Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Serbo-Croatian Translation Thread

I will quote here the members who offered to help in ex-Yugoslavian languages JoS

r2vven said:
Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian/Montenegrin - Ex-Yugoslavian

FaboanDeAdonai said:
German, Swedish, Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian

By the way I am not sure of Montenegrin is part of the ex-Yugoslavian languages? If not there would be a separate thread opened for Montenegrin. It might be neccesary anyway to open separated threads for these languages if this thread will get too overcrowded, we will see if will be needed.

Hello to anyone reading this.

I requested for this subforum to be made as it is my intent to translate the main webpage of the JOS completely, including all information about the Gods, Satan, our history, meditations and witchcraft.

This will be my first milestone. Translating other books that have hundreds of pages is also a goal, but it's a long-term one. I'm currently busy with university so it's not going to be finished very quickly, but at least the main JOS webpage/a good chunk of BlackSun666 will be done in a reasonable time.

If anyone else wishes to participate and is from Ex-Yugoslavia, please quote me here with your email and message me on

[email protected]

Hail

I don't mind translating the meditations and witchcraft pages since I consider these most important for now, however the python code to run the sitemap doesn't work. I will put the meditations into a separate text file and upload it here once I'm done. There use to be a sect called Temple of Pride but it got taken down over 5 years ago, it had a large portion of the JOS translated. If anyone remembers the exact link so we could pull it from the internet archive it would save us a lot of work.

The Alchemist7 said:
I will quote here the members who offered to help in ex-Yugoslavian languages JoS

r2vven said:

FaboanDeAdonai said:

By the way I am not sure of Montenegrin is part of the ex-Yugoslavian languages? If not there would be a separate thread opened for Montenegrin. It might be neccesary anyway to open separated threads for these languages if this thread will get too overcrowded, we will see if will be needed.

Hello, don't worry😉. I live here, and Montenegro as a sovereign state only started existing in 2006, as before that it was a part of Serbia, so practically it's more or less the same language, with the difference being a dialect and some words. We can understand each other perfectly though (think British vs American English, but more similar).

The Alchemist7 said:

r2vven said:

FaboanDeAdonai said:

Yes, Montenegrin is part of the group 🙂

I can both translate and correct already existing translations, no problem.

I think I still have many things translated, dating back to 2012, 2013. So if the info is still valid, I could use those too.

Anybody here can contact me for any task, I'm gonna do it.
My schedule is full arm, but passion for translating and spreading Satan's truth is far stronger, so bring it on 😀

Hail Satan!

throwaway88 said:
I don't mind translating the meditations and witchcraft pages since I consider these most important for now, however the python code to run the sitemap doesn't work. I will put the meditations into a separate text file and upload it here once I'm done. There use to be a sect called Temple of Pride but it got taken down over 5 years ago, it had a large portion of the JOS translated. If anyone remembers the exact link so we could pull it from the internet archive it would save us a lot of work.
Hello, what languages would you like to help into specifically? All ex-Yugoslavia languages?

The Alchemist7 said:
throwaway88 said:
Hello, what languages would you like to help into specifically? All ex-Yugoslavia languages?

Croatian specifically. I will be done with the beginning section today, intermediate, advanced and information should be done by monday (of the meditation section). I have added translators notes at the end of some pages for some things that were overlooked in the initial writing, since some of these are from the beginning of the webpage in 2003. Once I post them feel free to revise these notes, I stand behind everything I have written. Unfortunately I won't have the time to do the witchcraft section as well, but hopefully this helps get the website running initially faster.

throwaway88 said:
throwaway88 said:

The Alchemist7 said:

Croatian specifically. I will be done with the beginning section today, intermediate, advanced and information should be done by monday (of the meditation section). I have added translators notes at the end of some pages for some things that were overlooked in the initial writing, since some of these are from the beginning of the webpage in 2003. Once I post them feel free to revise these notes, I stand behind everything I have written. Unfortunately I won't have the time to do the witchcraft section as well, but hopefully this helps get the website running initially faster.

