Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Afrikaans Translations Thread

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Okay i have translated exactly 333 pages today.
Tomorrow will be 666.
💪💪💪💪

I will be able to do more on weekends.
Hello. What are you currently translating?
Also I did consider what Cfecit told me, so since you are two Afrikaans speakers here, maybe Way_Seeker666 can verify your translations, the grammar etc, and maybe you can verify his ones if he will wish to translate.

The Alchemist7 said:
Okay i have translated exactly 333 pages today.
Tomorrow will be 666.
💪💪💪💪

I will be able to do more on weekends.
Hello. What are you currently translating?
Also I did consider what Cfecit told me, so since you are two Afrikaans speakers here, maybe Way_Seeker666 can verify your translations, the grammar etc, and maybe you can verify his ones if he will wish to translate.

I already sent him the kabalah exposed one which i translated in 2020 to proof read he did not reply so i don't know if he has received it or what.

I am not translating at the moment as i said in another post i need a laptop because my phone screen is cracked and not ideal for editing and correcting mistakes.i have done a lot of translating on my phone sofar but it will be difficult to make corrections so thats why im planning on buying one soon and then continue with the Main Website.

Yes i will verify if Way seekers does the translations but he said he is low on time and he can only do the proof reading.

I wanted to ask you must i add images from JoS and try and make it exactly like the actual website but in a pdf form?

I wanted to ask you must i add images from JoS and try and make it exactly like the actual website but in a pdf form?
Yes if is possible because since it is written in a language that probably the person that will do the website won't understand, it will be easier for them to see where exactly to put the images on the website if they see where they are in the PDF article. But this when you get your laptop definitely, I believe it is really uncomfortable to translate on the phone.

Sorry I noticed now, images would be very helpful to be inserted so the creators of the websites will know where to insert the images in the actual online articles, but is no need to make the pdf look exactly like the website. You can keep it as simple as possible as this will save time. No need to like use multiple fonts or colours, only the title would need a bigger font to show that it's a title, in rest all needed to is write there the translations with one size and font and insert images in the same places where they are in the english articles.

I have about 200 pages left to translate for the main website im still using the old Frtr app pdf because Aquarius said i should just ignore the one contradiction that i found.
I have not bought a laptop yet because i have been spending my money on my girl oops 😳
Im just continueing on my phone.

The kabalah exposed website is not completed fully yet there are two links that still need to be translated that i need to add i see.
Wayseeker can add them if he wants to and correct any grammer mistakes if he finds them.
My focus will be on the main website for now.

Im sorry it might take longer than i wanted it to be. Luckily there is no specific time for this to be completed but i will get it done i promise.😊

I have completed the frtr pdf JoS Main and sent it to wayseeker for proof reading.

Only the rune images are missing because my stupid phone does not want to add them for some reason.

Its looks good non the less.
I will appreciate it if Wayseeker will add them and correct any mistakes because its going to take a while for me to get a laptop.

Wayseeker has received the pdfs and told me he will go through them but i told him i am going to redo them because Henu the great told me i should wait until the JoS has been updated before i start doing the translations and i should rather translate the reverse torah rituals for now.
Im just keeping people up-to-date about what is happening with this.

Wayseeker has received the pdfs and told me he will go through them but i told him i am going to redo them because Henu the great told me i should wait until the JoS has been updated before i start doing the translations and i should rather translate the reverse torah rituals for now.
Hi. Thanks. Is only the main JoS that will be updated or all websites? If is only the main JoS then maybe the other websites can be started as well. But definitely the RTRs and Rituals are a priority at the moment, at the end of the day you decide what to translate. Also if it helps, in my signature there is a RTR and Rituals archive which you can use to translate if you need, the problem is that it's mostly based on images so you won't be able to copy the text if you need it.
If not you can use the existing JoS page instead
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

The Alchemist7 said:
Hi. Thanks. Is only the main JoS that will be updated or all websites? If is only the main JoS then maybe the other websites can be started as well. But definitely the RTRs and Rituals are a priority at the moment, at the end of the day you decide what to translate. Also if it helps, in my signature there is a RTR and Rituals archive which you can use to translate if you need, the problem is that it's mostly based on images so you won't be able to copy the text if you need it.
As far as I am aware there are parts of JoS that are under review/editing/updating so it would make more sense to work on things that are not going to change anytime soon so that there would not be double the effort on the same part.

