Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Arabic Translations Thread

https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Arabic666.html

Be aware, that three very important things have already been translated into Arabic. What we will need, is to make these in Websites in the future.

It appears also, the main Joy of Satan website will have to be translated in Arabic, although, Meditations and Magick section has been translated. Check the link above and download the files, and please inform me if this is the case, as I cannot read Arabic.

The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Osiris Silvio said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Be aware, that three very important things have already been translated into Arabic. What we will need, is to make these in Websites in the future.

It appears also, the main Joy of Satan website will have to be translated in Arabic, although, Meditations and Magick section has been translated. Check the link above and download the files, and please inform me if this is the case, as I cannot read Arabic.

The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Osiris Silvio said:
Hey, High Priest,

Both the meditation and witchcraft files are not working and say that the files are damaged. The exposing lie of islam one seems to be translated by Google translate and is a bit hard to read along with some mistakes.

I will do my best to translate the whole JoS main website with everything there and launch a website for it with your support. Thanks!

Hail Satan Forever!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There is exposing Islam. Satanic Meditations and witchcraft are of an invalid format so they did not open. But I can see their titles.

I worked on translating exposing the lie of Islam and never get to finish it, got really busy with college. I’m graduating next week and I will give all my time for this project. My plan is to compile all articles about exposing Islam in one PDF. The one I have right now is the same one you shard above but was translated word for word. I can share it now and we can divide exposing Islam into volumes. Hp what are your priorities? Do you want us to start with main website. To me everything is extremely important like 40 day meditation program, exposing kabala PDF by you.
Also, everyone participating please share what sections you’ll be doing so we don’t work on the same thing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I can only open EXPOSING ISLAM IN ARABIC. Is a 26 pages PDF containing 7 articles and I tried to translate the content. It showes that some articles were translated from this website:
https://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/
Namely
Iblis and the Djinn: The Original Gods!
Islam: Doctrine of submission and slavery
islamic symbols STOLEN from Ancient Paganism
Muhammad never existed

I couldn't figure out the other 3 articles and also I could not find anything related to those articles in the main White Death of Islam Website, which is this one
https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/white-death-of-islam/

Eannatum said:
My plan is to compile all articles about exposing Islam in one PDF.
Hi. Great, I will add you in the records. By the way I opened Exposing Islam and it turns out 4 articles from what I could link together were translated from here:
As far as I know the real Exposing Islam website is this one. I guess this is the one that needs to be translated or the articles from the other website can be added together as well.
https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/en/

Just one question about Arab.
Since Arab Nations are vast, from Morocco to Middle East. I know they don't talk all the same, let's say, the Moroccan and Syrian versions are different. So you have to clarify first which Arabic you are using, because some may say that a sentence is wrong when in fact it is correct, only it is different in your version. If I'm not mistaken, Modern Standard Arabic is used to "unificate":
Modern Standard Arabic (MSA), or Modern Written Arabic (shortened to MWA),[2] is a term used mostly by Western linguists[3] to refer to the variety of standardized, literary Arabic that developed in the Arab world in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It is the language used in academia, print and mass media, law and legislation, though it is generally not spoken as a first language, similar to Classical Latin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Standard_Arabic

So is this version MSA you are using or are you using your own "dialect"? This question is to TheAlchemist and SS Arabs here.
Ciao

The Alchemist7 said:
Eannatum said:
My plan is to compile all articles about exposing Islam in one PDF.
Hi. Great, I will add you in the records. By the way I opened Exposing Islam and it turns out 4 articles from what I could link together were translated from here:
As far as I know the real Exposing Islam website is this one. I guess this is the one that needs to be translated or the articles from the other website can be added together as well.
https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/en/

I have these articles translated so far :

Introduction to Exposing The Lie of Islam
Iblis and the Djinn: The Original Gods!
The Truth About Demons
Islam: Doctrine of submission and slavery
Islamic symbols STOLEN from Ancient Paganism
Judaism, Christianity and Islam: the False Trinity
Muhammad never existed
Paedophilia and rape: rife and accepted within Islam
Muhammad- the Jewish prophet
The Kaaba originally a PAGAN Temple

I still have to translate the following articles :

The truth about the origins and spread of islam- how the jews developed the program of islam to invade and destroy the East.
Exposing Spiritual corruption in islam- stolen Spiritual Allegories in the quran
“ISIS” and related terroroist groups created and run by jews!

after finishing those, I will upload the pdf here. This will be all the articles on exposing the lie of islam website.

