Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

German Translations Thread

ForVery said:
I am ready to help with this. How can I start?
In the Forum rules HP Hooded Cobra advised to send the JoS materials over the forum and not over emails, this way infiltrators will be mostly filtered out.
I will also open two threads today to adress some things.

I will quote the other members who want to help in German JoS

NewEra said:

FaboanDeAdonai said:
German, Swedish, Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian

Lunar Dance 666 said:
German, Dutch (?)

Be aware that we have already been working extensively on JoS Germany translations, and we are almost done. For this reason, do mail me personally at [email protected] so we can direct you from there in what you can translate additionally to help.

If the materials in German (my native language) are translated I could translate into Polish or Russian (I was pretty good at these)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Be aware that we have already been working extensively on JoS Germany translations, and we are almost done. For this reason, do mail me personally at [email protected] so we can direct you from there in what you can translate additionally to help.
Are there actual JoS websites in German? Maybe we can have the links so we can know what is already translated.

ForVery said:
If the materials in German (my native language) are translated I could translate into Polish or Russian (I was pretty good at these)
To be honest I am not aware of anything already translated into German. My personal opinion is that German is one of the most important languages that JoS needs to be translated into. I think you said German is your native language, if HP Hooded Cobra will inform us about what is already translated, maybe you can join here and translate what is left if you wish. As far as I can see Lunar_Dance666 is focused on Dutch translations at the moment and FaboanDeAdonai in Ex-Yugoslavian ones, so what is left seem to be you and NewEra. If you wish to help with German, I might be able to translate as well with a translator so maybe you and someone else care fix the errors so we can get error free German translations. What do you think?

I think it's a good idea. However, I would like a guide on how to upload translations here.

ForVery said:
I think it's a good idea. However, I would like a guide on how to upload translations here.
All you need to do when you translate the articles is to either translate them all onto one .doc file or PDF, or you can translate each article in a separate document and store all documents in a folder. Then you can create an account on mega.nz or another trusted uploading platform, you can upload there your archived folder or PDF with your translations and copy paste the link they generate for your upload here on the German thread. If you have any questions ask here and will try to answer maximum the next day.

Am început de acum. Voi termina dacă voi face câte două ore pe zi , cât de curând.

ForVery said:
Am început de acum. Voi termina dacă voi face câte două ore pe zi , cât de curând.
Ce anume ați început? Apropo aruncați o privire și aici unde Joy of Satan și Exposing Christianity există și în germană.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=59721
Nu știu totuși cât de corecte sunt acele traduceri.

ForVery said:
Creștinismul Expus am inceput.
Ați putea mai întâi verifica acest site unde Creștinismul Expus este deja tradus complet în germană.
https://crestinismul-fals.ro/
Selectați steagul german din partea stânga de sus. În loc să traduceți site-ul de la zero ați putea în schimb copia toate acele articole în fișiere .doc sau ce Office folosiți și să le corectați dacă au greșeli gramaticale, și apoi să postați folderul cu fișierele în acest topic.

The Alchemist7 said:
ForVery said:
Creștinismul Expus am inceput.
Ați putea mai întâi verifica acest site unde Creștinismul Expus este deja tradus complet în germană.
https://crestinismul-fals.ro/
Selectați steagul german din partea stânga de sus. În loc să traduceți site-ul de la zero ați putea în schimb copia toate acele articole în fișiere .doc sau ce Office folosiți și să le corectați dacă au greșeli gramaticale, și apoi să postați folderul cu fișierele în acest topic.
Ok. Nu stiam ca e tradus.

ForVery said:
Cel mai probabil este tradus automat cu google translate, deci s-ar putea sa contina multe erori. Ce ati putea face este sa verificati traducerile, sa vedeti cat de corecte gramatical sunt in germana.

The Alchemist7 said:
ForVery said:
Salut. In legatura cu Joy of Satan in germana, puteti lua legatura cu IP Hooded Cobra la adresa sa de email
[email protected]
Probabil exista mai multi membri care traduc JoS in germana doar ca din anumite motive traducerile nu s-au facut publice.
Bine . Scuze că am văzut mesajul așa târziu. Voi incerca să îl contactez pe HPHC.

