the way.. don't know how you found this DeepL translator but it's a marvel. I tried some Italian translation from old stuff I used to write in English (as I find I'm more gifted writing in this language than my native one now) and it translates perfectly, impeccably, 10/10. I'll definitely use this to translate whatever pages are left from the English JoS and I think the correction needed will be close to nothing, I'll still correct it all to make sure it's perfectly understandable. Good find!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back