Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Swahili Translation Thread

Should the translations be formated completely to exactly match the pdf's formating or plain text with paragraphs and punctuations where necessary. For PDFs that have images and backgrounds should they be formated in. ?

Lasollor said:
Should the translations be formated completely to exactly match the pdf's formating or plain text with paragraphs and punctuations where necessary. For PDFs that have images and backgrounds should they be formated in. ?
Hello. Plain text is fine as long as websites will be created with these translations. Ideal would be to add as well the images and links from the english articles in the PDFs so they can be added on the websites in the same places like they are in the english versions. For example in one article if there is an image after the 3rd paragraph, it would be helpful to insert that image after the third paragraph of your translation as well in your document so we know where to put it when we will create the websites. Basically every language needs to mirror the english version with mages and links.

But definitely you do not need to worry about formatting the document or adding a certain font or colour. Basic is quicker and simple.

The Alchemist7 said:
. Basically every language needs to mirror the english version with mages and links.

But definitely you do not need to worry about formatting the document or adding a certain font or colour. Basic is quicker and simple.
When you say mirroring.. Do you mean that each sentence should be the literal same as the translation? (while still being a constructive sentence)
For example
The Christian churches are built upon men’s ignorance
is
Makanisa ya Wakristo zimejengwa juu ya ujinga ya wanaume (men) / or watu (people)<-less literal

Lasollor said:
The Alchemist7 said:
. Basically every language needs to mirror the english version with mages and links.

When you say mirroring.. Do you mean that each sentence should be the literal same as the translation? (while still being a constructive sentence)
For example
The Christian churches are built upon men’s ignorance
is
Makanisa ya Wakristo zimejengwa juu ya ujinga ya wanaume (men) / or watu (people)<-less literal
Yes the translations should be as accurate and as conformed as possible with the english versions. Now your example is relevant since men can mean multiple males or can mean multiple people. I think here is about people.

Lasollor said:
I'm ready to upload
Where and how do I upload?
You can use an online trusted uploading platform. Here on the forums the most used is mega.nz
So you can go to
www.mega.nz
Create an account and you can upload translations there, after the pdf/folder is uploaded you have a drop-down menu where you can select `get link` and you can then copy paste the link here on the thread.
That method would be the safest, probably files can get viruses on other weird platforms.

Kabbalah exposed PG 1.
https://mega.nz/file/4XgFSarR#Jyr6H3e2ghRA7T1PQYvkV9LN9z0GQXJCQej3Z0hxtjw

After your response I'm now inclined to do the rtr's first knowing now how important they are
Terminating financial control part 1 -
https://mega.nz/file/cGZQ2TBI#IgS_JTKbn2zL6l27GxPDvMDxNJnhDDJX1E_5HrAMwOg

Lasollor said:

Terminating financial control part 2 is done
( https://mega.nz/file/hTQmABAC#kCbazGHaKUR4CUv5h_U1fiNdsbURFrgy62d1JXwfVPk ). Most of it is done and corrected unlike part 1 which was not 100% translated this part 2 is as much as mentally & googley translated as possible.

Which reminds me now I can't translate the words Torah* & hebrew* in any of the translate sites on the 1st page of Google & Google translate itself, Anyway work goes on. On to the next RTR's
Hail Satan

Lasollor said:
After your response I'm now inclined to do the rtr's first knowing now how important they are
In my opinion the RTRs are a priority so definitely you can translate them first if you wish. By the way I think best would be to start with the 3 RTRs we currently do: The Final RTR, the Tetragrammaton RTR and Shaterring the Jewish Protection Ritual.

I noticed you have written the ritual letters themselves exactly as they are in English. You can write them in your translations exactly as you read them in Swahili. In probably all languages the letters needs modified a little bit to adapt to the local pronouncement. They are still spelled exactly the same way as Maxine spells them in the MP3 files, but addaptation to your language makes them easier to read for a native Swahili. For example if they wouldn't be translated into my language I would probably have to listen to the MP3 file all the time I do any RTRs as I find them really difficult to read straight in english. How is this applying to Swahili?