I suggested rituals or other sites to him because of that.

I am not in the editing team so I don't know the specifics, but I have figured this much.

The reverse Torah rituals are completed i sent the pdf to wayseeker,but i cannot access the updated version on
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=266666#p266666 my phone does not want to download it i think it might be too big . So some mp3 audio files i could not add guys sorry.

Henu the Great said:
The Alchemist7 said:
As far as I am aware there are parts of JoS that are under review/editing/updating so it would make more sense to work on things that are not going to change anytime soon so that there would not be double the effort on the same part.

I suggested rituals or other sites to him because of that.

I am not in the editing team so I don't know the specifics, but I have figured this much.

Henu so when will i he able to start translating the Main website? And from where? Im done with the reverse Torah rituals so to what email address do i send it too after it has been verified by Wayseeker?

Henu the Great said:

Henu so when will i he able to start translating the Main website? And from where? Im done with the reverse Torah rituals so to what email address do i send it too after it has been verified by Wayseeker?
Verified translations should be uploaded on a storage platform like mega and posted on this thread, from where they will be downloaded and archived. Also the JoS Websites Index I posted about will be updated as well.

HP Hooded Cobra said that the updates will consist only in new articles being added on the JoS website, so the old articles won't be affected. Therefore whoever is able, can start translating the main JoS now or whenever they wish or can.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP Hooded Cobra said that the updates will consist only in new articles being added on the JoS website, so the old articles won't be affected. Therefore whoever is able, can start translating the main JoS now or whenever they wish or can.
Really? So why then there is an editorial check thread where people list errors and corrections to be made?

The Boere are coming. I love the South African Dutch men. Very genuine. Strong spirit and sense of right. Good people the Boere.

Henu the Great said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Really? So why then there is an editorial check thread where people list errors and corrections to be made?

Yea im finding a lot of broken links as im translateing should i wait or what?

Personal Growth said:
The Boere are coming. I love the South African Dutch men. Very genuine. Strong spirit and sense of right. Good people the Boere.

Thank you so much it means a lot to me what you just said.
It makes me feel proud.

Personal Growth said:

It makes me feel proud.

It's the truth. Every Afrikaaner I met has heart and soul. I love you guys.

If you look at the History of SA the Boere were always building free and fair societies.

Like they implemented the greenback currency in the Cape. So the oligarchy sent the British over to make Boer War to enslave them again under federal reserve currency.

Now the Dutch are the farmers feeding the nation. And what do they get....Land expropriation. And farm attacks and farmer murders.

We whites think we're getting it with the anti-White rhetoric. Boy not compared to the Boere in SA. They're blamed for everything and are heavily discriminated against. It's because they have good Gentile souls. And so create fair and free societies the enemy doesn't want.

The Boere have a sense of community. They are a people by blood. And they have a pride in it. Yes be proud the SA Afrikanners are a great but oppressed people.

By the way I still continue daily with the Race Awakening Ritual. But only a shortened version with 22 vibrations.

Personal Growth said:
Personal Growth said:

It makes me feel proud.

If you look at the History of SA the Boere were always building free and fair societies.

Like they implemented the greenback currency in the Cape. So the oligarchy sent the British over to make Boer War to enslave them again under federal reserve currency.

Now the Dutch are the farmers feeding the nation. And what do they get....Land expropriation. And farm attacks and farmer murders.

We whites think we're getting it with the anti-White rhetoric. Boy not compared to the Boere in SA. They're blamed for everything and are heavily discriminated against. It's because they have good Gentile souls. And so create fair and free societies the enemy doesn't want.

