Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Italian Translation Thread

https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Italian666.html

Italian is already a most powerful and founded JoS Community. Above there can be seen what there is officially uploaded into JoS. Although endless things get translated, these may need to be updated later on.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Italian666.html

Italian is already a most powerful and founded JoS Community. Above there can be seen what there is officially uploaded into JoS. Although endless things get translated, these may need to be updated later on.
As you said, it has to be updated, as most translations go in the Italian website's library. https://www.itajos.com/BIBLIOTECA/Biblioteca_Di_Satana.htm

The Alchemist7 said:
Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

Ciao, as they (HP Hooded and Aquarius) have already said, we are already organized, we continue there in the Italian section of forum, not here in JoS Translation Forums, at least for now. The library will be updated, in both sites.
@Satan_is_our_Father666- c'è il thread qui https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12838
se non comprendi bene come funzionano le cose, chiedi là e ti spieghiamo.

Grazie and ciao!

Cfecit said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

Ciao, as they (HP Hooded and Aquarius) have already said, we are already organized, we continue there in the Italian section of forum, not here in JoS Translation Forums, at least for now. The library will be updated, in both sites.
@Satan_is_our_Father666- c'è il thread qui https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12838

Grazie and ciao!

Thanks The Alchemist7 for pointing me to this thread.

Cfecit, grazie dell'invito, potresti quotarmi dove si spiega come funziona la traduzione? Non so quanto ci sia ancora da tradurre ma tutto quello che hai passamelo pure e mi metto al lavoro! :)

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Cfecit said:

Grazie and ciao!
Hi, another member offered to help with Italian, I will quote him here so maybe you can help him.

msonionaffectionate said:
Spanish, Italian
If you wish to help with Italian translations, Cfecit is the one organising the Italian Community so you might need to speak with him so he can introduce you in the Italian forum. This thread here is for Italian but they have their own forum where they organize. I will quote you in the Spanish thread as well, they are already organised so you can try to join them as well. What language you want to help in specifically is all your choice.

The Alchemist7 said:
Hi, another member offered to help with Italian, I will quote him here so maybe you can help him.

msonionaffectionate said:
Spanish, Italian
If you wish to help with Italian translations, Cfecit is the one organising the Italian Community so you might need to speak with him so he can introduce you in the Italian forum. This thread here is for Italian but they have their own forum where they organize. I will quote you in the Spanish thread as well, they are already organised so you can try to join them as well. What language you want to help in specifically is all your choice.

Ciao!

Grazie for this update, anyone who wants to contribute with translations into Italian, just simply enter the Italian section of forum and find everything you need, it's not necessary to "introduce" someone, I don't like this notion, because it's like being in kindergarten where you guide a child in making choices or similar, it's a bit antithesis to the SS philosophy where everyone should be independent, obviously you The Alchemist7 have done it in good faith, here I just want to say that if someone wants to contribute, the necessary tools have already been explained in italian section, one has only to start on own will. And if one there doesn't understand things well, just ask and we are happy to explain the steps better.

So, in short, if one wants to contribute, he has only to show up in the Italian section. We had members who in his first post was a correctly booking for a translation, how wonderful, no introduction or guided needed <3

Greetings and good work to everyone!

Cfecit said:
Grazie for this update, anyone who wants to contribute with translations into Italian, just simply enter the Italian section of forum and find everything you need, it's not necessary to "introduce" someone, I don't like this notion, because it's like being in kindergarten where you guide a child in making choices or similar, it's a bit antithesis to the SS philosophy where everyone should be independent, obviously you The Alchemist7 have done it in good faith, here I just want to say that if someone wants to contribute, the necessary tools have already been explained in italian section, one has only to start on own will. And if one there doesn't understand things well, just ask and we are happy to explain the steps better.

So, in short, if one wants to contribute, he has only to show up in the Italian section. We had members who in his first post was a correctly booking for a translation, how wonderful, no introduction or guided needed <3

Greetings and good work to everyone!
Hi. Ok no worries, when new Italian members will join I will give them the link to the Italian forum straight (if they don't know it already).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back