The Alchemist7 said:
Lasollor said:
In my opinion the RTRs are a priority so definitely you can translate them first if you wish. By the way I think best would be to start with the 3 RTRs we currently do: The Final RTR, the Tetragrammaton RTR and Shaterring the Jewish Protection Ritual.

I noticed you have written the ritual letters themselves exactly as they are in English. You can write them in your translations exactly as you read them in Swahili. In probably all languages the letters needs modified a little bit to adapt to the local pronouncement. They are still spelled exactly the same way as Maxine spells them in the MP3 files, but addaptation to your language makes them easier to read for a native Swahili. For example if they wouldn't be translated into my language I would probably have to listen to the MP3 file all the time I do any RTRs as I find them really difficult to read straight in english. How is this applying to Swahili?
I was doing it that way since I thought its reversed hebrew, And when said as a RTR in English original it was working but understand accents are different as this may differ on spoken sound. So would you like me to have the reverse torah text re-typed into Swahili accent pronunciation letter that mirror the English words to make them sound the same to for a Swahili speaker.
(Is that the point your trying to drive across?)

Lasollor said:
I was doing it that way since I thought its reversed hebrew, And when said as a RTR in English original it was working but understand accents are different as this may differ on spoken sound. So would you like me to have the reverse torah text re-typed into Swahili accent pronunciation letter that mirror the English words to make them sound the same to for a Swahili speaker.
(Is that the point your trying to drive across?)
Yes. Exactly like the Russian RTR
https://satanslibrary.org/Russian_Final_RTR.pdf
They pronounce it exactly in the same way like Maxine does in the MP3 format, but they have `translated` the words of the rituals in their language. The Russian example is a bit exagerated because they have a different alphabet, but something like this I mean for all languages. The letters need to be spelled like in the MP3 recording but it might be very helpful for native speakers to have the RTR words `translated` or adapted in their language. I see most languages have a certain level of translation or adaptation of the words. But there is another dilemma, Swahili is a widespread language and as you said there are different accents. But what is your opinion, will such a translation make it easier for a native Swahili speaker to do the RTRs, or a native speaker can do them in English without any problem?
Then another issue might be in what accent/dialect should these words be translated into if it is neccesary. Is there a main Swahili dialect? What do you think?

The Alchemist7 said:
Lasollor said:
... (Is that the point your trying to drive across?)
Yes. Exactly like the Russian RTR https://satanslibrary.org/Russian_Final_RTR.pdf They pronounce it exactly in the same way like Maxine does in the MP3 format, ... What do you think?
I understand but to be plainly honest I don't have the efficient general skills necessary for kiswahili to do that. + As an example in the financial control part 2 RTR I made sure to reference English pronunciations at the bottom of the page as:
( § S yani S ya kingereza, kwamfano Snake.
§ O ya kingereza kwamfano Onion
§ EE ya juu yani EE ya kingereza mfano ya sauti Eel
§ E yani E ya kingereza kwamfano Electricity § R ya kingereza imevingirishwa kidogo kwamfano Rise
§ OO ni sauti U ya kingereza, kwamfano Uber au Umbra § IAK ni uandishi ya kingereza na zote zimetengwa kwamfano, I – A – K
§ K yani Kh ya kingereza kwamfano Khala § H, wakati wowote unapopatikana, inafaa kuu hutamkwa kidogo. (H sauti ya kingereza kwamfano Hiking)
§ D ni kali yani TH ya kingereza kwamfano THOTH § YY ni Y ya nguvu ya kingereza, kwamfano “YALE”.
§ Z ya kingereza yani Zebra )
So when they do the RTR it's still relevant as they adjust to pronouciations like I did. And do them in English dialect from easily refrenceable words. But if all this isn't enough (or the two languages aren't supposed to be mixed), After I clear all rtr's I can redo the reverse hebrew sections to save time. Note: the only alphabetical difference is letterr C which alone is pronounced ch & U which is pronounced uh like the way children pronounce ooo, ooo when they mimic a monkey sound. (This is if they don't use English pronunciations given at the bottom of the page.) Please find out and let me know.
(I'll edit the lower section out after your reply!) I'm saying this this way as I dont have enough time as it seems my family (who are all 'without' Satan). Wants to kick me out as we've grown old over each other to say the least. Today they took my privacy and security but taking my room key BECAUSE I dint cut my nails (this is not the first time & I have been kicked out for even stupider reasons. Besides that I have a lot of enemies *from the Jews paid by them to take me out if I happen to be locked out and cause mental distress basically nightly SINCE I started uploading YouTube videos back in the previous forum with the same name (during the days of 72name RTR which I would spam 20+ a day). I'd post and advertise on the groups DAILY to promote my channel and truth. If you do not believe me as I now have no proof, you can check my birthchart or something. If this could reach the gods as you can that would change my life. As I've tried before to no avail already. I'm not sure how long I can keep this up If even talking to the hp's helps. Pls do too.. whatever works Thanks. Hail Satan..