Cfecit said:
Just one question about Arab.
Since Arab Nations are vast, from Morocco to Middle East. I know they don't talk all the same, let's say, the Moroccan and Syrian versions are different. So you have to clarify first which Arabic you are using, because some may say that a sentence is wrong when in fact it is correct, only it is different in your version. If I'm not mistaken, Modern Standard Arabic is used to "unificate":
Modern Standard Arabic (MSA), or Modern Written Arabic (shortened to MWA),[2] is a term used mostly by Western linguists[3] to refer to the variety of standardized, literary Arabic that developed in the Arab world in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It is the language used in academia, print and mass media, law and legislation, though it is generally not spoken as a first language, similar to Classical Latin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Standard_Arabic

So is this version MSA you are using or are you using your own "dialect"? This question is to TheAlchemist and SS Arabs here.
Ciao

Hey brother/sister, I will be using MSA for translating that’s more professional. I believe all Arab nations can understand MSA even small minorities like Imazighe، Kurds, Yezidi etc.

mercury_wisdom said:

Eannatum said:

Osiris Silvio said:

That looks like Arabic isn't it? It seems to be the complete Joy of Satan website. You can have a look at this website as well if you planned to translate it into Arabic (if that's indeed Arabic). I found it on the Russian JoS where multiple languages are linked.
http://luciferi666.angelfire.com/HOME.html

The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Eannatum said:

Osiris Silvio said:

That looks like Arabic isn't it? It seems to be the complete Joy of Satan website. You can have a look at this website as well if you planned to translate it into Arabic (if that's indeed Arabic). I found it on the Russian JoS where multiple languages are linked.
Yeah that's Arabic. But that website has a lot of broken links and graphics and will need updating. Some translations are a bit unclear too.

mercury_wisdom said:
Yeah that's Arabic. But that website has a lot of broken links and graphics and will need updating. Some translations are a bit unclear too.
What do you think, is it easier to sort of copy paste these articles into documents and correct them, or to translate the website althogether from scratch? Probably the broken links will have to be translated as they are unlikely to be recovered. They might exist in the Internet Archive if that Arabic JoS was ever uploaded there.

The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
What do you think, is it easier to sort of copy paste these articles into documents and correct them, or to translate the website althogether from scratch? Probably the broken links will have to be translated as they are unlikely to be recovered. They might exist in the Internet Archive if that Arabic JoS was ever uploaded there.
Yes, copy paste then correcting would be easier and a great help.

mercury_wisdom said:
For the moment I think I will be translating Death of Communism in Portuguese. I might be able to do that in the close future after I finish with it unless you and the other Arabic members will have time to do these documents and verify the text.

The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
For the moment I think I will be translating Death of Communism in Portuguese. I might be able to do that in the close future after I finish with it unless you and the other Arabic members will have time to do these documents and verify the text.
You don't have to do the Arabic translations if you don't understand Arabic. What do you mean exactly?

mercury_wisdom said:
You don't have to do the Arabic translations if you don't understand Arabic. What do you mean exactly?
I mean I could create an archive of that website where I would have copy pasted each article into separate documents, and post the final file here on the thread so the Arabic members can download it and correct all the text, since as you said is easier to have that text already written in documents and organised so you only have to correct it. Is not a big problem that I don't understand arabic since all needed to do is copy paste existing text into documents. I will see if I can do this, I have a few things to do in the following 1-2 weeks.

The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
I mean I could create an archive of that website where I would have copy pasted each article into separate documents, and post the final file here on the thread so the Arabic members can download it and correct all the text, since as you said is easier to have that text already written in documents and organised so you only have to correct it. Is not a big problem that I don't understand arabic since all needed to do is copy paste existing text into documents. I will see if I can do this, I have a few things to do in the following 1-2 weeks.
Alright. Yeah you can do that when you can it will help. Take your time I am not starting before Ausgust because I have finals anyway.

