Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Empowering my 6th Chakra and 3rd eye

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Hello all :)

So, I'm fairly new to this all. But am currently on day 17 of the 40 day meditations guide, as well I am being taught Kundalini Reiki (on the 2nd of 4 attunements) to further open and strengthen my already open hand chakras. (http://www.kundalinireiki.net/)

But I had a question regarding my 6th chakra and 3rd eye. Is there a way to tell when the 6th chakra is open?

Recently I've had major breakthroughs in my abilities to feel and manipulate energy, even going as far as to use my own energy to empower my 6th chakra when I'm doing a full chakra meditation or doing a 3rd eye opening meditation. And last night I could feel my pineal gland and the pressure of it as I started to 'wake' it up. It felt like it was on the verge of opening, though after focusing on it and empowering it for a good 10+ minutes the feeling started to fade. As well as the pressure in my 3rd eye.

I also felt my Kundalini sitting at about the level of my solar plexus, the raw energy wriggling and feeling like it was trying to move up further. Thank you all for any and all comments / advice :)

Reiki and kundalinireiki in general is just glorified energy manipulation. If you had paid money for that program I have to say this: it's a waste of time. On the JOS site there is a list of meditation exercises that are both real and POWERFUL compared to anything else out there. Everything elses is watered down to nearly useless levels.

As for how to tell when the 6th chakra and 3rd eye is open. First did you perform the opening the soul meditations: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html
Third eye: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_The_Third_Eye.html
6th chakra: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/6th_Chakra.html

Performing these meditations is the starting step for working with the chakras. Each chakra has a certain role to play in the soul. The third eye is an extension of this chakra and rules the psychic sight. This chakra is the psychic seat of the soul. With an open third eye and clairvoyance points you will be able to see the astral and entities in the astral. The kundalini is not just simple energy. It's the satanic element, the serpent, the gift given to us by Satan. Working and using the Kundalini evokes extreme power and heat among other things.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

This page has mostly every meditation needed to empower yourself and soul. Continue with the basic 40 day meditation program but be aware that you yourself will have to start learning and understanding yourself and what meditations will work and feel right for you once the 40 days are over. You can continue the Reiki stuff if you want but be aware anything outside of the JoS is corrupted in some way and you need knowledge to know what is useful and what is crap.

-Hail Satan.

Thanks! :)

Yes I did perform the first opening the soul meditation (for the third eye). And yes I understand what the Kundalini is, I do a meditation every day to help raise it. As well as Kundalini yoga :)

I was just wondering if there was some indication that my third eye was at least beginning to open, because I was worried I may have to re-do the third eye opening meditations again before moving on to the next chakra (the Crown chakra). Though I'm sure I'm at least having an effect on my third eye, as I can feel the pressure where it is as I type this :)

On a side note, I take what is useful and discard the rest. That being said, I see the potential in this Kundalini Reiki program to help advance me further, slightly faster. Like us, the person teaching me and helping me raise my Kundalini does NOT believe in power through others; Or what most other reiki practices preach, especially those that have you channel (Angelic) energy rather than use your own. I have had first hand experience with those who practice angelic reiki, and this is not the same energy.

As well, $30 is fairly affordable. And in fact is only $5 more expensive than an energy (and or Tarrot card) reading from a magic shop I'm lucky enough to live near. That being said, it has also given me more control over my energy and improved my ability to heal myself and eventually others (maybe even as a small business/side job opportunity). There may be no fast track, but every little bit helps :)

As has been proven to me countless times, everything happens for a reason. If this is bad and a lesson, I'll recover. If not, I may have just gotten some help in one of the first steps of reaching the godhead ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Though I do NOT advocate the use of 'help' from others who would be willing to 'teach' you reiki or other skills. There are many fakers out there, the same is true with magic shops and others. But if you find ones that are real, it's up to you to decide.

Isn't reiki laced with angelic magic? You might want to not waste money; time; energy; and your soul on that evil stuff.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back