Ok, I see you're gonna dedicate mostly to the translation of Joy of Satan website; I'm gonna do Exposing Christianity then, this is gonna be my summer project. When I finish, I could start with Death of Communism or The 3d Reich and Satanism.
Here is some blog with all links to ex-Yu Spiritual Satanism websites (I think it's in Bosnian)... maybe it's even from one of us :)

As promised, albeit 1 day later than expected, I have finished translating the entire meditation section to Croatian.
https://gofile.io/d/3WtDhm
Since like I said I couldn't/didn't know how to pull all the htmls with the python tool, I simply posted them in the same manner the full text file was done. I know this will probably take more work to adapt, but I'm not that experienced in making web pages.
I likely won't be able to help out further until October at the earliest.
Hope this helps!

https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Bosnian.html

Check this out. There's a bunch of translated stuff already. Did you translate this?

r2vven said:

Check this out. There's a bunch of translated stuff already. Did you translate this?

Wow, this is awesome 😀
No, it wasn't me, but it's gonna help us tremendously!

HS!

FaboanDeAdonai said:
Forgot to put the link, sorry :roll:

https://mca.blogger.ba/
Hello. Is anyone here willing to receive already translated articles? I could translate the necessary websites using Deepl.
(But this program has only Slovenian language included, maybe I can find something that includes the rest.)
I'm thinking that this way it will make your work easier

r2vven said:

Hello. Are these PDFs in your link translations from the main JoS in Bosnian? Are there grammar or writing errors in them?

The Alchemist7 said:
r2vven said:

Hello. Are these PDFs in your link translations from the main JoS in Bosnian? Are there grammar or writing errors in them?

Hi! Yes, there's a whole lot of translated material that is sufficiently well translated. I have not yet checked if the JoS main website was fully translated, and I will do so in the following days (along with making sure there aren't any grammar errors and mistakes).

Once I do, I will let you know here!

NishaWillow said:
Hello. Is anyone here willing to receive already translated articles? I could translate the necessary websites using Deepl.
(But this program has only Slovenian language included, maybe I can find something that includes the rest.)
I'm thinking that this way it will make your work easier

Hey, tbh it's much easier for me to directly translate, so I can have total control over text I'm translating.
Thanks for the offer tho 😊

HS!

r2vven said:
The Alchemist7 said:
r2vven said:

Hi! Yes, there's a whole lot of translated material that is sufficiently well translated. I have not yet checked if the JoS main website was fully translated, and I will do so in the following days (along with making sure there aren't any grammar errors and mistakes).

I kindly recommend everyone not to use any online translators, it's important to speak in a way a native speaker would, that's the point of translating to all of these.

In the 147 pages I've translated I didn't write in the first person, AKA every time Maxine cited a personal example, I referred to her as "Autorica navodi..." and made it clear that the person translating isn't the same person who wrote it. Also the reason I included translators noted or "Prevoditeljeva napomena:" at the end of some articles which needed clarification because some things get lost in translation or things that are common and verified knowledge nowadays weren't included. And example of this is me including examples of affirmations for planetary squares, the number of repetitions (9 for spiritual, 10 for material) etc. or references to other articles.

The only part I didn't translate was Runes, I left that to someone more versed in linguistics. I did adapt the vibrations for native speakers of our language as opposed to English in many mantras and squares for example, because we already pronounce certain letters natively the way they're spouse to be announced.

For example, the letter I we would just pronounce as IIIII, and the english vibration would have EEEEE instead, so I adapted those for native Balkan speakers.