Hey guys, I gotta pull out for now from the translations, I am sorry but I am in a wierd period of my life now. Evereything that i have been doing for the last two and a half years ( meditation and yoga wise) is back to 0( i skip days doing the rtr's, i slack off with protection, etc...). I know its selfish but I gotta focus on myself a bit and get back on track. Also the family member that i talked about needs 24/7 care. She is doing alot better, Thank the Gods, but she needs me now, and it is taking a tol on me. I hope you can understand. And i will be probbably less active on the forums for a bit.

Cheers!

F_For_Flamingo said:
Hey guys, I gotta pull out for now from the translations, I am sorry but I am in a wierd period of my life now. Evereything that i have been doing for the last two and a half years ( meditation and yoga wise) is back to 0( i skip days doing the rtr's, i slack off with protection, etc...). I know its selfish but I gotta focus on myself a bit and get back on track. Also the family member that i talked about needs 24/7 care. She is doing alot better, Thank the Gods, but she needs me now, and it is taking a tol on me. I hope you can understand. And i will be probbably less active on the forums for a bit.

Cheers!
Hello. I didn't even know that you was into translations, I don't remember to read a post from you around here. As about your spiritual progress indeed it definitely drops considerably when days are being skipped repeatedly. Being disciplined enough to meditate every single day is one of the most difficult tasks in this path. It shouldn't take you a lot to get back on track, depending on how far you made it in those 2 and a half years. Even 1-2 months of daily meditations might be enough to continue where you left from. Take care

The Alchemist7 said:
F_For_Flamingo said:

Cheers!
Hello. I didn't even know that you was into translations, I don't remember to read a post from you around here. As about your spiritual progress indeed it definitely drops considerably when days are being skipped repeatedly. Being disciplined enough to meditate every single day is one of the most difficult tasks in this path. It shouldn't take you a lot to get back on track, depending on how far you made it in those 2 and a half years. Even 1-2 months of daily meditations might be enough to continue where you left from. Take care

Im still not where I want to be, but as I have enough of free time now, I would be happy to help out. I am sorry for bailing but as i said i never faced such a situation in my life, it wont go away for some time, but i can't stop living and advancing because of that.

So if you need me for anything feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Hello brother and sisters, I wanted to share my german translated pdf of the full JoS website so I guess this would be the appropriate thread to do so. I am aware that quite lots of wonderful work has already been done on translating the entire site into german, but I hope that there might be space for a compiled pdf version with hand curated translations.

I think that my german language skills gave me the ability to make sure that accuracy and readability of all the content is given. It would be great if this reaches many german speaking people.

Of course I am open to any kind of suggestions on editing/adding content and so on, as I plan to update the pdf book whenever needed (since this translation project is a bit dated so I think it will definitely be the case).

Enjoy the read! You are of course allowed to share it far and wide.

Download file: https://file.io/z1322VziCDlD

sun666 said:
Hello brother and sisters, I wanted to share my german translated pdf of the full JoS website so I guess this would be the appropriate thread to do so. I am aware that quite lots of wonderful work has already been done on translating the entire site into german, but I hope that there might be space for a compiled pdf version with hand curated translations.

I think that my german language skills gave me the ability to make sure that accuracy and readability of all the content is given. It would be great if this reaches many german speaking people.

Of course I am open to any kind of suggestions on editing/adding content and so on, as I plan to update the pdf book whenever needed (since this translation project is a bit dated so I think it will definitely be the case).

Enjoy the read! You are of course allowed to share it far and wide.

Download file: https://file.io/z1322VziCDlD

Hello. Although the website is mostly translated, this could have been a great backup to link in the German JoS as an offline PDF backup. I tried to download it though but the link expired, probably someone else already downloaded it before.

Thanks a lot, it took me some time to complete but it was well worth the effort. And yes, I translated everything by myself, and at a time way before things like AI powered translators or similar apps came out on the net. (I always consider using my creativity when it comes to such tasks) .

That would be awesome if parts of the content may be considered additionally for adding to the main site being translated. I am grateful for that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back