Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please state how you want to help here

The Alchemist7 [JG]

(I would please request to get this post pinned if possible, thanks)

In this thread I please ask everybody who offered to help into translations to answer one (or more?) of the following questions:

--- Who wants to translate themselves JoS materials in their language(s)?

--- Who wants to verify and correct translations in their language send by other members?

--- Who wants to translate JoS materials in different languages using an online translator? This is what I will be mostly doing. I think one more member offered to do this as well.

--- Who is offering to create websites in any given language with translated materials after they have been fully corrected?

I offer to do this using Blogger. I have already created 2 Kabbalah Exposed in two languages so I would like to continue with Kabbalah Exposed websites when translations will be finished. I would prefer to keep the design exactly as it it for all languages (font, background colour etc). The other websites will most likely have a different design but I think it will be more organized if one website will have one design for all languages, like the traditional black background and white, blue and red font of the main JoS website which remained the same for all languages where the main JoS has been translated into. HP Hooded Cobra also reassured us that domains for websites will be available.

I will quote everyone who offered to help in the other threads. I hope I haven't ommited anybody and also I hope I haven't quoted someone else by mistake. Also please correct me if I put the wrong languages somewhere.

Also, in order to keep the thread tidy, it would be helpful if you clear the content when quoting this message, otherwise we might end up with a certain number of very long messages but the actual reply of the member might be maximum a few lines long.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Henu the Great said:

hailourpeople said:

Kurat said:

winragefilled666 said:

Lenore said:

Meteor said:

Shadowcat said:

ValentineCHL said:

NewEra said:

स त न म said:

RYanK said:

TheAwakening1 said:

EnkiUK3 said:
Glesga Scots

FaboanDeAdonai said:
German, Swedish, Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian

Astralnaut said:

Safire666 said:

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

Lasollor said:

Osiris Silvio said:

r2vven said:
Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian/Montenegrin - Ex-Yugoslavian

Bipolar Bear said:
Slovak / Czech

Thousahll said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
German, Dutch (?)

AryaPaimon said:
Brazilian Portuguese

NishaWillow said:

OphidianBlade said:

Way_Seeker666 said:
Afrikaans

promitheusS88 said:

Jax911 said:
Mongolian

Wotanwarrior said:

mercury_wisdom said:

V12-POWER said:

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Afrikaans

Egon said:
Portuguese (?)

ForVery said:

sotem said:

sinatra said:

rereg12 said:

The Alchemist7 said:
--- Who is offering to create websites in any given language with translated materials after they have been fully corrected?
I am willing to do both of those. I want to hopefully translate the original Joy of Satan website into Arabic. This will be a huge project and I want to have the honor to do this. I am willing to do anything it takes to get this done.

But you will have to be a bit patient I will start working on this on August because I am having finals currently and will finish on August.

I am honored to be a part of this! Great work my satanic comrades. Satan's truth will be discovered again all around the Earth!

Hail Satan Forever!!

Spanish

Me!

--- Who wants to verify and correct translations in their language send by other members?
Me! This is a frequent problem in the translations in Spanish, I want to fix that

--- Who wants to translate JoS materials in different languages using an online translator? This is what I will be mostly doing. I think one more member offered to do this as well.
I only know English and Spanish, so here I can't help

Like, me, I can't, but, I know members in the Spanish community that could help

The Alchemist7 said:

In this thread I please ask everybody who offered to help into translations to answer one (or more?) of the following questions:

I offer to do this using Blogger. I have already created 2 Kabbalah Exposed in two languages so I would like to continue with Kabbalah Exposed websites when translations will be finished. I would prefer to keep the design exactly as it it for all languages (font, background colour etc). The other websites will most likely have a different design but I think it will be more organized if one website will have one design for all languages, like the traditional black background and white, blue and red font of the main JoS website which remained the same for all languages where the main JoS has been translated into. HP Hooded Cobra also reassured us that domains for websites will be available.

I will quote everyone who offered to help in the other threads. I hope I haven't ommited anybody and also I hope I haven't quoted someone else by mistake. Also please correct me if I put the wrong languages somewhere.