Let me know if you need me to clarify anything else.

r2vven said:

Then I can mark the Bosnian main JoS as incomplete for the moment. That page is a mere list of PDFs so ideally these should be integrated in a Joy of Satan website in Bosnian that should look exactly like the English one and to contain all these articles.

r2vven said:
Hello, don't worry😉. I live here, and Montenegro as a sovereign state only started existing in 2006, as before that it was a part of Serbia, so practically it's more or less the same language, with the difference being a dialect and some words. We can understand each other perfectly though (think British vs American English, but more similar).
Hello. If Montenegrin and Serbian are extremely similar, is it any point to translate JoS in both languages? It can be translated only in serbian if montenegrins can understand it perfectly, what do you think?

throwaway88 said:
I kindly recommend everyone not to use any online translators, it's important to speak in a way a native speaker would, that's the point of translating to all of these.
The condition that must be used when translating with an online translator is those translations must be verified by a native speaker, otherwise these translations won't be ready to be included in websites since as you said online translations cannot translate in the way a native speaker can. If a native speaker uses an online translator to speed up the process then they definitely need to correct all grammar and writing errors. For example I have translated Kabbalah Exposed in Finnish and currently Henu the Great is verifying the translations since he is a native Finnish speaker.

throwaway88 said:
In the 147 pages I've translated I didn't write in the first person, AKA every time Maxine cited a personal example, I referred to her as "Autorica navodi..." and made it clear that the person translating isn't the same person who wrote it. Also the reason I included translators noted or "Prevoditeljeva napomena:" at the end of some articles which needed clarification because some things get lost in translation or things that are common and verified knowledge nowadays weren't included. And example of this is me including examples of affirmations for planetary squares, the number of repetitions (9 for spiritual, 10 for material) etc. or references to other articles.
I think you can translate first person like in English since HPS Maxine is anyway noted at the end as the author of the article. Basically is no difference if is in English or Croatian as she is the author of the same article, but it's just translated as it is in other language where she is also written as the author of the article. If you want maybe you can add also `translated by` and add there the person who translated.

If you translate `the author states` while you also write Maxine as the author at the end of the article, people might read that Maxine was reffering to another author in that sentence where you use "Autorica navodi..."

Hello!

Please check out this Wordpress site: https://josbosnia.wordpress.com/

It is basically the main Joy Of Satan webpage translated. The most important webpages were translated (Introduction to Satanism, its origins, Demons, Meditations and Witchcraft).

I'd say that the quality of translation is 90% perfect. There are a few typos, and some sentences have a weird order of words in them. However, I guarantee that everything can be perfectly understood. Even the English JoS webpage isn't perfect. I'd say that this is enough to start an official Joy of Satan Bosnian webpage. I am willing to go over the main material and double-check the validity of the information regarding the meditations, Satanism's origins, witchcraft, Demons and astrology (which I think are the most important ones for new people).

There are also a lot of books/PDFs translated here https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Bosnian.html, and some of them are the 40 day meditation program, Hatha Yoga, The Necronomicon (50 names of Marduk), HPS Maxine's Sermons of Satan (more than 100 pages), 5 Tibetans, etc.

Serious effort has been put into this, and even though I would disagree with some of the translations (not that the material I checked has been incorrectly translated, it's just that I think that a different word sequence would have been better in certain contexts), this is infinitely better than having to start from scratch. We basically got a working version of the webpage ready.

Now, I see there's a misconception about our choice of language (Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian/Montenegrin). It would be unwise to translate to all of these languages, because they share more than 99% similarities. I guarantee you that the material, translated to any of these languages, would be easy to understand for any speaker who speaks either one of the languages I mentioned above. That's why we call it Ex-Yu (we all used to be one country 30 years ago).

Now, I'd like your input on what to do next.

r2vven said:
Now, I see there's a misconception about our choice of language (Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian/Montenegrin). It would be unwise to translate to all of these languages, because they share more than 99% similarities. I guarantee you that the material, translated to any of these languages, would be easy to understand for any speaker who speaks either one of the languages I mentioned above. That's why we call it Ex-Yu (we all used to be one country 30 years ago).

