Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mongolian Translation Thread

Jax911 said:
Mongolian
Hello. Do you need help with Mongolian translations? I can translate websites or JoS sections using an online translator and I can send to documents over the forum to you to edit them and correct all grammar and writing errors. Maybe this will speed up the translation since you are the only Mongolian translator. If you need this help just let me know here on the thread.

Greetings everyone, after 6 long months of work, all the RTRs have finally been translated in to Mongolian. This has been by far the biggest translation project to me since the lockdowns when I was translating a short rom-com manga (I won't say which one, as doing so will give away my identity). It's already been almost 3 years since the translation forums were created. Also, the fact that I've spent the last 6 months on this shows also that how dire the social and political situation has become. Also, I can't seem to find the template to translate the Final RTR, the Tetragrammaton RTR and the Jewish soul protection shattering RTRs anymore. Can you please provide me a link?

Attachments

• ТХҮ өдөр бүр.pdf
    464.2 KB · Views: 1

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back