Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Filipino Translation Thread

I am busy at the moment. I can start translating Exposing Christianity on June 26.

I hope many Filipinos will participate in the translation because our people need us.

I am still waiting to have someone lead us as a project manager so that we can do the work in a systematized manner.

Father Satan and the Gods are watching over this project. If you can't even do a simple thing such as this, how can you face them? Do you want our country to have a place in the future when they come? Then it all starts right here.

Thousahll said:
I am still waiting to have someone lead us as a project manager so that we can do the work in a systematized manner.
I am organizing the entire project and I am on the forum daily to help with anything in my ability, same HP Hooded Cobra and all the other members. If you mean a sort of community leader for Filipino alone like Cfefit is the leader of the Italian community, then indeed it would have been very helpful but for the moment the two of you (you and wildfire) can communicate here at any time to organize and help each other.

Wildfire said:
Will user test in case we'll be making an attention span friendly website for ourselves. Maybe I'll have to make it myself if no one else wants to.
If you mean creating websites for Fillipino JoS, HP Hooded Cobra wants that all JoS websites to be made in the Joy of Satan domains exclusively so most likely someone else will be dealing with this duty, unless specified otherwise by HP Hooded Cobra.
Also you mentionned in the new thread I opened that you need a proficient FIlipino speaker to verify your translation. Since there is two of you in this thread you can always organize and communicate, especially regarding grammar checks in Filipino.

Hello my fellow Filpinos, im sorry for the late reply.
For the translation of the JOS site, I can translate certain parts of the pages, maybe a task given to me and for the submission, I'll create an email account ( you can also suggest what email should i use). For the responses, maybe it would take me time for me to respond and hope that i would be able to provide service in any way I can.

Also can I ask, if we can speak using our native language, for me to able to express and convey easily

I would like to add that I'm still currently a student, that is why I cannot make sure that I can provide a huge participation, and as for why I would like to help in translations, it is because I would like to spread the knowledge, the truth that we hold, even there are radical opinions on such things and different kind of perspectives and interpretations. It is a great way for me to express and be able to communicate in a way that I cannot talk about freely or naturally to those who does not understand it yet.

As for the questions, what kind of format or how do we submit the translations, are we going to use Microsoft Word or what?

I would also like to have a meaningful conversations, since there are less kind of us filipinos that found their way to their truth, the spiritual path, having a companion even anonymously, sharing our knowledge and journeys before we found this path together.

Thank you for the kind understanding and I hope that you guys can guide me along the way.

Finn said:
Hello my fellow Filpinos, im sorry for the late reply.
For the translation of the JOS site, I can translate certain parts of the pages, maybe a task given to me and for the submission, I'll create an email account ( you can also suggest what email should i use). For the responses, maybe it would take me time for me to respond and hope that i would be able to provide service in any way I can.

Also can I ask, if we can speak using our native language, for me to able to express and convey easily

Please email me brother. Post your email address here so that I may know that it is you.

[email protected]

Thousahll said:
Please email me brother. Post your email address here so that I may know that it is you.

Finn said:
As for the questions, what kind of format or how do we submit the translations, are we going to use Microsoft Word or what?

I would also like to have a meaningful conversations, since there are less kind of us filipinos that found their way to their truth, the spiritual path, having a companion even anonymously, sharing our knowledge and journeys before we found this path together.

Thank you for the kind understanding and I hope that you guys can guide me along the way.
You can use whatever software you have available. Ideally you can translate the text (and font and size doesn't matter really) and also really helpful would be to insert the images as well in the exact place where they are in the English articles.

HP Hooded Cobra wants all translations to be sent here over the forum. I think as well is safer in this way as infiltrators will have smaller chances to interfere in our work. You can either create one Word file with one entire website, either one archive where each article is written in its own Word file and numbered, like here in this image
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=59439&p=262606&hilit=Finnish#p262606
Also since this is a Filipino translation thread you can all speak straight in Filipino if is easier for you to communicate with each other.
I don't know if you want to communicate by email with each other but at least all finalized translations would be very helpful to be posted in this thread so we can know what is finished and what is left.

CiLapuLapu said:
We will be in the grammar corrections team.
Hello. I have quoted you here in the Filipino translation thread as well. Since the community is increasing, you can self organize way more easily. You can all speak straight in Filipino here if you wish to use this thread for communication.

Hi brother. We are now communicating through email that's why we are not mostly active here.