Yes, I've been thinking about this too lately and I agree with you. Somebody put really tremendous effort into translating JoS into Bosnian, I've even found Exposing Christianity, Third Reich & Satanism, and Death of communism. There are some funny words / sentences used, but I couldn't say if it's wrong or not, since Bosnian is not my mother tongue.
But then again, you know how our people are, still dwelling on our (corrupted) past and thinking one is better than the other just because one is Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian... Maybe I'm wrong, but I was thinking, JoS should also be for "ordinary" people, who are still completely clueless, if you know what I mean.
Maybe it would be good to have one website for all ex-Yus, but main things (meditations, witchcraft, Demons, Exposing Christianity, communism and Third Reich) offered in all 3 languages... Sermons for example can stay in languages they have already been translated to, and the rest of them we can divide among ourselves and translate them in our languages. Just my thoughts. Tell me what you think 🙂

Hail Satan!

r2vven said:
I'd say that the quality of translation is 90% perfect. There are a few typos, and some sentences have a weird order of words in them. However, I guarantee that everything can be perfectly understood. Even the English JoS webpage isn't perfect. I'd say that this is enough to start an official Joy of Satan Bosnian webpage.
Definitely that website is a legitimate Joy of Satan website in Bosnian. What will happen though is that probably all websites created with Blogger, Wordpress or other platforms will migrate into our own domains, as this is what HP Hooded Cobra intends to do. As I said relying on Google or other major platforms is not really ideal on long-term. For example I have two websites created with Blogger, let's say somehow Google figure out about them, all they have to do is close my google account and these websites are gone forever.

I see with the JoS websites is not the same thing. As far as I noticed if they are taken down, they are somehow restored but not rebuilt from scratch, which would take insane amounts of time for a website like the main JoS. HP Hooded Cobra con confirm or infirm if that's the case. For now definitely the website you linked is really important to spread the word among the ex-Yugoslavian speakers, is just that in the close future all that knowledge and information will be transferred into JoS own domains. I am working on a index document where I will link all Joy of Satan websites and PDFs I can find, I will definitely link the website you posted into the Bosnian page.

r2vven said:

throwaway88 said:
I don't mind translating the meditations and witchcraft pages since I consider these most important for now,

FaboanDeAdonai said:
Maybe it would be good to have one website for all ex-Yus, but main things (meditations, witchcraft, Demons, Exposing Christianity, communism and Third Reich) offered in all 3 languages... Sermons for example can stay in languages they have already been translated to, and the rest of them we can divide among ourselves and translate them in our languages. Just my thoughts. Tell me what you think 🙂

Hail Satan!

You can obviously translate as you wish. My personal opinion if you want it is that, if Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin and Serbian are over 99% identical as expressed above, my opinion is to translate `direct instructions` in each language. Direct instructions would mean:
- All the RTRs as they instruct us how to reverse the hebrew letters
- All meditations and spells as they instruct us how to use magic for our deeds
- All Rituals as they instruct us on different matters (rituals to Satan and the Gods, Race awareness Rituals etc)
So these can be translated into all 4 languages so every single person who reads this information can understand it perfectly in his own dialect.

The websites, Exposing Christianity, Black Sun 666, Sermons rest of the JoS, Third Reich and Satanism/Christianity (I noticed it has both terms but is the same website) etc, these are about `informing` people and not instructing them. These are informing people about our history/past, about religion, spirituality and many other things. I consider these can be translated into only one language if people speaking all the other ones can understand it without any problem. Now what language would be the best to choose. The one with the most speakers?

What do you all think?

The Alchemist7 said:
You can obviously translate as you wish. My personal opinion if you want it is that, if Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin and Serbian are over 99% identical as expressed above, my opinion is to translate `direct instructions` in each language. Direct instructions would mean:
- All the RTRs as they instruct us how to reverse the hebrew letters
- All meditations and spells as they instruct us how to use magic for our deeds
- All Rituals as they instruct us on different matters (rituals to Satan and the Gods, Race awareness Rituals etc)
So these can be translated into all 4 languages so every single person who reads this information can understand it perfectly in his own dialect.

