Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Career (Important)

Please read: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html and https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/retrogrades.html

Henu the Great said:
Please read: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html and https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/retrogrades.html

Thank you very much!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=374032 time=1657629041 user_id=57]
MaRa666 said:

Thank for bumping, Full Moon in Capricorn tomorrow :)
Dear lydia... can you tell me what will be the effects of starting a working on the full moon? I think i missed the waxing moon so idk if doing a waxing moon type working would be okay on a full moon or not. Also due to shortage of time i gotta start on the hours of venus as we speak. But would it be ok to choose a different planeyary hour ( sun ) for the rest or should i just stick with venus?

Lydia [JG said:
MaRa666 said:

Although Saturn only partially relates to career, I am curious how Saturn retrograde influences this. I had asked about this in regards to personal discipline, which is even more confusing since discipline is an "internal" quality, which makes the interpretation of the retrograde's influence harder.

Others did not seem to really know, or they misunderstood my question. Not sure if you have an opinion because as far as I see it, there is a bit of a lack of knowledge or official opinion here.

Lydia [JG said:
And it's an Esbat. Starting a 40 days career working tomorrow will end on 21/Aug which is an exact date to start a Sun square.

I have never been able to know exactly what my professional vocation is and at the moment, due to my personal situation, I see impossible to develop a profession related to the Sun or Mercury, which is what my natal chart indicates.

Egon said:
And it's an Esbat. Starting a 40 days career working tomorrow will end on 21/Aug which is an exact date to start a Sun square.

Esbat is full moon. And no, Sun square is when Sun is in Leo, it will leave Leo on that date.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=374087 time=1657642020 user_id=21286]
Although Saturn only partially relates to career, I am curious how Saturn retrograde influences this. I had asked about this in regards to personal discipline, which is even more confusing since discipline is an "internal" quality, which makes the interpretation of the retrograde's influence harder.

Others did not seem to really know, or they misunderstood my question. Not sure if you have an opinion because as far as I see it, there is a bit of a lack of knowledge or official opinion here.

The outer planets while retrograde are not quite as definitive as the inner planets while retrograding. In a natal chart yes, but not so much for transits. Have you noticed it to be strongly different though?

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Dear lydia... can you tell me what will be the effects of starting a working on the full moon? I think i missed the waxing moon so idk if doing a waxing moon type working would be okay on a full moon or not. Also due to shortage of time i gotta start on the hours of venus as we speak. But would it be ok to choose a different planeyary hour ( sun ) for the rest or should i just stick with venus?
Everything for full applies for waxing, everything for waxing applies for full. Waxing is when the Moon grows in light, culminating with the Full Moon.

When you continue a working, you can alter the planetary hour to suit your daily need. Jupiter and Mercury are also suitable for career fiy.

Wotanwarrior said:
I have never been able to know exactly what my professional vocation is and at the moment, due to my personal situation, I see impossible to develop a profession related to the Sun or Mercury, which is what my natal chart indicates.
A lot of people are like that. It has to do with the fact that not every soul had established their vocation in past lives, or some did but wanted something new in their current incarnation. There are a lot of different factors for different people. Do some research and meditating on this, see where you lean towards and what might be right for you :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=374318 time=1657721306 user_id=57]
And no, Sun square is when Sun is in Leo, it will leave Leo on that date.
Dammit it seemed perfect, it's what marked in the calendar though (from JoS astro), maybe needs an update.

Lydia [JG]

I had a clear vocation in my past lives, it always had to do with the military, but in this present life I have never been interested in the army or the military and it is more like I am interested in a discreet job that allows me to combine it with a life dedicated to meditation and my spiritual advancement.

I misunderstood what you wrote, I thought you meant Sun enters Leo on that date. Yes it can be done, Sun exits Leo a few days later. My bad there.

Wotanwarrior said:
Lydia [JG]

I had a clear vocation in my past lives, it always had to do with the military, but in this present life I have never been interested in the army or the military and it is more like I am interested in a discreet job that allows me to combine it with a life dedicated to meditation and my spiritual advancement.

I see, yeah a lot of men had been in the military in past lives but it is no longer the correct path for them now. I can't really give much advice other than asking the Gods to guide you to the best career option for you now.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=374542 time=1657799722 user_id=57]

hey lydia, on the 21'st of august, one can do a sun square, but on the next day the sun will inter virgo, because of that what does it mean for the energies of the sun square that you started it while the sun was strong, but did the majority of the square with the sun being in a different sign?

Big Dipper said:
hey lydia, on the 21'st of august, one can do a sun square, but on the next day the sun will inter virgo, because of that what does it mean for the energies of the sun square that you started it while the sun was strong, but did the majority of the square with the sun being in a different sign?

Henu bumped this thread, so I saw your reply and figured it's better to answer late than never :lol:

The square will still be effective. It's when the square starts for the first day that matters. The Moon square is usually only in its sign for the first day, maybe the following day too, and then it moves into all the other signs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back