Should we also translate the sublink/hyperlink mentioned in every website?

Thousahll said:

Hi brother. We are now communicating through email that's why we are not mostly active here.

Hello. Which sublinks are you reffering to? Show me one example to see as I am not too sure what you are reffering too.

The Alchemist7 said:
Thousahll said:

Hello. Which sublinks are you reffering to? Show me one example to see as I am not too sure what you are reffering too.

Like this:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/The_Truth_About_Jesus_Christ.html

The page has some hyperlink(texts who are not in red that leads to another link)

Should we translate them also?

Thousahll said:
The page has some hyperlink(texts who are not in red that leads to another link)

Should we translate them also?
Alright I see now. Yes they should be translated only if they are component articles of Exposing Christianity, like if they are listed in the content list from the homepage.

If those hyperlinks are component articles of other JoS websites, they will be translated together with their websites at their time.

SS brothers and sisters of my people,

I hope you are reading this message right now and able to tell of what is to come.
Relay this to other Filipino SS on our informational movement
to get the JoS readable for our people who can't read
english but understand our dialects.

I am the group's technical manager and sometimes the leader when brother Voimir is not around with making the PH website for the JoS. I make this post because we need more translators, more volunteers who have the capacity and allotment in our language to build and oversee the deliverance of the real life saving knowledge that rebuilt us
from within and empowered us to fight the clutches of the kike world order vermin as
scattered lone survivors longing to see the same light we grew ourselves burn everywhere.

You may report to [email protected], the Coordinator of the group if you wish to participate.

Most of our people are mentally stuck up with the hideous lies of the enemy ranging from xtianity to the holocaust and
the jewish-soviet tale of 'bad germany of world war two' and because of this, we are all born in a world gone to shit which is ready to take itself to mass destruction. All because of the ignorance of what evil we can see and that the rest of those who were never touched by the light of Satan can't. It has always been puppeting them -once our people long ago. And this is why we become victims to suddenly imposed tyrannies and their cruel dictations decade by decade.

When looking in our country's state of affairs, we must be very lucky compared to America, China and Europe.
Be lucky we had at least the right wing party of our country winning twice, it's a lot worse than the left winning. Be lucky at least we can use them as the indirect means to strengthen ourselves and sooner transition Satan's will. Be lucky there has happened a shift in our country's history after years of bloodshed, lies and degeneration. If the son of Ferdinand Marcos were to swing in our favor and just be like early Duterte, Gods bless him, I'd love to back this guy up tremendously even if I seem to lag behind in knowledge of advanced history of our people. I have no clear knowledge of how politics completely works but have seen and read the good and bad actions of every leader from my previous academies, educations, researches and sense of human morality. The kike red threat has taken many potentially gifted people, families, friends, I've even seen it in my own eyes and will never forgive it after losing a dearest best friend since highschool to left democratic ideology.

Duterte, even if he is no Satanist, gave the middle finger publicly to the 'stupid god' of the bible even if he was thought to be a "chinese puppet". He appeared to be contradicting his supposed allegiance to communism with his orders against the chinese manufactured NPA and degenerates related. The same way he is fighting for us politically, we as the spiritual invisible blades will not let these negative state of affairs go on, we will not see more lives get betrayed like we have and on our own hands from the day we saw the truth Satan has given to us, had to take it back with means of spiritual and mental strength. What mattered is that we didn't have to suffer with Binay or any other leftie candidate
at that time for those of you aware of last 2016 elections.

The enemy will always have their hands on our country's information flow as long as we don't learn the proper way to use our inner flames of change to combat this system, even if we have the procedures in front of us now as new people under a light many have always seen as evil. The kike rat holding our earth always had their stupid right to
blabber about their 'good jooboz' and all but for what purpose? To try getting us to bow down to communist/marxist
agendas now being pumped in our universities. Should we let our people, as Satanists and what we swore to, let this happen?

To those of you studying in our colleges, I hope you have witnessed the infiltration and wretched seeding of the left trying
to make us into potential liberal models, candidates of new world order degeneracy or best to the tastes of the kike, an
NPA recruit vermin. University of the Philippines has had this for too long and for those of you there and are serious Satanists, I hope you are happy letting them run amock until our country has become red.