The websites, Exposing Christianity, Black Sun 666, Sermons rest of the JoS, Third Reich and Satanism/Christianity (I noticed it has both terms but is the same website) etc, these are about `informing` people and not instructing them. These are informing people about our history/past, about religion, spirituality and many other things. I consider these can be translated into only one language if people speaking all the other ones can understand it without any problem. Now what language would be the best to choose. The one with the most speakers?

What do you all think?

Yeah, I know. It's not about the language, but about our mentality. I personally don't mind reading something in any language I understand, because I'm willing to learn and will do anything to get that specific knowledge.
Maybe I'm just worrying too much out of desperation 😅
You're right, those who want to learn will find their way, we can't save everyone.

r2vven said:

throwaway88 said:

Since I don't know anymore who is translating what, just tell me if you need any help or if I need to translate something. If there's nothing left, I'm gonna switch to the German group.

HS!

Yes, the idea of translating the meditations pages, witchcraft pages and rituals into all three languages is feasible, it's not a big deal. I can speak all three, but I'm a native speaker of Bosnian and Serbian (born in one of them, lived in another) so I can do any one of them.

Also, in my opinion, the books are translated perfectly well (perfectly in the sense that the message they convey is identical to the one the authors intended, not counting some small disagreements I have with the order of words in certain sentences).

Also what Faboan said is true. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the break up of Yugoslavia, but it was followed by wars, ethnic tensions and massacres being committed in this part of the world. That's why there's a bitter feeling for all three nations involved (Bosniaks, Serbs and Croatians), but I will guarantee you that if any citizen of any of the three countries, who doesn't speak English, came across a JoS site either in Bosnian, Serbian or Croatian, they would welcome it and not pay attention to the name of the language. I'm sorry to have to explain it with a long paragraph but I had to explain the situation a bit more so you'd be familiar with what me and Faboan say.

This is exactly why I requested that the name of the thread be Ex-Yugoslavia (because a small minority of people wouldn't get pissed if they saw their language missing but, say, one of the other (99% similarities) is there :lol: ).

My question is, is there a folder or something with which we can work with? What I mean is a folder containing all RTRs, meditations, rituals and witchcraft?

r2vven said:
My question is, is there a folder or something with which we can work with? What I mean is a folder containing all RTRs, meditations, rituals and witchcraft?

I'm not sure if you're looking for original texts or translations, or just a place where you can put everything, but I have this:

https://mega.nz/#F!f99GQAYC!M7KKBl4tzvNfGSnM2eWsZQ

https://mega.nz/folder/61IjhSSb#LK2piEUWSzzvUJfZopoNIw

r2vven said:
I don't think there are, I have translated straight from the websites, or from PDFs if the respective pages were down, I guess everybody is doing the same.

throwaway88 said:

r2vven said:
Bosnian, Serbian

FaboanDeAdonai said:
Ex-Yugoslavian

Ok concerning what we know at the moment:
-Throwaway88 is translating the meditation and whitchcraft sections in Croatian
- Meditations and Whitchcraft are translated into Bosnian already
- The main JoS is translated into Bosnian already
Here the Whitchcraft section is quite difficult to judge since it contains both meditations and many informative only articles.

Regarding only the Main JoS website, what is needed left is:
- Meditations and Whitchcraft in Serbian
- RTRs and RItuals in all Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian
I am not including Montenegrin anymore since it seems to be Serbian but with a different name.

I would have proposed to have the Bosnian JoS serving as main JoS website for Ex-Yugoslavian JoS but I understand there are tensions between these 3 countries so is a delicate situation. I was thinking about translating different sections and websites into one of all languages, for example Exposing Christianity could be translated into Croatian, Black Sun666 could be translated into Serbian, The Real Holocaust could be translated into Bosnian, Death of Communism and White Death of Islam could be like split into all 3 languages (each website has 4 collumns of articles, one for each language and the last one same one category for each language) and so on.