The Boere have a sense of community. They are a people by blood. And they have a pride in it. Yes be proud the SA Afrikanners are a great but oppressed people.

By the way I still continue daily with the Race Awakening Ritual. But only a shortened version with 22 vibrations.

There a video long time ago on Youtube that i found where Adolf Hitler spoke about the boers who were in consentration camps put there by the British a long time ago. Everytime i watched it it gave me goose bumps.

The time i had facebook i joined a South African History community but a legit one with thousands and thousands of members and i shared that video there. You won't believe what happened one of the admins disapproved the video and said that it violated their community rules,then i made a big scene in the comments section about it on their page. Some important people and the founder saw it and removed that admin and posted the video again. And without me knowing my grandparents and other family members were also in that community watching me fight like a patriot defending Hitler and openly hating on the jews and the censoring of the internet. I got so much likes and support from Afrikaners it was like i was rallying a army. I even shared JoS links there about the jewish Reptilian genes. I only found out later that my grandparents saw and read all my comments.They said they were happy i stood up about the censoring of the internet and they laughed aswel for some of my comments but doent want to tell me why.
There are a lot of Boers who support Hitler thats what i saw that day,but our BIGGEST problem is christianty most people are christians and are so defensive about it.
Yes i know facebook is bad and i del my account and everything not planning on makeing one ever again.

Henu the Great said:
Well if is about minor grammar errors then one can simply move over these and fix the errors while translating. I think he meant big updates like adding aditional information to already existing articles or similar things, which won't be the case as he said. In the same way I haven't waited for Kabbalah Exposed to be updated when I translated in French since you know Mageson's writing and grammar was horrible (well I didn't even know that it was about to be fixed). I changed the grammar myself to be correct so it can be properly translated. With the JoS articles is way more easier as all you might find is some miswritten words here and there.

Hi there all families of our ALL FATHER SATAN!.

Wow it's amazing that people are so awesome. Vir die Boer man en vrou is hulle is ook baie gatvol (fed up) with things happening with them and they are really starting to get together and start to stand together and saying enough is enough. We are here and we are not going to be killed by anyone no matter who they are.

I have received information that the president Zu ma has said to his Zulu people if he is in prisoned that they must burn everything. For shorly all have seen on news. Same thing is happening with the hole of Africa and South Africa is going to get really hectic in this year for their is Jewish people playing both sides against each other and just taking over for that is what the Jewish family the De Beer family is trying to achieve for I have seen them are linked to the masons.

It is true I'll soon be able to provide information about this, but I have received information from Satan that there are more about this behind the scenes. What I have learned over the past years is to learn how to see how things are flowing and how to influence the energy to make things better in a way that is in our best interests.

HAIL TO THE ALL FATHER SATAN!!

Willmaker said:
Hi there all families of our ALL FATHER SATAN!.

Wow it's amazing that people are so awesome. Vir die Boer man en vrou is hulle is ook baie gatvol (fed up) with things happening with them and they are really starting to get together and start to stand together and saying enough is enough. We are here and we are not going to be killed by anyone no matter who they are.

I have received information that the president Zu ma has said to his Zulu people if he is in prisoned that they must burn everything. For shorly all have seen on news. Same thing is happening with the hole of Africa and South Africa is going to get really hectic in this year for their is Jewish people playing both sides against each other and just taking over for that is what the Jewish family the De Beer family is trying to achieve for I have seen them are linked to the masons.

It is true I'll soon be able to provide information about this, but I have received information from Satan that there are more about this behind the scenes. What I have learned over the past years is to learn how to see how things are flowing and how to influence the energy to make things better in a way that is in our best interests.

HAIL TO THE ALL FATHER SATAN!!

Hi Will Maker its really nice to see there are more Afrikaans SS out there.

Do you want to help with the proof reading and fixing errors that i make when translating?

Personal Growth said:
It makes me feel proud.