Hail Satan!!

The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Eannatum said:

Osiris Silvio said:

This is anything but Arabic. There is, though, a translated website in Arabic under construction.

Osiris Silvio said:
The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Eannatum said:

Osiris Silvio said:

This is anything but Arabic. There is, though, a translated website in Arabic under construction.
The link you are replying to is Arabic. Please check it out again.

mercury_wisdom said:
Osiris Silvio said:
The Alchemist7 said:

I have checked it again. Yes, it is Arabic. I'm unsure why the first time it was displayed in non-Arabic alphabet. This is the information displayed on the main page of joyofsatan, but of course the sections still need to be translated. I will probably work on the RTRs, although they are not part of the website. Do you think this is a good idea? I could not translate yet because I am working 10 hours a day :(

Osiris Silvio said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Osiris Silvio said:

I have checked it again. Yes, it is Arabic. I'm unsure why the first time it was displayed in non-Arabic alphabet. This is the information displayed on the main page of joyofsatan, but of course the sections still need to be translated. I will probably work on the RTRs, although they are not part of the website. Do you think this is a good idea? I could not translate yet because I am working 10 hours a day :(
Yes, translating the RTRs will help. Leave the main website to me. I still haven't started yet because I am currently having finals and will finish on August. Thanks for the help Osiris Silvio! I am sure father Satan would be proud of us!

Hail Satan!!

mercury_wisdom said:
Osiris Silvio said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Yes, translating the RTRs will help. Leave the main website to me. I still haven't started yet because I am currently having finals and will finish on August. Thanks for the help Osiris Silvio! I am sure father Satan would be proud of us!

Hail Satan!!

🖤🖤𖤐卐

The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Hey Alchemist

I am ready to get started soon. Do you have that document ready?

mercury_wisdom said:
I haven't started yet because I wasn't sure if that would still be needed anymore or not. As far as I know the main JoS is already being translated in Arabic.

The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
I haven't started yet because I wasn't sure if that would still be needed anymore or not. As far as I know the main JoS is already being translated in Arabic.
Really? I thought I was the one to translate it. Is there anything I can do to help now or are my efforts not needed anymore?

I know I was a bit late but I had no other choice with finals and all. Whatever.

mercury_wisdom said:
Really? I thought I was the one to translate it. Is there anything I can do to help now or are my efforts not needed anymore?

I know I was a bit late but I had no other choice with finals and all. Whatever.
I will be looking for that comment but I am sure someone said they are already translating the main JoS in Arabic, And definitely your help is needed with no doubt as you can simply join the people who are already doing this. You don't need to worry that you came a bit later, that's not a problem at all. I will be looking for that comment and inform you on what's going on.

The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

I will be looking for that comment but I am sure someone said they are already translating the main JoS in Arabic, And definitely your help is needed with no doubt as you can simply join the people who are already doing this. You don't need to worry that you came a bit later, that's not a problem at all. I will be looking for that comment and inform you on what's going on.
Okay Alchemist thanks!

mercury_wisdom said:
Okay Alchemist thanks!
Yea I found it, it was a message posted by Osiris Silvio saying that a website is already under construction which you already replied to :lol:
I can make an archive with that Arabic incomplete JoS website, but first we need to know if the existing material is correctly written, because if is written in a poor grammar then it might even take less time to translate it from scratch than correcting a poorly written text. Can you have a look and let me know? I post the link here
https://luciferi666.angelfire.com/HOME.html

The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Okay Alchemist thanks!
Yea I found it, it was a message posted by Osiris Silvio saying that a website is already under construction which you already replied to :lol:
I can make an archive with that Arabic incomplete JoS website, but first we need to know if the existing material is correctly written, because if is written in a poor grammar then it might even take less time to translate it from scratch than correcting a poorly written text. Can you have a look and let me know? I post the link here
https://luciferi666.angelfire.com/HOME.html
Yes Alchemist. It's correctly written.

mercury_wisdom said:
Just a normal word document format .doc
It might potentially take a bit more than this week to finish it. I restarted work and I get quite busy again during weekdays so I can mostly work on this in the weekends. What you can do when you are able to start, you can have a look at the website and start translating what is not translated already, and when I finish I will send you the archive like the one I posted yesterday and you can move the documents in their respective folders.