OR

The Main JoS can remain in Bosnian as the official Main for Ex-Yugoslavian (excluding Meditations, RItuals and RTRs) and the other websites can be split between Croatian and Serbian, for example
- Exposing Christianity, Death of Communism, Third Reich and Christianity into Croatian
- Black Sun666, White Death of Islam, The Real Holocaust into Serbian
And the rest which are not mentionned same allocated to either one of the languages.

What do you think? Personally I would think the second option is better. Or maybe you have better options. Where I try to get is to pacify all three languages without wasting time, work and resources into translations that are more or less identical.

r2vven said:

I requested for this subforum to be made as it is my intent to translate the main webpage of the JOS completely, including all information about the Gods, Satan, our history, meditations and witchcraft.

This will be my first milestone. Translating other books that have hundreds of pages is also a goal, but it's a long-term one. I'm currently busy with university so it's not going to be finished very quickly, but at least the main JOS webpage/a good chunk of BlackSun666 will be done in a reasonable time.

If anyone else wishes to participate and is from Ex-Yugoslavia, please quote me here with your email and message me on

[email protected]

Hail
[email protected]

I can help with translating in Serbian and simular ones (I cant do macedonian and slvoenian)

Serbon said:
I can help with translating in Serbian and simular ones (I cant do macedonian and slvoenian)
Hello, thanks for joining. I proposed above how to translate JoS using all ex-Yugoslavian languages since they are very similar. You can read the discussions posted in the thread and post your thoughts or opinions or proposals, also you can colaborate with te other ex-Yugoslavian members on what to translate.

The Alchemist7 said:

Ok, I can take the RTRs and rest of the Rituals (Croatian).
Personally I don't mind having JoS in Bosnian or Serbian. I was just concerned about newbies who are gonna find the website and maybe give up on reading cos it's in "enemy" language (as funny as this might sound, it's how majority of ex Yugoslavians think 🙄). And christianity (catholicism) is damn strong there, at least in Croatia. Even those who are not super religious and don't go to church every Sunday, they still somehow identify themselves as catholics, it's like part of our identity, if you're Croatian and a patriot, you're a catholic too. So many highly educated are among them too (here I'm referring to people which are still able to think critically and have some common sense left).
And that's why is important to educate those poor bastards and break that crappy spell.
I suppose it's the same in Serbia, just orthodox, and in Bosnia half is christian, and half muslim, if I'm not wrong.
So of course, like you said, let's first translate most important sections, then with time we can keep updating ex Yu JoS with other translations, if it's not pain in the ass for those managing the websites 😊

Hail Satan!

FaboanDeAdonai said:
I was just concerned about newbies who are gonna find the website and maybe give up on reading cos it's in "enemy" language (as funny as this might sound, it's how majority of ex Yugoslavians think 🙄)
So people got really divided before the fall of Yugoslavia? It's interesting because the Socialist Romania was also targeted for dissolvation and destruction by jewish ruled Russia/USSR and United States. Romanians in general are as well extremely divided and hateful towards each other, also extremely religious orthodox christians. Same there if you are a patriot then 99.9% you are an orthodox christian. Also many intelligent `elite` people there are religious, very similar to what you described.

The difference is there was no war in Romania, although there were violent manifestations. Probably it would have been a war if any other methods were unsuccessful. I heard the theory that psychotronic weapons have been used on the population to increase the popular anger on the government, this combined with already existing tensions and mass media propaganda. The reality is that everything that has been built in the Socialist Romania now is all destroyed or given nearly for free to western corporations by corruption means, so Yugoslavia and Romania had a similar fate unfortunately, although these were top countries in many fields. What happened in the last decades really saddens and angers me, although for general normal people the communist times were deffinitely not any beter than the `democracy` where same communists came to power, turning overnight from socialist communists into democratic capitalists.