There a video long time ago on Youtube that i found where Adolf Hitler spoke about the boers who were in consentration camps put there by the British a long time ago. Everytime i watched it it gave me goose bumps.

The time i had facebook i joined a South African History community but a legit one with thousands and thousands of members and i shared that video there. You won't believe what happened one of the admins disapproved the video and said that it violated their community rules,then i made a big scene in the comments section about it on their page. Some important people and the founder saw it and removed that admin and posted the video again. And without me knowing my grandparents and other family members were also in that community watching me fight like a patriot defending Hitler and openly hating on the jews and the censoring of the internet. I got so much likes and support from Afrikaners it was like i was rallying a army. I even shared JoS links there about the jewish Reptilian genes. I only found out later that my grandparents saw and read all my comments.They said they were happy i stood up about the censoring of the internet and they laughed aswel for some of my comments but doent want to tell me why.
There are a lot of Boers who support Hitler thats what i saw that day,but our BIGGEST problem is christianty most people are christians and are so defensive about it.
Yes i know facebook is bad and i del my account and everything not planning on makeing one ever again.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oEryLmyKepBy/
Still cannot find the video but this comes very close
"Adolf Hitler and the Boers"
im just adding it here for anybody who wants to check it out

http://historyreviewed.best/index.php/hitler-wanted-a-white-south-african-pro-german-rebellion-the-biggest-jew-zionist-british-shill-of-all-general-jan-smuts-vs-dr-verwoerd/

I have decided to share valuable South African history aswel here for anybody to check out in the future as this adds to the bigger picture why i am translating and it will be my personal archive. I mean why not Joy of Satan is for truth seekers and upholds it no matter what.

The Alchemist7 said:
Yea im finding a lot of broken links as im translateing should i wait or what?
I posted an archive containing the entire JoS offline, I will post a thread where I will quote everybody in case they need it.

Hi Alchemist, is there a way i can download the images from the JoS offline in Mega into my phone so that i can add the images in the pdf i am making?
I tried to download the images but it sais only http urls can be downloaded. Is there another way i can download them?

Im about halfway with the JoS main website but i am so busy these days with family matters and also work. If i have a few spare minute in the day i do translateing and at night im so tired.Just saying its going slow unfortunately.

Hi Alchemist, is there a way i can download the images from the JoS offline in Mega into my phone so that i can add the images in the pdf i am making?
I tried to download the images but it sais only http urls can be downloaded. Is there another way i can download them?

Im about halfway with the JoS main website but i am so busy these days with family matters and also work. If i have a few spare minute in the day i do translateing and at night im so tired.Just saying its going slow unfortunately.
Hello. You can either download the images straight from the website, or if you download the offline archive in my signature you will find all images in the `_files` folder of their respective articles. For example if you go to the Sun kabbalistic square, in the _files folder you will find the images with the squares.

The Alchemist7 said:

Hello. You can either download the images straight from the website, or if you download the offline archive in my signature you will find all images in the `_files` folder of their respective articles. For example if you go to the Sun kabbalistic square, in the _files folder you will find the images with the squares.

Yeah i see i had to first download the app to be able to save the images.

Okay i have some bad news Wayseeker is no longer going to do proof reading. He said he is really to busy.
So you guys will just have to trust me haha
If i finish the JoS Main i will put it on mega here on this thread then the ministry can decide if they want it or not.
I am also very busy and things are going slow but its going atleast. 🙂

Okay i have some bad news Wayseeker is no longer going to do proof reading. He said he is really to busy.
If i finish the JoS Main i will put it on mega here on this thread then the ministry can decide if they want it or not.
That's fine then you can just post the translations here on this thread.

The Alchemist7 said:
That's fine then you can just post the translations here on this thread.