I just believe in Satan cause he took HP Maxmain out of her poverty misery. That's why I work for I believe we all have our turn..

Final RTR - https://mega.nz/file/kWYzCIbB#8yGWtoJjT-tgtea4WIH0q5yH8c-5HGcLoC31mL1mt5k

Tetragramnaton - https://mega.nz/file/9PhkEaiR#yn3K1jF3fYCARhRwpmlqreenih2aAyrIt1UPG1EkQoE is slightly unstructured, if there's content missing kindly notify.. ps. I was unable to add the paintable

Shattering Jewish Soul Protection. - https://mega.nz/file/4HYCRbYY#q-_i_USNgMXThYHXZ8ft0xzneqxWPqrJa_5i55Ye5-Y

Lasollor said:
I understand but to be plainly honest I don't have the efficient general skills necessary for kiswahili to do that. + As an example in the financial control part 2 RTR I made sure to reference English pronunciations at the bottom of the page as:
( § S yani S ya kingereza, kwamfano Snake.
§ O ya kingereza kwamfano Onion
§ EE ya juu yani EE ya kingereza mfano ya sauti Eel
§ E yani E ya kingereza kwamfano Electricity § R ya kingereza imevingirishwa kidogo kwamfano Rise
§ OO ni sauti U ya kingereza, kwamfano Uber au Umbra § IAK ni uandishi ya kingereza na zote zimetengwa kwamfano, I – A – K
§ K yani Kh ya kingereza kwamfano Khala § H, wakati wowote unapopatikana, inafaa kuu hutamkwa kidogo. (H sauti ya kingereza kwamfano Hiking)
§ D ni kali yani TH ya kingereza kwamfano THOTH § YY ni Y ya nguvu ya kingereza, kwamfano “YALE”.
§ Z ya kingereza yani Zebra )
That's totally fine I mean obviously since you are the translator you have the final decision on these. I was only giving my opinion considering that they are to a certain extend adapted in each language and this is really helpful for the local natives but you can obviously translate them as you find easiest and most relevant in your language. If Swahili speakers can understand these rituals plus the instructions without any problem then is perfect. You can translate as you find best.

Lasollor said:
I'm saying this this way as I dont have enough time as it seems my family (who are all 'without' Satan). Wants to kick me out as we've grown old over each other to say the least. Today they took my privacy and security but taking my room key BECAUSE I dint cut my nails (this is not the first time & I have been kicked out for even stupider reasons. Besides that I have a lot of enemies *from the Jews paid by them to take me out if I happen to be locked out and cause mental distress basically nightly SINCE I started uploading YouTube videos back in the previous forum with the same name (during the days of 72name RTR which I would spam 20+ a day).
Honestly if my parents would have kicked me out I would happily go and never come back, but only if I had financial independence to live on my own. If you cannot afford a rent, I don't know how is in your country but in many places there are certain jobs where you are given a room to stay usually very close to the working place, usually jobs like building, small take-away restaurants and things like this, although you have to work very hard in these places as they are mostly extremely physical and the sallaries are close to the minimum wage or even less but at least you are not paying a rent or if you pay it is extremely small, like maybe 10-15% of the normal rent. As I said when is possible you can make a ritual to Satan where you can humbly ask on a written letter if is possible to have a better paid job or financial independence or whatever you need specificaly to have a financially stable and safe life. These things though do not happen instantly, it can take at least months to manifest, especially given your circumstances.
By the way does anybody around you or close to you know that you are doing SS stuff like activism or anything related?