Also, in order to keep the thread tidy, it would be helpful if you clear the content when quoting this message, otherwise we might end up with a certain number of very long messages but the actual reply of the member might be maximum a few lines long.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Henu the Great said:

hailourpeople said:

Kurat said:

winragefilled666 said:

Lenore said:

Meteor said:

Shadowcat said:

ValentineCHL said:

NewEra said:

स त न म said:

RYanK said:

TheAwakening1 said:

EnkiUK3 said:
Glesga Scots

FaboanDeAdonai said:

Astralnaut said:

Safire666 said:

Lasollor said:

Osiris Silvio said:

r2vven said:

Bipolar Bear said:
Slovak / Czech

Thousahll said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
German, Dutch (?)

AryaPaimon said:
Brazilian Portuguese

NishaWillow said:

OphidianBlade said:

Way_Seeker666 said:
Afrikaans

promitheusS88 said:

Jax911 said:
Mongolian

Wotanwarrior said:

mercury_wisdom said:

V12-POWER said:

Afrikaans

Egon said:
Portuguese (?)

ForVery said:

sotem said:

sinatra said:

rereg12 said:

I am willing to proof read were i can.

The Alchemist7 said:

I can do both but I’m primarly translating JoS material in my language.

I’m actually trying to translate the MP3 Sermon Library in the JoS to Spanish, because there are no audios in spanish and those files do contain valuable information

I can’t translate all of them (like the Hitler speeches for example) but I’ll try to do as much as I can

I can offer to do both, translate and verify

And about the audios, I’m transcribing the audios to text

The Alchemist7 said:

Well, looks like I'm the only Italian in here.. :lol: maybe you should try and post this same (original) post on the other sub-Forums, the language related ones, and see who else is willing to get some very important work done. (I'm mostly thinking of the Chinese language as it's very common nowadays and not nearly enough Chinese know about true Spirituality, for what I could see at least.

I'm glad to be part of this. Time to spread Spiritual Satanism in this world like the enemy spread lies about Father Satan, only the TRUTH will prevail. Lies crumble and die.

Do send me your translator made Italian pages, Brother. I'll see if they make sense and correct what doesn't match the original. If something just doesn't work (hopefully a minimal part of it) then I'll rewrite the entire piece.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

The Alchemist7 said:
I should be mostly verifying.

To avoid repetitions, I translated nearly everything in the websites for a long while:

Main JoS site: https://paisatan.deathofcommunism.com

The other websites: http://expondocomunismo.bucurialuisatan.com

There are also plenty of sermons and articles here that aren't in the websites.

HP Hooded Cobra also reassured us that domains for websites will be available.
Will these be new url's for each website? Mirrors for the above would be very wellcome specially if with URLs that are easier to read. Other dedicated people granted me hosting though these long English links are a bit tricky to be found by new people.

The Alchemist7 said:

winragefilled666 said:

I can correct and verify translations for Czech. I could do the raw translation using an online translator too but would prefer to leave that to others.

I could do manual translation but I am not a professional translator, even if native, so that would be slow and likely inferior to what online translators can offer right now, especially deepl.

The quoted person for Czech is my other account, fyi.

The Alchemist7 said:

I will definitely do this starting on the Exposing Christianity website as our country is heavily influenced by the enemy program and also as one of their major energy farm.

I am not 100% fluent in Filipino but I will contribute to the best of my ability.

I will do both of these.
I will work on it every weekend because im busy during the week.

But only after current translations are done. This is because it's probably not a good idea to take a too big of a chunk at once.

The Alchemist7 said:

I'd like to do all four of these things.

The Alchemist7 said:
Who wants to translate JoS materials in different languages using an online translator? This is what I will be mostly doing. I think one more member offered to do this as well.
I want.

The Alchemist7 said:
I haven't worked with this but if there aren't enough people willing to create websites then I can do it. But first I have to study this aspect. At the moment I have found two good tutorials for Blogger and it doesn't seem difficult.

The Alchemist7 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Henu the Great said:

hailourpeople said:

Kurat said:

winragefilled666 said:

Lenore said:

Meteor said:

Shadowcat said:

ValentineCHL said:

NewEra said:

स त न म said:

RYanK said:

TheAwakening1 said:

EnkiUK3 said:
Glesga Scots

FaboanDeAdonai said:

Astralnaut said:

Safire666 said:

Lasollor said:

Osiris Silvio said:

r2vven said:

Bipolar Bear said:
Slovak / Czech

Thousahll said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
German, Dutch (?)

