Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Silver jewelry questions

Neoma Isadora

Hey family !
Does silver jewelry have any particular properties ? Like cleaning germs or the aura ?
And can silver jewelry retain bad energies like other objects ? There is this saying that it's the purifying metal.
I bought a silver necklace with gemstones on it but for some reason something doesn't seem right and I suspect it got in bad hands and now it has negative energies to it..I stopped wearing it for now because I am not comfortable at all.

Silver is ruled by the moon and can b used to amplify lunar energies if u working with lunar energies u can empower the silver aswel if it's real ofcoz what sort of stones are they ? If they Mars or Venus stones u obviously wouldn't want to wear it now for first time due to Mars and Venus being in detriment anyway if that's not the case **Just cleanse it using surya and especially tejas the element of fire pronounced thhhaaaayy aah uuuuss

BoRn of fire said:
Silver is ruled by the moon and can b used to amplify lunar energies if u working with lunar energies u can empower the silver aswel if it's real ofcoz what sort of stones are they ? If they Mars or Venus stones u obviously wouldn't want to wear it now for first time due to Mars and Venus being in detriment anyway if that's not the case **Just cleanse it using surya and especially tejas the element of fire pronounced thhhaaaayy aah uuuuss
They are aquamarine stones mounted on sterling 925 silver. Thanks for the cleaning formula.
I am actually working with bjarkan and lunar energies but I didn't think about that much, I only bought the necklace because I loved the design.

Oh that's sweet the aquamarine is Neptune/Pisces stone so the water moon Neptune energies r good to use with it psychic abilities etc , cleanse it and have fun !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back