The Alchemist7 said:
By the way does anybody around you or close to you know that you are doing SS stuff like activism or anything related?
Here's my background.

In university I changed my first person who at the time was my girlfriend. I would show her our works (including my videos) and she'd have interest but not as much for my videos. She then dedicated. (I along her in the ritual, speaking and helping where necessary.) Until the relationship went sour then she reverted to christianity. She still wants me back as a hubby I tell her I just don't have the money for us

Second change was still in uni another girlfriend showed her jos and some online videos she converted with me again like the previous. We lost communication, she reverted to christianity.

Third was a blind person he was very open to everything about us. After questioning some facts. We reached a stage where I bought all ritual items. But I got distracted by girlfriend no.2 and it never happened. He committed suicide a few months ago. I think I talked to the gods to take him. Don't know if it worked :( .

Fourth one is a friend, the knowledge just seems to astound him nothing more I even tried to show him. The kabbala exposed he was interested the first time but not the second time. I showed the translation but shortly after asked Satan for forgiveness as I saw this went against the Al jilwah haven't brought it up to him since.
No one else knows what I'm doing.

What do I have to do or quota do I have to fill to become a "great and caring member" as stated in this Forum rules no.6?

The Alchemist7 said:
Lasollor said:

I noticed something when translating Satan in Swahili is Shetani but I know that means the devil and im sure Ibilisi means devil so what can I do for that plus rune/s and thoughtform/s have no translation.

Wealth and prosperity - https://mega.nz/file/0C4lVIAC#osbXAUMXpXlz02R_hz3LI_OdVwwuQ0CWONfULXuQe7g

The Alchemist7 said:
Lasollor said:

42 letter name - https://mega.nz/file/RC401ILR#9HLD3EKehgtoyhb61wc09sdjbuDsSP5J-uA5thTu1KU

NOTE: from now on I'll begin to include the MP3 for each ritual (already started this with the curse Israel ritual). After I'm done with RTR's I'll go through and refine those before curse Israel ritual, because pronunciations was a matter of concern to you
Thanks.

Lasollor said:
What do I have to do or quota do I have to fill to become a "great and caring member" as stated in this Forum rules no.6?
Work for our purpose generally, this involves RTRs, activism, translations, meditations, depending on your possibilities. I don't think you need to do all these to be a `caring member` but what we must understand is that we do all this work for the benefits of humanity overall but the Gods do take greater care of those who work harder comparing to those who work less. I see what you want to achieve and I totally understand since I have been quite poor myself. This is why I recommended you to perform a formal Standard ritual to Satan where you can adress about your problems and what do you want to achieve. Also another thing, do clean your chakras everyday. When I started doing the following meditation I was shocked about how quick my problems started to solve.
(It takes maximum 10 minutes)
1. For 1 minute inspire white-gold energy in your chrown chakra, while vizualizing and feel it spinning as quick as you can. Feel that all the negative energy, curses and karmic problems dissapear from your chrown chakra.
2. Do the same to all the other main chakras, individually, continuing with the 6th chakra, the throat chakra and so on.
3. For 1-2 minutes vizualize all chakras in the same time in white gold energy and spinning as quick as you can, also vizualize that the `channel` between them (the Shushumma channel) is completely clear and chakras can communicate perfectly (there are no blockages and negative energies between them)
4. Repet 3 times:
`My main chakras are completely and permanently cleaned from all curses, blockages and negative energies`

Do this everyday, is a completely pshychic/mental meditation, you don't need to use your voice at all since you can simply whisper the affirmation. As I said void meditation is extremely important here as it allows you to focus/concentrate better, and vizualization exercies help you vizualize all feel easier (spinning your chakras for example). Also pay attention that in my case problems *started* to fix. When and whether they will be fixed completely depends on how consistent you will be with this meditation (and with meditation in general) and what you physically do in this regard. For example looking for better paid jobs, joining trainings or qualifications that can open doors to better jobs and so on. You might as well consider emigrating in a richer country around your area if in your country you find it impossible to have a better life.

