Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rewriting Fear

Jack The GOOD guy

1)When you say breaking free of restrictions, does it mean it can destroy fear of something ?
2)I have certain fear of doing something. I hear uruz or ansuz would be good runes for such workings.
So would doing 40 days working help ?
3)i want to rewrite the fear.
like "in a healthy and positive manner i am completely and permanently fearless "in doing so and so". i am now always "doing so any so" with ease."
Would the above affirmation work ?

#8 Wunjo and #6 Kaun are both great for gaining confidence and happiness. Kaun forces positive energy through to remove restrictions like fear. #17 Tiwaz is also great for gaining confidence. #11 Isa can be used to stop fear, but don't use it too often or it will slow you down. #4 Ansuz works very similarly to Kaun in powerfully removing negative bindings. #16 Sowilo is the most powerful for positive energy and is always great to use.

I would use Ansuz and Kaun to remove the fear and maybe add Isa sometimes, but that is not necessary. I would then use Wunjo, Kaun, Sowilo, and Tiwaz to grow the confidence. Uruz and Ansuz can be added to quickly and easily strengthen any of these works.

I like to start and end a group of runes used for one working with Satanas and of course vibrate AUM before and after each rune individually. I also make an affirmation before each repetition when using the runes, so for me it would be lie this:
SATANAS AUM - 4x {All fear is permanently and positively removed from me ANSUZ} - AUM
AUM - 6x {All fear is permanently and positively removed from me KAUN} - AUM
AUM - 11x {All fear is permanently and positively removed from me ISA} - AUM SATANAS
then do:
SATANAS AUM - 8x {My confidence continuously strengthens in a positive and helpful way WUNJO} - AUM
AUM - 6x {My confidence continuously strengthens in a positive and helpful way KAUN} - AUM
AUM - 16 {My confidence continuously strengthens in a positive and helpful way SOWILO} - AUM
AUM - 2x {My confidence continuously strengthens in a positive and helpful way URUZ} - AUM
AUM - 4x {My confidence continuously strengthens in a positive and helpful way ANSUZ} - AUM SATANAS

You don't need to use all of these, but I very highly recommend using Kaun and Wunjo. I have had huge success with both of them. And there really is no reason not to add Uruz and Ansuz since they are so short. Good luck :mrgreen:

Fear is a restriction so it should work.
"In a healthy and positive way for me I am permanently free of fear when doing XX" may be more appropriate for a breaking restriction kind of working (aquarius moon type), fearless sounds more "aries" to me.
Maybe try "free of fear and restrictions" in case there are other restrictions, which I am sure there are if you feel the need to do the working in the first place. As long as it is "in a healthy and positive way" for you, you shouldn't become reckless.

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

:)

Also, another factor in fear, is just life experience. People are afraid of the unknown, so by actually going out and trying whatever it is, can help. Not everything requires workings, sometimes just doing something physically, is what's needed. Depending on what it is of course. But I'm just mentioning this anyway.

Yes I can do it and can do it efficiently too. However sometimes it gets awkward.
But the fear never goes away no matter how many times I do it.
So I thought a working would be best.
Thanks for the reply

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back