Anyway, I proposed a way to get a bit of JoS translated in all languages. So for example if Croatians find JoS translated in the enemy Bosnian language, they will also have a big chunk of JoS translated only in Croatian (just an example). And this goes for all languages. Maybe this way we can prevent potential resentments of some individuals who won't like that a part of JoS is translated in other languages and not theirs.

The Alchemist7 said:
FaboanDeAdonai said:
I was just concerned about newbies who are gonna find the website and maybe give up on reading cos it's in "enemy" language (as funny as this might sound, it's how majority of ex Yugoslavians think 🙄)
So people got really divided before the fall of Yugoslavia? It's interesting because the Socialist Romania was also targeted for dissolvation and destruction by jewish ruled Russia/USSR and United States. Romanians in general are as well extremely divided and hateful towards each other, also extremely religious orthodox christians. Same there if you are a patriot then 99.9% you are an orthodox christian. Also many intelligent `elite` people there are religious, very similar to what you described.

The difference is there was no war in Romania, although there were violent manifestations. Probably it would have been a war if any other methods were unsuccessful. I heard the theory that psychotronic weapons have been used on the population to increase the popular anger on the government, this combined with already existing tensions and mass media propaganda. The reality is that everything that has been built in the Socialist Romania now is all destroyed or given nearly for free to western corporations by corruption means, so Yugoslavia and Romania had a similar fate unfortunately, although these were top countries in many fields. What happened in the last decades really saddens and angers me, although for general normal people the communist times were deffinitely not any beter than the `democracy` where same communists came to power, turning overnight from socialist communists into democratic capitalists.

Anyway, I proposed a way to get a bit of JoS translated in all languages. So for example if Croatians find JoS translated in the enemy Bosnian language, they will also have a big chunk of JoS translated only in Croatian (just an example). And this goes for all languages. Maybe this way we can prevent potential resentments of some individuals who won't like that a part of JoS is translated in other languages and not theirs.

Actually, in Yugoslavia people were somehow better to each other and they were working all together, according to my parents (I was already born in an “independent” country). After the fall the shit started.

Yeah, when a sane person thinks about it, it’s just terrifying what’s been going on in Balkans and what’s been done to our people, since forever. If there weren’t bloody wars, there was hardcore communism (the iron curtain for ex.). Today we are the poorest part of Europe, despite everything the Nature gave us (as you said, we were either forced to sell to foreign “investors” or the industry/production was simply destroyed by corrupted politicians). And so they turned us against each other, so while we fight and hate each other, they can calmly conspire and do mess behind our backs, you know the story.

As a SS, I hate only one race and only one race is my enemy. So if you ask me, I don’t mind to read our stuff in any language. And when I think about it, when I was pretty new in Satanism and have accidentally found JoS in (enemy 😀) Bosnian, I’ve felt nothing but pride and happiness knowing there’s more of us in that part of the world. So yeah, if somebody is still on a level of an ameba, he/she couldn’t understand or accept the Truth even in a simplified form of their own language, with included pictures.

I think we did a big thing and helped those who were looking for help. The others will eventually do the same in some other life 😉

Hail Satan!

FaboanDeAdonai said:
The Alchemist7 said:

What should I translate?