Lasollor said:
I noticed something when translating Satan in Swahili is Shetani but I know that means the devil and im sure Ibilisi means devil so what can I do for that plus rune/s and thoughtform/s have no translation.
Since I don't speak Swahili the only thing I can say is to keep Satan as it is in English. In my language it would translate as `Satana` which is quite derogatory given it's exclusively christian usage, this is why we use Satan as in English. Also I think the runes definitely need to be kept as in English, I don't think these need to be translated. All needed is to insert the mp3 vibration as well when the Swahili JoS will be created. If you meant the word `rune` then you can either keep it as it is, or replace it with a similar word, like `runic letter` which I translated into Swahili as `barua ya runic` (is it correct?). It is very normal that many such words do not exist in many languages, therefore you can either figure out a translation yourself, or you can keep it as it is.
About thoughtform, in english many words are formed out of two different words put together, which in this case is `thought form`, it may also be considered `mental form` or `psihic form`. Most likely there are translations for thought/mental/psihic and form in Swahili. In my country we translate it as `mental form` (formă mentală), we don't have like one word for this since even in english this word is formed of two different words.

Lasollor said:
NOTE: from now on I'll begin to include the MP3 for each ritual (already started this with the curse Israel ritual). After I'm done with RTR's I'll go through and refine those before curse Israel ritual, because pronunciations was a matter of concern to you
Thanks.
Yea as stated you have the final decision on these. How you translate them is completely up to you, I can only advice and recommend things, which may or may not help.

The Alchemist7 said:
1... This is why I recommended you to perform a formal Standard ritual to Satan where you can adress about your problems and what do you want to achieve. Also another thing, do clean your chakras everyday.
2... (the Shushumma channel)
3...You might as well consider emigrating in a richer country around your area if in your country you find it impossible to have a better life.

4...this is why we use Satan as in English.

1. In already going to do that but if you could do only one thing ..give me a word template on how I can be the highest paid celebrity (preferably musician or actor) for as long as my life is, that would be life changing cause there basically no barriers to entry to it, since I only have a high school diploma. It will give me the most free time for Satan and Off course I'd be more than happy to cut you a check that'll make you smile from ear to ear I wouldn't mind doing the entire library & web pages plus more for this :) if that's the condition anything works honestly. All I need are just the words in quotes the rest I is the standard ritual procedure and probably the drawing energy from luminaries ..idk (I'll do anything for this :D
2.I live in a rather predominantly cold area of my country could you please remind me the shushumma mantra for heat meditation, I found it once in the old forums and lost it.
3.i was thinking of migrating to Egypt as a first choice because of the rtr's (about crushing the soul of Israel) or America because of money (opportunities) but my parents basically show no chance of me going there as is even though I get an actual fucking job accepted. Imagine I got accepted into the European school of business into any of their locations in UK and Europe and my parents refused which brings me back to point 1 :(
4. Ok
+
5. There's a friend of mine who dedicated a long time ago and very recently opened an account he'd like to help translating Arabic, he tried posting on this Swahili thread forum but the moderator never let it pass through his account name is alonusahi I'll tell him to post it on the front page translation post so that you'll get it maybe then it'll work. Thanks.

Destroying Jewish rule and Damnation - https://mega.nz/file/FGIX2aZQ#SGQ8z8-OkAjX6BJ8MTKm18mo9zZNSnk6yxlhcnhf3z8 (no mp3 file was available)

Lasollor said:
give me a word template on how I can be the highest paid celebrity (preferably musician or actor) for as long as my life is
Lol that's not exactly how things work in reality. First and foremost all globally known musicians and actors work for the jews. You can't be the highest paid actor or musician if you don't play in Hollywood jewish made movies that destroy the brains and reality perception of the goyim, nor if you don't allow subliminal messages to be inserted in your music, while also having to sing about what the jews tell (money, violence, crime, sex/sexuality, race mixing, stupidity and lower ideologies in general) and this is how things will still be for who knows how many years. Would you want to serve jewish interests for money and fame? I wouldn't.