This is the one that is not updated im just sharing it so you know i am actually doing work and also im still figuring out how Mega works and want to see how to share with it.
Can you also give me tips of how it should look because the one i am busy with now looks the same but it just has original JoS links at the bottom of each article.
https://mega.nz/file/ch10yTBQ#YGfDe7ANNuZJ_DUTDl2TPR7XfCIyXYVtbHTM7S_Joos

This is the one that is not updated im just sharing it so you know i am actually doing work and also im still figuring out how Mega works and want to see how to share with it.
Can you also give me tips of how it should look because the one i am busy with now looks the same but it just has original JoS links at the bottom of each article.
https://mega.nz/file/ch10yTBQ#YGfDe7ANNuZJ_DUTDl2TPR7XfCIyXYVtbHTM7S_Joos
Is totally fine in a PDF like this, even HP Hooded Cobra said a PDF for translations is preferable but one thing that is really needed and important is to make a connection between your translation and the English original article. For example you can either write the English title below the Afrikaans title, or put the link of the English article below the title of your translation, or hyperlink the titles with the English links. I think best is to put the links of the English articles below te titles. Otherwise probably those who will create the websites will have to translate again at least the title back in English so they can know what articles are they working with, which will take extra unneccesary time.

I already sent him the kabalah exposed one which i translated in 2020 to proof read he did not reply so i don't know if he has received it or what.
Hi. Do you have Kabbalah Exposed translated in Afrikaans? Post it here so I can make a Blogger website with it.

The Alchemist7 said:
Hi. Do you have Kabbalah Exposed translated in Afrikaans? Post it here so I can make a Blogger website with it.

https://mega.nz/file/UpkCkYyY#Wc6SnYSj8Qv5FOUSn_AtTHt4ZPI3M9J4aGw7pnPYCjU

Its the one i did in 2020. Sorry about the heading i spelled it wrong,i was planning on sending the pdf to my close friends at the time and didn't really care about the heading that much but the rest is all good.I cannot fix it. I don't know if you want to use it because there are one or two articles missing and i haven't had time to do any translation work on the main and this Kabalah exposed. Yes i know i am very slow but things happen that i do not plan for and it slows me down but just know i am still fully committed.
Hail Satan

How long do we have to complete this?
As i understand everyone works at their own pace.
The good news is i found another proof reader.
She is interested in JoS and very good in Afrikaans. She also has better grades than me. She is not a SS but definitely could or would be when she learns the truth. I thought let me shoot two birds with one stone. She proof reads and high lights any errors and at the same time she learns and also i told her i will pay her when she has done it and she said no she doesn't want money. She read the first article with me on JoS main and i can see it caught her attention. She agreed to proof read everything i hope she does carry through.

The reverse Torah rituals website it completed i just need to add links to the original JoS pages.

There is no time limit. I am not even sure if most people who offered to involve in translations are still doing this because they are not posting anymore. Probably they are either communicating with each other by email or they will post the translatons when they will finish or who knows.

So will your friend verify Kabbalah Exposed? In this case I can make the website later when the translations are checked. One thing I noticed in this title:
Die Qlippoth of 'Empty Husks' verduidelik
Husk also means shell, `Empty shells`, there must be a translation for `Empty shells` in Afrikaans, isn't it?
There is also that PDF at the end of the website that needs to be translated. If is too long I can translate it with an online translator and make it look like the English one with black background and coloured font and everything but then the text must be corrected from all writing and grammar errors. Also there is this article
https://kabbalahexposed.com/Updates.html

The problem is, the English website has been updated since 2020. Mageson's terrible grammar has been corrected and he has been removed as HP and as author of some articles in the website. I don't know if merely checking the grammar is enough, the whole document will need to be updated to match the current state of the English website.

Regarding Mageson's articles, when I translated the website into Romanian and French it was not updated yet and I was using an online translator, so I had to modify the English text to be grammarly correct and to make sense before translating it with the translator (DeepL or google or I think I used both). Did you do the same or you translated manually? Because if Mageson's messy english text is put in google or whatever translator, the translated text will be as messy as the english one.