This is why we do RTRs, this is why we meditate as spiritual productive means like we need to work for our
money and lives because in truth, we are given the easter egg hacks for life and the Gods wanted us to use them to
evolve us and so on if you know the A, B and C's of the JoS. But it would be very nice if one individual, did more
for the gods in healthy and safe manners for the good of himself too which is to do anything meaningful that will
massively contribute to the war against the kike and its many sheeple lackeys.

More increment to the awoken gentile percentage in Philippines, more agitated is the enemy especially if our homeland was thought to be a place stuck up in catholicism. Let Hong kong be a great analogy to what is being done but not in physical context, just look at how they protest and shed light upon the communist tyrant named China and how they don't want their people to be owned under it.

When we look to our country in comparison to what I stated, I am ashamed and so would you be that
we are not revolted by the intellectual murdering machine of Xtianity, Islam and Judaism masking themselves as 'free religions'. Yet we let all this happen for the sake of our safeties but with professional coordination as a group,
we will topple them down the same way Adolf Hitler and Germany almost did this with the kike system but this time
smarter and well learned on every holes of the enemy.

As Satanists, we should be even more actively putting a stop to this as our enemies
are actively, even in extreme and unhealthy amounts, truly ruining our planet through all that we know that they are doing. The enemy war engines have accelerated as we have seen since 2020 and this got us to ensure this plan to expand and free more people with the power of a multilinguistic approach.

AS SATANISTS, WE ARE HERE IN THIS OCCULT BATTLEFIELD STUCK TOGETHER IN A MISSION NOT JUST FOR EARTH OR WHATEVER CHEESY WAR SPEECH CRAP BUT FOR OUR TOMORROW AGAINST AN UNSEEN ENEMY. AN INVISIBLE WAR WE FIGHT WITH INVISIBLE MEANS IT IS AGAINST A MACHINE LIKE OUTER SPACE EVIL THAT CAN'T LIVE NON-PARASITICALLY.

OUR RTRS TO THEIR TORAH CURSES.

OUR RITUALS FOR THE FOUR CROWNED PRINCES OF HELL TO THE STENCH LEFT BY THE ENEMY ON OUR PEOPLE.

THE RUNIC GROUP SPELLS FOR SECONDARY ACTION OF PROTECTION, WEALTH AND PHYSICAL SECURITY AND FOR THE ENEMY TO KNOW WE ARE A REAL DEAL.

Many great heroes like Lapu-Lapu, fought for this land because he wanted to see us living free from the clutches
of the christos worsipping lackeys masterminded by the kike alien that had lots of power. Relaying this to other
PH SS who might be very willing to aid for our race to participate in our informational fight with sacrifice of
your spare time for the gods and our people is massive gratitude to granting us the better tomorrow the JoS wants.
Para sa Pilipinas! Para sa mga bathala natin, we will not let anymore potentially great people and many innocents be
thrown away into the jew mental grinding machine anymore. Let us give back to the gods in return for letting them
accept us and better our lives.

Are you willing to give back to our divinities in return for learning the means to truly hack life which is to
help them free our planet for many other lives that are lost in kosher sleep like we were before encountering Satan?
Better to progress in mind, material and spirit than entirely lull oneself to the 'trends' of new world order, until we are all batteries.

Civilization is not to be taken for granted, said High Priestess Maxine Dietrich. I would like to add to that,
in which Civilization stands as long as its guard is strong, reverent and healthy.

Sincerely and with utmost flaming regards,
-Wildfire

Is this page already translated in Filipino?

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Sermons.html

I just borrowed an Android phone right now coz I don't have my own, but I found an old loptop at home that's still capable of running Microsoft word 2016.
I wanna try to translate this website if you don't have a translated version of it already.

Hail Satan!

Uhm.... Hey guys, I was just browsing the main jos website but I can't seem to find the Filipino jos, I know that it's not yet completed in translation but I think I might have some good amount of free time next coming weekend so I wanna spend a couple of hours translation atleast 1 page. Can someone give me a link to the Filipino jos if you got it. Thanks. Is it even still up?

tyrantmage said:
Uhm.... Hey guys, I was just browsing the main jos website but I can't seem to find the Filipino jos, I know that it's not yet completed in translation but I think I might have some good amount of free time next coming weekend so I wanna spend a couple of hours translation atleast 1 page. Can someone give me a link to the Filipino jos if you got it. Thanks. Is it even still up?
Hello. Sorry for the late reply. There is a Filipino website that is currently under translation, more at the beginning stages. If you have time and are still willing to translate please email me
[email protected]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back