Then in SS there is no magic wand or specific `words` than can make you the highest paid actor or musician. Jews can offer this things because they have money and control over mass media and production houses, so they can make anybody a celebrity pretty quick as long as they serve jewish interests, like as I said destroying the brains of the goyim with dump music and movies. According to Eminem, you can enter this circle but you won't be able to leave it anymore. You don't seem to be familiar with these things, just read about the music or movie industry and illuminati connection from the internet. There is a lot of revealing information in this regard. Or listen to some of Eminem's songs like `My Darling` or `Saying Goodbye to Hollywod` or `Not afraid` or `We made you` or `Deja-vu` or `25 to life` or `Stay wide awake` (if you understand the messages). I don't think these are mere songs, he does transmit strong messages about what he went though while being a `highest paid musician` like you want to be.

There is no such path in Spiritual Satanism, we work here out of our own initiative to restore the ancient religions of humanity, is nothing fancy or secret or weird or psycho about this. This is a noble work for humanity, we don't do it in exchange for material benefits. The Gods can help us in material for working for SS but again that's not a compromise. First you have to be willing to help yourself before receiving help from outside. Actually HP Hooded Cobra said there will be `spiritual rewards` for those who involve in translations.
Of course you can become the highest paid musician or actor if you work hard towards this goal, but probably not as long as jews still own the means that can make you famous and highly paid.

Lasollor said:
that'll make you smile from ear to ear
I highly doubt that.

Lasollor said:
if that's the condition anything works honestly
As I said this is not a compromise. Jews offer this kind of things if you work for them. Otherwise you will probably need unimaginable amounts of energy to get where you want in a short period of time. You also need to study a university or something, I don't think any of these actors or musicians nowadays got there without studying in related fields in schools of arts or universities. It seems your parents are quite stopping you from this. I don't know what to say here, since you are major they should let you decide yourself what you want to do with your life.

Lasollor said:
5. There's a friend of mine who dedicated a long time ago and very recently opened an account he'd like to help translating Arabic, he tried posting on this Swahili thread forum but the moderator never let it pass through his account name is alonusahi I'll tell him to post it on the front page translation post so that you'll get it maybe then it'll work. Thanks.
Mistakes happen sometimes, I don't think his message was dissproved on purpose.

Disarming the enemy and restoring justice -
https://mega.nz/file/1G4SzQhR#dOBeVxJjCxcji5Q-inomkAtBvwZKY5Ywn2k2mjRBXd4
Mp3 included

Holding the enemy accountable - https://mega.nz/file/JHpElDaL#BQWSfzZBXanwoPxsjpnyIL-JZpaYYW_2z5mXCZG5kO4
Mp3 included.

Ending confusion - https://mega.nz/file/1SpEEJCa#GTPr8KggYTA3iV3qDAnp-n6U01xM5U-8S_HrwyMfG2U
Mp3 included
Holding the enemy accountable - https://mega.nz/file/JHpElDaL#BQWSfzZBXanwoPxsjpnyIL-JZpaYYW_2z5mXCZG5kO4
Mp3 included

Kol Nidre - https://mega.nz/file/gThkEIwL#OKDKQpFMnFqC1-j-ElCXor8GLE0OIrFLj8utwYFdyg4
Mp3 included

Preventing another War #1 - https://mega.nz/file/8H4WFQLQ#cPyWgMrdB7ZmcZPbENUPQS3twjsp9Eg0A0Ayl8xXG3I
Mp3 included.

Preventing another War #2 -
https://mega.nz/file/AaoCnbiY#VB41pP3Td3uvw5CwiuHhvPW8TfQ47qR_O4SuhP3Iap0
Mp3 included.

Preventing another major war 3 - https://mega.nz/file/FOAw1BrA#GQHWMPBBhFXCmBAeBHyEjefL6RD_EQzabHJPXBsbMco
Mp3 included

Reverse blood sacrifice - https://mega.nz/file/AbBmAJKC#Mdg8S6f7QpmYXzFkkuRKPlIBAdbyLUkl5xwYLSGOrxw
Mp3 included.

Reversing curse upon the goat - https://mega.nz/file/1CpSHYQT#40tVBPzcFylOeiR375t7854ka1MzH8zvM_-IZ6BaahQ
Mp3 included

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back