The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Just a normal word document format .doc
It might potentially take a bit more than this week to finish it. I restarted work and I get quite busy again during weekdays so I can mostly work on this in the weekends. What you can do when you are able to start, you can have a look at the website and start translating what is not translated already, and when I finish I will send you the archive like the one I posted yesterday and you can move the documents in their respective folders.
Alright. Thanks!

mercury_wisdom said:
Alright. Thanks!
Hi. I came across an article that has been updated with this paragraph which is not translated in the Arabic page.
Arabic: https://www.angelfire.com/luciferi666/revelation.html
English: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/revelation.html

The paragraph is right at the beginning:

`I wrote this sermon many years ago, back in 2005. Since then, Satan and Lilith have led me to the truth concerning “Biblical Prophesies.” The truth is utterly shocking. Most of humanity has been under a powerful spell. Followers of the Christian and Muslim programs are so far programmed and indoctrinated that they cannot see the truth and they believe what they are told, unquestioningly. Satanism is very spiritual. “Witchcraft” also known as the powers of the mind and soul is synonymous with Satanism. The Judeo/Christian Bible is nothing more than a very powerful subliminal. The truth is… all of the so-called “prophesies” in the Judeo/Christian Bible are man-made. This is not of “God.” This is why it was so important for the enemy to forcibly remove all spiritual knowledge from the populace. With all spiritual knowledge systematically removed, everyone becomes a slave to those who have and use this knowledge at the top. This is why atheism is so important to the success of communism. The Bible uses numbers because it is a book of witchcraft that is used by the enemy, not the “Word of God.” In addition, there is nothing at all spiritual about the “Holy Bible.” This can be readily seen in the 9-11 tragedy and many so-called “natural disasters.” For more information [which I strongly recommend anyone who visits this webpage to read], PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR A SERIES OF ARTICLES THAT PROVE THIS!`

If you wish to translate it, I will add it in that Arabic article to complete it. There is a link at the end which I will hyperlink in the document.

The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Alright. Thanks!
Hi. I came across an article that has been updated with this paragraph which is not translated in the Arabic page.
Arabic: https://www.angelfire.com/luciferi666/revelation.html
English: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/revelation.html

The paragraph is right at the beginning:

`I wrote this sermon many years ago, back in 2005. Since then, Satan and Lilith have led me to the truth concerning “Biblical Prophesies.” The truth is utterly shocking. Most of humanity has been under a powerful spell. Followers of the Christian and Muslim programs are so far programmed and indoctrinated that they cannot see the truth and they believe what they are told, unquestioningly. Satanism is very spiritual. “Witchcraft” also known as the powers of the mind and soul is synonymous with Satanism. The Judeo/Christian Bible is nothing more than a very powerful subliminal. The truth is… all of the so-called “prophesies” in the Judeo/Christian Bible are man-made. This is not of “God.” This is why it was so important for the enemy to forcibly remove all spiritual knowledge from the populace. With all spiritual knowledge systematically removed, everyone becomes a slave to those who have and use this knowledge at the top. This is why atheism is so important to the success of communism. The Bible uses numbers because it is a book of witchcraft that is used by the enemy, not the “Word of God.” In addition, there is nothing at all spiritual about the “Holy Bible.” This can be readily seen in the 9-11 tragedy and many so-called “natural disasters.” For more information [which I strongly recommend anyone who visits this webpage to read], PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR A SERIES OF ARTICLES THAT PROVE THIS!`

If you wish to translate it, I will add it in that Arabic article to complete it. There is a link at the end which I will hyperlink in the document.
Okay add it.

mercury_wisdom said:
Okay add it.
Hi. I finished the archive. Before I upload it let me know if you want to translate that paragraph and also I couldn't figure out what this article is:
https://www.angelfire.com/luciferi666/Demons_Fun.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back