AryaPaimon said:
Brazilian Portuguese

NishaWillow said:

OphidianBlade said:

Way_Seeker666 said:
Afrikaans

promitheusS88 said:

Jax911 said:
Mongolian

Wotanwarrior said:

mercury_wisdom said:

V12-POWER said:

Afrikaans

Egon said:
Portuguese (?)

ForVery said:

sotem said:

sinatra said:

rereg12 said:

I will translate manually from Arabic. Tell me the things that we are to translate. I'd personally prefer to translate Exposing Christianity and the RTRs.

- I am willing to do that in my language, Slovak, but it will probably take some time, because I am not aware of any other Slovak user here, so far.

- I can verify and correct Czech translations if my Czech brothers need help.

The Alchemist7 said:

I just saw your quote in the "the Goddess Astarte & Happy Ostara" thread. Sorry that I'm just getting back to you now. Unfortunately, some things got in the way, and I didn't have time to continue the translations. I apologize for not getting back to you.

I'm still willing to check the rest of the website in French if it hasn't been done yet. I think I stopped at the "Passover exposed" article if I'm not mistaken.

I think the main JOS website has been translated in French before. I've seen it in the JOS library somewhere. But I don't know if some articles are correct or if they have to be revised or not. I checked, but the French link has a 404 error message.

Exposing christianity has been fully translated in French. It can be found in the JoS Encyclopedia.

Is it possible to create a French translation thread?

The Alchemist7 said:

I can do these two.

(i would like to try helping on this too using DeepL if someone need help with quantity i guess).

The Alchemist7 said:

I'm willing to do translate the JoS in Mongolian by myself, as the only online translator for Mongolian is Jewgle Translate and the accuracy of that is cringe. Also I have the time to proofread translations sent by other members for the German and French languages, as I also do translations in these languages.

The Alchemist7 said:

I can do both of them!

The Alchemist7 said:

I offer to verify and correct translations in Spanish and I will also continue to translate some sermons published by Hooded Cobra and the RTRs schedules in Spanish.

kajo said:

Weassel said:

throwaway88 said:
Ex-Yugoslavia

newbie40 said:
Translations

OwltheD said:
Japanesse

DTone said:
Spanish (?)

Since you all offered to help after I posted this thread with the quote list, I would please ask you to answer one (or more?) of the questions posted at the beginning:

I haven't read the replies to this thread yet so if you already answered please ignore this message.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Is it possible to get this thread pinned please? So people who click on the forum can see this first if they haven't answered yet.

Egon said:
The Alchemist7 said:
I should be mostly verifying.

To avoid repetitions, I translated nearly everything in the websites for a long while:

Main JoS site: https://paisatan.deathofcommunism.com

The other websites: http://expondocomunismo.bucurialuisatan.com

It says Exposing Communism in the second link but what I see inside is Exposing Christianity, Exposing Islam, Black Sun 666, Third Reich and Christianity and the JoS Library. Is Death of Communism website translated into Portuguese?
Also, the main JoS website in Portuguese in fully translated and fullycorrect gramatically? Thanks.

rereg12 said:
Is it `winragefilled666`?
About translations, definitely we don't need to be a sort of trained translators, as long as we can speak two languages as good as possible, transations should be of good quality, enough to satisfy new readers.

Henu the Great said:
This is because it's probably not a good idea to take a too big of a chunk at once.
Definitely yes. Everybody should do only one thing at once to avoid stress, over-loading with work and whatever negative impact might occur. When they have finished translating or correcting one website and the records are being updated, if they wish they can start another website. This mostly apply to those who offered both to translate and correct translations in their own language. After everybody posted how they want to help I will open a new thread to adress on what everybody will be doing.

mercury_wisdom said:

Lasollor said:

NishaWillow said:
I haven't worked with this but if there aren't enough people willing to create websites then I can do it. But first I have to study this aspect. At the moment I have found two good tutorials for Blogger and it doesn't seem difficult.
HP Hooded Cobra 666 said all websites will be created using JoS domains. Me as well I don't know how to create a website other way than with Blogger. I hope HP Hooded Cobra will guide us on this. If Lassolor and mercury_wisdom know already how to do websites it will be a great advantage.