Ok, I can take the RTRs and rest of the Rituals (Croatian).
Personally I don't mind having JoS in Bosnian or Serbian. I was just concerned about newbies who are gonna find the website and maybe give up on reading cos it's in "enemy" language (as funny as this might sound, it's how majority of ex Yugoslavians think 🙄). And christianity (catholicism) is damn strong there, at least in Croatia. Even those who are not super religious and don't go to church every Sunday, they still somehow identify themselves as catholics, it's like part of our identity, if you're Croatian and a patriot, you're a catholic too. So many highly educated are among them too (here I'm referring to people which are still able to think critically and have some common sense left).
And that's why is important to educate those poor bastards and break that crappy spell.
I suppose it's the same in Serbia, just orthodox, and in Bosnia half is christian, and half muslim, if I'm not wrong.
So of course, like you said, let's first translate most important sections, then with time we can keep updating ex Yu JoS with other translations, if it's not pain in the ass for those managing the websites 😊

Hail Satan!

throwaway88 said:
As promised, albeit 1 day later than expected, I have finished translating the entire meditation section to Croatian.
https://gofile.io/d/3WtDhm
Since like I said I couldn't/didn't know how to pull all the htmls with the python tool, I simply posted them in the same manner the full text file was done. I know this will probably take more work to adapt, but I'm not that experienced in making web pages.
I likely won't be able to help out further until October at the earliest.
Hope this helps!
Hello. The simple translation into documents is completely fine, but in the link it says the folder is empty. I haven't managed to download the files when you posted them unfortunately. You can use instead mega.nz, you can create an account and have 5 GB of data which won't be deleted for a good period of time.

FaboanDeAdonai said:
Forgot to put the link, sorry :roll:

Hi. What is in that link specifically? Is like one JoS website or is multiple articles from multiple websites?

FaboanDeAdonai said:
r2vven said:

I'm not sure if you're looking for original texts or translations, or just a place where you can put everything, but I have this:

These links are backup files from the English JoS?

r2vven said:

FaboanDeAdonai said:
Hail Satan!

Serbon said:

throwaway88 said:

Hello. I found Exposing Christianity in Croatian on the JoS archive.
https://web.archive.org/web/20160610193538/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Exp.Chrst._Croatian.pdf
Can somebody please have a look and say if all the English Exposing Chrstianity is translated there and if the translation is of good quality? At 220 pages it seems as complete.

The Alchemist7 said:
https://web.archive.org/web/20160610193538/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Exp.Chrst._Croatian.pdf
Can somebody please have a look and say if all the English Exposing Chrstianity is translated there and if the translation is of good quality? At 220 pages it seems as complete.

I already see just from the title it was translated with some online translator :D
But no worries, I can fix it :)

The Alchemist7 said:

Hi. What is in that link specifically? Is like one JoS website or is multiple articles from multiple websites?

These links are backup files from the English JoS?

First link is an old blog where many things form English JoS were translated into Bosnian + it has many links leading to other websites with ex-Yu translations.

These Mega folders I´ve found here some time ago, from other members, so yes, one is a backup of most important things from JoS, the other one has all RTR translated into Bosnian.

HS!

The Alchemist7 said:
r2vven said:

FaboanDeAdonai said:
Hail Satan!

Serbon said:

throwaway88 said:

Can you please send me the program and everything for the translation to be done? Also where do I send it?

Off-topic question to Ex-Yugoslavs. How are the various nations of former Yugo anyways?

In comparison to other European nations and whatnot how much does the internet penetrate into their lives? How connected or how advanced are the societies of these former nations?

I recall from my childhood the war of the 90s and whatnot and all these nations interfering particular the U.S. with the jew Wesley Clarke mentioning something like we can't allow a racialist homeland for the native European like blatantly out in front of the press he was just pressing the kalergi button on the ex-Yugo area. I recall the various shit pulled in MSM media like the whole Tiger Battalion or Milosevic being condemned even though I don't think he did anything wrong. Sure massacring fellow Arabian Gentiles is bad since they are Gentile. But who the fuck told them that's their territory in the first place.

I can't really pay attention to the MSM bullshit since it seems like a big lie was put up another holyhoax non-sense but how has ex-Yugo fared since the last few decades? How has the kalergi plan affected said S/E Balkan area? Have those areas improved or are people still living like it's middle ages with some modern electrical components, guns, explosives, and basically living like Neo-Feudal serfs?

What has happened in Balkan territories?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back