The Alchemist7 said:
There is no time limit. I am not even sure if most people who offered to involve in translations are still doing this because they are not posting anymore. Probably they are either communicating with each other by email or they will post the translatons when they will finish or who knows.

So will your friend verify Kabbalah Exposed? In this case I can make the website later when the translations are checked. One thing I noticed in this title:
Husk also means shell, `Empty shells`, there must be a translation for `Empty shells` in Afrikaans, isn't it?
There is also that PDF at the end of the website that needs to be translated. If is too long I can translate it with an online translator and make it look like the English one with black background and coloured font and everything but then the text must be corrected from all writing and grammar errors. Also there is this article

The problem is, the English website has been updated since 2020. Mageson's terrible grammar has been corrected and he has been removed as HP and as author of some articles in the website. I don't know if merely checking the grammar is enough, the whole document will need to be updated to match the current state of the English website.

Regarding Mageson's articles, when I translated the website into Romanian and French it was not updated yet and I was using an online translator, so I had to modify the English text to be grammarly correct and to make sense before translating it with the translator (DeepL or google or I think I used both). Did you do the same or you translated manually? Because if Mageson's messy english text is put in google or whatever translator, the translated text will be as messy as the english one.

That one i did in 2020 i just put it in the translator thats that so dont use it!! I have read a lot on there and its not that bad but i will start a new one after i am done with the Main.

Here is the RTR website PDF i just finished proof reading it now and added english titles so they know where is what.

https://mega.nz/file/849gmIDD#ymFLgYxQ0zvz_F3EekWSTIxvGRB-7ucIv8VEyQJoo-o

Its fine to use

The Alchemist7 said:

She said so but i doent know for sure. 500+ pages is a lot to read. If she is SS deep down she will. If you can get a Afrikaans online translator like the DL you are talking about then yes do it i will proof read and fix.

The Alchemist7 said:

Wait you can do Christianity exposed i want to do kabbalah if thats fine

I did send you a message but ended up del it and told you dont use that pdf im gonna make a new one because its a half job Jimmy and not meant for being on JoS. I only thought about that after i already sent you. I deleted it because i kind of became a drama queen because i thought everything is updated now and i will need to start over again for the 4th time with the main and got a bit fustrated.

So if you want to help me you can translate Christianity exposed and i will proof and fix what mistakes the translator makes.

Wait you can do Christianity exposed i want to do kabbalah if thats fine
Alright I will translate Exposing Christianity. I will use Bing sice Afrikaans is not on DeepL. Before I start, I put here the first 3 paragraphs from the first page of the website, let me know how bad the translation is.

Omdat die Christen in die gevorderde stadiums van die Christelike godsdiens in die gevorderde stadiums van die Christelike godsdiens 'n kunsmatige voorkoms aanneem en soos die leuen begin lyk: Die bekende pasta kyk met die smiley masker. Die leuen kom na vore in die fisiese self.

Christene beweer onophoudelik dat "Die Duiwel mislei" "Die Duiwel mislei..." Wat hulle nie sien nie, is dat alles waarvan hulle die Duiwel beskuldig, werklik die God is wat hulle aanbid, bekend as Yaweh/Jehova. Alles waarvan die Christene die "Duiwel" beskuldig, is regtig van hulle eie God. Dit word in die Bybeltekste bewys: 'n Moordenaar en 'n leuenaar van die begin af "Haat" "Hy bedrieg al die nasies"

Die probleem is dat min mense werklik die Bybel lees. Die meeste glo net wat hulle aangaande die Christelike godsdiens en die Bybel vertel word. Min mense het dit gelees en kan dit sien vir waarvoor dit is. Selfs minder sal ophou dink of selfs bevraagteken waarom die Bybel getalle het. Alles in die Bybel is gesteel en verderf, met die geestelike kennis wat verwyder is.

Link to the website
https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

So how do you assess the translation? If is decent then maybe you won't have too much headache correcting it, if is terrible then we need to see if is really quicker to translate it this way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back