Osiris Silvio said:
I will translate manually from Arabic. Tell me the things that we are to translate. I'd personally prefer to translate Exposing Christianity and the RTRs.
Hello. Tomorrow or hopefuly maximum Saturday I will open a new thread to allocate people based on their languages and preferences (how they chose to help).

I will be translating the websites to Hindi myself. I will use google translate just to speed up the process and get an initial draft and then manually go over the translations line by line (I am a native Hindi speaker), comparing them with the original English material to correct any grammatical or other mistakes made by google translate.

Hail Father Satan Forever!
Hail The Crowned Princes of Hell Forever!
Hail The Powers of Duat Forever!

The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Lasollor said:

NishaWillow said:
HP Hooded Cobra 666 said all websites will be created using JoS domains. Me as well I don't know how to create a website other way than with Blogger. I hope HP Hooded Cobra will guide us on this. If Lassolor and mercury_wisdom know already how to do websites it will be a great advantage.
I've created websites with Wordpress, Blogger and similar services before. If there's a better way then I will make sure to learn it and implement it and create the website. As I said I will do anything it takes to do what I promised. Even if I have to learn about creating websites just like Hps Maxine did back in the day.

Hail Satan Forever!!

The Alchemist7 said:
It says Exposing Communism in the second link but what I see inside is Exposing Christianity, Exposing Islam, Black Sun 666, Third Reich and Christianity and the JoS Library.
Same as how SatanisGod website has all links in one, since we haven't unique websites for each thing.

Is Death of Communism website translated into Portuguese?
No, just the ones quoted above.

Also, the main JoS website in Portuguese in fully translated and fullycorrect gramatically? Thanks.
99% yes, I left hanging on things like Enochian, Magick props section and Ouija, waiting for the upcoming updates for quality sake. Astrology is in pdf.

The Alchemist7 said:
rereg12 said:
Is it `winragefilled666`?
About translations, definitely we don't need to be a sort of trained translators, as long as we can speak two languages as good as possible, transations should be of good quality, enough to satisfy new readers.

Yes, it is.

OwltheD said:
Japanesse

I'll take care of the translation into Japanese. I already have a website.
https://josjapan.hatenablog.com/
I have completed about 80% of the translation except for the Satanic Library. I will work on the rest.

The Alchemist7 said:

I can do both of them

The Alchemist7 said:

Greetings!
I will start both translating and creating a Kabbalah Exposed website in the Greek Language.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Henu the Great said:

hailourpeople said:

Kurat said:

winragefilled666 said:

Lenore said:

Meteor said:

Shadowcat said:

ValentineCHL said:

NewEra said:

स त न म said:

RYanK said:

TheAwakening1 said:

EnkiUK3 said:
Glesga Scots

FaboanDeAdonai said:

Astralnaut said:

Safire666 said:

Lasollor said:

Osiris Silvio said:

r2vven said:

Bipolar Bear said:
Slovak / Czech

Thousahll said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
German, Dutch (?)

AryaPaimon said:
Brazilian Portuguese

NishaWillow said:

OphidianBlade said:

Way_Seeker666 said:
Afrikaans

promitheusS88 said:

Jax911 said:
Mongolian

Wotanwarrior said:

mercury_wisdom said:

V12-POWER said:

Afrikaans

Egon said:
Portuguese (?)

ForVery said:

sotem said:

sinatra said:

rereg12 said:

You have joined after I posted the last list with the quoted persons so I will quote you here. In this thread I would please ask you to answer one (or more?) of these questions, depending on how you want to help into the JoS translation project.

Who already answered on this thread, please ignore this message.

Ara666 said:

Wildfire said:

Larissa666 said:

HellFire666 said:

Eannatum said:

Cfecit said:
Italian, French (?)

Rafhael said:
Portuguese

ShiningOne said:
Hungarian

Who wants to translate themselves JoS materials in their language(s)?

I would like to do that, but for that i would love some input as in who has some PDF materials that are up to date (like the 2019 pdf on the jos site)? Or you guys just simply translate by copy-pasta each jos page, then save it as new pdf?

Who wants to verify and correct translations in their language sent by other members?

I can also help in that regard.

Who wants to translate JoS materials in different languages using an online translator? This is what I will be mostly doing. I think one more member offered to do this as well.

Im afraid i cannot help with languages other than Hungarian.

Who is offering to create websites in any given language with translated materials after they have been fully corrected?

I sadly lack the knowledge to do this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back